No one ever prays or plans to fall ill, but many times, the body can fall under the weather especially when someone doesn’t pay much attention to one’s health. And when it happens, one needs immediate medical attention to bounce back and enjoy the wealthiness of good health.
While we are all at these, we rarely think of many healthy ways to quick recuperation, of which our words or messages can do so much and maybe bring wholeness or sanity into one’s body especially for a friend, lover, a relative or even a colleague at work.
We can sometimes struggle with how to wish the person a quick recovery. Still, no matter how mild or severe the illness might be, endeavour to reach out and make the person feel good for that moment. Meanwhile, you will be surprised how your thoughtfulness will linger in their memory for the time being.
The specific health situation determines the message to convey to the person. Hence, these adorable Get Well Soon Messages for Colleagues and coworker will guide you on the right messages to adopt or while you can also add up to your ideas. Help someone to grow healthy today.
Get Well Soon Messages to Colleague
You have been an efficient and effective colleague. But your sudden ill health has been a cause of worry for me. Still, I know reading my get well soon messages even on your sickbed will help you get livelier. I pray you to get well soonest.
1. Worry not for I have an assurance that this phase will soon pass. It’s just a sign you needed some rest but which you didn’t pay much attention to.
2. All your body demands now is full rest and complete assurance that you will be back on your feet stronger and better. Enjoy your rest.
3. While you’re recuperating, I’d like you to put all hope in God to perfect your healing. Get well soon buddy.
4. The doctors only care; divine healing comes from God. And such is my desire for you. That the great Physician will heal you by Himself.
5. You’re getting up from the sickbed much better and stronger. No harm shall befall you. You will be fine.
6. We all prayed for you at work today. Know that we care about you and missed your presence. Above all, God cares more. Be strong.
7. I’ve always dreaded the sight and smell of hospitals. Having you there nauseates me more. I really can’t wait for you to get out from there and be on your feet again.
8. You’ve only been away for two days but now it feels like you’ve gone for ages. I wish you a quick recovery so you can resume your duty post.
9. We’ve always made a perfect team, and not having you here has really made the work cumbersome for me. Honestly, buddy, I need you to be back here soon.
10. Never realise how indispensable you are until this strange illness took you away from work for days.
11. Guy, sickness of any form is not permitted to linger in your body. So I declare peace, restoration and safety to your body from now on and always. Amen!
12. Your presence in everyone’s life, your promptness to duties and your ingenuity to getting things done are greatly missed. I can’t but go on my knees for your recovery.
13. I almost got angry you didn’t inform me of your absence from work. Later got to know you’ve been down with a fever. I couldn’t bear to see you sick. Hope to see you back on your feet soon.
14. You’re one of the most likeable people at work. Your absence did lots of disadvantage to us.
15. Your presence has been so invaluable no doubt. You are a good person and for this, you deserve all the best of health in this world. Please be strong!
16. To the best co-worker I’ve ever known, I can’t but send you this message to bring you a smile even while on your sickbed. I hope you get well soon.
17. There’s a miracle my heart yearns for now. And that is for you to stand up straight from your sickbed. Feel better and join us here at work.
18. You could have taken some spanking for not talking to my advice to take some time off. Now no one will teach you to take enough rest.
19. When you were around we didn’t realise your value. Now we felt your absence so much. Please come back and make us all happy again.
20. If there’s anything I could do to ease your pain, would gladly do that for you. Your good health is my utmost concern now.
Get Well Soon Messages for Coworker
Dearest coworker, you are the only one that made my first day at work so welcoming. For this, if all the comfort and hope needed for your fast recuperation is any of these get well soon messages, then I will gladly make you happy.
21. Your health issue filled my thought ever since I heard. I’m sure praying for you. Get well soon
22. You will surely rise again. This health challenge will not see your end. I wish you a quick recovery.
23. While praying this morning, your health flashed my mind. I couldn’t but go on my knees on your behalf.
24. I know my prayers are answered for you. Please get well.
25. Just as the flower blooms and dances to every rhythm of the breeze, so I wish you a blaze with strength and life from now on.
26. Sickness has no place to stay in your body. By God’s stripes, you are healed. Be strong, buddy.
27. We’ve really missed out on all the fun and excitements your presence brings. Hope you return as soon as possible, buddy. We’ve really missed you.
28. I promise to take you out and buy you lunch if you’d show up at work tomorrow. Your presence means a lot to us.
29. Your absence has made us realise how invaluable you are; we never knew until now. Please come back to us and be sound in health.
