Clients and customers are a very important part of our lives because, without their patronage or business deals, we will find it difficult to succeed in our businesses. With this, you should always be in touch with them, by checking up on them. This will give you a hint about how they are faring. What I mean is, don’t wait till you stop seeing them around, before calling or texting to check on them.
The fact is, life happens to us all, so does sickness/illness. Sickness is no respecter of anyone, either you’re a king, banker, lawmaker, or anyone, we all have times when we are sick. It’s only wise to check up on your customers/clients when they are ill. This only shows how humane you are. Be kind in your words to them as well, because sick people need to be encouraged too. Words of encouragement give them hope of seeing past their condition.
In case you’re lost for the right words to express your love to a sick client/customer, don’t be bothered at all. I have some of the best professional get well soon messages for clients and customers below for you to use.
Get Well Soon Wishes for Special Customers
Dear customer, I heard about your illness and how serious it is. I can only imagine what you’re going through, at the moment. Because you’re such a special customer, I’m left with no choice but to wish that you get well soon. All my love.
Special customers deserve special care and attention. In case any of your special customers are sick, below are get well soon wishes for special customers to make them feel relieved of their pain.
You might also like: Lists of gifts for a sick customer/client.
1. Hello dear customer. I heard you’re a little bit indisposed. I’m so sorry about that. I want you to know that in our company here, we care about the welfare of our customers. Please take care of yourself. Get well soon.
2. Dear customer, I came to know about your sickness, and I’m so sorry about that. You’re a very good customer, and you deserve the best. You’ll be out of this in no time, trust me. Please get well soon.
3. I heard about the terrible accident you had. I thank God for your life, and my prayer is that you get well soon and be strong again. Please, stay safe and use your medications. Bye for now.
4. Dear customer, this message is not about work at all. It’s specially to wish you good health and speedy recovery from the trauma you’re facing now. I’m so sorry all this is happening to you. May God restore your health. Take care.
5. Dear customer, I was beyond shocked to have heard about the accident you had. Thank God it didn’t claim your life. Please don’t be too relaxed at this time, keep taking your drugs, and before you know it, you’re back on your feet.
6. The news of your accident came as a very rude shock. It’s a big slap on our faces in this company. We’re so sorry you had to go through such. You’re in our prayers. Get well soon.
7. It’s so sad to hear about your accident. We all at the office are so concerned about your health. Here’s sending you lots of love and light. Get well soon, our customer.
8. Dear customer, this get well soon message is from all of us at the office, and it is to wish you a speedy recovery. We all assure you that we will do our best in keeping in touch till you’re perfectly fine. Get well soon.
9. I’m so sad you had to encounter such tragedy on your way back home from here. It breaks my heart, and I’m so sorry about this. I will do all that’s in my power to make sure you’re fine. Get well soon, my customer.
10. Accidents happen to human beings, but you don’t deserve any. You’ve been of great importance to this company, and it saddens my heart that I’m sending this to you. Please take your drugs and be strong for us all. May God perfect your healing. Amen.
11. This is writing to you officially that we’re so sorry about your accident. No one deserves to go through such trauma. Because of this, two of our representatives will be with you at the hospital, to see how you’re fairing. Please get well soon.
12. In this company, it’s our culture to make sure our customers are in good health, not just when they’re around to patronize. You do not deserve to be in such a situation at all. Our hearts and prayers are with you. Do get well soon.
13. Health is wealth, and that’s why we advise our customers to take care of themselves. So sorry you had to go through this, but please normalize taking care of yourself. May God be with you and perfect your healing.
14. You are one of our best and reliable customers of all time. Because you’re always in our mind, hence this message. It came as a rude shock to have heard about your sickness. It’s the Lord who gives healing, and we pray that He heals you of whatever sickness you’re suffering from. Amen.
15. Dear customer, you’re not just a regular or random customer, you’re also our partner, and that’s why we’ve decided to take it upon ourselves to make sure you’re fine, by paying part of your hospital bills. Please get well soon.
16. Dear customer, we’ve all missed seeing you at the office. Your sickness is not there to stay, as it would leave in no time, provided you’re consistent with using your drugs. So sorry, once again. Stay safe and strong.
17. God does things as He pleases. We thank God this accident didn’t take your life. It’s our joy that our customer is still alive. With time, your healing will be perfected. In the meantime, use your drugs and have quality sleep. We care.
18. We haven’t been seeing you around in a long time. We just got to know that you’ve been admitted, because you’re sick. Please, be rest assured you will leave that hospital bed in no time. Till then, be good.
19. Hello dear customer, your being off for too long made me ask about you at the office. Learnt you were not feeling too good, I’m so sorry about that. Please, make sure you eat and rest well. You can only work when you’re alive. Take care of yourself.
20. Sending you this message, because there’s no customer as loving and consistent as you are. Please, do away with everything that drains you. Take time off, and you’ll be fine. All my love.
21. Dear esteemed customer, my sincere apologies for not reaching out to you earlier than this. I’m so sorry for how much damage this accident has caused you. I will check up on you, later in the day. Please, take care of yourself.
