At different points in our lives, we will feel stressed or overwhelmed. When this happens, we all need to pause and take a moment to breathe in the world around us. The hustle and bustle of life can get overwhelming, but when we stop and breathe, we can find our centre and be more present in our lives.
There is something magical about breathing deeply. When we breathe in, it’s as if we’re filling ourselves up with life force energy; when we breathe out, it’s as if we’re releasing anything that no longer serves us.
If you’re feeling overwhelmed, try taking a moment to breathe deeply. Breathing helps us relax and refocus our attention. It also gives us the oxygen we need to think clearly and make good decisions.
The following sometimes you just need to breathe quotes about breathing are reminders that it’s essential for us to take time out of our busy lives, stop rushing around and just breathe.
Sometimes You Just Need to Breathe Quotes
Sometimes, you just need to breathe. You need to take a break. You need to stop and think about the bigger picture. You can’t solve all of life’s problems, but you can solve some of them. You can’t change the world all at once, but you can change part of it, even if that part is only yourself.
1. Sometimes you just need to breathe. There’s no time like the present to be happy.
2. It’s okay to take a break. You don’t need to be perfect all the time. Breathe, breathe, breathe.
3. Breathe in. Breathe out. When the clouds roll by, you can still see your way through.
4. Take a deep breath, and let your worries fall away. It’s okay to just relax for a moment.
5. Life isn’t always about the destination. It’s about the journey. Let’s celebrate that every day, with a breath of fresh air.
6. You’re emotional and you’ll always be emotional. Don’t try to control it. Just allow yourself to feel it and breathe through it.
7. Sometimes you just need to breathe, take a breath and don’t let your mind control you. Breathe in the beauty of your surroundings, breathe in the smell of rain and trees, and breathe in the music that flows through you.
8. Sometimes you just need to breathe. Life doesn’t stop, it keeps moving on and you need to keep moving with it. Sometimes we need to just allow ourselves to have a new perspective on life and what it is for us, so we don’t miss the beautiful things that are happening.
9. Sometimes you need to just breathe. This doesn’t mean you don’t work hard or have a challenge, but it’s important to remember that it’s good to slow things down and live in the moment.
10. Breathe. Just Breathe. Life is beautiful when you take some time to enjoy it.
11. Life is full of ups and downs, but sometimes it’s okay to just take a break.
12. The world won’t end if you don’t take that photo of the sunset. Breathe and be still – enjoy it all.
13. Breathe in peace, breathe out stress. Let go of what is holding you back, and let the rest fall away.
14. Sometimes you just need to breathe. Slow down and stop for a moment, even if it’s just for a minute.
15. Sometimes you just need to breathe in and let everything go for a minute.
16. Breathe in, breathe out. It’s easy to get caught up in the stress of life. But sometimes it’s better to just take a moment and breathe.
17. It’s important to take time for yourself. So drop everything and just breathe.
18. Take a deep breath and let it out. Life is beautiful. Breathe it in and let it go, just like that.
19. Breathe. Be comfortable with yourself. And embrace the world around you — because there is beauty in everything if you only look for it.
20. Life is a journey, not a destination. Every day we get to make changes, add new adventures and take old ones up a notch. So go ahead and let your hair down, don’t be afraid to laugh out loud or let the air out of your lungs.
21. Sometimes you just need to breathe and reflect on your current situation.
22. Good things come to those who wait, and sometimes you just need to breathe.
23. Breathe. It’s okay to step away from the computer and enjoy a moment of peace.
24. It’s okay to slow down and breathe. We all need a little leisure time, especially right now.
25. When you’re feeling overwhelmed by all of your responsibilities, just breathe and take a step back for a moment.
26. Breathe. Focus on the good stuff. It’s OK to slow down, take it easy and just breathe.
27. It’s okay to feel whatever it is you’re feeling. It’s not a judgement. Embrace the feelings, and breathe lightly.
28. Breathe. Feel the wind on your face, hear the footsteps of your friends behind you, and smile as the world seems to slow down.
29. Sometimes you just need to breathe, and you’ll feel better when that happens.
30. Sometimes you just need to breathe and recharge.
31. Be thankful, be grateful, and take a break. Sometimes you just need to breathe.
32. Sometimes you just need to stop and breathe. That’s why we’re here.
33. It’s okay to be human and sometimes that means you need to breathe.
34. When things get hard and you just need a minute to breathe.
35. When life feels overwhelming, it’s OK to take a deep breath and breathe. Every moment has a purpose.
36. When you’re feeling down, take a breath and look for the beauty at the moment.
37. You’re not alone, we all get it when you feel overwhelmed. Breathe in and out as many times as you need to.
38. Breathe in all the possibilities. Breathe out all the fears. Breathe in love, breathe out fear. Breathe in hope, breathe out worry. Breathe in gratitude, breathe out negativity.
