Why would one be Happy to Be Single? If you are single, you might be wondering why so many people seem to hate being single. Many people believe that being single is a tragedy in the making. However, there are plenty of good reasons to be happy about being single.
Though to some to be single is to be alone, without a partner and lonely. But being single is not the same as being lonely or alone. You can be single and happy and you can be single and unhappy. The key is finding the right attitude toward being single.
If you have a negative attitude toward being single, then your life will become miserable very quickly. Here below are some of the best I am happy to be single quotes you can use or send to someone, enjoy.
I Am Happy to Be Single Quotes
I rather stay single than be in a toxic relationship. It’s not that hard to get me there. I am so happy to be single. The only thing that gets me through the long nights is imagining a world of happy single people.
1. I am not defined by relationships. I am happy to be single and looking for my next adventure, and I plan on having many more adventures in my life.
2. I am happy to be single. I have lots of time to spend with myself this summer to get my work done, go hiking, and just enjoy the beautiful sunshine.
3. I am happy to be single. I love freedom, but I also love being around people. And I’m excited about this next chapter of my life!
4. I am happy to be single and make my own choices. I won’t settle for anything less than the best.
5. I am happy to be single. I can do whatever I want, whenever I want and no one has to know. So what are you waiting for? Go out there and have some fun!
6. I am happy to be single. I’m at a place in my life where I have the ability and freedom to focus on myself, what makes me happy and pursue my passions.
7. I am happy to be single again. I like my alone time and I love it when I get to travel. I am so grateful for this journey of self-discovery.
8. I am so grateful that I have time to spend myself. For me, the best part of being single is not having anyone else to worry about. From what I’ve seen, no one else in the world can get you more excited than your own self!
9. I am happy to be single because I have time to do what I love—having fun with my friends, family and pets.
10. I am happy to be single because I have time to do the things that are important to me.
11. I am so happy to be single. I get to do whatever I want whenever I want, go wherever I want, talk to whomever I want, eat whatever I want and drink whatever I want! What else could I ask for?
12. I am happy to be single because I love my life just the way it is. Looking forward to more good times ahead.
13. I am happy to be single. There are no strings attached and no expectations. Life is just about having fun being me!
14. It’s the best time of your life when you’re single. You have time to listen to your own voice, take care of yourself and make decisions that align with your values. I’m so happy to be single.
15. I am happy to be single because I get to pick my own schedule, focus on myself and my goals, and spend time with others who share those same values.
16. I am happy to be single. I have time to go on those long walks, drink that fancy coffee and read the paper. It’s all about the details.
17. I am happy to be single because I have time to myself and I can enjoy my weekends.
18. When you’re single and ready, you’ve got the freedom to make all of your dreams come true. I am happy to be single!
19. I am happy to be single for the moment because being single means I can be present in my life and appreciate each and every day as it comes.
20. I am very happy to be single again. It has been a long time since I did things in my own way and I am enjoying this free feeling.
21. This is a good time to be single. I am happy, I am content, I am grateful and I am single.
22. I’m so happy to be single today. No one has to put up with me.
23. I’m so excited to be a single person again. I’m ready to find someone who makes me laugh and loves to watch baseball with me.
24. If you’re single, it’s okay. Be happy to be alone, because every once in a while, you’ll meet a great person who’ll fill the hole that was left by all the not-so-great people that came before.
25. When you’re single, you’re the hero of all your own stories—the one who goes after what she wants with no guilt and zero regrets.
26. I am happy to be single because it allows me to do whatever I want whenever I want.
27. I am happy to be single. I am confident in myself and my choices because I’m happy with who I am and the life I’ve created for myself.
28. I am happy to be single because I get to choose whom I spend my time with.
29. Being single is one of my favourite things in the world. I love that I get to spend time with myself.
30. Being single gives you the best of both worlds: freedom to live life on your terms, surrounded by people who make you happy, and access to the things you want most.
31. I am happy that I am single, looking for a date and ready to go on an adventure with you.
32. I’m so blessed to be single again. Despite the loneliness, it feels great to be on my own and have time for myself again.
33. Gotta love being single. There’s nothing better than having your own time and space. Not to mention, no one can pressure me into doing anything I don’t want to do.
34. Over the past few months, I’ve come to the realization that being single is actually pretty amazing. I get to work on my passions, date amazing people and spend time with myself at least once a day.
35. I am so lucky to have all the freedom and time in the world to go out and explore this city all by myself.
36. I’m looking forward to not being in a relationship anymore. It’s been a long time coming.
37. All my single friends, I’m here for you. You are not alone in this world. I will always be here for you if you need me!
38. I am happy to be single. I won’t settle for anything less than what I want and need.
39. I am happy to be single. I don’t have time for a relationship.
40. I am happy to be single. I have time and space to do what I love. I am able to travel, meet new people, and take up hobbies that help me feel alive.
41. I am happy to be single. This means I can choose what I want to eat, how much I’m going to work out and where I like to go.