22. You’re stronger than whatever it is you’re going through, believe me. I know you’re going through a lot of pains and agony, but it will not last forever. You will be fine very soon. Please, eat well and take your medications.
23. I know this is a lot, but you have to be strong. The company is really sad about your condition, and we’re hoping that you get well very soon. Please stay strong. You can beat this.
Get Well Soon Email to Client
I’m sorry about your illness, dear customer. It came as a very rude shock to me. I’m hoping this email meets you well. May you be strengthened with might and courage that will enable you to get well as soon as possible. Take care.
Send one of these get well soon email to client to your clients and make them feel loved and remembered. It will also make them think highly of you, and you could gain more referrals from there.
Three ways to know if your client is sick, without telling you.
24. You’re one customer that we hope to keep forever. You don’t deserve going through such pain at this time, but God knows best, and He will bring you out of this victoriously. We look forward to seeing you again. We love you.
25. Sad times don’t last, and that’s why you have to brace yourself up and be hopeful that you will leave that hospital bed very soon. We all at the office are praying for you.
26. It’s been so long you came around. I just heard what happened, and I’m sorry I haven’t been keeping in touch as it should be. I will make sure I check up on you after work. Till then, please be strong.
27. Sincerely, we miss your cheerfulness and laughter at the office. You’re a great person and you don’t have to go through this alone. We will be supporting you with cash and our prayers. You’re healed.
28. Hello customer, you’ve been off for a very long time, and I just heard what happened. Please, accept my sincere apologies. I will come over to check on you, after closing from work. Please, be strong for us.
29. Customers like you are rare, and you deserve all the love you can get on that hospital bed. We will be helping with some important things to keep the body and soul together. Please, don’t feel bad about what happened. We’re in this together.
30. Dear lovely customer, your money isn’t all we’re after in this company, we are more after your health than you can imagine. This is a very big slap on our faces, but with God on our side, we will beat this cancer together. Be strong and hopeful.
31. Dear customer, we’re so sorry for these bad times you’re going through. In lieu of these happenings, we feel that you will need enough rest, and so the contract will be on hold for now. Your health is equally important. Stay strong.
32. Dear valued customer, please accept my apology as this is coming late. Another customer just brought the news of your ill-health to our notice. We deeply sympathize with you. You’re in our warmest thoughts as you recover from the pains of your accident.
33. Dear able customer, this is to assure you that you’re not being left alone. The workload has been much. Very soon, you’re going to beat this thing. Until then, please be safe and happy. Don’t worry about the hospital bills, we’ve got it covered.
34. Dear customer, we are so sorry to hear about the news of your diagnosis. It was such a very painful one to us. Sending lots of caring thoughts your way as you begin treatment. All will be well again.
35. Cancer is such a deadly disease, and no one deserves to go through such a horrible and painful experience. You’re in our thoughts, and we won’t stop helping in the little way we can. Please, don’t entertain any form of fear. You will live long.
36. Dear Mr/Mrs/Miss (insert the name of the customer), you’re one of the best customers holding it down for this company. What you’re going through isn’t yours to bear alone, but ours. It’s good to know you’re receiving quality treatment. Get well soon.
37. We want you to know that you’re very important to us in this company. Your sickness isn’t here to stay, it’s just a phase in your life, and you will come out victorious. Please, don’t panic, you’ll be fine.
38. Dear customer, heard you’re recuperating real fast, I’m so happy to hear this great news. If you don’t stress yourself at all, before you know it, you will be fine. Best wishes as you recover.
39. On behalf of the entire team of this great company, we are sending this get well soon email to you, because you’re a very good customer. We hope that you recover fast from this sickness. It will be so beautiful to have you back again. Get well soon.
40. I’m so sorry to hear that you’ve been diagnosed with HIV. Please, do all that’s asked of you by the doctor. HIV isn’t a death sentence, just make sure you’re using the prescribed drugs. You will be well. Take care.
41. Dear customer, we were gobsmacked to have heard about your ill-health. We can assure you that everything will be alright. Please, do not worry about the deals in progress, we will wait till everything is calm. Take proper care of yourself.
42. As a matter of fact, we truly hope we can help in every way, but we can only try our best. You just relax, eat well and take complete rest, while hoping to be fine. Our love, thoughts and prayers are with you. Love always.
43. Though you’re a client to us, we always look forward to your jovial and cheerful self. It’s not the same without you. Please, don’t overthink, as all will be fine. We won’t stop keeping in touch. Stay strong.
44. You really inspire us in this company. We respect and love you a lot to watch you go through this painful experience alone. We promise to be with you every step of the way. Be strong and keep hope alive. You will beat this.
45. Dear lovely client, we came to know about your accident, and we’re deeply and sincerely sorry for that. We do hope that you get well soon. Wish you a speedy recovery. Bye for now.
46. Dear (insert his/her name), this email is to say that we care about your health and wish you a speedy recovery. Please, get well soon as we will be hoping to work with you again. With love from all of us.
