A birthday letter is more than just a bunch of words. Letters can carry emotions, wishes, and dreams. They can lighten up your day and give the needed boost before the big day.
Every daughter wants to feel like a princess on her birthday. A birthday letter is one out of many ways to make her day a special one.
Whether your daughter is a baby, toddler, teenager, or adult, she will so much love you if you give her a memorable birthday surprise on her big day. Sending a lovely letter to her will mean a lot to her because it’s not necessary to say them verbally. I bet you will see her smile after reading some lovely letters that you will send to her.
Sending a birthday letter is one out of many ways to make her big day a special one because every daughter wants to feel like a princess on their birthday.
Therefore, do not hesitate to send any of these happy birthday letter to daughter from dad or mom, to make her day a unique one.
Happy Birthday Letters to Daughter from Mom
Dear daughter, I can’t but send you this letter. I am most grateful to have you as my daughter, being your mom is the greatest thing that has happened to me. I wish you a lovely birthday, my princess.
1. Dear Daughter! It’s a beautiful day for you, seeing another awesome Year of your life. I will like to use this moment to tell you how amazing and loving you’ve been. I wish you many happy returns of the day. Happy birthday. Much love from your dear Mom.
2. Dear daughter! Cheers to this milestone of your life. Am so grateful to God for giving me such a lovely daughter, I couldn’t have asked for a better daughter than you. My wish as a mother to you on this day is that you grow from strength to strength. Happy birthday.
3. Dear sweet daughter! Am so happy you made it to this new year of yours. Thank you for always being the good girl you are and for always making me proud as a mom. I want you to know that I can’t trade you for anything. I wish you live long and prosper in sound health.
4. Dear baby girl, today marks another joyful day you came into my life and made me a mother. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I won’t take you for granted. As you celebrate today, I wish you every good thing of life and many more years ahead. Happy birthday.
5. Dear daughter, congratulations on another beautiful year you just clocked. I am beyond happy to see you grow by the day. Thank you for not always disappointing me and for being the obedient child I have always known. Mummy loves you even more. Happy birthday.
6. Dear daughter, it is so pleasant to know that you are a year older today. You’re such a wonderful daughter any mother could ever ask for. I can’t be happier to have you as my own. Love you till eternity. Happiest birthday to you.
7. Dear daughter, it’s a new dawn for you again. Am grateful to God for allowing you to see another awesome year of your life. You’re the best daughter ever, and I love you for that. I wish pleasant experience this new year and beyond. Happy birthday.
8. Dear daughter, happy birthday to you. May you experience favour, peace and unending joy in all aspects of life. Greater height is my wish for you as you journey through life. Happy birthday.
9. Dear daughter! I raise a toast of long life in sound health to you, may you move from strength to strength, glory to glory. I want you to always remember that mom loves you no matter what. I wish you many more years to come. Happy birthday.
10. My sweet daughter! Congratulations on another year of greatness. Can’t be happier that you are a yes older today. Thanks for all you do. Am so happy to have such a loving daughter as you. I can’t be more grateful for the kind of proud mother you have made me. Happy birthday.
11. Dear daughter I wish you the following things from the bottom of my heart: Life, sound health, love and care, protection from all evil forces, provision for your needs that are of basic nature like food and clothing. You are a very special part of my life keeping it alive and mom love you very much.”
12. To my gorgeous daughter, today is a special day to celebrate you and everything you are to me. I am grateful for your life, love, sound health, care, protection and provision in my life. May you be blessed with more than what I have given you up to this point – may the Almighty shower His favour on you and keep you in His perfect will.
13. To my dear daughter, on your birthday, I wish you the best that life can offer. I hope this time brings you immense joy and fulfilment. You have made me a proud mother, and I’m grateful to you, my daughter.
14. My little one, what words do I need to express how much I love you? As your mom, I should be the happiest woman in the world. You have brought me nothing but joy. Thank you for coming into this world, for adding joy to my heart and meaning to my life. I wish you a long and happy birthday and may God bless you with a beautiful life ahead.
