There are times in our lives when we walk around with sour looks on our faces, and it doesn’t come from not getting enough sleep. In fact, most of the time we don’t even know where these negative emotions come from! The first step to becoming a happier person is by getting your act together. Sounds simple enough, right?
Sometimes, we need a reminder to focus on the moment and get our act together. As an internet society, we are always being pushed towards the next goal or new venture, and we sometimes forget about the present. And getting our act together means just that — focusing on what needs to be done now, setting short-term goals and making a plan for them and putting them into action.
And also, we need someone to tell us — to get our act together. Even in this age of personal coaches, productivity apps and the internet at our fingertips, there are still times when we need a little help getting our acts together. If you’re looking for places to find get your act together quotes, hopefully, you’ll find the best quotes about getting your act together in this post.
Get Your Act Together Quotes
Get your act together. Isn’t that what everyone wants? Yet many don’t even understand the meaning of it. Many people go through life, wondering why they didn’t win that promotion or never found their soulmate. We might have dreams but rarely do we act them out with any conviction.
1. Get your act together, get a life, and get a job. The world’s waiting for you.
2. Get your act together! It’s never too late to start doing the things you’ve always wanted to do.
3. Get your act together, take charge of your life and give it all you’ve got.
4. It’s never too late to start over, get your act together and learn how to be an adult.
5. We all have days where we don’t feel like doing anything, but we just have to get our act together and move forward with our day.
6. The best way to get your act together is to start with a clean slate.
7. Take a moment and get your act together. You don’t want to miss out on all the fun!
8. Get your act together. If you want to be a star, you have to start acting like one.
9. We all have things we need to get done. Get your act together and make some progress today!
10. Life doesn’t always go the way you planned, but you can make it better. It’s time to get your act together.
11. We all have things we want to change in our lives. It’s okay to get your act together, it takes time and effort, but you’ll always be better for the journey.
12. Life’s a busy place. You got your act together, now get up and do something about it.
13. If you’re feeling a little stressed, take a deep breath and remind yourself that it’s all part of the process. You’ll get your act together in no time!
14. Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the face.
15. Get your act together. Life’s too short to put off that important thing you’ve been putting off.
16. Life’s too short to act like you don’t know what’s best for you. So get your act together, girl.
17. Right now, you might be feeling overwhelmed and confused about what to do next. Don’t worry—you’re not alone. We can help you get your act together.
18. The three biggest things holding you back are your mind, your body, and your actions. You need to get your act together.
19. There are always things to do, places to go and people to see. The moment you think you’ve got your act together is the moment that life put it on hold.
20. The only thing holding you back is you. The only thing standing between you and what you want to achieve? You, and you alone. Get your act together and get to work!
21. It’s never too late to have a beautiful career. It’s never too late to say “yes.” It’s never too late to get your act together.
22. No matter how hard your life gets, there’s always a way to get your act together.
23. When things get tough, don’t give up. Get your act together and get back on track.
24. Why is it that we never seem to get our act together? Because being alive is like always having a thousand things to do and a thousand places to be.
25. Your life is like a cheese plate, full of happy little bites. But it’s time for you to get your act together and make some decisions about what to eat next.
26. You can’t change the past, but you can make a difference in the future. So get your act together and let’s go.
27. Getting your act together is never easy, but it’s always worth it.
28. You’re not a failure if you’re always late. You’re just getting your act together.
29. When life gets in the way of your plans, take a moment to get your act together.
30. It’s time to get your act together. Start with a little bit of structure, then take steps toward change.
31. When you don’t get your act together, the world won’t get its act together either.
32. When you feel like you’re getting your act together, remember this: you’re human. What holds you back isn’t the size of your task, but rather how badly you want to succeed.
33. Get your act together. You’ll feel better, and so will the whole world.
34. Hey, there are a lot of things you can do to make life better. But you have to get your act together first.
35. Here’s a quick tip for when you’re feeling overwhelmed: Just get your act together. It’ll be better for everyone in the long run.
36. You were born with the potential for greatness. Now it’s up to you to get your act together and achieve it.
37. Get your act together! Nothing in life worth having comes easy. Stay focused, and stay motivated and you’ll reach your goals like a boss.
38. Get your act together. It’s time to take a moment and focus on what’s important.
39. Get your act together – there’s a whole world out there waiting for you to discover it. Let go of your worries and let the adventure begin.
40. You are a beautiful piece of the puzzle. Get your act together and be the best version of yourself you can be.
41. It is time for you to get your act together. Too many people are counting on you—they need you now more than ever.
42. Don’t let the little things get you down. Get your act together and keep going.
43. Get your act together. Here’s where you have to be critical, don’t let the person who is not on top of things control you.”
44. It’s time to get your act together. Act like tomorrow matters, and then let it happen.
45. Sometimes you have to put your foot down and get your act together.
46. There is no act too small to help you get your act together.
47. You’ve got to get your act together, or somebody will be getting it for you.
48. It is never too late to get your act together, but the older you get, the tougher it becomes.
49. It’s not too late to get your act together. It’s not too late to be better. It’s never too late to make a change in your life and be able to smile again.
50. Don’t let your life go by without you. You might as well get your act together, as it grows older, you’ll never get back what is left behind.
The best decisions we make in life are usually arrived at with careful thought and deliberation. However, sometimes the easiest solution is to just get your act together! Your problems will still be there tomorrow, but you don’t have to worry about them tonight. So take a deep breath and relax, and rest assured that everything will work out for the best.
I hope you found this list of get your act together quotes useful, and that it put a few things into perspective for you. It is often hard to find inspiration when we have so many things on our minds, but I hope these quotes put a reassuring smile on your face and help inspire you to get your act together.