There are moments in life when we realize how fortunate we are to have our daughters. Prime among those moments is when we give them a gift that we know they will cherish, perhaps for the rest of their lives like a legacy.
Having a daughter is a blessing. To have a daughter means to start a lifelong supportive relationship with one of the most beautiful and interesting beings in the world today – the prospect of engaging with an intelligent person who will love you and whom you can love.
Raising a daughter is unlike any other experience in the world. Parents who love their daughters remember the day they gave birth to them and will always be grateful for the precious gift they have received.
If you are one of those parents and want to tell the world how grateful you are to have a daughter or daughters as the case may be, these grateful for my daughter quotes here are perfect for you!
Grateful for My Daughter Quotes
When I first held her in my arms, I realized there was no greater gift in life than being a parent. I was completely smitten and now that she is signing into adulthood, my affection for her feels like it has no end. I am grateful for my daughter.
1. Thank you for a daughter who gets excited about every little thing. She’s the best thing that happened to me and makes my life so much brighter.
2. I am so grateful to have the beautiful, smart, hilarious and kind person that my daughter is.
3. I am so grateful for being able to be a mom to an amazing daughter and being able to watch her grow up with all the joys and struggles that child brings.
4. Daughters are a gift to behold. They’re the best thing in your life and they bring so much joy into the world.
5. I’m grateful for my daughter because she’s a blessing to me and she makes me smile.
6. I’m so grateful for my daughter. She’s my best friend. She’s always there for me. We have the same beliefs, values and principles
7. When I think about my daughter, I feel grateful for her. She is so full of love and joy and laughter.
8. As a mom, I am grateful for my daughter’s sense of adventure and the way she lights up with her smile.
9. I am so grateful for my daughter who’s always thinking about others, even when she’s busy doing things for herself.
10. My daughter is a gift from God and I am so grateful for her. She is my hero and I love her more than words can say.
11. You make me so very thankful for you, my daughter. You are my most precious gift.
12. I am grateful to have such a smart, beautiful daughter. I’m so blessed.
13. My daughter is like my sunlight, she makes me brighter. She’s the reason I’m here and I don’t know how I got this blessed.
14. I am so blessed to have you in my life. I am grateful for every moment together.
15. I’m grateful for my daughter; she reminds me to be patient, calm, and compassionate.
16. Today I am grateful for the gift of my daughter. I am so loved by her, and I’m happy she is in my life.
17. I am so grateful for my daughter. Her smile and laugh make me want to do all that I can to see the world through her eyes.
18. Today I am grateful for our daughter, her smile and her laugh. Today I am blessed by having the opportunity to watch her grow into a beautiful woman.
19. I am so grateful for my daughter. Her heart for her family is beautiful and she is a gift from God.
20. Being a parent is a great responsibility and it brings with it many opportunities to grow. I am grateful for being surrounded by so much love and support from my daughter.
21. My daughter is my best friend. She’s my confidant, she’s my biggest fan and she gets me.
22. She’s a force to be reckoned with. A source of strength and light in my life. I’m grateful for her daily.
23. I am so grateful for my daughter, she is so intelligent, beautiful, and caring. She helps me through all of life’s challenges. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
24. I am grateful for my daughter. With her charisma and kindness, she helps me to be more at ease with myself and everyone around me. She is an inspiration for us all.
25. All the love I have for my daughter grows with each passing day. I am grateful for her, and all she brings into my life.
26. I am so grateful for my daughter. She is a gift, like the stars in the sky!
27. I am very grateful for all of my blessings. I wouldn’t be who I am today if it wasn’t for my daughter.
28. Today I am grateful that I have a daughter. She is the most amazing and beautiful creature on this planet.
29. The best things in life are not things. They are people. And the best people in life are my daughter.
30. So grateful for my daughter. She is so beautiful and intelligent, she makes me smile every day.
31. I am grateful for my daughter. She inspires me, pushes me, challenges me, and reminds me to give up everything for the good of others, every day.