15. Dear daughter, I love you so much that I can not put them into words. You are the best gift from God. Today is your birthday and I am ready to spend it with you and make you happy. Happy birthday.
16. My dear daughter, you have emphasized my life and brought vibrancy in me. From the day I cradled you in my arms to when you celebrate your birthday with family and friends, I will always look forward to the years ahead and I pray that you have a healthy life as we grow older. Happiest of birthdays
17. My sweet daughter, when I look back, I see you were the one who always made me feel safe and secure. Your small hands held mine through thick and thin. You brought great joy to my life; [you made] my existence full of cheer and love. You are a gift from God! Being your mom is the best thing that has ever happened to me. Happy birthday.
18. To my lovely daughter. May your journey ahead be safe and sound, filled with love and care. Have a wonderful birthday ahead!
Well, I am so glad that you look after me like you use to do. Remember, when I was young and fell sick, you would take care of me in a special way only known to you. You would hold my hands and kiss my forehead making me breathe easier. I can’t love you less daughter, happy birthday.
19. Just when I thought that the harmonies of life had been lost forever, you came into my life and revealed to me that it was never meant for me to be alone. You brought out the goodness in me and showed me the pathway to self-discovery. I’m grateful for your love and care daughter. I wish your birthday is as bountiful as your love.
20. Happy Birthday darling daughter, my beautiful child! I wish you all that you deserve and more as you are the gift of God sent to me at a time when I needed it the most. May every day of your life be filled with joy, laughter and peaceful moments. I love you so much!
21. Dear daughter, I am so happy that we were brought together. You are a wonderful daughter and a wonderful human being. I love you from the bottom of my heart. Wish you a very happy birthday! Mom loves you more.
22. Dear darling daughter, I wish to thank God for delivering you in one piece into this world. As a mother, I can only pray that you receive and experience the love and grace of God for all your life. May He protect you and shower His blessings on you abundantly! Thank You, God!
23. I want you to know that I always love you and will be behind you always. Remember that your daddy and I will always be there for you. I want your life to be just like the Bible says, blessed, happy, abundant and prosperous.
24. I am grateful for everything you have done for me. From the day you were born, you stood by my side protecting me from evil, cruelty and all things bad. You have good food and shelter, clothes and education which I appreciate so much. Today is your special day. I am grateful for you coming to this world. I love you!
25. My dear daughter, on your birthday I wish you everything in life that a woman can ever dream of. May your life be full of happiness, love and care. May God protect you and give you peace of mind! I am proud to be your mother! Always keep in touch!
26. Birthday wishes for my wonderful daughter! You are the best gift of God, my angel! All along, you have worked so hard to bring light and brightness to my life. I hope you will create the world better than ever. Erase all the grief and suffering from it. Happy birthday, sweetheart!
27. Thanks for being such a loving daughter. I am grateful to you for all that you have done for me. You were the best daughter any mother could ever wish for! I thank God that he chose you to be my daughter. Happy birthday!
28. Have a wonderful birthday, dear! This is the time to reflect on the success that God has brought into your life. I thank God for blessing me with a great daughter like you in my years of living.
29. Happy birthday! I know I have been preoccupied with my career, but you are the most important thing in my life. I love you dearly. You are priceless! Happy birthday, daughter.
30. Happy birthday to my little angel! May you have a beautiful and prosperous year, filled with love, joy and happiness. May you be blessed with every good thing in life. And may God bless you!
31. Hello, darling girl! I’m doing this card as a special birthday card for my dear daughter. In my heart, you are the most precious girl in the world – more than diamonds or rubies. You know that you’ve always been the apple of my eye, and now that you have grown up to be a beautiful young lady, it is the time you know how much I love and cherish you. Though I know that life around me is getting much tougher now that you have gone to college
32. You have made life worth living! Your love, care, concern and thoughtfulness have never dwindled. You are the gem that keeps sparkling with each passing day. May this year make your dreams come true! I give you a heartfelt happy birthday!
34. Birthday wishes to my daughter, my life, and the best thing that ever happened to me. I owe you everything mommy has done for you in the second 18years of your life. I hope that we could continue for many more years to come.
