Last Updated on
We certainly can’t go through life without our friends. They are good support systems, always having our backs; they afford us the opportunity to take off some of the pressure when things get tough, and they are our critiques when need be.
Hence, we’ve prepared the best good night messages you can send to them this year. They convey the different emotions you’d like to pass across to them and also serve as a reminder that you love them.
Good Night Sweet Dreams Wishes Quotes for Friends
Make your best friends have the best of the night by sending them these good night and sweet dreams text messages in English.
1. Tomorrow will definitely be better. I know this because tomorrows are new chances to give life another shot. Good night, my friend.
2. Wanted to send you this message in our language, but I don’t want you missing anything. So, I’m telling you that I love you so much, in plain English. Good night.
3. I hate that you’re keeping something from me; you know we promised not to do that. But I’m willing to wait until you’re ready to talk. Good night.
4. I’m sorry about your boss and how today went. I honestly wish I was there with you to share chocolate and watch movies till day break. Be fine, okay? Good night, dear.
5. You’re never alone; I may not be there with you, but you always have my heart. Good night, dearie.
6. I’m always a friend in need and indeed; you should know this by now, and stop worrying about being a bother to me. I’m always here. Sleep well.
7. Talk to me next time! I love you; good night.
8. There’s never been a time when we didn’t handle our issues by ourselves; I don’t want that to change now. Good night.
9. Remember our vow at the beginning of the year; that we will try to live a little, and forgive those that hurt us deliberately or not? You can get past the hurt. Good night, babes.
10. There’ll be other days of victory; don’t let the failures of today weigh you down at all. Good night, dearest friend.
11. No one promised that life would be rosy always. Come on! I want you slaying tomorrow, as you always do. Have a lovely night.
12. My wish for you has always been that you have a happy and fulfilling life and it still hasn’t changed. Good night, dear.
13. I’ll keep telling you till it sinks; you’re the best there is; the best of your kind; the strongest man I know. Good night, bro.
14. Stop worrying about what tomorrow will bring with you; I trust you to always handle things well. Sleep easy.
15. Instead of concentrating on the problems I know you’re concentrating on right now, why not think of us? We’ve been through a lot together, and we always manage to come out better somehow. Try to get some rest.
16. I can’t wait for our dinner date tomorrow; I’ve so missed eating cakes and ice-cream with you. You’ll probably call me a glutton at this, but I don’t care. Good night!
17. You’ll still do them; all those dreams you wrote down and tried to paint to me. Sleep tight.
18. When you worry, you start to get lines on your forehead; and you know how much I don’t like that. Can you try to stop worrying? At least, for my sake.
19. You’ll be fine eventually; the tides will turn, and you won’t remember this period of misery anymore. Good night.
20. I’m super worried you that it’s a wonder I haven’t gotten a heart attack. Anyway, I don’t need to explain further, but I need you to change. Sleep tight.
21. I don’t know why you’re so hell-bent on dwelling on your previous failures. Anyway, tomorrow’s another new chance. It’s up to you to use it wisely or not. Good night.
22. Remember your dreams; I hope you still create time to plan and strategize as you should? Good night.
23. Remember that God has always been in the business of making ways where there aren’t. Don’t forget to talk to him. Night, night.
24. Rid yourself of negativity; we have a lot of kicking ass to do tomorrow. Good night.
26. Keep holding on; you’ve been great, and I know you’ll be fine. Good night, dear.
27. It’ll pass; this phase you’re going through. Good night, love.
28. What are you waiting for? Why haven’t you set the plans for your dreams in motion yet? Good night, ma.
29. I know that with consistency and persistence, dreams do actually come through. You’re already being dogged about things; so, I trust everything to work out fine. Good night.
30. Crying doesn’t solve anything; throw the tissues away and focus on the important things. Good night, cry-cry madam.
31. I love us, and I never want to lose us. Good night, dear. I love you.
32. Our friendship has gone through different seasons and phases, but we’re still together and thriving. May this continue to be so. Good night, personal troublemaker.
33. Hope you smile at this and forget your problems for a little bit. Good night.
34. Remember our weekend together? Make sure to come with lots of chocolate and wine. Good night.
35. Wonderful person, have a wonderful night rest. I love you too.
36. I got your package, but I am still coming to select what I want from your wardrobe. Good night, sweetie. Thank you for always.
37. E-kisses, babes. Sleep tight.
38. A colleague asked earlier today why we aren’t husband and wife; see how close we are? Good night.
39. How did my shoes get your house? You’re definitely seeing me tomorrow. Good night for now.
40. Here’s to wishing you a Blissful night rest, best friend. Sleep well.
41. Remember our night out tomorrow? You better not bail out on me again. Good night!
42. Honey, of course, you’re beautiful, and you are good enough. I’m sorry about the rough day you had today. Night, love.
