The life we live is interwoven and interconnected. No one hardly live all by himself. When the child of your friend falls sick, it touches your heart and you must show concern with soft messages for a sick child to the parents. Conveying your comforting words to a child through the parents is also a sweet thing to do.
There is high percentage that the child of your friend will be a friend to your own child or children as the case may be. So, getting them to play together with entertaining games for kids is also a way to ease the pain away from the child and consequently on the parents who are your friends.
Let’s make these little tots happy. Let’s give them beautiful words to make kids happy during illness and let’s share the love of friendship together. And if your friend’s sick child is an adult, it’s totally okay to send some caring messages to them to help them recovery fast. Send these get well soon messages for a friend’s child below.
Get Well Soon Messages for Friend’s Son
Hello son, your dad sent me a message about your sickness. I feel very sorry for what you are passing through. You are too cute to be sick. Please, get well soon, my dear friend’s son.
1. Dear son, how are you doing. I got to know about your ill health from your mom. I trust you are doing better now. Please, get well soon.
2. My dear boy, you are not just a friend’s son to me, you have become part of me too. I wish you good health. Please, get well soon.
3. Awwww, I was just told about your sickness. Please, get well soon, son. Don’t fret for anything because you are in the best hands.
4. Hello, my handsome boy. I love your strength even in the face of this sickness. I am sad to know that you are sick. Please, be very strong. I have spoken to your mummy and she promised to take good care of you.
5. Receive strength to cope with anything and in any situation. Don’t bother yourself about anything, my dear. You will be well taken care of.
6. In all, I am indeed happy that you are feeling better. I have told your friends here about your health and they are also praying for you. Please, get well soon quick.
7. When I heard about your sickness, I was marveled because you are that high spirited child I know in the neighborhood. I wish you a quick recovery, my friend’s son.
8. You are not just my friend’s son, you are my children’s friend and you have become to me like a son. Please, get well soon and hope you feel better in your body.
9. I know you are missing your friends, but your health is very important to us now. Please, take your medicines and get well soon, my dear friend’s son.
10. To know you are fine is my priority and I wish you well in your body, my dear friend’s son. Please, get well soon.
11. You are too sweet to fall sick. I know you are very strong. Please kick that sickness out of your body and show it the stuff you are made of. Please, get well soon.
12. Hello dear son, I am deeply sorry for your health but I know you will soon be out and better. Please get well very soon. Your friends and I miss you a lot.
13. See my sweet friend’s son and neighbor on the sick bed. Please be strong my dear. I can’t bear to see you endure the pains of sickness.
14. The cheerful hear you have is attractive and as your family friend; myself and the kids, your friends are sending to you our warm wishes. Please get well soon, dear son.
15. I wish you a total and complete recovery from every sickness upon you right now. Please be completely healed. I join you dad to wish you a quick recovery.
16. Dear friend, I am at loss to know your son is sick. Please do take very care of him and extend my wishes to him. I pray for him to get well soon.
17. I was sad when you told me earlier that your son is down with sickness. I pray for his recovery. Please be strong.
18. Your son looks to you for strength and encouragement in this period of sickness, please give him all the necessary care and support that he need. Please extend this message to him to get well soon.
19. Dear friend, how is your son now? I hope he’s feeling better in his health. Please do give him all the needed care and love he need. We keep you in our prayers for him to get well soon.
20. Your son will come out of this sickness stronger because he is so full of life and energy. Please take very good care of him and I wish him to get well soon.
21. Friend, your son is one of the brightest boy is have seen. His liveliness is so encouraging that my kids are well attached to him too. He will definitely get well soon.
22. Knowing that your handsome son is sick makes me sad and I wish for him the fastest recovery possible. Please extend my wishes to him to get well soon.
23. I don’t know any other child as cheerful as your son, dear friend. Accept my concern for his sickness and be rest assured that he will get well soon. Please give him all the needed support.
24. I know you much you love your son. No one would doubt that you are touched by the sickness that he battling with, but I want you to know that he’s a strong young chap and he will get through it. Wishing him to get well soon.
25. The last thing we want is sickness. I am also concerned that our friend over there, you r son is sick. We send our wishes to him. Please get well soon, dear son.
26. I am sending this to your son: Please get well soon, my dear son. I hope you feel better in your body.
27. My sincere love and care are sent to you, dear son across this distance that you will get better in no distant time and be back again. Dear friend, please extend this message to your son.
28. Please get well soon, son. Your mummy told me about your sick state and I wish you a complete restoration in your body.
