A survivor is someone who has endured hardships or an accident, often with an inspiring level of fortitude. Most of us have been a survivor at some point in life. People who overcome tragedy are stronger than those who do not. As a survivor, you are blessed beyond words, with the power to break down mental and physical barriers and bring inspiration to others.
If you’ve experienced a trauma in your life and find yourself struggling to recover, you are not alone. Thousands and thousands of people have experienced the same thing. I know how that feels, and I’m sure you too have been through very rough times. I want to remind you that you’re not alone and it is possible to get through your life difficulties and be a better person because of them.
Being a survivor becomes part of your identity – it’s who you are and what you’re known for. But for every person who seems to handle their circumstances with grace, there’s someone else struggling and fighting to survive. This is why these quotes about survivors can be helpful and inspiring. Feel free to go through and inspire others with these I almost lost my life quotes.
I Almost Lost My Life Quotes
Life is full of ups and downs. Some days are better than others, but I’m still here. I almost lost my life, but I’m still here. I will get through this pain and rebuild the life that I thought was gone forever.
1. I almost lost my life but I’m glad I didn’t. I was different back then and without my experience, I wouldn’t be the person I am today.
2. I almost lost my life but I was able to come out alive. That’s all that matters.
3. I almost lost my life. I almost forgot who I was. But I’m not afraid anymore.
4. I almost lost the life I knew. I almost lost my family and friends. But now I feel stronger, more empowered, and more determined than ever to succeed.
5. I almost lost my life, but I’m happy I’m alive you know why? Because something told me to live every day as if it’s my last, to use every opportunity—and this is an opportunity.
6. I spent a lot of time in the woods. I almost lost my life there, but I didn’t. I’m so lucky.
7. I’ve been in a lot of tough situations, but the hardest thing I’ve ever had to deal with was a potentially life-threatening illness. Through it all, my family and friends were there to help me.
8. It’s hard to believe that my life was almost taken from me. But I learned to appreciate every moment because I had never taken the time to appreciate what I have before.
9. I used to be a broken soul. Now I’m just an okay one since I almost lost my life.
10. I almost lost my life. But thank goodness I learnt that it’s not the things you lose that matter, it’s what you learn from them.
11. I almost lost my life, I almost let you down. But I know in my heart that I was meant to be yours, and now we’re together forever.
12. I almost lost my life, but I didn’t. A reminder to not be afraid to live fully and do what makes you happy.
13. I almost lost my life. Twice. But I am happy I am back to myself again.
14. I almost lost my life. But then I realized that the best way to live is to live it to the fullest.
15. I almost lost my life, but I was given another chance.
16. I almost lost my life, but I found the strength to see this through. When you’re in the middle of something hard, just keep pushing forward and don’t give up.
17. This was my reality, but I found the strength to survive. You can too. There was a time I almost lost my life.
18. When I lost my best friend, the world stood still. I felt like I was the only one who understood what she was going through and that she was going to be okay.
19. I may be down sometimes, but I’m not out. And no matter how bad things get, I will never lose sight of the fact, that I almost lost my life.
20. I almost lost my life but I’m glad I didn’t.. This is me taking the time to think about things and enjoy life.
21. I almost lost my life to cancer. But I’m grateful for this amazing gift of life.
22. I almost lost my life, but I’m here to tell you I don’t want to lose you.
23. If I hadn’t come home, I would have died. But I’m grateful for my life and the way it turned out.
24. There have been times when I’ve almost lost my life, but what’s important is that I’m still here to tell the story.
25. I almost lost my life, but I realized that there’s a reason for everything. And one day, I’ll find it.
26. I almost lost my life. But I’m glad that the Lord was there to protect me, and that I got a second chance at happiness.
27. Yesterday, I almost lost my life. Today, I’m living it. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.
28. When everything was going well for me and I thought life couldn’t get any better, it did.
29. I almost lost my life. But I’m thankful for every day, because of all the blessings God has given me, and I’ll be grateful for them no matter what happens next.
30. It’s true what they say: sometimes, you have to let go of the things that scare you and face your fear head-on.
31. I almost lost my life, but then I realized this is the best decision I’ve ever made.
32. I almost lost my life. I survived cancer, but I was left in a place of scars and depression. I don’t want other cancer survivors to feel the same way.
33. I almost lost my life. I almost lost everything good and precious in my life. I live with the scars that remind me of the horror I’ve survived.
34. I almost lost my life, but I’m grateful for the handfuls of time given to me to live.
35. I almost lost my life, but I survived. I came out stronger for it.
36. I almost lost my life, but I didn’t. So the least I can do is try to live it like it’s the last day on earth.
37. I almost lost my life to addiction. But I found a way out of that darkness and into the light and I’m never going back.
38. I almost lost my life because of a drug. I got a chance to walk again and I am grateful for that.
39. I almost lost my life. There was no light at the end of the tunnel, I thought I was dead and it took everything I had to get back out there.
40. I almost lost my life. Then I found hope. And now, I’m not only alive but here to tell you that it’s never too late to make a difference.
41. You are not alone. We are all in this together. You did nothing wrong, but a lot of people love you. Stay strong and keep fighting towards something better.
42. For every moment of fear you feel, for every time this world makes you doubt yourself you are strong enough to get through it.
43. I almost lost my life, and all I had to do was smile.
44. I almost lost my life. I was hit by a car while riding a bicycle and miraculously survived with just some broken bones and scars. But this experience has taught me to never take things for granted, to be grateful for my blessings, and to learn from everything that happens to me.
45. I almost lost my life, but I didn’t. You can do it too!
46. I almost lost my life because of this illness, but now I’m finally ready to live again.
47. I almost lost my life. I almost lost everything. But then I realized that all it takes is a little bit of faith, hope and love to pick me up and make sure that I’m able to continue living my best life.
48. You’re not alone. I nearly lost my life to mental illness, too. You can make it through this.
49. The doctor warned me it could happen to me. I nearly lost my life from a severe case of pneumonia.
50. Cancer gave me a second chance at life. I almost lost it all.
51. When you’re feeling alone, remember when you almost lost your life.
52. I almost lost my life. But as a survivor, I’ve learned to appreciate every precious day I have left on this earth. So every day, I choose to live fully because today is all I have left.
53. When I almost died, it changed everything. The days are long, but I’m glad to have them.
I hope you enjoyed and have selected the best from these I almost lost my life quotes. Feel free to share with friends and do not hesitate to leave your comment in the comment section below.