The saying that a good heart always gets hurt has no specific meaning for each individual but it does have an exact definition. Most people think that if you have a good heart and are easy to get close to other people, you will be hurt more easily because of your kindness to everyone.
People say that a good heart is always destroyed by a bad heart, that’s because the people who have good hearts can easily be hurt by someone that makes fun of their innocence.
The human heart is not just the blood-circulating organ, it’s your core that gives love, lives from love, and lives for love. Not surprisingly, these things are why some people usually have a good heart. They act for the benefit of others more than themselves, which consequently makes their heart hurt most of the time.
In this post, you’ll see this thought expressed in several quotes. The following is a compilation of good heart always get hurt quotes that can serve as inspiration, enlightenment, and encouragement. They will save the day whenever you need ideas on the subject.
Good Heart Always Get Hurt Quotes
When you have a good heart, it always hurts when someone doesn’t treat you right. Those who hurt you may not realize they’ve done so, but the ones who love you truly know just how much of a difference they can make in your life.
1. Good heart always gets hurt, but a good heart never gives up. You may have a bad day and feel like giving up, but you must keep going.
2. The good heart always gets hurt, but you can patch it up and give it a new start. Sometimes you have to let the bad things happen for you to find out who you really are.
3. Good heart always gets hurt. Don’t let the bad times make you bitter, cynic, or cynical. Get back up, dust yourself off, and keep going.
4. A good heart always gets hurt. But it also always grows back stronger and happier. So don’t worry, it will be okay.
5. If you have a good heart, you will always get hurt. But the way you get hurt tells more about what’s important to you.
6. A good heart will always get hurt. You just want to find the strength and comfort to laugh about it.
7. A good heart always gets hurt, but it still beats on. There is so much more to life than what we see, feel, or think. There is a world of good just waiting to unfold.
8. It hurts to see the world in black and white. But a good heart always gets hurt anyway. The only thing that matters is how we deal with it.
9. Being a good person doesn’t mean you won’t get hurt sometimes. It means you’ll have the strength to pick yourself up and keep going.
10. A good heart always gets hurt. But it keeps on beating because it’s a part of you.
11. People who have good hearts always get hurt by other people. But if we learn from those experiences, they help us get stronger, live smarter, and do better the next time.
12. If you have a good heart, it will get hurt. That’s what makes life so beautiful.
13. A good heart always gets hurt. Be kind to yourself, and love what you do. Don’t forget to smile when things are tough.
14. A good heart always gets hurt. But to survive, it’s important to learn how to pick yourself up and keep going.
15. A good heart always gets hurt. It is the most precious feeling to be able to open up and receive people’s love and support, even when they don’t quite understand you.
16. Good people always get hurt. But when you learn, then you can grow and become better.
17. A good heart always gets hurt, but it keeps on bouncing back and also always heals.
18. The good heart always gets hurt. A strong heart always knows how to be there for others.
19. A good heart always gets hurt, but a great one gets stronger because of it. As long as you pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and keep going forward, you’ll be okay in the end.
20. A heart that’s good, gets hurt. But the one that’s kind and true never breaks.
21. A good heart always gets hurt. It is the mark of a true leader to identify those who have been wounded, reach out, and help them heal.
22. The good heart always gets hurt. But the good heart also goes on, stronger than ever.
24. A good heart gets hurt in this world. But it’s the best kind of hurt. It makes you stronger and wiser.
25. You can’t be perfect, but you can always be better. A good heart always gets hurt, but it’s so beautiful when it gets up after getting down.
26. It’s hard to be positive when you’re always getting hurt. But remember—if you want a good heart, you gotta risk getting hit.
27. Great hearts are never made of stone. They’re made of flesh and blood, and they bleed when you poke them a little bit. No matter how tough you think it is, something will hurt.
28. When you are at your best, someone takes a swing at you. That’s how a good heart always gets hurt.
29. Good heart always gets hurt. That’s life, but you never know when you’ll get another shot at happiness and love.
30. Your good heart will get hurt. You just have to roll with the punches, then smile and keep on trucking.
31. You may have to go through some hard times, but remember that a lot of good hearts end up getting hurt. Always remember that those who care about you are there for you no matter what.
32. If you have a good heart, it will get hurt. And if your heart is good enough, you’ll get back up and help others do the same.
33. When you have a good heart, it’s always getting hurt. But that’s the beauty of it—it never stops trying again.
34. A good heart gets hurt, but it never heals. It’s always trying to find a way to connect with another human being who understands.
35. Good hearts always get broken, but the ones that are strong and true never go out of style.
36. Good heart always gets hurt. Be happy and always be kind to others. If someone makes you feel sad, smile away the tears and move on.
37. A good heart always gets hurt, but it is the only place where true love and peace can blossom.
38. Good heart always gets hurt but never broken. You just have to be stronger than them so they can stop beating you.
39. Good heart always getting hurt. Bad jokes, bad memories, and bad times but in the end, a good heart will always win.
40. Good-hearted people are the ones who get hurt the most. Bad things will happen to you, but ultimately if you have a good heart, it’s just going to make you stronger and better.
41. No matter how good your heart is, it will still get hurt. So many times, we get hurt, but we learn from those experiences.
42. Good hearts always hurt. It’s the only way to appreciate the good ones in life. It always hurt. But it also heals, grows, and inspires.
43. A good heart always hurts. So keep it up and don’t stop fighting for what you believe in.
44. A good heart always hurts. It’s a love letter from the universe to you, telling you that you matter, that you’re a part of something larger than yourself.
45. Good hearts always hurt. But if you ever find yourself wanting to let them go, keep on living. Let the people who matter in your life know how much they mean to you and don’t give up on them.
46. Good hearts hurt. They’re the only kind worth having because they’re the only kind that can make us better.
47. Good hearts hurt. But they heal and they never give up. It’s what makes it tick and keeps it beating.
48. The good heart is the heart that reaches out to others in need, cares for those around you, loves each and every one of them, and gets hurt afterward.
49. Good hearts always hurt and no one can tell you to not be hurt because your heart will always want to feel something. A good heart always hurts. A bad heart never does.
50. Good hearts are always getting hurt. It’s the ones who stay faithful to their ideals that endure.
A good heart always gets hurt in any circumstances. The world is filled with people, who will hurt the feelings of those with a good heart. These heartwarming good heart always get hurt quotes above captured that and are to comfort a person who got hurt by others. Thanks for reading.