30. You have always been an active and high-spirited person. Seeing you on the sickbed has reduced your productivity. Please get well soon.
31. The best medicine I’d like to recommend for you now is to develop faith that you’re healed already. Keep all hope alive.
32. Trust me, buddy, we’ve been a lot concerned about your constant breakdown. We hope this treatment will be permanent healing for you.
33. My friend, you just can’t afford to be down at this moment. There are so many targets we have to achieve ahead of us. Please get well soon and let’s achieve this dream together.
34. You have been the best partner and team leader I’ve ever known. Ensure you gather enough momentum before returning to work.
35. Working with you has been a worthwhile experience and I desire it lingers for more years. Can’t afford to see you in your down moments. Get well soon, beloved.
36. I know your level of strength and zeal for work. We need you on board now more than ever before. Please return safely and better.
37. You have fought so hard in time past and I know you will surely fight and overcome this illness as well. Please be safe.
38. No trials or persecution is beyond God. Just know that this may be a test of faith. Be strong and do not call God names. It shall be well!
39. You will rise again. Your laughter shall return. And your strength shall be renewed. Keep faith.
40. You have been my gist partner and there’s so much I’ve been withholding till you return, but your wellbeing is of utmost concern to me now.
Well Wishes for Sick Colleague
Working with you has been one of the best experiences I’ve ever had, my adorable colleague. While I desire more sweet moments with you, it’s unfortunate you’re presently sick and I pray for your quick recovery. I’m sure my well wishes will give speedy answers to my requests on your behalf.
41. May you enjoy speedy recuperation as the hospital is not a good place for healthy people. I know you will be fine.
42. Illness cannot just survive in your body because your willpower and strength can’t accommodate such. Friend, I need you to get back on your feet.
43. No disease is beyond the healing power of God. You will surely come out victorious.
44. You have been fighting this ailment for a long and have stayed strong still. I am praying for your wealth and health.
45. May you return with high energy and a lively soul. Sending you my hugs to keep you warm and safe.
46. This ailment, though has been a long time battle, but I can assure you, it’s no longer yours to fight. You are rising an overcomer.
47. By His stripes you are healed. God has perfected your healing. Just believe and pick up fast.
48. Every team member is praying for your quick recovery…a show of our love to you. Stay safe and strong.
49. This ailment seems to be taking longer than necessary. But I pray you will heal soon and perfect.
50. You are stronger than the illness. You will surely overcome in no time. Just be of good faith.
51. I send you my love, kisses and warm hugs to keep you strong all through this trying moment. You will surely overcome. Be strong.
52. Your perfect healing comes from above. Put all your faith in God but still ensure you eat well and take all your medications.
53. Just these few days of your absence made me realise the importance of good health and the extent of your help for me during difficulties. Now is the time to make you feel much love. I am praying for you.
54. This ailment wouldn’t have weighed you down if you had been faithful to your medications.
55. Seeing you in pain grieves my heart. Your liveliness is a great delight to us all. We need you to be back and lively. Please be well for me.
56. I know you as a man with so much dream and passion. Sickness shouldn’t have its way in your body.
57. Your fearlessness despite your challenges is so endearing. Hardly would anyone know what you’re passing through. May you overcome all health challenges.
58. As you’re about to embark on this surgery, I wish you a quick, safe and successful operation. You will surely come out better and stronger.
59. I have never seen you sick like this before, and it makes me feel sick already. I long to see you better again so we can keep up with our good times together.
60. I already had plans to surprise you by tomorrow only to learn of your admission today. I can’t wait to see you up on your feet.
Funny Get Well Soon Messages for a Colleague
So much fun and liveliness I’ve enjoyed with you ever since, sweet colleague. I also consider it thoughtful to send you this amusing get well soon message hoping it will help take your mind off scary and depressing moments. I’ve missed you so much.
61. I know you’re addicted to flower and cakes, and here I come with some for you. I’m hoping they will be enough medications that will flush sickness out of your system.
62. I haven’t seen anyone pinch my cheek and give me a whole lot of belly pain of laugher. Many things about you I’ve greatly missed. Get well soon.
63. You’re such a lively person and we sure have missed your jokes and pranks. No one to make light up the mood of everyone. We need you. Come back soon.
64. I was happy a little that the whole place has ceased from your noise unlike before. If possible, don’t come back again but please get well quickly
65. No sickness makes anyone look attractive and yours is not an exception. You’ve lost so much weight and beauty. Get well and get back soon!
66. Now it’s time to get you punished for being such a workaholic. I know this sickness will make you realise the importance of rest. Just rest well before returning to work.
