Fathers are very important in the life of their kids and their impact cannot be overemphasized. If you have a friend whose father has a health challenge, you should try to be there for them and show your support through their ordeal
One very supportive gesture is sending encouraging and heartwarming recovery messages to wish him good health. You can also send messages containing prayers for his good health or send encouraging quotes to strengthen him through his challenge.
Here is a collection of get well soon messages for friend’s father from which you can pick a suitable one to send to a friend whose father is currently ill. It’s a good way to show your friend how much you appreciate your friendship.
Wishing your Friend’s Dad a Speedy Recovery
I was distraught when I got the news of your ill-health from my friend and I have been really thinking about you. You have been a good dad to him and a wonderful person to me as well and I wish you a speedy recovery.
1. I am sending healing thoughts your way and wishing you a speedy recovery. I hope you get back on your feet soon as it would be nice to have you around again.
2. I understand that being sick is not a palatable experience, so, I am sending my warmest wishes to you and hoping for a speedy recovery.
3. Keep fighting this, a lot of people are depending on you and your family needs you around.
4. My friend is always talking about you and it is evident he misses you a lot. I wish you a fast recovery and hope you get well soon as we all miss you.
5. We are all eagerly awaiting your return from the hospital and my friend is very excited to have you around again. I hope for a speedy recovery.
6. You have been a good father to my friend and I appreciate you a lot. It hurts to see you this down and I am hoping for a speedy recovery.
7. You have been a wonderful father to my friend and we all love you. I wish you a quick recovery.
8. You are a brave man and a fighter. I know you will kick this problem to the curbs and I believe you will have a speedy recovery.
9. I know you will pull through and I believe you will get better and stronger after this ordeal. I wish you a quick recovery
10. My friend told me you are not feeling good and he is really worried about you. I wish you a fast recovery so you can be on your feet again.
11. Take good care of yourself in this time and get all the rest you can. I wish you a speedy recovery
12. I consider you my father as well because you treat me as good as you treat your son. I wish you a speedy recovery and good health
13. I am sending you this text with the hope that it encourages you to get better. We all need you around.
14. You mean a lot to all of us and you are a father figure to all of us. Get well soon sir.
15. It hurts to see you this ill as I never imagined anything could get you down. Get well soon sir, we all are praying for you
16. Irrespective of how bad things might be looking now, you will make it through. I believe this with all my heart. I wish you a quick recovery
17. You will bounce back from this and be back to good health in no time. I wish you a quick recovery.
18. I am sending my warm wishes to you even as your family goes through this trying time. All will be well and good soon
19. I am conveying my best wishes to you at this time and hoping for healing and fast recuperation. Get well soon.
20. We all can’t wait to have you back as we miss having you around. Get well soon sir, we need you home.
21. I hope you come stronger and healthier and I pray you to overcome this illness now and forever.
22. I wish you a quick recovery even as you recuperate from your illness. I hope you get stronger and better soon.
23. You are going to be in your best health very soon and it would be like the surgery never happened. I wish you a quick recovery.
24. This period has been really hard for my friend and it’s been making me think about you a lot. I wish you a speedy recovery
25. I wasn’t happy when I heard you are sick as I adore you a lot. Get well soon sir, we all miss having you around
Praying for your Friend’s Dad’s Fast Recovery
You are not just my friend’s dad but a father figure to me as well so I pray that you will recover fast and timely from this health problem. May you experience divine healing and be in your best health soon.
26. I am sending healing thoughts and prayers your way as you go through this challenge and I pray you have a fast recovery.
27. You are in my prayers, I am praying God heals you from this ailment and restores you to perfect health.
28. I am praying for you and so is every other member of your family. We are hopeful for a speedy recovery.
29. Try to be cheerful and stay positive. You are in my prayers and I believe you will be fine in no time
30. I pray to God that he strengthen you and heals you completely. I pray you get comfort from this pain soon.
31. I pray for your speedy recovery and for your good health. You are in my prayers every day and I know you will be well soon.
32. This morning, I prayed for you that you would receive the strength to get back on your feet. Get well soon sir.
33. I pray you get back to good and perfect health and I pray that your wound is healed and you are whole again.
34. I am sending my prayers for good health to you. Get well soon my friend misses you.
35. May you receive healing from God so that you leave the hospital soon and come home to your family. Amen.
36. My friend has not been the same since you left for the hospital, I am praying for you every time.
37. I want you to know you are not alone in this as a lot of us are praying for you. get well soon.
38. I wish you a speedy recovery, may God remember all your good deeds and heal you completely.
39. I remember all the times I spent in your house; you are a good person and does not deserve to be ill. I pray for a speedy recovery.
40. I cried when I heard about your struggles, you might not be my biological father but I consider you a father all the same. Get well soon.
