Peace of mind is priceless and is what everyone who desires good life would covet. You would think that many are praying to God for riches, you are right, but what those people don’t know is that the rich are praying for peace.
It is easy to get anxious and worried because there are so many things in the world demanding attention and so many problems demanding to be solved. The world is full of noise and that is why many people have coping mechanisms to escape the noise of the world, which may or may not be dangerous to them.
Do you want to be happy? Do you want a good life? Do you want peace in a turbulent world? It may take a lifetime to acquire peace of mind and serenity on your own, and may never even happen. But with God, all things are possible.
The journey is more rewarding if you pray with these God give me the serenity quotes will help you because they express the inner desire for seeking serenity in life.
God Give Me the Serenity Quotes
O Lord, give wisdom and guidance to me. Bless me with the power to face the future patiently and happily. I ask that you grant me the serenity amid the chaos that is my life right now so that I can follow you joyfully.
1. Give me the strength to trust in you and not in myself, oh God. Bless me with serenity in this chaotic world.
2. Dear God, thank you for always being there to help me. Help me to remember that everything happens for a reason, even though I may not know that at the time, and give me serenity.
3. God, I ask that you would help my eyes to see the life you have given me as a gift of grace. God, guide me towards you and give me the serenity to always hold onto your word.
4. Dear Lord, thank you for all that you have given us. I humbly accept it as a blessing from Your hand and strive to bring You glory with it, I ask that you give me serenity.
5. Dear Lord, grant me the serenity and help me find the strength to persevere with my life. Help me to face each day with persistence.
6. God, give me the serenity to live life without pains and pandemonium.
7. Grant me serenity, Father. There is nothing as precious as the tranquillity of the mind and the heart.
8. Blessed Father, You know I need peace. Help me to maintain a calm spirit. I trust You for my needs, knowing that You will not withhold anything good from me.
9. Grant me the spiritual understanding and support that I need to be able to put my trust in you. I know you have the power to help me create true happiness with your love and peace.
10. Dear Lord, give me the serenity to believe you have good plans for me. Please give me the strength to go on, to keep working with all I have. Please help me find peace in the knowledge that You are in control.
11. Dear God, I pray that you will give me the strength and peace to overcome whatever difficulties lie ahead. God, please help me remember that life is a gift from you, rather than something I have to compete for.
12. Almighty and merciful God, please help me find peace amid the turmoil. I thank you for all your blessings, Amen.
13. Dear Lord, let me share the love you have given to me. Thank you for all the blessings that you have bestowed on me, and all those who have crossed my path. Almighty God, grant me the strength to accept the things I cannot change, and the courage to change the things that I can.
14. O, Lord! Give me the strength to be happy even when everything is going wrong. Dear Lord, help me to accept the things I cannot change and courage to change the things I can. Lord, I pray that you guide me to remember that everything that happens to me is a gift from you.
15. God, I know that you are in control and that gives me peace. I pray for peace and serenity when I am in the midst of trouble.
16. Some people try to find God in the bible, or through prayer. I’ve found him in my heart. He gave me the serenity that opened up my heart to Him. May I seek your face always, and may your will guide me for the rest of my life. Amen.
17. God deliver me from the troubles of this world. Please help me to be calm, serene, and untroubled by worldly cares. Dear Lord, I ask for Your continued strength to carry on with my daily tasks; to accomplish them with vigour, zeal and perseverance.
18. Father, I know your peace surpasses understanding, and that I can only find it in you. Give me the serenity to seek you with my whole heart.
19. Lord, please guide me to find you in my heart. Give me the serenity I need to accept your guidance.
20. Oh God, help me. I am struggling and need peace of mind. I have anxiety and it controls my life. God, bless me today with the strength to make a difference, bless me with serenity.
21. Some people say prayer isn’t an effective way to communicate with God. I disagree. I have experienced firsthand the power of communication with God. The peace, the serenity, and happiness that I’ve found through prayer have changed the way I see the world and look at my life.
22. Dear God, we know you have given us the gift of life. We ask you to give us strength so that we may not compete with our fellow man. Lord, guide me in this season of finding rest, to find serenity too.
23. Dear God, help me to use my strength and power to make a difference in the world. Help me lift those who are weaker or less fortunate than myself. Help me heal those who are hurt by their darkness and mistakes.
