Taking care of a sick person goes beyond giving them medications, praying for them is another way to care for them.
Praying for your loved ones when they are sick will let them know how well you love them, care for them and think about them.
Praying for your husband’s quick recovery is a way to let him know how much you love him, and this goes beyond the care, and these prayers when prayed with faith are capable of bringing him back to his feet.
Below are Get Well Soon prayers for my sick husband you can send as message and pray for your husband.
Powerful Prayer Messages for Your Sick Husband
Prayer is a great thing to do and it’s very powerful and effective. Prayers when backed up with medications can bring quick and fast recovery. Try sending powerful prayer messages to your sick husband and see them get well soon.
1.My dear husband, I’m praying and wishing you God’s perfection in your health, may the Lord grant you the quickest recovery.
2. Honey, seeing you down and weak like this is hurting. May the healing of God come upon you and may you be made whole. Get well soon, my love.
3. I pray that you receive strength for your weakness, and may you grow in health and God’s healing. God strengthen you on all sides. Get well soon dear hubby.
4. Dear hubby, I want you to know this sickness is for a while, I’m praying for you and I know God will grant you the quickest recovery you need. Get well soon, for me.
5. My prayers for you are that you recover fast and go back to that sweet, active, and lively husband of mine. It is well with you, my dear.
6. You are strong, you are healed, and you are strengthened. God keeps you and grants you good health and perfect healing. I love you, honey. Get well soon.
7. My love, seeing you this way is such a difficult and hard thing for me, I won’t stop praying for you and I know God will send his healing upon you soon. Stay strong for me. I love you.
8. I’m praying for you dear husband, we are in this together and I know you will recover soon and quickly.
9. God can heal you soon and that is my trust and belief in him, so I will be here praying for you, always. Get well soon.
10. I wish and pray above all things that you be in good health and recover fast and quickly. I love you, my dear husband.
11. I am thanking God because I know he will keep and heal you. Get well soon my hubby. I am praying for you.
12. Dear Lord I’m praying for your divine healing and strength. May the Lord grant you the fastest recovery. Get well soon, love.
13. I’m praying the hand of God comes upon you for your fastest recovery. You are healed and made whole. I love you, dearest husband.
14. I’m praying for your divine financial provision to take care of my sick husband and beyond that, I’m praying for his perfect healing dear Lord.
15. I trust in your power to heal and deliver dear Lord, my husband’s health is before you, send your healing hands upon him for quick recovery.
16. Nothing is too hard for you to do and this sickness is one of such thing that you can do and I thank you because you shall grant my husband quick and fast healing and recovery. I’m praying for you, honey. Get well soon.
17. Dear Lord, be gracious and merciful towards my husband and grant him a quick and fast recovery.
18. Thank you Jesus for your power and ability to heal. Send your healing power upon my husband and grant him divine healing.
19. Lord I come before you and I pray to you for the supernatural healing over my husband’s health. It is well with him in Jesus’ name.
20. Dear Lord, bless my husband with good health and grant him quick recovery in Jesus’ name.
21. Honey, I’m praying for you and I know God will heal you soon. Just stay strong for me. I love you.
22. Heavenly Father, I’m praying for my husband that you take every sickness away from him and bless him with good health in Jesus’ name.
23. Giver of life and health, I’m praying you to give my husband good health and grant him a quick recovery. Get well soon, darling.
24. The healing power of the Lord is upon you and you are made whole in Jesus’ name. Stay strong, boo. I love you.
25. Great healer and physician, my husband’s health is before you, take control and grant him quick recovery in Jesus name, amen.
26. With you, nothing is impossible and difficult, even my husband’s healing is perfected that I believe, amen.
27. Let your divine healing and protection be upon my husband, bless him and grant him quickest recovery in Jesus’ name, amen.
28. Dear Lord heals and delivers my husband from every health issue and challenge in Jesus’ name. His strength is renewed and he is made whole.
29. I trust in your divine healing and protection in times of trouble and I know my husband is healed and made whole in Jesus’ name.
30. Lay your hands upon my husband oh Lord and beautify his life by your power for his total healing. Dear Lord.
see: caring for a sick loved one
Prayers for My Husband to Get Well Soon
Another way to take care of your loved one is by praying for their quick recovery, prayers have a way of strengthening one’s faith and keeping a person strong even when they are down and weak.
Prayers give that trust and confidence in God’s power and ability. So, praying these prayers for my husband to get well soon for your husband’s recovery is a great thing to do.
31. Dear Lord, I’m praying for my husband that you grant him divine healing and quick recovery.
32. Great healer and physician, I’m praying that you touch my husband by your mighty power and heal him from every sickness.
33. My dear hubby, I’m praying for you always and I know soon the healing of God will come upon you and you will be fine again, honey. Stay strong for me.