Happy Birthday Letters to Daughter from Dad
Dear daughter, happy birthday! Wow! How quickly time has passed. It was just yesterday I carried you on my shoulder and sparkled the twinkle in your eyes. I can’t love you less daughter. Happy birthday. Much love from dad.
35. My dear darling daughter, you bring life and joy to our world and that’s why I celebrate your birthday. I am proud of you more than you can imagine. How blessed we are to have you in our lives; may God keep blessing you. Dad loves you.
36. A day like this is made special for the very reason that it is your birthday. You are without a doubt the most beautiful person I know, and I am a proud dad because of you. May you live longer, stay healthy and continue to be happy. Happy birthday my dear!
37. It would be hard to find a daughter like you. You are my pride and joy. My heart is filled with love for you, more than anyone can ever understand. I am so happy to celebrate your birthday on this occasion and it makes me happier to share this day with you. Happy birthday, my dear!
38. To my beautiful daughter, you make me proud every day. I love you so much and I am always there for you. Today, I want to thank all the angels that have brought our paths together. I will forever be grateful to God for blessing me with such a wonderful daughter like you.
39. Bless my only dear daughter, I pray the Almighty to give you, life, sound health, love, care, protection, provision and to make you a successful and ideal woman. I love you!
40. To my little girl, today you are celebrating your birthday! When you were born, I was lost for words. You have all the potential to become a great woman and I am blessed to be a part of it. I vow here that I will take care of you as long as I live. I will give you unconditional love and support no matter what challenges life brings to us. Dad loves you so much and happy birthday again.
41. You are my life! You are everything to me. I am so happy that God gave me a daughter as perfect as you. I love you so much and wish you all the best on your birthday. All the best in life!
42. Happy Birthday to my dear and only child! Your mother used to buy a lot of birthday cards for you, but now you are able to create your own! I would like to share your joy and excitement by getting you a nice birthday card. I hope that this would bigger than the last one!
43. To my angel, on your birthday, I wish you many blessings. You are the resurrection of my life. I thank God for the day I gave birth to you. I pray that you grow up smart, beautiful and courageous.
44. My dearest daughter, you are so important to me. I have been through the good and the bad times while raising you. You are my pride and joy, and I want you to live your life in the best way possible. May today bring prosperity into your life as you get older. Happy birthday!
45. My daughter, I love you with every ounce of my being. And today, on your special day, I want to give you the biggest and best birthday present of all – my love.
46. Dear Daughter, I thank my God for answering all my prayers and sparing your life as you were born. You have proven to be a great source of joy and pride to me. May the Lord continue to minister to you in every sphere of your life. As my maturing daughter, I pray that you will enjoy a long, healthy and successful life. I wish you a very happy birthday!
47. For as long as I can remember you have been the most precious angel in my life. You have looked after me when I was sick, cared for me when I was down and kissed away my tears whenever I hurt. You may not be physically present with me all the time, but deep inside me, I am always with you. Happy birthday!
48. Dear daughter, you are my world. As I celebrate your birthday, I bask in the joy of how wonderfully you have grown over the years. You took to walking when you were just sixteen months and your first sentence uttered was ‘baby’. No one can wipe away the smiles that ooze from my heart when I see how smart you are at such a tender age. And behind those eyes of yours hides a woman. Whilst other girls your age waste their time on frivolous things, you are so focused. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
49. Happy Birthday my lovely daughter! You are the star in my twilight years. You have made life worth living. I love you for everything you are and every breath that you take. I am proud not only to call you my daughter but an irreplaceable friend whom I believe has stitched the family together. Have a great day today and a better life from tomorrow!
50. My Heart, I am so glad you were born into my life. I know you had to experience a lot of changes when we separated between your mom and me. I would like to believe that you are fine and can look back on everything with contentment. I pray that you have found the right person to spend the rest of your life with. I hope you will keep growing in wisdom every day and be a person of greatness. Happy birthday, my sweet little girl.
I believe you will make your daughter’s birthday a unique one with these beautiful happy birthday letter to daughter from dad I have listed above.
Go ahead and select any one of your choices. Don’t forget to share with your friends.