There is something about a smile that makes you feel good. It’s the simplest gesture, so small and unimportant, and yet so easy to do. A smile can spread happiness, like an epidemic, and even make you feel better when your world has been turned upside down. A smile costs nothing but gives much. It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who give. It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.
None is so rich or mighty that he cannot get along without it and none is so poor that he cannot be made rich by it. Yet a smile cannot be bought, begged, borrowed or stolen, for it is something that is of no value to anyone until it is given away. And if you should go search throughout the entire world for someone who is not a slave to money or poss, it’s always about their smiles.
Smiles make the world go round. We can all use a little more of them in our lives. Whether we’ve been through something stressful or just genuinely feel good about our lives, smiles are an effective way for us to share that happiness with others.
Here is a collection of I always smile quotes with the message that you should always smile. Of course, there’s a lot more to life than always smiling, but this will be a good start.
I Always Smile Quotes
I always smile, because I try to find the good in each situation. I have lost friends and loved ones, but with every death truly comes a rebirth. This is my life’s journey, and I am ready to take on every challenge that presents itself.
1. I hope you have a good day ahead of you, and I always smile when I see your name pop up on my phone.
2. I smile because I’m happy, I smile because I am alive, and most of all, I smile because when you’ve seen and done everything there is to see and do in this life, the only thing left to do is laugh.
3. A smile is the best gift you can give someone. It shows that you do care, and it brightens their day; that’s why I smile.
4. I love to smile. I am cheerful, positive and energetic. I love to travel, experience new things, and make friends.
5. I always smile because I’m happy. People see this and always want to know what makes me so upbeat and happy all the time. I tell them it’s a great life.
6. Nothing can make me happier than smiling, and I am happy to be a part of someone’s happiness.
7. I am a positive person, and I always smile. I have made some bad decisions in my life, but I try to learn from them and do better next time.
8. I always smile because it makes me feel better. It helps me to be a happier person.
9. I like to chill and smile. I always smile, even when I am sad. I can make you smile too.
10. If I had to recommend one thing to follow, it’s this: The best thing you can do every day is smile. It makes people feel good and pass on even more smiles.
11. I always smile. It makes you feel good and makes people drawn to positivity.
12. I always smile at people. It’s a symbol of peace and love. You can be sure that your smile is the most important way that communicates your kind heart and positive attitude.
13. I always smile, because I’m always happy. Some people think it’s not cool to smile all the time, but it helps my day go by much more smoothly and gets everyone else smiling as well. I can’t imagine not smiling ever.
14. I am a happy girl, and can’t stop smiling every day. I love to make you smile or laugh. It might be the best gift you get this year.
15. I always smile. I smile at those who cannot afford to smile. I hold it in my hand and it comes out on my face. Because I am happy because I know that tomorrow promises a chance to meet new people, who look at me directly in my eyes and ask me about my well-being.
16. I am always smiling because I don’t see myself a face to face with the world. I see myself as part of it, and that means we are all connected. We are one.
17. I always smile. While I recognize that there is work to be done, improving myself, being a better person and having fun along the way. I smile because I know it will make the world a brighter place for me and me.
18. I always smile, because I’m not worried about what anyone thinks.
19. I always smile because I am happy, not because it looks good.
20. I am always smiling and happy, And I enjoy meeting new people.
21. I always smile, although it’s not easy. I try to stay happy because life is all about the people you surround yourself with.
22. I always smile. I smile because it feels good, but also to give others a better day and bring joy to those that need a little bit of sunshine in their lives.
23. I always smile. A lot. I like to consider myself an optimistic, perky person, and a positive role model for others. Being happy is just my thing.
24. I am always smiling. That’s because I am happy with myself, my life, and the people around me.
25. I spend my days smiling. I am happy to be alive and my life is blessed with good friends and a loving family. I believe there is a special place in heaven for those who smile often.
26. I just love to smile. It makes me feel good and look good. I try to spread joy by smiling at others and seeing their smiles radiate back.
27. I always smile. Whether it be every day in my relationships, or while completing something even simple like housework, I find that sharing a genuine smile helps our friendships grow deeper and our interactions become more meaningful.
