No one likes being sick, and I dare to say that virtually no one enjoys having sick people around them. That’s probably the reason why you’ll share random health tips that you learn with your friends and family.
Get well soon! The three words you’ll hear the most when you’re sick, the keywords in prayers for a sick person you care about, the three words that stare at you when you look at the cards sent to you.
I will always count prayers as one of the sweet things to do for a sick person. Gifts too, and your good wishes and beautiful words.
When it happens that the sick person is your friend’s wife, you have to be there for him and the wife and you can do that by sending her some heartfelt wishes for her speedy recovery. By the way, here are the heartfelt get well soon messages for a friend’s wife.
You’re ready to bless your friend’s wife with a beautiful get well soon message? Let nothing stop you when all these messages are here for you.
Get Well Soon Prayer Messages for Your Friends Wife
“Dear Lord, see my friend’s wife. First, I want you to make her get well soon. Then, I want her health to stay good. I’m speaking for all of us. Use this prayer message to remind her that we love her and wish her the best. In Jesus’ name, Amen.”
Also Read: Does Your Friend’s Wife Like You? Find Out Here.
1. I’m sure my friend is wishing he can find the source of your sickness and kill it. I am wishing for that too. But my biggest prayer right now is that you get well soon. Amen.
2. Show us that doctor who can make you get well soonest, and we’ll sacrifice anything to get him/her to treat you. I am praying that you get well soon. Amen.
3. I’ll visit later to see you, but I won’t eat, because my friend doesn’t know how to cook. Lol. I pray that you get well soon. Amen.
4. Did I ever tell you that good health looks perfect on you, that the better your health, the prettier your smile? Ask your husband. May you get well soon. Amen.
5. Hope my friend has been making great meals for the children? I pray that you get well soon. Amen.
6. Don’t give that hospital the satisfaction of keeping you for a full week. I am praying that you get well soon. Amen.
7. Dropping this here by this time so that the first message you read when you wake up will be a positive one. I pray you get well soon. Amen.
8. I can bet my life that the bed at home is more comfortable than the hospital bed, and you deserve comfort. May you get well soon. Amen.
9. I’m still waiting to see the message from my friend that you’ve recovered. Or has he forgotten? I’m praying you get well soon. Amen.
10. Let your sickness be a little secret between you, my friend and me. Recover before my wife finds out, please. I pray you get well soon. Amen.
11. This sickness is probably just trying to remind us that you’re still human. Tell it that we’ve gotten its message. I pray you get well soon. Amen.
12. Prove that the news that I heard was wrong by recovering before I meet you again, please. May you get well soon. Amen.
13. You hardly fall sick. That does not mean you’ll also hardly recover from illnesses. I am praying that you get well soon. Amen.
14. You played us. With all your energy, you made us feel you could never get sick, and then you got sick. We forgive you. May you get well soon. Amen.
15. Right now, I think my wife is more worried about you than your husband. This is she and I praying that you get well soon. Amen.
16. For the first time in a long time, your family is actually spending the money kept for health. It feels weird. I pray that you get well soon. Amen.
17. My wife thinks I’m joking about your health. I thought it was a joke too when my friend told me. We all want you to recover. May you get well soon. Amen.
18. Now that you’ve experienced being in one place for up to a week, the sickness should go. I am praying that you get well soon. Amen.
19. I just told my friend not to sleep until you’ve recovered. I’ll do all I can to help too. I pray that you get well soon. Amen.
20. My prayer for today is that if you’re not recovering at the speed we expect, then it will be that you’re recovering faster. May you get well soon. Amen.
21. After being witnesses to you making a lot of people comfortable, we can’t bear to see you uncomfortable. This sickness has to go. May you get well soon. Amen.
22. We would bribe your way out of this sickness if it was possible. It makes us all sad to see this happening to you. Get well soon. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
23. Recovery is one thing we’ll all be happy about right now. A friend to my family and best friend to my friend getting her health back. May you get well soon. Amen.
24. My friend’s actions show how much he misses the healthy you. I want two things, your recovery and his happiness. Get well soon. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
25. I hear your appetite is back. Only a few items left on our recovery list! I am praying that you get well soon. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
26. Speedy recovery for you is what I prayed for a first thing today, and I haven’t had fifteen minutes go by since then without praying for it. Get well soon. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
27. My friend’s so happy at the little recovery you’ve made that he can jump on his car right now and do backflips. Recover fully and see how happy he will be. I pray you get well soon. Amen.
28. The weather is making some important people in our lives sick. I trust my friend to help you with all you need to recover in no time. And I won’t stop praying for you. May you get well soon. Amen.
29. God should do a recovery giveaway ASAP. We can’t wait for a week for you to recover. May you get well soon. Amen.
30. I won’t forget to ask my friend how it’s going with him and the children. Trust me to laugh at him. I pray you get well soon. Amen.
Prayers make a lot of things happen and that we can also pray through messages makes it more exciting. You want your friend’s wife to recover speedily? Your contribution to making that happen can be done through a message.
A little help from you, please? I want to know which of the get well soon messages for a friend’s wife you used. So can you tell me in the comments? I’ll be waiting for your response.