41. I know I cannot understand the level of pain you are in but I am praying that all the pain will go away and you will be well again
42. I am praying for a quick and speedy recovery for you and I am praying you will be whole again.
43. You have been through a lot and I believe you will overcome this as well. I am praying for you.
44. No one deserves pain especially not an amazing man like you. I am praying for you
45. You have more support system than you can ever imagine, my family and I have you in our prayers.
46. I hope I am allowed to see visit you at the hospital. Thought and prayers
47. I believe so much in the power of prayers and this is why I am sending lots of prayers your way. You will be fine very soon
48. You are a good father figure and I pray and hope you will be fine very soon
49. I pray you come home stronger and fully recovered. All is well with your health and body now and forever. Amen
50. You take care of me as a father would so, I am praying for you as a son would. Get well soon.
51. my prayers for you in this times is that this infection will go away soonest and you make a full and complete recovery
52. I hate the fact that you are unwell and I am praying you get well and back on your feet soon
53. You are a hard worker and your body is demanding a break. I pray you get well soon but please get enough rest.
54. I can assure you that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I am praying for your quick and speedy recovery.
55. I pray every day takes you closer to good health and every day enhances your recovery.
56. I pray you get well soon and there will be no reoccurrence of this sickness.
57. I was happy to know the surgery was successful. Now, I pray you heal timely and this phase passes.
58. I can wait for all this to pass so that things can return to normal. You are a strong man and you are fighting this well
59. I don’t know why bad thing sometimes happen to good people but it is my prayer that you make a speedy recovery
60. I feel so sad you have to go through this but I understand that we have no control over things like this. I am praying for you.
61. If I had the power, I would have healed you here and now. I have no power but I am praying for you.
62. I wish there was something I could do to make this all right but I am contented to praying for you.
63. I pray this ailment vacate your body at once and your health gets completely restored. Get well soon sir.
64. You are always full of smiles, warmth and joy and I miss seeing all that. Get well soon sir.
65. We are all eagerly awaiting your speedy recovery and I pray it happens soon.
66. I pray for restoration for you so you return to your good health and be yourself again.
67. Your family is not the only one feeling your absence, I do as well. I am praying for your speedy recovery
68. I am taking my time to pray for you so that you will be alright and return home soon
69. No weakness can get you down; you will bounce back and return to your normal self again. You are in my prayers.
70. I am sending loads of prayers your way with hopes that it would strengthen and encourage you. I wish you a quick recovery
71. This sickness hasn’t changed what I think about you as you are still the strong man I have always known you to be. My friend and I are praying for your speedy recovery
72. I pray this storm passes and you weather it victoriously. I pray you get well soon
73. I pray to God to renew your strength and help your health. I wish you a speedy recovery
74. I am desperately praying for your recovery as my friend has not been the same in your presence. I wish you a speedy recovery
75. May God in his mercy protect you from further ailment and overshadow you with his healing. May your health be fully restored and may ill health be far from you forever.
I hope Your Father Get Well Soon Quotes for Friend
I am sending this get well soon quote to you so you know you are in my thought. You are a good friend and I hope your father gets well soon so you can be yourself again.
76. I don’t like seeing you so unhappy and I want you to be strong and optimistic about this. He will be fine.
77. I wish there was something I could do to make your father well right now. I want you to cheer up, things would get better.
78. I hope your father makes it through this as he is a strong man and a fighter. Stay positive
79. I know how much you love your dad and I hope he overcomes this illness as well. I wish him a quick recovery
80. I hope this all works out for good, I hope one way or the other everything works out well and your father gets better.
81. Your dad would be fine and he would definitely be back on his feet soon. I believe this with all my heart.
82. I understand that this is a sad time for everybody but I want you to be optimistic and to stay hopeful. Your dad will be fine soon
83. Not only will your dad’s recovery be quick, but it would also be smooth as well and he would be back to his former self in no time.
84. Cheer up; your dad will make it through this. I am sending you warm wishes and prayers and hoping for a speedy recovery for him.
85. My heartfelt recovery wishes go to your father as he battles for his health. I hope he makes it through
86. I was sad when I got the news about your dad and I haven’t stopped praying for him. I wish your dad a speedy recovery.
87. I don’t want you to overthink this, I believe your dad will be fine and will be back to his former self in no time.
88. I know the importance of having a father so, I understand why you have been a little distant. Take all the time you need and know that I am here for you if you need someone to talk to. I wish your dad a quick recovery
89. Stay positive, all will be well and your dad will be fine in no time.
90. Your dad is going to get better so soon it would feel like magic to everyone. I am hoping for his quick recovery
91. You need to be strong and encourage your father in these times. He needs you and I hope he makes a full recovery.
92. My wish for your dad is that he is hale and hearty again and that he makes a full recovery.
93. I hope your father is healing and that he is able to make use of his legs again in no time. I wish him a speedy recovery.
94. I have had a lot of good moments with your dad and I consider him a father to me as well. I wish him a speedy recovery.
95. Do not fret and do not worry. Your father’s health will be restored soon all will be back to normal soon.
96. We are all with you at this moment. Our group of friends wants you to know we are praying for your dad and hoping for a quick recovery.
97. I know you are having a hard time dealing with your father’s illness and we want you to know you have our unconditional support. I hope he gets well soon.
98. Your father will get past this sickness and recover fully. Have faith and stay positive.
99. I hope your father gets well and we all get to hang out in your house again. Your father is a great man, I pray for him to pull through.
100. I got the news about your father’s health and I hope to god that he makes it through and gets better as we all need him around.
You should send any of these get well soon messages for friend’s father to show your care and support for him through his trying time. It is a gesture your friend will definitely not forget in a long time.
Don’t forget to comment and share.