We live in a world where little things count, and this applies to showing genuine and warm concern for people around us, whether in health or sickness.
Illness is somehow unavoidable, it’s an indicator that there’s a need for rest and care so that the body system can reactivate itself and get back to running normally.
But when a sick person is down and it seems like they’re shutting off, wishing them a quick recovery is one way to show your genuine concern and also get to weave your way easily into their heart and in this case, your boss and his wife.
Whether your boss wife is hospitalized or she’s getting treatment at home or somewhere else, there’s no barrier to reaching her. Thanks to technology, as you can reach out to her via means as simple as a text or heartfelt wishes.
Some inspirational quotes and funny messages might even be sent across to her. What’s important is that you spread positivity to your boss and his wife at their down moment.
Your choice of words as messages to the sick person should be carefully considered and absolutely necessary that it carries positive vibes. This is because your wishes have the potentials of speeding up their recovery, and this is your boss’s wife, so, you will not want to mess things up.
It might seem a difficult task to do, putting together prayers for a sick loved one, but you don’t have to worry about that as in this post, the right words are put together just for your consumption.
Send across any of these get well soon messages for my boss wife to your boss wife, it is a way of letting your boss know how thoughtful you are of him and his family’s well-being. And who knows? A promotion might be on your doorstep, just for doing that!
Get Well Soon Messages for Your Boss Wife
It’s not much, I know but this message is specially for you. Boss is lucky to have you as his wife. Please, get well soon because I can’t wait to see you on your feet soon.
1. You inspire not just me but every one of us, a lot. We miss your words of wisdom and encouragement, please, get well soon for my boss. I’m praying for you, ma’am.
2. Today, I wish that you’re strengthened even more than you were yesterday. I wish you a speedy and total recovery, ma.
3. Please, get well soon, ma. We miss having you around here to spread the positive energy.
4. I know there’s nothing to be worried about, but still, I’m seriously praying for your recovery so that in no time, you’ll be back to yourself.
5. Everyone here misses you, ma’am. So, please, get well quickly for us all.
6. I am praying for better days to come soonest as this wish usher in your healing and recovery. Please, be fine for us all, ma’am.
7. Right now, I’m sending back to you, all of those good vibes and positive energy you give out to us. We can’t wait to have you back on your feet, ma’am.
8. I am so confident that soon enough, you’ll be fine and completely healthy too. Please get well soon, ma.
9. We all miss your infectious smiles, we’re praying for you and I’m positive that you’ll be back on your feet soon enough.
10. I wish you the fastest recovery ever. I can’t wait to see you smile and be up and about.
11. Today, we will record a drastic recovery. I’m praying for you ma, you’ll definitely be fine.
12. To me, this time is for you to relax and recover every energy you’ve exhausted. Please get well soon ma.
13. My thoughts are with you and my prayers too. I hope my wishes will boost your health and make your recovery fast enough.
14. Not just me but everyone here also send their prayers. We trust God to give you perfect healing so that you can be on your feet as soon as you can.
15. I hope you’re feeling better right now because I prayed overnight that by morning you should start your recovery journey.
16. There’s nothing to be afraid of, God is going to perfect your healing and restore your health. You’re getting well soon, ma.
17. I wish you all the strength you need right now to make a complete recovery cycle. Please get well soon enough.
18. Because you’re unique in every way ma’am, God is going to give you divine healing. Please get well soon ma.
19. This times, you will find peace and you won’t be weighed down by anything. Your healing is sealed, in Jesus name.
20. There’s nothing that will come between you and perfect health, that’s my prayer for you. So please, get well soon ma.
21. May the Lord heal you soonest, that’s my earnest prayer for you every day.
22. Each day will bring you the healing that your body and soul needs. You will be fine ma.
23. I see this as a time for you to rest very well because you’ve stressed too much. I’m praying for you ma.
24. You’re one of the strongest humans I know and you’re going to come out of this too, just fine. Please get well soon, ma.
25. You’re not just my boss’s wife, you’re a mother figure to me so believe me when I say I am praying for your swift recovery.
26. The healing touch of God will get to you soonest and you’ll be back on your feet. You are made whole, ma
27. Sending you wishes and prayers that will put a smile on your face and bring healing to your heart. Get well soonest, ma.
28. I miss seeing you healthy and so full of life, that’s why I am seriously praying that you will get well soonest.
29. That sickbed is not a restriction for your free and warm spirit, it’s just you taking a break from work and stress. So please get back on your feet soonest, ma.
30. My sincerest thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at these times, ma, I am praying for you to recover soon.
One of the best and right things to do is get on the good side of your boss and a way to do that is showing genuine concern for him and his family, especially to his sick wife.
A couple of these get well soon messages for my boss wife can be sent across on a card just to do this.
Reading this was worth your time, I’m sure of that, so, this is a big thank you for reading through.
There are 2 things you shouldn’t do though;
Don’t go without leaving a comment and do not forget to share this post with others.
They are quite important!