67. I needed someone to take me out and pay for my lunch. This is one good reason for missing you. No one will take your place. Get well soon and resume duty.
68. I just hope this sickness is not an excuse to run away from work. Come back here lazy bone and resume to work.
69. Once you’re healthier and you resume work, I will take my leave of absence as payback for putting me through much work this period.
70. Sickness makes no one look good, neither is it good for you my friend. Your attractiveness makes you look lovelier and livelier. Please be strong soon.
71. You often act stronger than you truly are. Now, your weaknesses have been revealed. With this, you will learn to respect elders like us. Get well soon.
72. My payback will soon come. While you resume, I go off. Simple. Lazy bone, resume quickly before I reveal your secret.
73. Now that your strength and endurance are being tested, I will see how you will continue without me. No longer will you boast that you’re stronger than I am. I wish you a quick recovery.
74. Do you mind me coming over to help rub your back? Naughty dude. I hope this will teach you to take things easy with yourself.
75. Who would have thought that the unbridled mouth here could lie flat-looking helpless. Now you’ll learn to respect your elders. Get well soon.
What to Write in a Get Well Soon Card for Coworker
You are just one of the sweetest coworker to ever work with. While I considered it necessary to send you a get well soon card, I thought of adding these sweet words. I hope they meet your comforting needs while God grant you quick recovery.
76. You’ve got time now to take as much rest as you can. I wish you a speedy recovery.
77. Money can buy drugs but not health. By now, I’m sure you would have learnt your lessons on what to pursue more
78. While I don’t encourage being a sluggard, still, I encourage you to prioritize good health above all things.
79. Only with good health can one pursue more contracts. Buddy, lean more on God the great source of health.
80. Work will always be but health is a treasure worth pursuing more. Take time off and rest
81. Been greatly disturbed since I came to learn of your illness. Before noon tomorrow, I’d like to see you bouncing in God health and sound mind.
82. The office has been so dry and dull since your absence. You are indispensable. Return with good health and a sound mind.
83. May you experience good health that you’ve never experienced all year round today. Be whole!
84. May you be whole again and be free from all infirmities. Says the word unto you. Be healed!
85. I’m sure this note will put a wide smile on your face to help calm your nerves and keep you cheerful and peaceful all day.
86. As the sun shines each morning, peep through the window and experience the ray of light flooding your soul with hope and healing your body.
87. I will not stop supplicating for you till I see you up and strong again on your feet.
88. Seeing you bouncing and bubbling with life is my greatest wishes for you now. Stay safe and be good.
89. I do talk to God on your behalf, that He will make you whole again, spirit, soul and body. You will surely be fine. There’s no cause for alarm.
90. I’ve missed how much we used to play, gist and work together. Since your absence, the whole place seems like a graveyard. Please return soon.
Get Well Notes to Coworker
Saying I miss you is an understatement, my able coworker. Your absence from work on the ground of health issue has been a source of worry for me and everyone. I want to drop you these get well soon notes. That way, you’re going to have some senses of importance and hope while you digest the messages.
91. This sickness you’re feeling today will not rise with you at the dawn of tomorrow. You’re healed already.
92. I can’t help seeing you helpless at the moment. I will surely get your medications across tomorrow. Please be fine.
93. You need more than enough rest, lots of warm and tight hug. I know that will reset your brain.
94. I will keep watching your back till you return to health and recover fully. Take good care of yourself as I wish you a speedy recovery.
95. I won’t stop praying for you. Your health condition is now my number 1 prayer point and I know God will surely come through for you. Get well soon.
96. I sometimes get worried about your health but I’ve turned my worries into supplications on your behalf. That means you also have to be strong. You will surely come out fine.
97. If you’d seen the doctor much earlier like I suggested, you wouldn’t have fallen ill like this. Anyway, get well soon.
98. Sickness is not good for someone like you because you’ve always been such an exciting person.
99. Just to let you know that you’re not alone at this trying moment. My heart is always with you and I’m praying for you. Be strong, dear.
100. Look here buddy, the doctor might have given his report but know that God has the final verdict. I sure know that you’re coming out of that surgery room victorious. Be alive and strong buddy.
If I may ask, what do you feel about these lovely collections of get well soon messages for that special coworker or colleague of yours?
Now that I’ve taken the stress off you, I’m pretty sure you’ve gotten something from this well written get Well Soon Messages for Colleagues and coworker to fall back on as a way of expressing your concern and thoughtfulness.
Don’t you think of dropping your comments? Please do so and let me read from you. Meanwhile, I appreciate you for checking by. Muah!