32. My daughter is my greatest blessing, the light of my life and the source of all my inspiration. She’s one-of-a-kind. I couldn’t imagine my life without her.
33. Thank you for being my daughter. Thank you for being my best friend, my joy and for giving me so much love and happiness in your life.
34. Our daughter is a beautiful and talented girl, who’s always getting the best grades. She’s a dream come true.
35. She’s my little sunshine, she lights up my day and keeps me laughing at the end of it all. She makes me so grateful, that I think I’m going to cry.
36. I’m grateful for my daughter’s smile, and the way she hugs me and loves me. I’m so lucky to have you.
37. I am grateful for my daughter because she gives me the most joy and inspiration.
38. I’m grateful for the lessons my daughter taught me. She was my teacher and she taught me how to be better than I ever thought I could be. My daughter is the reason I wake up every day and go to work with a smile on my face.
39. My daughter is my heart’s greatest joy. She is always there for me in good times and bad and I am so grateful for her love and support!
40. I’m so thankful for my daughter. She’s a great friend, sister and daughter. I love her more than words can describe
41. I’m grateful for the beautiful daughter I have. She makes my heart soar with pride and hope.
42. My daughter is my greatest achievement. She’s a wonder, a joy and a blessing to me.
43. I am so grateful to have daughters. They make life more interesting, exciting and fun.
44. I wouldn’t be who I am today if it wasn’t for my daughter. She is the inspiration, my motivation and my best friend.
45. I rejoice in my daughter, who is growing up so quickly. She has been my heart and soul this year.
46. My daughter is my world. She lights up the room and makes everyone smile.
47. There are no words to describe how much I love you and am grateful for everything you bring into my life. A hug, a smile, a laugh – You’re the best thing that has ever happened to me.
48. Having a daughter is like having your little ray of sunshine. She lights up the world and makes me smile every day.
49. Grateful for my daughter, her beautiful eyes and smile. Grateful that she’s so smart, funny, kind and loving. I’m so proud of her and the amazing woman she is becoming.
50. Grateful for my daughter. She’s full of life, mischief and love. A true joy to be around.
51. I’m so grateful for my daughter. She is the best thing that has ever happened to me.
52. I am so grateful for my daughter. What a blessing she is to me and all those around her.
53. I am so thankful for my daughter, she is an amazing person. She is loving and has such a big heart. She loves everyone, even strangers. She has the biggest smile ever and always looks for the good in everything. Her bright eyes are contagious and make me want to smile all day.
54. Thankful for my daughter. She’s the smartest, prettiest, funniest little girl in the world.
55. My daughter has given me the greatest gift of all, a reason to live each day with love and gratitude.
56. My daughter is the best thing that ever happened to me.
57. You are so strong and you’re growing up to be a beautiful young lady. I’m grateful for your smile, your laughter and your grace in everything that you do.
58. It doesn’t get any better than a daughter who is grounded and wise. She’s the light of my life.
59. I am grateful for my daughter and her endless inspiration.
60. I am so grateful for my daughter. She is such a bright light in my life. She is kind, caring, compassionate and loving. I feel truly blessed to have her in my life
61. Very grateful for my daughter. She is the light of my life and a gift from God!
62. My daughter is the light of my life. She is smart, she is beautiful, and she has a wonderful sense of humour. I am so grateful for her
63. I am so grateful for my daughter. She is strong, smart and beautiful. I’m proud of her
64. My daughter is a gift that keeps giving. She changes with every passing day and I am so grateful for her.
65. My daughter is my reason for being. There’s nothing I wouldn’t do for her. She brings out the best in me, she takes all my flaws and makes them look beautiful. She’s all I want in life, and I want to be the person she knows me to be, who will always love her unconditionally.
66. I’m proud of my daughter because she is so strong and independent. I am grateful for her because she is what I wanted to be when I grow up.