43. See the rain? It is an indication of a new beginning. Sleep all right.
44. Can you leave the ticking clock alone? You have a life to live, and you’re wasting it on inconsequential things. Good night.
45. Things always manage to fall into place, to fix themselves; let yourself breathe a little. Good night.
46. Our fights don’t in any way dim my love for you. So, good night; and I forgive you.
47. You and your big dreams; I don’t doubt for once that you won’t achieve them. Sleep tight!
48. I’m so cherishing our friendship like never before in this 2020. Good night, best friend.
49. Pretty lady, have a wonderful night rest. I love you.
50. God still meets our needs, and I know He will meet yours. Night, dearie.
51. I know you will look for a way out of this; you’re strong after all. Have a lovely night rest.
52. Asleep yet? Why not? Good night.
53. When you are done being a workaholic, I’ll be here to help you eat them a little; you’re welcome. Night, sweetie.
54. This is to officially inform you that I’m coming to steal your lovely pants by tomorrow. Thank you and good night.
55. What are you still doing online? Go to sleep!
56. Me and you, we have a beautiful relationship; and I know it will last for all times. Night, babes.
57. Our friendship will never expire; I believe this. Sleep well, honey.
58. Do today what you should do; no more procrastination, madam. I want progress reports by tomorrow. Good night.
59. God will always provide our daily bread; stop fretting. Have a great night.
60. Don’t concentrate on the situation around you; focus on living your dreams and thriving. Night, my disturber.
61. You’ve always been sensible; so, I know you will figure this out. Night, love.
62. Don’t lose hope just yet; I still believe that things will look up eventually. Night, love.
63. Tomorrow is the first night out we’re having in 2020; you better prepare to make it fun. Good night.
64. Still awake? I wanted to wish you a good night rest. Reply if you’re still awake.
65. Taken dinner yet? Wanted to check up on you and wish you a good night rest.
66. May tomorrow be a bright one for you; amen. Night, sugar.
67. Our dreams of growing old as best friends will still hold; I believe this. Night, dear.
68. Little dreams are also important; live yours and forget about those with mighty ones. Good night.
69. I hope you have a Beautiful day tomorrow. Good night, my friend.
70. I’m infinitely proud of you, dear. Have a wonderful night rest.
71. I’m sorry at the way I shouted at you today; I hope you forgive me too. Sleep tight.
72. I’m stealing your shirt, and there’s nothing you can do about it. Good night, bros!
73. Today was dark doesn’t mean tomorrow won’t be bright and sunny for you. Good night.
74. I hope you get the promotion you’ve worked your ass off for. Good night, love.
75. It isn’t too late to create your dreams and actually live them; you know I’m always rooting for you. Night.
76. You should be helping me rub my feet, but you’ve decided that work is more important. Good night, my not-so-caring friend.
77. We’re going for a massage tomorrow; treat is on me, and you’re welcome. Good night.
78. You’ll always have a special place in my heart; and that spot will always be for you, irrespective of what happens to us. Sleep well.
79. Haven’t told you this in English before? Well, I love you, dear; I love you plenty. Have yourself a good night.
80. I love you, my friend. I always have, and I always will. Have a good night.
81. The few months of friendship with you were the most awesome days of my life, and I look forward to more days. Good night.
82. Thank you for helping me unwind tonight. Have a lovely night rest.
83. I know you’re still awake. But try to sleep soon, okay? Good night.
84. Take a break already! Get some sleep!
85. You need time to rest. If I don’t see improvements in this New Year, I’m calling your mum. Good night!
86. My stomach really hurts; it must be something from the food I ate this night. Still awake?
87. Eaten dinner yet? Good night, love.
88. You can still start all over again; and you know I’m always here to help you in whatever way I can. Good night.
89. You’re in control of your emotions; I want you to remember this in the face of provocation tomorrow. Good night.
90. You’re my hero; only the Lord knows how many times you’ve saved my ass. I know you’ll do just fine by tomorrow. Good night.
91. I like how you guard and try to sustain our relations. I see all you do and I’m thankful. Night, dear.
92. You better dream of me tonight! Sleep well, dear.
93. I think of you always; you’re always important to me, my friend. And I’m so sorry if I have made you feel otherwise. Good night, dear.
94. I think I love you more; it’s just a fact I wanted you to know. Good night, dearest friend.
95. I so don’t want to lose what we have. Good night, love.
96. Here’s me praying that tomorrow be an awesome one for you. Good night.
97. I’m glad that you got my back always, as I’ve got yours. Have a good night.
98. Thank you for always looking after me, even when I’m too busy to. Sleep tight.
99. You’re one of my greatest additions; I love you always, best friend. Good night.
100. I hope you have a fitful rest tonight. Good night, my friend.
Found this page helpful? Do leave your comments and share with friends. Thank you.