42. I am so happy to be single and not worry about someone else.
43. I am grateful to be single. I feel free to explore, go on new adventures and make new friends.
44. I am enjoying being single. No baggage, no drama, and no strings attached.
45. I am a single woman who is grateful to be in a space where I feel free, happy, and in control.
46. Nothing feels better than the freedom to be single. Why wait? Go out and live your life the way it should be.
47. There is nothing as wonderful and freeing about being single as you find your way to happiness.
48. Single, happy and loving it! It’s liberating! The first time I had coffee with a friend in ages, it was my own company.
49. I am happy to be single. I am not sure if I got lucky or what — but I am grateful for my single life.
50. I am happy to be single. I know exactly what I want, time to live my life without someone else’s schedule or expectations.
51. I am happy to be single and not have any commitments at this time in my life.
52. I am so happy being single. I hope to stay this way forever!
53. I’m happy to be single because then I can enjoy all the good things in life. It’s the little things!
54. I’m not saying I don’t want to be in a relationship, but sometimes being single is the best way to live your life.
55. I’m so happy to be in this state of mind. There is nothing better than being single and focused on yourself.
56. I am happy to be single. I am blessed to be single, honestly.
57. I am happy to be single, in fact, I feel better when I don’t have a partner.
58. I am happy to be single. I have time and space to think, do what I love and ultimately appreciate the little things in my life.
59. I am happy to be single. God made me the way that I was meant to be, without the need of anyone else.
60. I’m so happy I’m single. And you know why? Because I get to be me, just me—the real me, not everyone else’s idea of who I should be. And that feels good.
61. I am happy to be single and enjoy the time I spend with myself, no matter how simple or indulgent.
62. I am glad to be single again. It’s the best thing that ever happened to me.
63. Single. Alone. No pressure. I am happy to be single and do things on my own, but I’ll always appreciate the companionship of friends.
64. I’m so happy to be single! It’s not easy, but I’m enjoying the good ol’ days of no stress because relationships are hard.
65. I don’t know why I’m single, but I am so glad it’s not because of you.
66. Being single is the best time of your life! You get to do what you want and find love on your own schedule.
67. I’m Single, content and grateful to be true to myself.
68. I am happy to be single. I don’t have time for relationships and commitments that don’t bring me joy.
69. I am happy to be single because it means I am free to live life with no commitments.
70. I am happy to be single, I have a lot more free time to spend on myself and my family.
71. I am happy to be single because I love being alone. I enjoy my alone time.
72. I’m happy being single. I don’t need a date to be happy — just my two feet and the weather outside.
73. I’m so happy to be single because then I get to do what I want whenever I want. And that’s no small thing.
74. I am single, free and happy. Alone but not lonely. If you’re single and happy, tell me!
75. I’m very lucky I get to be single. I don’t get tired of making new memories with no one else around.
76. This is not the time when I need a man in my life. Because if he’s not ready, then I’m not ready.
77. I am happy to be single. It is not easy doing it all, but it’s worth it when I see the smiles on people’s faces when they see my good side.
78. I am happy to be single. I can explore, travel and have fun without worrying about someone else’s feelings or what they expect of me.
79. I am happy to be single. The freedom of going out whenever I have time off, meeting new people and finding friends who enrich my life makes happiness a constant state for me.
80. You are not defined by your relationships, you’re defined by the people who make you smile and laugh.
81. I am happy to be single. I can be playful without worrying about who might be watching.
82. I’m excited about being single again. It’s a great time for me to focus on myself, and make sure I’m taking good care of my body and mind.
83. I am happy to be single. My single status feels like an achievement and is a big part of my life I love it!
84. It’s a beautiful thing to be single. And it’s a beautiful thing to share the joy of being single with the world!
85. I am happy to be single—the freedom and independence of it really make me feel great!
86. I am happy to be single. I am comfortable in my own skin and I love the freedom it brings.
87. I am happy to be single. I like being able to do things on my own so that I can fully enjoy the moments of my life.
88. I am happy to be single. And I’d like to thank all of the people who gave me a reason to be alone.
89. I am happy being single. I enjoy my life, I am confident and I am ready to meet a guy who is looking for the same thing.
90. I’m not saying that I’ll never date again — but I am happy to be single and have time to myself.
91. I am happy to be single. I wake up every morning feeling happier and more joyous than the day before.
92. I think it’s important to be happy when you are single, but also remember that not everybody should wait for love to happen. You don’t have to wait for it to come to you, and if it doesn’t, then maybe the moment is right for you to start looking at life with all of its possibilities.
93. I am happy to be single! And I’m not alone. So many of us are embracing this time in our lives.
94. I am happy being single and I refuse to compromise my morals for romance or a relationship.
95. Life can be wonderful even when you’re not in a relationship. and if you’re single and happy about it, I’m so happy for you!
96. Being single is a blessing. It’s the most empowering state of being and I am so grateful for it.
97. Being single isn’t always bad. It’s just different. There’s no one to take or make you feel guilty when you want a day of nothing but yourself. You get to choose what happens and when.
98. I am happy to be single. I love the adventures of a lifetime and there is no better way to do that than on your own.
99. I am happy to be single. There are so many things I can do that I couldn’t do if I was in a relationship.
100. I am happy to be single. I’ve always appreciated the time to myself and haven’t felt so loved and cared for as much in a relationship or marriage as I do now.
I do hope you enjoyed going through these I am happy to be single quotes, kindly comment below and share with others.