Frankly speaking, any mother that knows the benefits of breastfeeding their baby would love to breastfeed because offering breastmilk to that baby is the only and surest form of nourishment for that child. But more than that, it’s become a way for you as a mother to bond with your child throughout the day and night.
In fact, you should certainly love breastfeeding because giving your baby breastmilk is central to the development of a close mother-infant relationship. It has many short-term health benefits for the baby but also some long-term benefits for both you and the baby.
So, tell me, who wouldn’t want a smooth relationship between them and their child? No one, I guess. Then tell the world how much and why you love breastfeeding by taking a close look at this creative, open and expressive collection of I love breastfeeding quotes below.
I Love Breastfeeding Quotes
I love giving my babies breast milk as a form of nourishment. I like the bonding experience it brings my children and I, the closeness, and the comfort of knowing that Iam doing right by my children. Breast milk is their natural food, and I feel good knowing my babies are receiving the most perfect food possible when breastfeeding them.
1. Breastfeeding is one of the most natural things a mother can do for her baby. It’s also a wonderful way to nourish my baby and build a strong connection.
2. It is a privilege, an honour, and a blessing to feed my babies by creating an intimate bond with them while I provide them with nourishment.
3. The best part about breastfeeding that I like is that it doesn’t have any side effects and does not require anything like taking medication every day. Breastfeeding also helps to build a strong mother-child bond as it encourages skin-to-skin contact and bonding.
4. I know it may look a little funny, and I always felt awkward when my breasts were out, but I love giving my babies breast milk as a form of nourishment.
5. I love breastfeeding my babies because of the bond that it creates between us.
6. I love breastfeeding my children. I know they are getting the best nutrition and developing strong immune systems.
7. I have always loved breastfeeding. It is one of the most beautiful things you can do as a parent.
8. I love breastfeeding, it connects me with my babies, and it is the only complete nutrition my babies need.
9. I love breastfeeding my babies. I love it when they latch on and suckle with such gusto when their eyes roll back in delight when they smile and coo at you after a feeding. It’s so perfect that it’s hard to put into words.
10. I believe breast milk is the best way to nourish your baby, and I am a strong advocate of breastfeeding.
11. My love for breastfeeding my children is endless. I keep watching videos and reading about breastfeeding, and I could talk about it all day long; knowing the benefits it has on a baby’s brain development and health helps me feel much more confident in this decision.
12. I love breastfeeding my children. It is the healthiest thing I can do for them, and it has helped to get over the struggles of breastfeeding.
13. I love breastfeeding my children, and I want others to know that it is normal and natural. When I had my first child I was continuously encouraged by family and friends to bottle feed her, but after refusing, I found out that I made the right choice for her. Now we are a team, I and my baby are a team.
14. My love for breastfeeding my children is as clear as the bright blue sky that shines above me.
15. Breastfeeding is an essential and natural process that has to be fulfilled by a woman. I have learned that breastfeeding is much more than just giving food to your baby; it’s a way to express love and bond with the baby, who will benefit from it immensely.
16. I love breastfeeding my children. It feeds their physical health but also is the most intimate way of connecting with them on a daily basis. The bond we have created is something I will treasure for years to come.
17. My love for breastfeeding my children overpowers everything else in the world. This is why I try to breastfeed longer than ever before so that both my baby and I can enjoy our time together.
18. My love for breastfeeding my children is so strong that I am not going to stop anytime soon. I will continue and hope for the best for them.
19. I love breastfeeding. My children and I have an amazing bond that has grown over the years. This is special, precious and magical and should be shared with everyone.
20. I love breastfeeding my children. It is a deeply rewarding, natural experience that brings close together mother and child. There is nothing more special or nurturing than a nursing relationship between a mother and her child.
21. I love breastfeeding my children. It’s hard at times and tiring, but it brings back memories of when they were younger. I look at them now and see their smiles and the times when they hold hands or hug each other or kiss. I love that they are taking this time to bond over something so special, something that will last a lifetime.
22. Breastfeeding is a truly wonderful experience. In fact, breastfeeding is one of the most profound and natural things a mother can do for her baby. While nursing, you have the opportunity to share your love with your baby through skin-to-skin contact, eye contact and the soft sounds of your voice.
23. My love for breastfeeding my children has been the greatest gift I have ever given to them. My journey through breastfeeding was not always easy, but it was always worth it. I am proud to be a breastfeeding mother today.
24. My love for breastfeeding my children has allowed me to become a better mother. This love drives me to never give up on breastfeeding, even when it is hard.