24. Dear God, I need your help. Give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. Show me how to take each day one at a time so that I may live more fully with less fear and regret. Amen
25. Lord, please give me the strength to keep going. Please help me find peace in the fact that You are in control. Lord, give me the serenity that the world can never give.
26. Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, give me peace, calmness, and serenity to cope with everyday life. Some people find God in the bible, others through prayer. I have found Him in my heart. He gave me the serenity that opened my heart to Him.
27. O Heavenly Father, who dwells in that high and holy place. I pray to you, my Father. I am lost in the ways of this world. Give me the strength to find your guidance and goodness, grant me serenity.
28. God, grant me the serenity to be happy today surrounded by my enemies and those who wish bad things upon me. Lord, help me to remember that life is a gift you’ve given me, not something I have to compete for.
29. Heavenly Father, I pray for serenity, patience and peace through your will. I pray that you help me to better myself day by day.
30. Gracious God, you are the source of wisdom and peace. Help me to accept the serenity you offer to open my heart to your will and let my life reflect your love and care. I pray for the peace of mind that I desire. In Jesus’ name, Amen.
31. God, please give me the strength to make a difference in this world. Let me find the courage to be a healer for those who are burdened by darkness and pain. May I use my power for good and help those around me who are hurting or in need.
32. Lord, give me peace and be calm. I need strength in this life. God, help me find courage and acceptance. Give me the strength to accept our mistakes and live with peace of mind.
33. Lord, calm my restlessness and give me the strength to face each day with persistence. God, grant me the serenity to see life as a gift from you.
34. Dear Lord. With your help, I can face challenges without feeling overwhelmed by anxiety. God, you know my struggles. I am anxious and exhausted. Please give me the serenity I need for all the pain I feel.
35. Dear Lord. Open my eyes to the good that already exists in my life, so that I may better see the good you intend for me. I will not judge others but focus on improving myself.
36. May I have the serenity that others can never give to me, for only you can provide the serenity that I search for. We ask you, Heavenly Father, to give us the strength to endure our anxiety. Bless us in overcoming the challenges we face and we will be forever grateful.
37. God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change and the courage to change the May I have the serenity to accept things I cannot change. The courage to change the things I can. And the wisdom to make good choices along the way.
38. Heavenly Father, my loving Father, I come to you for help and ask that you give me the peace of mind that I desire. Lord, bring me peace so that I can be grateful for all that you have given to me.
39. Dear Lord, please give me the serenity of spirit that allows me to accept what I cannot change, and the courage to change what I can.
40. God, please help me to live a life of love and perseverance. Please let me see the good in each situation, no matter how difficult. Please let me always find joy in my life and be grateful for what I have and those around me.
41. Give me the wisdom to know where I will find peace. Let me never forget that you are more than enough for my needs. Please, give me calmness and serenity to cope with everyday life. Give me the serenity that would make my life free from the troubles of this world.
42. God, give me the serenity to be happy even if circumstances around me are turbulent.
43. May I have the serenity to only chase good things, God, give me the serenity that only you can provide I seek peace and freedom from the troubles of this world.
44. Dear Lord, grant me the serenity to recognize your gift of life, and to not compete with my fellow man. O God, you are my help and my salvation; I will always praise your name.
45. O God, make me happy even if my circumstances are difficult. Your will is the ultimate greatness I could ever encounter. You gave me the beauty that could never fade and the strength to conquer any obstacle through your grace.
46. Dear God, thank you for all that I have. Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change and the courage to change the things that I can.
47. Dear God, please give me the courage to change the things I can and the serenity to accept the things I cannot.
48. In your goodness, Lord, make me find the serenity to recognize your gift of life and the joy that is living.
49. God, give me the serenity to accept your will, courage to fight my inner battles, and wisdom to know when to act or stay still. Help me to be more like you. Give me patience and understanding. Let me come to your light. Serenity, calm and joy would all be mine if I would hand this over to you.
50. God, give me the power to keep working, to remain calm when I am stressed out, and to find peace in knowing that You will bless those who You see worthy. Take this heart of mine so I can look to you at all times. I ask of you to give me serenity in mind and soul.
51. I seek the peace that transcends human understanding. I want to feel your peace and I want to be surrounded by it. I pray for the strength to let go of all the hurt I have caused to others and the serenity to soothe my soul, body and mind. Please open my heart to you, Jesus Christ.
