There are times when you feel like you have to avoid someone, either because they bother you or because a breakup has caused you to feel embarrassed around them. Did you ever notice how awkward it is when you run into an ex while avoiding them?
You can avoid someone for any reason. But this does not mean that you don’t like them. You may know why you’re not texting or calling your that friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, or ex-girlfriend. Ex-boyfriend, wife, husband and so on. Or you may not have any idea, and that’s what this post is all about.
If you are avoiding someone, there is probably a reason for it. There could be several reasons, and each reason will be different depending on the person you’re avoiding. Below is a collection of I am avoiding you quotes that will be of help and something that will interest you. So, read on!
I Am Avoiding You Quotes
I am avoiding you because you are a part of my life but not my future. You were once the reason why I would wake up in the morning, but now all I want to do is sleep because when I wake up, your memory is still there, and all over again, I want to kick myself for letting go of what we had together.
1. I am avoiding you because I want to be alone. Alone with all my thoughts, my feelings, my past and the wounds that will never heal.
2. I am avoiding you because being around you only makes it harder for me to deal with life without you.
3. I am avoiding you not because I care about what happens to us but rather because things between us are not enough anymore.
4. I know I am avoiding you. It’s something I feel most comfortable doing. You don’t like that I avoid you. I have and don’t like me as much as you think you do.
5. I hope you understand why I am avoiding you when my emotions are too high to speak the truth, and my honesty would hurt your feelings.
6. I want to avoid you because I am not ready for the pain that comes with loving you.
7. I am avoiding you because I don’t want you to see me as weak and needy.
8. I am avoiding you because I don’t want to face my feelings for you.
9. I am avoiding you because I don’t want to hurt you any more than I already do.
10. I am avoiding you because my heart aches when I think about us together.
11. I am avoiding you because I know that if we were together, things would be perfect between us, and it would hurt more when we broke up again.
12. I am avoiding you. The only way I can deal with the pain of being without you is to pretend that you don’t exist.
13. I am going to be avoiding you for a long, long time, so if you ever see me again, then it’s because I have decided that I need closure, and I have accepted the fact that I will never get it from you.
14. I am avoiding you because it’s easier than facing the truth.
15. I am avoiding you, but you keep hoping. All of this is because I loved you with all of my heart.
16. I’m not ignoring you. I’m just avoiding your bad energy. The only drama that I want in my life is the kind that’s on my TV.
17. I will probably avoid you at work today because I am not doing well enough to focus on my job, but I wanted you to know that I’m okay and just need some space today.
18. It’s hard to explain why I’m avoiding you when all I want is to be with you.
19. I am avoiding you right now. Please don’t make me talk to you.
20. I’m not doing this to hurt you, but I can’t stay here and watch you destroy yourself.
21. I am avoiding you because I am not sure how to say that I want to hold your hand and kiss your cheek.
22. I am sick of talking to you. When you stop texting, I will call you out.
23. I am avoiding you because I’m bored with our relationship and want to spice things up a bit.
24. I am avoiding you because I care about us.
25. I don’t know what I want anymore. I’m just trying to figure things out for myself.
26. I am avoiding you because I want to be around you and not in your presence.
27. I’m avoiding you because I don’t want anything from you anymore, and I have nothing to say to you.
28. It hurts me more than it hurts you. I need time to heal. I need time to think.
29. I’m not trying to hurt you; I just don’t want to hurt myself by interacting with you.
30. I wasn’t avoiding you. I was avoiding the way you made me feel.
31. I am avoiding you because my heart hurts too much, and it’s better if we don’t see each other for a while until it heals.
32. I’m not avoiding you, my friend. I’m creating space for something awesome to happen.
33. I am avoiding you because I don’t know what to say, and I have nothing to say.
34. I am avoiding you because I don’t want to get hurt again.
35. I am not ready for the pain I will feel when you are gone.
36. I can’t trust that you won’t catch me when I fall. For this reason, I am avoiding you.
37. I’m avoiding you because I just don’t like your company, and I don’t want to be around you.
38. I am avoiding you because I have to. I don’t want to, but I have to. So please just let me be. The truth is that I need time away from you so that I can be happy again.
39. I am avoiding you. Nevertheless, I’m sorry I’m not more present in my life.
40. I am avoiding you because I want to be with you but don’t know how to say it.
41. I am avoiding you because I am afraid of being hurt again.
42. I am avoiding you because it hurts too much to see your face and know that there is no future for us together.
43. I never thought it would end like this. It hurts me more than it hurts you.
44. I am avoiding you. And I’m doing pretty well, all things considered.
45. It’s not you; it’s me. We had our time together, and we made it work somehow, but things have changed now.
46. I am avoiding you because I want to be with you forever and ever and ever.
47. I am avoiding you because I want to tell you how much I care, but I don’t know how to say it.
48. How can I trust someone who has already broken my heart?
49. I’m giving you a second chance. I can’t believe how stupid I was to let you back in my life. But I will never forgive you for the time that was wasted because of you.