39. You make mistakes and you learn from them. You have good days and bad days. But it’s the ones in between where you enjoy life because you’re living.
40. When life gets hard and you’re in doubt, remember that you’re a whole person with many great things to offer.
41. Sometimes you just need to breathe. Don’t be afraid to take a break, even if you’re feeling anxious or anxious about taking a break. Take comfort in knowing that we can choose to live in peace, love and joy.
42. There are moments when you just need to breathe, big or small. Don’t try to control everything and everyone around you. Be present at the moment.
43. We all need to breathe. It’s a beautiful thing, even when you’re stuck in traffic.
44. Breathe in. Breathe out. It’s okay, you’re okay. Everything is going to be okay.
45. When you feel like things are out of control and life is spinning out of your control, breathe.
46. No matter what happens to you, just breathe and think of tomorrow. Breathe in the air, and feel the ground beneath you. Don’t forget to smile.
47. Take a deep breath, step into your sunshine, and live beyond your expectations.
48. Sometimes you just need to breathe. The world won’t end if you step away for a few minutes.
49. Sometimes you need to breathe, to remember that the world is a beautiful place.
50. Breathe in the fresh air. Breathe out the stress. Breathe in new opportunities. Breathe out old responsibilities. Breathe in a new life.
51. Life is short. Breathe. Smile. Do what makes you happy.
52. Sometimes you just need to take a moment and breathe. Take time out to do something that matters to you, or spend some quiet time with someone that makes you happy.
53. Sometimes, you just need to breathe. But sometimes, that’s not enough.
54. It’s okay to breathe—even when it’s hard.
55. Breathe. It’s okay to take a moment. It’s okay to have a break from the world.
56. Breathe. Relax. Focus on positive things. Life is good.
57. You need to breathe. Life is a beautiful journey and full of opportunities, but sometimes it takes some time to figure out where you are going or what you want. Breathe, take the time to reflect on your life, and reflect on everything you have learned in your years.
58. Breathe in. Breathe out. It’s a simple equation, but one that can make all the difference.
59. Sometimes you just need to breathe. Life is always better when you take a minute to stop and appreciate the little things.
60. Sometimes you just need to breathe and let go, like when the world feels too fast and chaotic.
61. Breathe. Get out there. Do something creative. Take time for yourself; even if only a little bit.
62. We all need to take that breathe. Take a moment for yourself and get back to the real you.
63. Take a deep breath and don’t sweat it. It’s all going to be okay.
64. Breathe. Let go of the past and live in the present. No matter how hard life gets, remember that you’re alive and that there is always a tomorrow to make it better.
65. When things get tough, take a deep breath and remember that it’s not what happens to you, but how you react that matters.
66. Sometimes it’s the little things that count. The moments between thoughts that are important to you as a human being, as a creator or creator-in-progress.
67. Sometimes you just need to breathe. Sometimes life can be a hard place, but it’s never more true than right now. Breathe and remember that you’re strong enough to rise above the fear and doubt.
68. We have moments in our lives that we need to just breathe, and let go of what we’re feeling. It’s not about how you feel, it’s about your emotions. So I’m going to be here on my blog and I’m going to let my emotions out.
69. When you’re down and out, sometimes it’s just about taking a moment for yourself.
70. When you’re stressed, take a breath and remember that everything will be alright. We have the power to make the best of any situation
71. We all need a little breathing room. Letting go of stress, letting go of the past, and breathing in the fresh air are all ways to get back on track.
72. Just breathe, and the world will come alive in front of you.
73. Life is full of a lot of crazy things, but sometimes you just need to breathe. Sometimes you need to give yourself some time and space away from everything else going on in your life right now.
74. Life is good, but sometimes you just need a few minutes to breathe
75. Breathe. It has the power to help you let go of your day, relax a little, and move on.
76. Breathe deep. It’s okay to feel, it’s okay to be sad, and it’s okay to be mad. But, over time, we have to learn to let all that go. We have to learn how to breathe, and let things out of our system—until we can get a better hold on our emotions and handle situations with a little less stress.
77. Sometimes you just need a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. So go out, breathe in nature, enjoy the sound of silence and let the tension melt away.
78. It’s okay to take a break. Let the stress of life build up until there is nothing left but pure relaxation.
There will always be stressful times in life, and there will always be people who don’t fully understand our choices. And yet, with time and persistence, we will find our niche. We can live the life we want to live. We just need to stop and breathe every once in a while to make sure we’re on the right path.
I hope you were inspired by these sometimes you just need to breathe quotes above. Let me know which quote is your favourite in this collection. Also, kindly share this post with your friends and network and remind them that it’s okay to breathe when they feel overwhelmed. Thank you for reading.