52. I have so much to do and think about yet amidst the chaos and uncertainty, give me the strength to turn to you for guidance. God, give me the serenity that comes from you.
53. Dear Lord, please bring me serenity in the chaos of this world. Help me to be still, help me to know that You are God and that nothing happens outside of Your will. Help me to remember that Your plans prevail, even when it seems otherwise. I pray this in the precious name of Jesus. Amen.
54. Give me the grace to turn my will and my life over to the care of God. Help me heal my wounds and forgive the people who have hurt me. O God, give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things that I can and wisdom to know the difference.
55. Dear God, thank you for the opportunity to make a difference in this world. Thank you for giving me this power and responsibility to help others who are weaker or less fortunate than me.
56. Lord, help me to acknowledge and accept your will. Heal my soul, give me the courage to be open to changes. Give me strength and hope. Lord, help me to have the wisdom to make wise choices and avoid mistakes. Help me to be a beacon of light for those who are lost or hurting.
57. Father in Heaven, may I have the strength to make a difference on this earth. Please guide me, teach me, and give me the courage I need to battle my darkness. May my light shine and illuminate the way for those who are lost.
58. Help me to be peaceful when life is not going my way and use your presence in my heart to help me with my anxiety. Lord, give me the strength to overcome the troubles in my life. Give me the patience to help me grow as a person and to be able to face all problems with a smile on my face.
59. Lord, please help me remain calm and be happy. I know that you are watching me in these difficult times. Dear Father, thank you for all that you have given me. I am truly blessed and will always be grateful.
60. O Lord, make me at peace amid stormy seas. And keep my eyes from seeing evil. Lord, please give me strength for the challenges of today. Help me meet them with courage. Bring me your peace as I face each situation and decision. Help me to trust in you always and know that you are in control of all things in my life.
61. Dear Lord, God give me the serenity I deserve to help with my anxiety in life. Help me to remember that life is a gift from you rather than something that I must compete for. My dearest Lord, thank you for this day. Help me know that I am loved by you. May my heart and mind be open to your will and desires.
62. Oh Lord, grant me the wisdom to advance bravely in this world. Bless me with your gifts of peace and understanding. In your name, I pray. Dear Lord, give me the serenity and courage to accept the things I cannot change.
63. Dear Lord, thank you for the air that I breathe. Send me the guidance to share it with others. Dear Lord, help me find peace and serenity no matter the situation.
64. Lord I ask You to help me cope with the stresses of today. Please grant me the serenity to be happy despite all the challenges that surround me.
65. Dear Lord, please help me stay close to You today. Thank You for Your grace and mercy. Thank You for all that You’ve done in my life. I pray for serenity to accept the things I cannot change and the courage to change the ones that I can.
66. Lord, thank You for Your love and the gift of each new day. Please help me to remember that You are not just out there but within me as well. Help me to feel your presence and serenity by looking within my heart.
67. Lord, grant me serenity so that I may take things one day at a time. Calm my restlessness and give me the strength to face each day with persistence.
68. God, I pray that you give me the ability to find serenity even in the hardest of times. I believe that your Majesty can help me find solace in my life. God, thank you for blessing us with Your love and grace. Please give us peace of mind and patience to endure these challenging times.
69. Heavenly father, peace of mind brings serenity, inspiration, and freedom from worry. With joy in my heart, I am thankful for all God’s blessings. Teach me to be as bold as a lion, but gentle as a lamb. Let my actions be guided by your love.
70. God, on this day I thank you for my home and family, for my circle of friends and acquaintances. I want to thank you for the beauty and abundance of nature, for the weather and climate.
71. God, I pray that you give me the serenity for the peace of mind that I desire. Help me feel at peace with what is going on. I know that I am meant to handle this situation and that you will give me the strength to do so. Thank you for your love, guidance, and support.
71. I pray for the strength to make a difference in the world, and use my power for good. I pray for the wisdom to help those who are weaker or less fortunate than me. I pray for the power to heal those who are hurt by their darkness and mistakes.
72. God, give me the serenity to be happy in peace even when the world around me is chaotic.
73. Lord, I ask in the name of Jesus that you would give me the strength to do my work and be a better person. Please help me find peace in this world by knowing you and your Word. Give me the serenity to accept my limitations and the power to change what I can.