28. I always smile. I always say thank you and please. I know how to shake hands, look into a person’s eyes, and be polite.
29. I always smile, and I am always kind to everyone. I would like to meet someone caring and trustworthy, who has a good sense of humour.
30. I always smile. I think it’s because I cannot help thinking of how much fun it is to live with a smile. Every single day brings a new adventure, so I am sure to always have something to smile about.
31. I always smile. My friends say that my smile is contagious and the joy in my heart is what makes me happy all the time.
32. I always smile, even when I’m sad. Because it’s my choice. And I can choose to be happy when I want to be.
33. I always smile because it makes people happy. I like to make people happy.
34. I always smile and greet everyone with a happy hello. My friends call me the life of the party because I am always so fun and outgoing.
35. I always smile, even when I am sad. I feel that a smile can make a difference, even when it’s just a little one.
36. I am a smiley, chatty, and friendly person who loves dogs and meeting new people. I am very happy to talk about what makes me tick. I love interesting conversations that lead somewhere, and I love to laugh.
37. I always smile. I’m always happy. Because every day, I get to make people happy with my smile.
38. I always smile, no matter how down I feel. Smiling helps me cheer up and makes people around me want to smile as well. The best part is that smiles are contagious.
39. When you see someone wearing a smile, you naturally smile back because of the good feelings that it brings. When both people smile, they make each other happy.
40. I always smile. I believe that we have to have a certain set of skills to get good results and we have to keep working hard and pushing until our goals are reached.
41. I always smile. I am full of optimism and joy, which is reflected in how I think, act, and live.
42. I always smile because it is true that every great story has a beginning, middle, and end.
43. I always smile. I don’t care who my opponent is or how important the game is, I will find something to smile at. The other side of that coin is that I can also get angry, and others will hear about it.
44. I always smile. I am also very blunt and frank when talking, both in good times and bad times.
45. I love to laugh and smile and make others smile. Not because it’s an obligation, but because I genuinely appreciate what other people have to offer.
46. I always smile. When you are surrounded by people who have a good time and make you feel good, life can be pretty freaking awesome. So let’s all make each other smile.
47. I always smile. It’s the way I show my happiness and joy. A smile is like a magic wand; it can turn a frown into a happy face in seconds.
48. I always smile no matter what happens. Glad to know that you are smiling too.
49. I always smile because I’m happy, but also because laughing makes me feel good.
50. Make the world a happier place with your smile. I can’t imagine a day without smiling. I smile when I wake up, when I get to work, after my lunch break, and whenever I get a chance to snap a photo of a beautiful thing or experience something wonderful.
51. I’m always smiling. Could it be that I just love life? Sure, that could be part of it. I also like meeting new people and going to new places; an adventure is the best thing in the world.
52. People think I’m smiling to be friendly, or happy. They don’t realize that I’m just trying to cover up my sadness and depression. Or that when I talk to people it sounds like I’m joking but inside I feel so much pain.
53. I always smile because I am happy to be alive, and can live my life.
54. I love my life, I love my family and my friends. I’m always smiling, laughing and doing something different. My favourite place in the world is where I live right now.
55. I am happy and optimistic. I always have a smile on my face, because I think that tomorrow will be better than today.
56. I always smile. It’s a part of me. What you see is what you get. My smile is sincere and real because it comes from the heart.
57. I always smile. I think a smile makes people feel good, brightens up the day, and makes you look nice.
58. I always smile I can best be described as a down-to-earth person who is passionate about fun and family. I love meeting new people, laughing and experiencing new things.
59. I always smile. I never stop smiling. The reason is simple. It’s not that I smile all the time because I am happy or for some other reason, it’s just that my whole face is smiling. My lips can’t do much, but my eyes and cheeks are always happy!
60. I always smile. It’s not because I’m happy, it’s because I’m embarrassed for others when they’re sad.
61. I’m always smiling – even in my sleep. The secret to my happy life is to smile and be grateful. I know that smile can make people feel good and so I do a lot of it.