67. I am so grateful to have a daughter who is my greatest inspiration.
68. I am so grateful to be able to raise my daughter. I want her to know how amazing she is, in every sense of the word!
69. I am so grateful for this precious little girl in my life. She brightens up my day and makes me smile throughout the day.
70. I am grateful for my daughter more than words can say. She has taught me so much about unconditional love, self-acceptance and how to be a better mom.
71. I’m grateful for my daughter because she always puts me first and knows that sometimes I need to be on the floor playing, even if it’s just a minute.
72. I am so grateful for the love, laughter and happiness that my daughter brings into my life. And I hope she lives a long and happy life.
73. It’s hard to be grateful for things you can see, taste, touch and feel. But when it comes to my daughter, I am so grateful for her.
74. My daughter is a gift from God and every day she grows up is another reason to be grateful for her.
75. My daughter is my everything, she’s taught me so much about life and how to be myself.
76. My daughter is a blessing and I’m thankful for her every day, especially when she forgets to put her undies back on after using the toilet.
77. It’s an amazing thing to have a daughter. She makes you feel like the girl you always wanted to be.
78. I am grateful for my daughter because she is the light of my life. She is the one thing that keeps me going on this journey.
79. I am grateful for my daughter’s softness, gracefulness and beauty. She is my best friend and the most precious gift I have been given in life.
80. I am so grateful for my daughter, she is a blessing and a joy.
81. I am so grateful for my daughter and all that she has given me. I’m so thankful for her.
82. This is what my daughter means to me. I’m so grateful she is in my life, and I never take her for granted.
83. My daughter is the most amazing person in my life. She has changed me for the better, taught me to be a better person and encouraged all of my dreams.
84. I am grateful for the joy my little one brings to my days, I cherish every moment of her being here with me.
85. My daughter is the sweetest thing ever. She makes me the happiest woman alive.
86. I am so lucky to have a daughter who is beautiful, smart and thoughtful. She inspires me to be a better person every single day.
87. Grateful for my daughter, who is everything good that comes along with life.
88. I am grateful for my daughter, she is so strong and smart. She always brings me joy, inspiration and laughter.
89. My daughter is the best thing that ever happened to me, and I am so grateful for her.
90. My daughter is my best friend and I am so thankful for her presence in my life!
91. We are so grateful for our daughter. She is such a blessing!
92. My daughter is the best thing I have ever done, She is always there for me and loves me so much.
93. I am so blessed to have a daughter that loves me, trusts me, and respects me. She is the strongest woman I know. I am grateful to be her momma!
94. I feel so blessed to have my daughter in my life. She means the world to me
95. I am blessed to be a mother. I have a daughter who is my joy and my heart’s greatest desire. In her, I see the image of God’s love for me, in all its fullness. She is an angel from above who was never meant to come to earth and has dramatically changed my life.
96. The quality of a mother’s love is not how she does things for you, but how she makes you feel.
97. I am grateful for the people who have been in my life and have helped me become a woman I can be proud of.
98. I am grateful for my daughter. She’s the light in my life who makes me a better person. I am so grateful to have her with me today, every day and always.
99. I am grateful for my daughters. They are my source of strength and inspiration.
100. Life is all about the choices we make and how we choose to face each day, I am so grateful for my daughter.
101. I am so grateful for my daughter. She has such a big heart, and she loves sharing it with people who need it most.
102. My daughter is my greatest blessing and has taught me so much about life. The change will be hard, but I will always treasure her.
103. There is no greater treasure than having a daughter who is strong and smart.
104. Thank you for always being a thoughtful, caring and brave daughter.
I hope you loved this beautiful collection of I am grateful for my daughter quotes below. It would be best if you didn’t wait any longer, let the world know that you are grateful for your daughter by using these quotes on your social media platforms or sending them to your daughter.
Please leave a comment about how you feel about this post in the comment section below and do not forget to share. Thank you for reading.