47. This email is specially sent for you to have a speedy recuperation. We are sorry for the pain this is causing you. We can’t wait to have you back, as we’ve missed you a lot. Get well soon.
Best Recovery Messages for Client
Hello, my client, I have thought about how I could help, but my work doesn’t permit that I visit you. I just hope this message eases you of the pains you’re going through, right now. I wish you all the best and a very quick recovery.
I’m sure you need your client(s) to be free of whatever sickness they are going through because it could affect your business/relationship with them. To avoid this, below are the best recovery messages for client to lighten up their mood and subside the pain they’re going through.
Five things not to say to your sick client.
48. Dear esteemed client, we were so shocked to hear about the news of your accident. The pictures brought tears to our faces, and we couldn’t but shed a tear or two. Our hearts go out to you, as we wish you a quick recovery.
49. Dear client, we have a very close and cordial relationship, and so it would be so heartless of us not to acknowledge that you’re sick and going through a lot at the moment. We love you and wish you get back to your feet real quick. We will also be present, as you go through these unfortunate times.
50. Here’s sending out positive thoughts your way, even though you’re going through it all. Don’t be too sad to thank God for your situation. Some are going through worse. We just thought to send you a positive message, even though you’re on your sickbed. Be happy.
51. We are thinking about you, and it’s so sad that we can’t help but shed tears. You are not just a client, but family to us all. We wish you a speedy recovery. You will stand on your feet, very soon. Be strong and happy.
52. As an organization, we understand your pain and hurt. It could have happened to any of us too. You’re loved beyond everything you’re going through. You will come out triumphant, in God’s name. Amen.
53. Dear client, we want you to know that you’re greater than your present situation. This is just a phase, and it will pass. While you go through this sickness, ensure to eat healthily and be happy. You’re loved.
54. Sorry to hear about your accident, sir. Because you have been an amazing client, our company is ready to foot your hospital bills and make sure that you lack nothing, while you’re still going through this. We are for you, always.
55. We know you didn’t ask for this, but it will be inhumane not to offer to help. You are one of us, even though you’re a client. You deserve all the love you can get, right now. We won’t stop supporting you.
56. It may seem as though we’re not bothered, but that’s not it. The office has been busy. How are you feeling now? Hoping you find strength with each new day. You are in our thoughts and prayers. God bless you.
57. Dear faithful client, hope you’re responding to treatment. Please, don’t overthink things, as you will be fine if you allow it. We hope that each new day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery. Get well soon.
58. We all miss your beautiful face and sweet jokes in this office. You’re an amazing person, and you don’t deserve to be ill at all. We’re all thinking about you and wishing you a speedy recovery. Best wishes.
59. Dear Mr/Mrs/Miss (insert the client’s name), we’re so happy about your condition as of this morning. We’re so happy about this development. Please, remember to take it one day at a time and in no time, you will be completely healthy and smiling again.
60. Dear lovely client, you’re in our warmest thoughts, as we wish that you recover from your accident. Don’t be afraid, because you will be well in no time. Normalize seeing the positive side of this condition. Blessings.
61. Our hearts go out to you, our amiable client. And we truly hope that our good wishes are good enough to make you cheer up and feel better. Please, get well soon, so we can continue our business.
62. Dear patient, how are you today? I hope the nurse on duty is doing well with you. You were sleeping when I left in the morning. I’ll see you later at night. Please don’t stop taking your drugs. Be strong and take care of yourself. Bye.
63. You really have to be strong. I have since watched you, and I can boldly say that your health is improving. Please keep this same energy, and you’ll be out of here before you know it. Stay strong, beautiful.
64. We know you to be someone that has zero tolerance for bullshits. This sickness is one of such, and you are sure going to bring it down. We are anticipating your comeback. In the meanwhile, take care of yourself.
65. Tough times don’t last, they say. This is one of those times. Be hopeful that you will be on your feet, very soon. Do not hesitate to call on us, if the need arises. Cheers to good health.
66. Please try as much as possible not to give in to the pressure this sickness brings. Be optimistic about it, and believe it’s not there to stay. Business hasn’t been the same in your absence. Get well real quick.
67. Although you’re sick, you can overcome it. Don’t see yourself as a weak person, because we all know you to be strong. You are more powerful than any sickness. Stay jiggy.
68. Here’s an encouraging message to you. Look this sickness in the face and be determined you’re going to see its end. Also, have faith that everything will get better. We can’t wait to have you around.
69. Dear strong and beautiful client, this is to remind you of how strong you are. We’re thinking about you every day and we wish you a speedy recovery from your illness. You’re highly loved and valued.
70. Dear client, this isn’t the time to wallow in self-pity at all. Instead, it’s the time to rest and recuperate. We all hope that you get better soon. We love and miss you.
Hello there. Thank you for checking out the professional get well soon messages for clients and customers on this page. Your satisfaction is my priority, and I hope that was achieved.
Please, don’t forget to tell others about this beautiful page. Don’t stop coming too, as we have lots of contents you can benefit from. Thank you.