Have you asked God for something and never received your answer? Of course, this has happened to almost everyone. Sometimes, when that happens, It feels like he doesn’t hear us.
No matter the circumstances of your life, or how you feel about your life, God always answers prayers. He won’t often answer them the way you had in mind, but he will always answer prayers and brings a good result if you keep believing in prayer.
God truly wants us to enjoy our lives, but we must continue striving to help keep him first in our hearts, minds, and souls! God makes sure that when you ask him for something, he always gives it to you. The Bible says that what we ask God in prayer, God always hears us and gives us everything we need.
Prayer is the key to a connection with God. Prayer is one of the best ways to communicate with God. Here are God always answers prayers quotes that will encourage you that God actually listens and answers prayers.
God Always Answers Prayers Quotes
God always answers prayers, though it may not always be in the way we expect or want them answered. He knows what we need before we pray, and he will do it through any means possible. God hears our prayers, and he often comes with a message of comfort when we need it most.
1. God always answers prayers. Praying can help you heal, forgive and let things go. God listens to every prayer. He will always answer you with the strength and guidance you need.
2. God hears all your prayers – big or small; He’s listening. Trust in God and remember that He can do everything. You must never give up!
3. God never stops paying attention to you. He answers every prayer and will continue to do so. Believe in His power, and miracles will happen.
4. God always listens to the prayers of his children. He is always ready to help them. If you call out to Him, He will answer you.
5. God is always attentive to the prayers of his people. He hears everything you say, and he cares about your life and your dreams. He wants to help you achieve your goals, so go to him today!
6. For those who have faith, know that God hears prayers and will always listen to you. God listens to anyone who calls on his name and follows him. He always has time for you and will never refuse a prayer.
7. God is always listening. He will give you all you need to show His love and guide you.” God is real and hears your every prayer. Spend time in prayer, and see the amazing benefits it brings you.
8. God loves you. He wants to hear from you. It’s a great time to talk to him right now, right here. You can overcome anything. You have a purpose, a destiny. God has already prepared the path that leads to your success.
9. God always answers prayers – never doubt that. If you pray, you’ll always get what you want. This is true. The universe will answer your call when you pray for something… always.
10. God will show you the way. He will fulfil your dreams. Every prayer is answered! Prayer is the foundation of your relationship with God. He will answer every prayer if you are willing to have faith and believe.
11. The Lord always hears your prayers. He listens to you when you call upon Him. When we seek God and submit our requests to him, he hears them. He will always provide for us when we ask with faith and humility.
12. God will always help those who believe in Him. No matter the situation, God will help those who rely on Him. Through good times, bad times, and every time in-between, God is always with you.
13. Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your understanding. In all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.
14. You can achieve anything you put your mind to. God always answers prayers. Not by chance, but because you prayed.
15. God always answers prayers. It’s up to you to listen for the answer he has for you. Your thoughts control your actions. If you want something done, ask God, and He will answer.
16. God always answers prayers—usually because you have a prayer, not because you are waiting for God to answer. Just ask God. Just ask, and it will be given to you. Your faith in God can move mountains.
17. God always answers prayer, and it’s just that some of the answers are hard to hear. When you feel like the whole world is against you…when all your plans are in disarray, remember God always answers prayers.
18. God always answers prayers, though he does so by sending you back to the beginning with a new set of questions. If you pray, he will hear and answer your prayers. He has all power and authority over any situation.
19. He always answers prayers, even when we don’t think it would be possible. So keep praying and know that God always answers your prayers.
19. God answers prayers, but you must ask. Go and pray for that miracle you need, and He will listen. God will help you, you, but only when you ask.
20. God is there to lift you, but sometimes you need to ask Him for a hand. Do not wait for answers to fall in your lap. Step out to talk to Him and believe He will give you the wisdom and courage you need.
21. When things are not going your way, and you feel like giving up, always remember that God is listening to your prayers.
22. We all have to go through some bad times. God has better plans for you. He can see the change coming in your life, but you have to believe in that change and ask Him to intervene.
23. Don’t be afraid of God. He is your Father. Follow His guidance and live a blessed life. God has a plan for us, and we are part of it. Prayers are answered.
24. My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this that he lays down his life for his friends.
25. If you ask, there’s no downside. Think about everything you want in your life that you haven’t received. Then, ask for what you want. If the outcome is not what you wanted, then at least you tried.
26. When things seem dark, God will send you a ray of sunshine. God will give you strength, power, and wisdom most when you need it.
27. On your darkest day, a ray of sunshine will appear to light the way. No matter how dark it seems, don’t give up. In any difficult situation, there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel.
28. God has got you under His watch. It may seem like things are hard now, but it’s only because He believes in you enough to make you better. He will never let you down.
29. Amid your most difficult struggle, a moment of light will always awaken. Love and friendship are the keys to happiness. Even when times are stressful, remember that you’re never alone.
30. God is mighty; He can do the impossible. You are never alone in your struggles. When you believe in yourself and follow your dreams, nothing can stop you.