62. What’s better than a smile? A smile with teeth. I love that my smile has helped me become more confident with the people around me.
63. I’m a friendly guy. I always smile, and I never complain. I can’t be happier.
64. I always smile. And all of the people who see my smile say I always look happy.
65. I always smile. It always puts me in a good mood and feels so good on my face.
66. I always smile. If you’re ever having a bad day, I’ll help you to smile, and just make sure that you’re happy.
67. I always smile. I like working with people, and I am a friendly person by nature. My friends tell me that I make everyone feel good. Get to know me, my best trait is my integrity – an honest approach to life that serves me well in all situations.
68. I always smile, because when you are happy, you can change the world. Yes, life happens and the challenges can be hard but when we stop to be positive, then we will see that the world is beautiful with so many possibilities.
69. I always smile. Don’t forget to smile and spread happiness wherever you go!
70. I’m always smiling because I am a happy person by nature. You can be too.
71. I always smile, even when I’m sad. When people see my smile, they think I’m happy, but the truth is I am just trying to keep up with others.
72. I always smile because I know that there is goodness in most people and we just need to see it. I am a person who loves humour and entertainment, but also someone who loves to get down to business when the time is right.
73. When I wake up in the morning and look in the mirror, I smile. My eyes light up and an enormous grin appears on my face. I know that no matter what may happen during the day and whatever trials I have to endure when evening comes, I will sleep peacefully knowing that another wonderful day has passed in a world that is never dull.
74. I always smile. Not because I’m happy all the time but because I am reminded that we can always find something to smile about.
75. I always try to put a positive spin on the things that happen around me, even if they aren’t always great. I believe that it’s not the events in our lives but our reactions to them that matter. So, whenever I can, I smile.
76. I always smile. I always ask about your day. I’m not afraid to say hello and ask someone how they are. Chatting with customers reminds them we care about them.
77. The happiest team member at work is the one who smiles. If you’re not grinning, find something that makes you happy and just do it.
78. I always smile because no matter how the day is going, I can still make someone else smile.
79. My favourite thing about having a smile is the ability to see people happy. I have been told that my smile brings others joy and happiness, and that makes me feel great inside.
80. I always smile. It makes sure people are happy, and it’s just how I came out of the factory.
81. I always smile. Life is too short not to have a smile on your face. From this day forward, I’m going to make sure that I enjoy every moment of life. And no matter what happens, it will be okay because I am happy with myself.
82. I always smile. I’m a fun-loving person who loves to laugh and make others feel happy. I’m also a very nice person, who likes to socialize, go out with friends, and build new relationships.
83. I have a beautiful smile that brightens my face. I love to smile at kids and everything about life for that matter. Life is worth living and you should always have a smile on your face.
84. I always smile. A smile is the first thing people notice. It can attract people and make them feel comfortable being around you. Nobody wants to smile all the time, that’s unnatural. But you don’t need to fake a whole smile for everyone all the time either. Just being yourself is enough.
85. I am always happy, and it makes me very excited to be around people. I love my life.
86. I always smile, not because I’m happy, but because I see the positive aspect of life.
87. I am a very happy person and always smile. My smile makes others feel good too.
88. I love meeting new people. I am a very friendly person and always smiling.
89. I always smile, because it means no matter what is happening in my life, I have a reason to smile. And that’s something everyone should have.
90. I always smile when I think about all the life-changing things I’ve learned from you.
91. I still smile. I smile because I’m happy. So happy that the sun came back to the sky today, and shone at its brightest for me.
92. My favourite thing to do is smile. There’s always a reason to smile, whether it’s because the sun is shining or because you’re so happy for someone else.
93. I have a smile bigger than all the planets in the universe. Everyone else has to look up to meet my gaze.
94. I always smile because it helps my face to lift. I believe in smiling as often as possible, especially when meeting people for the first time.
95. I always smile because I am happy. I know that God has a plan for everyone. I hope my smile can enlighten the world to show how much He loves us all.
Hello there. I hope you were able to easily relate to the collection of I always smile quotes up there. I’d love to know how you feel and appreciate it if you could drop your comments and share the post with others. Thank you.