50. I guess the joke’s on me for thinking that you could ever change. I am avoiding you.
51. I try to do things that make me happy, but I can’t seem to find a reason to see/talk/communicate with you.
52. I am avoiding you because it hurts too much when you leave me behind again and again and again.
53. I am avoiding you because I know that if I were to hold your hand, my heart would skip a beat.
54. I am avoiding you because I just don’t want to get hurt again after everything that happened between us.
55. I’m avoiding you because my feelings are hurt.
56. I am avoiding you because I know that if we were together, the world would revolve around us, and nothing else would matter.
57. We all need an occasional break from someone. It’s healthy; it’s good for you, and it’s a chance to breathe. It can feel like the hardest thing in the world, but it doesn’t have to. And I swear it feels better on the other side.
58. I need to say this first because I don’t want you to waste your time waiting for a reply that will never come.
59. I am avoiding you because I know that if we talk, it will only make things harder for both of us.
60. I am avoiding you. I’m not ignoring you purposely. I am just very good at it.
61. I am avoiding you because I know that if I were to look into your eyes, I would fall for you.
62. I am avoiding you because I can’t bear the thought of losing you again.
63. I am avoiding you because I can’t stand to see you so happy when I am sad.
64. I am avoiding you because every time we meet, I fall for you all over again, and I know that I will eventually break down if we continue like this.
65. I am avoiding you because I’m scared.
66. I don’t like you. You don’t like me. We are both fine with it.
67. I’m not saying I don’t care, and I’m just saying I’m busy right now.
68. I am avoiding you because it hurts too much when we’re together.
69. Avoiding people like the plague. Out of sight, out of mind.
70. I am avoiding you because I am afraid of falling in love with you and I don’t want to see how it ends.
71. I wasn’t hiding. I was avoiding you.
72. It’s not you; it’s me. I just need my space. I know that it is a lot to take in and process, but I promise I will give you an explanation soon enough.
73. I think people are avoiding you because they don’t want to be friends with a fake person.
74. There is a difference between being lonely and being alone. I wish I knew the difference between the two.
75. I’m avoiding you because I don’t know what to say, and I’m afraid that I’ll say something stupid.
76. I am avoiding you because it’s easier than dealing with an argument or disagreement, even if it’s small and insignificant in nature.
77. I’m sorry, I can’t talk now. I’m busy being awesome.
78. I am avoiding you because I feel guilty about something that happened in the past.
79. I just think that the soul is a big dynamic energy thing, and when I don’t sleep, it doesn’t want to go away.
80. Yeah, I’m still not over our breakup. So, I’m making it a duty to avoid you.
81. I am avoiding you. It’s a conscious decision, and I’m not proud of it, but it’s a necessary one.
82. I am avoiding you because I’m afraid of what would happen if we spoke.
83. I am avoiding you because I can’t fall back in love with you again.
84. I can’t go on like this anymore. I’m tired of being hurt by you.
85. We are not friends anymore. Perhaps we never were. That is why I am avoiding you.
86. I am avoiding you because I am in love with you, and I fear that if we speak, this will be over.
87. I am avoiding you because I have nothing to say.
88. I know I’m not doing what I want to be doing, but that’s not funny because it’s just a fact.
89. I am avoiding you because I do not know how to make this work.
90. I can’t stand being around you right now because I just feel so overwhelmed by everything going on in my head that being around your presence just makes everything worse for me so please just give me some space because I need it right now.
91. I am not avoiding you; I’m just busy trying to figure this whole life thing out.
92. I’m choosing my adventure. So, I’m avoiding you.
93. I am avoiding you, and it makes me feel guilty and bad, but I think it’s the only way forward because I don’t know how else to handle this situation.
94. I’m avoiding you because I don’t want to talk to you. It’s just that I can’t look at your face. I’m sorry!
95. When people avoid me, they’re saying I don’t want to talk to you, but I don’t want to be rude.
96. I am avoiding you because I am afraid.
97. I’m avoiding you because we have nothing in common anymore. To be honest, it’s pretty sad. I’m just not sure if it’s worth the effort anymore.
98. I don’t think anything will bring me peace from this pain except time, time heals all wounds, but sometimes time doesn’t heal them completely. It just makes them hurt less.
99. I am avoiding you because I can’t bear to see the disappointed look in your eyes when I disappoint you again and again.
100. There is a lot of chaos in my head right now, and I just want some space to sort things out, so please give me that space and time to figure things out because I need it.
101. I think about you every day. I’m just trying to not care anymore.
Even though your reason may not seem so bad, remember that other reasons might exist and if the person you’re avoiding does acknowledge it, that doesn’t mean they don’t care about you. They might just be trying to understand why you are avoiding them.
I hope that you can use these I am avoiding you quotes and share them with the person you want to avoid. If nothing else, you are sure to know when it is time to stop avoiding someone and confront their issues with them and move forward with your life.