25. I love breastfeeding my children. I do it for all the right reasons, because I think it is the healthiest thing for them, but also because it’s such a special bond between us. I feel so proud and connected when I look into their eyes, even if it’s just briefly, to see them turning towards me and latching on with such ease for the next hour or so.
26. Breastfeeding has been a beautiful part of my journey as a mom. Because of that, I want to share my love for breastfeeding with others in hopes that they will be encouraged in their own journey.
27. Breastfeeding is a natural, wholesome and loving way to give newborns the best start in life.
28. I love breastfeeding my children. It has made such a difference in their health, emotional well-being and development. It is the most natural way for them to get what they need, and the bonding experience can’t be beaten
29. I love feeding my babies with breast milk because it is a beautiful way to provide them with the food they need and nourishment that no other food can give.
30. I love breastfeeding because I know that the milk is full of nutrients for my babies.
31. Breastfeeding is not only a fulfilling experience, but it also provides nutrients that your baby needs.
32. I breastfeed my baby because it is the best way I can give my baby a chance to know me and to know himself. It’s a way to connect with him in a very intimate way.
33. Breastfeeding is natural, safe and healthy. I love breastfeeding, and I love the bond I have with my baby. Breastfeeding is not just for women. It is for all mothers.
34. Feeding a baby with breast milk is the most natural thing in the world. It’s a beautiful, nurturing expression of love between a mother and child.
35. Breastfeeding is a gift; it is a part of who you are and what you do. It is your identity.
36. Feeding my baby with breast milk is a wonderful, gentle and intimate form of self-expression. It is also a beautiful way to bond with your child.
37. Breastfeeding is really important. It’s one of the most natural things a mom can do for her child, and it makes the whole family healthier. I love breastfeeding.
38. Nursing my baby is an expression of love, devotion and commitment.
39. Breastfeeding is the most natural thing in the world. It is a beautiful act of love, trust and self-expression. It’s not about how long you breastfeed or how much milk you make—it’s about bonding with your baby and sharing something special together.
40. Breastfeeding is more than feeding a baby. It’s giving a gift to yourself, one that nourishes a mother and her family for life.
41. Breastfeeding is so much more than a source of nourishment for your baby. It’s an opportunity to bond with them in a way you’ll never forget.
42. They say breastfeeding is the most natural thing a woman can do. And I agree. Our babies feed on our bodies, just as they need air and water every day. I can’t imagine them feeding on anything else.
43. Breastfeeding is a healthy choice for both mother and child—and it’s one we should all support. I love breastfeeding.
44. I love breastfeeding because it’s so much more than feeding a baby. It’s about the journey, the connection you make with your little one and each other.
45. I love breastfeeding my son because it’s a way for us to bond, and every time I do, it makes me feel like a new mom all over again.
46. I love breastfeeding because it is the best feeling in the world. It’s better than sexual intimacy, coffee or chocolate.
47. Breastfeeding is the greatest, most natural connection to my baby. That’s why I love giving my babies breast milk.
48. Breastfeeding is not a race. It’s a marathon. I love breastfeeding.
49. Breastfeeding is a beautiful experience. It is an amazing bonding time between mother and child, which can be enjoyed for many years to come.
50. Breastfeeding connects the mom and baby in a special way, making it one of life’s most rewarding experiences.
51. Breastfeeding is a way of showing love. I breastfeed my baby proudly and show him/her how much I love them.
52. I love breastfeeding. It’s a special bonding moment with my baby, and it feels like the whole world revolves around us when we’re doing it.
53. I love breastfeeding. It’s just so amazing.
54. Breastfeeding is truly one of the most rewarding feelings in life.
55. Breast milk is nature’s best way to nourish a baby.
56. Breastfeeding takes patience and time, but the rewards are endless. That’s why I love giving my babies breast milk.
57. Breastfeeding is the most important because it helps the development of healthy gut flora, which in turn enables my baby to have better digestion and immunity.
58. Feeding my baby is a time of bonding, relaxation and perhaps a little bit of magic.
59. I believe that breastfeeding saves lives, and so should you. It’s the best thing you can do for your baby.
60. Breastfeeding makes motherhood feel like a miracle. That’s why I love it.
61. Breastfeeding is the most natural thing I can do for your baby.
62. I love giving my babies breast milk because the bond between my child and me will never be matched, but it doesn’t have to stop me from being a mom.
63. I love the feeling of my baby’s soft lips on my nipples.
64. Life is a gift. The way you live is what makes your gift special.
65. I love breastfeeding my daughter. I love the way she feels in my arms, the way she looks at me and smiles, and how she makes me feel complete inside.