31. Your future is bright. You have all the power to sweat, hustle, and create the future that you want. If you’re in a slump and things aren’t going your way, remember that success comes from all the failures you’ve endured.
32. It’s not whether you succeed or fail; it’s whether you give it your best shot. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. It’s all in your mind. God always answers prayers quotes
33. He has put his arms around your head. He is holding you close in his embrace. Let him guide you by his wisdom and strength.
34. God always responds to prayers, but sometimes the answer is no. Don’t give up on your dreams because they will take longer to come true. God has a plan for you, and He wants you to be happy with where you are.
35. God always acknowledges prayers. You have to be patient enough to hear His answer. God always answers prayers. The question is, “what are you willing to do?”.
36. God always answers prayers. Even the ones that go unanswered. God always answers prayers. Do not lose hope and faith in Him no matter what happens to you.
37. God never gives you more than you can handle. He always answers prayers with grace and love. God doesn’t promise that your prayers will be answered overnight. But he does promise to answer them when you’re ready.
38. God’s always there. Never doubt that. Just pray. You matter. God hears your prayers. You are loved and cared for. You’ve got to believe God is in control of your life and ask for forgiveness when you mess up. Then, let God work it out.
39. Never doubt that the God who created you absolutely can and will make a way out of no way. God always answers prayers. It’s how he gets to know your needs best.
40. This year, let’s pray for our leaders and each other. Let’s ask God to give us peace, strength, courage,e, and wisdom as we face the unknown.
41. If you want God to answer your prayers, first pray for him and ask him how he can help you. Then follow his guidance.
42. Talk to God about your needs. He knows you need his help and wants to help you as soon as possible. If you want to be closer to God, say a prayer. He’ll hear you.
43. God is always with you, hearing your prayers and supplying your needs. He loves to hear from you because it helps to show you how he cares for you.
44. God listens to all your prayers. Your needs and desires are important to Him. He listens to everything you need and want.
45. God wants to use your suffering to draw you closer to him, grow your faith and character, and propel you into the future he has for you.
46. God will listen to your prayers. This is how we show unconditional love for him and his for us. Talk to Him often and find clarity and understanding.
46. God has always got your back. By praying, you get to show gratitude to God and yourself. You have the power to steer your own life. Ask for what you want.
47. Answer me when I call, O God of my righteousness! You have relieved me in my distress; Be gracious to me and hear my prayer.
48. God always answers prayers. Never forget that he has a plan for you. Remember that when you need encouragement and inspiration.
49. If prayers were not answered, there would be no point in praying. Whatever you ask for will come your way because God has a plan for everything.
50. Prayer is powerful. It’s a secret weapon we can use in any situation. God answers prayer. One thing for certain is that God will always listen to you. No matter what you are praying for, He will answer you.
Prayers Are Always Answered Quotes
Sometimes the answer to your prayers is more than you can handle. Sometimes what you asked for isn’t exactly what you needed. Sometimes the answer is NO, and sometimes “Not right now.” But always know that God is by your side, and every prayer will be answered, even if it’s not the way you wanted it to be.
51. God is always ready to listen. He’s always ready to give you the strength and courage you need if you ask. But God will never answer prayers that are full of doubt or fear.
52. Though you may not always get the answer you want, don’t think God doesn’t listen. And you would be amazed to see the power of prayer.
53. Never give up hope. God will always provide. Always and forever. God is always with you. There is no distance; there is nothing that can separate you from the love of God.
54. God always answers prayers, but He never demands them. God wants us to pray because He loves us and wants us to know Him more deeply.
55. God always answers prayers, but only when you expect an answer.
God is a good listener,r and He always answers prayers.
56. God is always listening, and He always answers when you pray. Don’t ever doubt that! God is always close and will help you through any crisis. You just have to ask because He answers all prayers.
57. When life is difficult, God always answers prayers. If you seek Him and His will for your life, He will help you through whatever challenges you face.
58. When God answers your prayers, He gives you exactly what you need for each experience. You can share anything with God. Know that He is there to listen, understand, love, and care for you always.
59. When you seek God, He’s a sure answer. Breathe easy and know that everything is going to be all right. Pray without ceasing. Know that God listens,s and is always ready to rescue you from the depths of despair.
60. God is always hearing you. In times of struggle or prayer, God is there to help. He will comfort you, guide you, and give you the strength you need to face your problems
61. You and I are the reason God created the world. We are all special, and our prayers mean everything to Him. God answers prayers. But sometime,s it takes a while.
62. God will always help you find the right path, no matter how difficult your situation may have. Your faith in Him will be rewarded with success and happiness
63. Prayer is never wasted. Even if prayer doesn’t change God, it changes you, which speaks volumes. God gives inspiration, direction, and strength. He loves you as much as you love your children.
64. God loves you and cares for you, his child. He always answers your prayer, even if you don’t see the fulfilment of it right away. What are you asking God?
65. When you pray and ask God for something, He’s always there with an answer. The Lord will always guide you when you’re on the right path.