34. I know that soon you will be back on your feet because God will answer my prayers and grant you quick recovery, dear hubby.
35. May God’s healing come upon you and may your health be restored and perfected. I have missed having you around, honey.
36. This hospital is not your home, I pray God strengthens you, raises you, and grants you a fast recovery.
37. I’m praying for you to get healed, healthy and strong again, my husband. I love you and I’m praying for you.
38. I declare into your life darling that by the stripes of Jesus you are healed.
39. I miss playing with you, I miss your laughter and everything about you. Wishing you the fastest recovery love of my life.
40. My husband, you have to be strong because you are in my prayers for God’s healing power to come upon you, you are made whole in Jesus’ name. Get well soon.
41. I’m sending my love, prayers, and wishes for you to be healed and made whole by God’s healing power. Get well soon, honey.
42. I’m sending you all the warm wishes, prayers, and love your heart desires. May God keep you safe, secure, and sound. I’m praying for you.
43. I’m grateful to God you are recovering faster and feeling stronger and I know God will perfect your health and grant you a total and complete recovery.
44. May the peace, strength, and healing power of God come upon you and grant you a fast and quick recovery and healing.
45. I am wishing you great, complete, and perfect health and recovery from your sickness, my love.
46. The mighty healing power of God will come upon you and you will be from every pain, sickness, and discomfort. Get well soon, darling. My prayers are for you.
47. Seeing you lying down on that sickbed is a hard thing for me, honey. I know God will grant you a safe and fast recovery. I’m praying for you.
48. May the sickness, pain, ill health, and discomfort go away, and may they be replaced with strength, divine health, and a sound mind. It is well with you, my lovely husband.
49. I’m wishing you a sound mind, good health, and wellness in your soul, spirit, and body. I’m praying for you, honey.
50. The mighty power of God comes upon you, your strength is renewed and you are made whole in Jesus’ name. Get well soon, baby.
51. My love, I’m praying for you to get well soon and recover quickly. I’ve missed you so much.
52. I’m sending all my love, hugs, kisses, and warm wishes to you for you to get well soon, and much more than that, I’m sending my heartfelt prayers. Recover quickly, the love of my life.
53. May the strength and healing power of God come upon you for complete, quick, and total healing and recovery. All my prayers are with you.
54. I’ve been so lonely without you by my side, honey. I pray God hears my prayers and grant you quick healing. Get well soon, dear hubby
55. I may not be there with you physically but my heart, my love, prayers, and warm wishes are always with you. It is well with you, honey.
56. I know you are a strong person and won’t allow this sickness to weigh you down, get up on your feet and kick it off, darling husband.
57. Your healing will take place soon, that I’m certain of. I believe God to answer my prayers and heal you quickly. I love you, dear husband.
58. Seeing you become better and stronger is proof that God is hearing my prayers for you and I believe he will perfect your healing, boo.
59. The home is empty and incomplete without you in it darling. Don’t let the sickness keep you down, recover quickly and fast for I’m praying for you, my love.
60. My love, I hope you are recovering better and faster, I can’t wait to be with you, I love you, I’m praying for you and I miss you.
Get Well Soon Prayers for Husband Speedy Recovery
There’s no better way to let your husband know how much you love him than taking care of him. Your husband wants to feel loved and cared for especially in his sick and weak moments.
He wants to have you around him and watch you praying for him to get well soon. So, get ready to send and pray these get well soon prayers for husband speedy recovery for him.
61. May you find warmth and recover quickly and may the strength of God come upon you for the perfection of your health.
62. Recover quickly and get well soon my love, I’m praying for you and it is well with you, boo.
63. I wish above all things that you get well quickly and be in good health. I’m praying for you.
64. I love you, honey and I am with you all the way. Your strength is renewed and you will recover soon and quickly.
65. I believe in God for your perfect and complete healing. Your strength is renewed and you are made whole.
66. Seeing you down and weak is sad and awful, that’s why I’m praying for God’s healing hand to be upon you for your total recovery.
67. I’m wishing you a swift and perfect healing. It is well with you, dear hubby.
68. God’s healing hand will deliver you and set you free. You are on your way to a healthier and happier life, honey.
69. May the angel of the Lord watch over you, perfect your healing and keep you in good health. I’m praying for you, darling.
70. May the ill health leave you, may the pains go away, and may you be strong and back on your feet again. I love you, honey.
Conclusion: Prayers can do much more than we can imagine especially when they are prayed genuinely with faith from a heart of love.
Your husband needs all of such prayers when he is sick and this is one way of showing your love and commitment to him, by sending him one of these get well soon prayers for my husband above.
Do not forget to comment and share this post with your friends and loved ones. Thanks.