74. Lord, help me find the calmness I seek in my mind. Dear Lord, give me the peace of your wisdom and the strength to know I can do as much in this life without competing for someone else. Help me be humble in your name.
75. God, help me have calmness in my life. Help me to cherish each day. All-powerful God, make me know the power of your love. Give me calmness and serenity to cope with everyday life. Amen.
76. I pray that you would restore me and make me whole, Lord. Please forgive my sins, and help me defeat temptation. In Jesus’ name.
77. God, please give me the wisdom to use my gifts for your glory. Help me use my talents and wealth to help those who have less than me, and use my power to fight against evil. Help me shine your light in the world, so you may receive the praise and glory.
78. God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. The courage to change the things I can. And the wisdom to know that sometimes starting from square one is a brave step in itself.
79. Oh Lord, help me find the strength from within to push through the day. Remind me that You are always there and in control. Help me stay focused and dedicated to everything I do, to achieve the greatest results. Amen.
80. God, give me the calmness of mind to help with my anxiety about life, clarity to understand my journey, an opportunity to see the positive aspects of life and hardships, enough courage to stand up for what I believe in, and the wisdom to know when I’m wrong.
81. Oh Heavenly Father, I pray that you guide me in my life to choose the right Lord, in your name I ask for peace; help me find rest in your loving arms. Please, God, give me the strength to be calm and relaxed during these difficult times so that I can cope with all of the challenges I face during my everyday life.
82. God, help me to deal with the pressures of everyday life. Please make me calmer and happier. Help me Lord to find comfort and serenity in life. To accept that even my best is not perfect, but that it’s good enough when I present it with love.
83. Lord, allow me the freedom to enjoy the little things in life and remind me that everything in this world is temporary. Dear Lord, May I have serenity in the face of chaos. Please help me find your peace that surpasses all understanding. Amen.
84. Dear God, I would like to have serenity. Please give me that ability. Help me get more enjoyment out of life and be less angry at my mistakes and those of others.
85. Lord, give me the peace that only comes from you. May I not rely on the ever-changing world for the peace that only you can give.
86. Father. Bless me with light, wisdom and peace in all my deeds and be with me whenever I call on you.
87. Lord, give me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change. Give me the courage to change the things I can. And give me the wisdom to know when I need to sit down and shut up before I make a bigger fool of myself than I have already.
88. May God grant you the serenity of mind to accept the things we cannot change, the courage to change the things we can and the wisdom to know the difference.
89. The peace that transcends human understanding is only what God can give. God, give me the serenity that would make me seek you with the whole of my heart.
90. Prayer is a place of refuge for all my worries, a foundation for strength, and a source of constant hope. I ask Lord to help me rest in this truth today.
91. Lord, thank you for giving me the vision and strength to pursue my dreams. In your name, I pray, Amen.
92. Dear God, thank you for always making things work in my favour. Please continue to protect my family and make me content wherever I am, whatever I do.
93. Lord, please watch over your people on this day and bless them with a good night’s rest. In Jesus’ name, I pray, Amen.
94. Dear Lord, please grant me the serenity to accept things I cannot change. Please give me the courage and wisdom to change the things I can.
95. May I use my power for good and be a beacon of hope for those who have none. Grow me big enough to love others who are weaker than me, and humble enough to give away what I have so freely been given. Amen
96. I hang my head and ask that you may lift those who are hurt by their darkness and mistakes so that they may heal, forgive, and love again.
97. God, give me the serenity to accept what I cannot change. Help me enjoy the journey and make peace with our mistakes.
98. Gracious God, today I am reminded of the gift of life you so generously gave me. Help me to remember that others are gifts from You as well, and treat them according to Your will.
99. Lord, help me keep in mind through the times of trouble and anger that they are the times that make you stronger. Give me faith and help me learn to love and forgive our mistakes.
100. Help me to be strong and understand that sometimes terrible things happen in my life so that more wonderful things can come along.
These God give me the serenity quotes rightly emphasize the fact that a person should never stop praying to the almighty for the priceless nature of peace of mind.
I trust that these quotes will certainly help you to realize this much-desired calmness as you use them for making your life a bit better. don’t forget to share them with your family and friends to help others.