66. I love breastfeeding because I get to eat snacks, make car rides better, and gain a big head of hair.
67. I really love breastfeeding because it makes long car rides much more enjoyable. It can be a great way to decompress, especially when travelling for work. Breastfeeding is an inexpensive way to put on some weight post-partum, too.
68. I often get asked about breastfeeding! It’s a great way to bond with your baby, and if you’re going on a long car trip, it can be the best entertainment. And it’s free!
69. The best part about nursing is that I get to spend amazing time with my child. I started nursing at 9 weeks, and every time I nurse, I feel a special bond grow between my daughter and me.
70. Breastfeeding is a personal and important choice, not only with its biological functions but also because of its psychological, social and cultural implications. Breastfeeding plays a fundamental role in the growth, health, and development of the child and mother.
71. Breastfeeding is the most beautiful act of love between a mother and her child. I love breastfeeding.
72. Breastfeeding is a miracle. Breastfeeding makes babies who are hungry, sleepy and cranky feel so much better.
73. Breastfeeding is a beautiful act of self-expression and empowerment. I love breastfeeding.
74. Breastfeeding is the best way to bond with my baby. I love breastfeeding.
75. Every time I breastfeed, I empower a child to keep on growing and reaching for their dreams. I love breastfeeding.
76. Giving my baby the best start possible is the most rewarding thing I’ll ever do. I love breastfeeding.
77. I love breastfeeding. I get so much joy from feeding my baby. Feeding is the most important thing in the world to me.
78. When I think about breastfeeding, I think about all the ways it makes my life better.
79. Breastfeeding is a time to enjoy each other and bond with my child. I love breastfeeding.
80. Breastfeeding is the best thing I’ll ever do for my baby.
81. Breastfeeding is about more than feeding my baby. It’s about bonding with her and nurturing her from the time she was in my belly. I love breastfeeding.
82. When feeding my baby, I am feeding the future. Breastmilk has been shown to have more disease-fighting power than any other food.
83. Nursing, at its most basic level, is a way to bond with my child through food.
84. I love breastfeeding. It’s like a miracle; it’s so much work, but it feels so good when you’re done, and it’s worth the struggle.
85. I love breastfeeding. It’s like a miracle; the amount of work it takes is insane, and the process itself is so difficult, but then when you’re done, it’s worth every struggle because you’ll just feel so good about yourself.
86. I love breastfeeding. It’s like a miracle. There are so many steps that you have to follow, and it’s so difficult at times, but when you’re done, you just feel so good about yourself.
87. It’s a lot of work, but I have to admit motherhood really shows my strengths and makes me feel so much more confident as a person. It’s a necessary evil in the process of life.
88. Breastfeeding is a wonderful gift to my children as well as a great source of nutrition. It’s also extremely hard work, and it can be a lot of work on the mother’s body.
89. I love breastfeeding. It’s one of the best things about being a mom. You hold your baby close, enjoy that remarkably intimate and special moment, and feel fulfilled to be giving your baby the best start in life.
90. I believe that breastfeeding is a source of strength, unity, and growth in families.
91. There is nothing else like the bonding that breastfeeding brings between my child and me.
92. There is no greater gift than the gift of breastfeeding. It’s a heritage, a legacy, and an identity.
93. When I breastfeed, I feel whole: connected, one with my baby. The world is right.
94. Breastfeeding is more than just breastfeeding. It’s caring for a baby’s whole self. I love breastfeeding.
95. Breastfeeding is a lot like eating, it takes practice and trial & error to find the right combination of comfort and convenience for me, but it’s worth it in the end.
96. Breastfeeding is a bond that cannot be broken. It’s the most beautiful moment in my life, and it makes me feel like nothing else matters.
97. I love the feel of your soft skin against my fingers and how it looks when you smile at me with your gum or little teeth.
98. To me, breastfeeding is a spiritual act. It’s the loveliest, most natural thing I’ve ever experienced.
99. Breastfeeding is the most natural thing in the world. It takes nothing and gives more, and it’s an instant connection between you and your baby, which makes me love the experience of breastfeeding.
100. I love breastfeeding because it is a little miracle of nature; there’s no substitute.
101. Breastfeeding is the way I can bond with my baby, and it’s a time when motherhood finds its truest meaning. That’s why I love breastfeeding.
Welcome to the end of these I love breastfeeding quotes. I am sure you got that perfect expression you needed, so drop a comment below, please.