29. Please, know full well that this sickness is for your just a brief time. Fight it off and kick it away from you. Your health is restored. Get well, my friend’s son.
30. I want you to understand that I care about your son too. I am touched the way you are touched. Please extend my wishes to him to get well soon.
Get Well Soon Messages for Friends Daughter
I am deeply saddened by the message I got about your illness. Be strong, my dear daughter. I have spoken to your mum to give you the very best of care. I’ll be coming over with your friends here to cheer you up. Get well soon.
31. Who made this pretty angel sick? What is disturbing the body system of my friend’s daughter? Please get well soon, dear daughter.
32. My beautiful friend’s daughter, how are you feeling now. Please get well soon. I love you too just like your mummy.
33. This message is to wish you to get well, my adorable friend’s daughter. Your body will be restored and your health made perfect.
34. My precious friend’s daughter, I hope you are feeling better. Please get well soon. Your health is very important to everyone.
35. Getting to hear about your sickness broke my heart, I can’t wait to bear you suffer because of an infection in your system. I wish you a complete healing dear, please get well soon.
36. Hello, pretty little girl. You are sick? That sounds to me like an impossible thing knowing how active you are daily. Please get well soon, my beautiful friend’s daughter.
37. The most gorgeous friend’s daughter I know. Please get well soon and get well fast. I want you to know that you are loved by all.
38. This sickness cannot prevail over you, my fabulous daughter of my friend. You are more than it and you are stronger than it. Please get well soon.
39. I know you are stronger than this sickness and I know you will come out better. Please get well. You are most wonderful friend’s daughter I have.
40. Your help is from the Lord, my friend’s daughter and my very good girl. You are healed. Please get well fast.
41. I have a beautiful friend’s daughter who is so lovely that she is loved by everyone, but right now, there is a flu trying to take her away. We will not allow it because you are precious to us. Please get well soon, dear.
42. Awww. I am so surprised that you have been hospitalized, dear daughter. Please get well soon, my dear friend’s daughter.
43. The best tis sickness can do is to steal two days of your time because I know you will soon be back to play with everyone again. Please get well soon, my amazing friend’s daughter.
44. The way you play with everyone in the boulevard has earned you a recognition from everyone. We are sending to you our warm wishes. Please get well soon, my dear friend’s daughter.
45. It’s so sad to know that you are sick. Please get well soon, my lovely friend’s daughter. I want you to know you are in our prayers.
46. You are the best friend to my children just as you father is my best friend to me. I wish that everything is restored to its place and you get well soon. You are a beautiful angel.
47. The love and care you show as a little girl is second to none. I love your pure heart. I pray for your quick recovery and hope you get well very soon.
48. When you dad told me about your sickness, I felt for you, my dear. Please get well soon. I wish you a quick recovery.
49. No sickness is small; be it mild or little. I wish you to be free from pain and to get well in your body. My beautiful friend’s daughter, please get well.
50. Your sickness will last for a short time, and I wish it just last for a shorter time. Please get well soon, my beloved friend’s daughter.
51. Dear friend, I know you won’t be feeling very good knowing you amazing daughter is sick. Extend my wishes to her to please get well very soon.
53. My friend, please take very good care of your beautiful angel. You both mean a lot to us. Please tell her to get well very quick.
54. Dear Friend, I felt the sadness in your voice when you told me about the health of your daughter. Please stay strong and be encouraged that she will get well soon.
55. No one wants to see his/her child go sick. I am deeply concerned about the health of your daughter. Please give her the best of the medical care. Extend my wishes to her. GET WELL SOON, DEAR DAUGHTER.
56. The adorable daughter of my friend. I want you to know there are many of us praying for you. I wish you well and hope you feel better today. Please, get well soon.
57. Hello, my friend. Please receive all the strength you need and keep yourself stronger for your baby girl. I wish her a speedy recovery. Stay strong.
58. On getting to know about the sickness of your daughter, I have sent my warm hugs and wishes and hope she feels better and get well soon.
59. The kids and I will be coming over to cheer our friend and daughter up. I hope she gets better and well very soon. Dear friend, be rest assure that your daughter will be healed.
60. Dear friend, your daughter’s sickness will not overwhelm her. She is blessed to have a mother like you whose strength I have seen through the ages. She will definitely get better.
Making the child of your friend who is sick happy and wishing them well is a sign of a being a good friend, and that’s what friends are for. Send these get well soon messages for a friend’s child as many times as possible to them.