66. When you ask God for something, don’t have any doubt. He’s always there. He hears and is ready to help. Go ahead, make a move. Choose positive, and you can’t go wrong. God is always with you, you, and He’s got your back!
67. You’ve got big plans. And God wants to see you succeed. So when you start asking for His help, it’s just a matter of time before those prayers start coming true.
68. Even when you can’t see it, God is there for you. Don’t stop praying and asking for help. There is an amazing plan in store for your future!
69. When you ask God for a miracle, it will come. You are never alone,e and God is always listening. Sometimes we need a little help getting through life. God’s always there for you!
70. When you pray, God will answer and show you the way. Sometimes it takes a little bit of faith for you to achieve your dreams. But the Lord will answer your prayers if you keep the faith.
71. When you ask God for guidance and wisdom, be prepared for the answer. God will lead you and direct your steps the way He wants you to
72. Don’t let anyone tell you ‘you can’t.”. With hard work and perseverance, you can do anything. If God is for us, who can be against us?
73. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard people say,y “I want to accomplish this goal, but I’m afraid.” When in reality, the only person holding you back is yourself. No matter how big or small your goals are, God is there to help you reach them.
74. What is the answer to all your prayers? God. There are two kinds of prayers: the ones we ask and the ones God answers.
75. God never gives us more than we can handle. God is just giving us a chance to grow from it all and become wiser.
76. Prayer is not a wish but a command. It is a prayer with words of thanks and praise. It should centre the mind on God and bring peace to the heart. The more you praise Him, the more power you will receive from Him. The more you love yourself, the less you will be aware of others’ needs and feel hurt when they are not met.
77. God’s timing is perfect. So let it be yours. If you wait for God, he will provide the perfect timing. If you don’t, you may miss your chance to do so.
78. God is never late. Sometimes God is going to be right on time with everything that you need in your life. God knows what He is doing. So you do too.
79. Let the Lord help you transform your life. It’s time for a change, and He knows exactly what to do. The perfect time is always now. Reach for your goals and take control of your future.
80. There is a purpose for your life. You don’t want to waste your time trying to live someone else’s life. Live intentionally, commit to taking action, and trust that God will guard your heart in everything you do.
81. Life moves fast. Sometimes you just have to let go of the past and move on. Life is short. Don’t miss the moment. You can make your dreams a reality, even if you think it’s too late!
82. Maintain focus. Remain centred. And manifest your goals with patience and perseverance. You can’t see the future, but you can shape it. Plan ahead.
83. God always answers prayers. Sometimes in ways, you can’t imagine, He’s always right beside you. He’s just checking His watch. When the time is right, you will get your answer.
84. God always answers prayers. It’s just a matter of how strongly we ask.
He is one of the greatest miracle workers in this world. He will do yours for you.
85. God always answers prayers, but sometimes you must be ready. Pray yourself, talk to him and see the wonders of his work. He will do something good for you.
86. Something to cheer you up this morning. God always answers prayers! Praying, believing, and expecting—these three things have the power to change lives. God always answers prayers.
87. When you’re a child, God answers your prayers. As you get older and more
mature, He doesn’t stop answering them. Reach out to God in your daily prayers, and you will never be disappointed.
88. When you pray, believe that your Father in Heaven is listening. And when you ask for something, believe that He has it in His heart to give it to you. You can’t get what you don’t ask for.
89. There’s a reason why prayer is called a bridge. It’s because it connects us with God. And when we get down to it, that’s all we need—a connection
90. Never give up. Never give in. Never stop believing that better days are ahead of you. Always use any problem, no matter how big or small, to learn and grow yourself into a better person.
91. God always answers prayers. You have to ask. It’s the people who don’t pray that get into trouble. God always answers prayers, but sometimes it takes a while.
92. God always answers prayers. Whether you realize it or not, he’s always praying for you. God will always be there for you. He will never abandon you.
93. God always answers prayers first because he’s awesome like that. And second, because he doesn’t want us to stop asking him to help us.
94. God always answers prayers. The question is whether you’re ready to listen when He does. God always answers prayers, but sometimes, not in the way you think.
95. God always answers prayers, but he always asks you if you are ready to receive the answer. When he feels you are ready, He makes it happen.
96. God always answers prayers in His time, but sometimes it is difficult to know exactly when He will respond. Just be patient. He will answer you soon.
97. I never promise you the world, but I always promise to be there for you. God always answers prayers. He never let his child suffer. Just call him.
98. God answers prayers, but He doesn’t always answer them as you’d expect. Praise the Lord, and he will answer your prayers. He rejoices in the praises of his people.
99. You’re never alone when you pray. God always hears your heart and desires, even when you don’t know what to pray.
10. A prayer, a Bible verse, and a hug all in one. The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others. Pray till something happens.
101. God always responds da s to prayers. He guides his children by his spirit. God has a great love for each of us. And he cares about even the smallest thing in our lives.
In the end, God wants us to seek Him through prayer actively. And He is always more than willing to listen and respond. I hope these God always answers prayers quotes have encouraged you to believe that God always answers prayer. You can share this post with your friends and loved ones to encourage them too. Thank you for reading.