A family should be a blessing and a source of strength. A family is not supposed to be a source of pain, anguish, and misery. God’s plan is that the family should be a place where there is peace, harmony, love, and respect.
A good family is the best thing you can have in life. Your family should be the one place you can feel safe and secure and know that they are people who love you unconditionally. If you’re lucky, your family will always be there for you, no matter what.
The family can be a wonderful place of security or it can be an emotional war zone if one or more persons are not to submit to themselves
Here are some I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family quotes to remind us all of how blessed we are to have our families in our lives. And remember, if your family isn’t perfect or if it’s just not the type of family that’s featured in these quotes, then that’s okay too! Maybe it’s time to make your own perfect family with those who do love and care about you.
I Am Blessed to Have Such a Wonderful Family Quotes
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. They are always there for me when I need them, and I can’t thank God enough for blessing me with a loving and wonderful family. I love my family with all my heart.
1. You are the greatest blessing from the heavens above. I feel so lucky to have you as my husband and children as my kids.
2. I am so blessed to have such wonderful family quotes. It is a real pleasure to have you all in my life!
3. If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes, only then would you realize how special you are to me.
4. My family is like music, some high notes, some low notes but always a beautiful song. I’m blessed to be in this beautiful family.
5. It’s not what we have in life but who we have in our life that matters. A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
6. The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works is the family. My family is my strength and my weakness.
7. I have a wonderful shelter, which is my family. I have a wonderful relationship with my brother and sister; this makes me feel that I know always where I belong. I am blessed to be in this family.
8. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I don’t think I tell them enough how much I appreciate having them in my life.
9. Having a family that I can always turn to for support is really special to me and I feel so fortunate to have the kind of family that I do. They provide me with the strength and courage to achieve my goals and dreams, as well as inspire me to always be the best person I can possibly be.
10. My family has taught me so much about life, from my parents who have always given me wise advice growing up, to my siblings who have provided me with endless good times. I love my family.
11. My family has been there for me through everything and they never stop believing in me. They are always there when I need them and they never give up on me even in my darkest hour! I am blessed to have such a family.
12. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family, who are there for me when times are tough and especially when I’m in need. I love my family with all my heart, we have shared many laughs and tears through the years and our bond just keeps getting stronger.
13. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family who loves me and accepts me for who I am. We may not be perfect, but we are a family.
14. No matter how much I say I love you, I always love you more than that. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You mean everything to me. Having you as my family has been a blessing to me.
15. I can’t imagine what I would do without you by my side. Thank you for being there for me always. You are such a wonderful family member anyone would pray for.
16. I love you for your kindness, your generosity, and your compassion. I love the way you make me laugh and smile. I love spending time with you and feeling the warmth of your touch. And most of all, I love knowing that we will be together forever. Having you as part of my family has been the best thing ever.
17. As long as the stars shine down from heaven and the rivers flow into the seas, I will always be here for you! I love you as a family.
18. I feel so lucky to have found someone who makes me look forward to waking up each morning! Having you as a family is a blessing.
19. What greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined … to strengthen each other … to be at one with each other in silent unspeakable memories. You are the best family ever.
20. “A family is like music. Some high notes, some low notes. But always a beautiful song.” I am blessed to be in such a lovely family.
21. I love my family more than anything in this world. A family is one of nature’s masterpieces.
22. It has been a great honour and a blessing for me to be your husband. You are the best woman to have a family with.
So Blessed to Have My Family Quotes
I am so blessed to have you as part of my life – your unconditional love and support have been a wonderful gift. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me, for sharing your wisdom, and for helping me realize how truly blessed I really am!
23. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. They are always there for me when I need them. I love every one of them with all my heart.
24. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I feel like I wake up every single day with a new sense of life and purpose. And, it is all because of you.
25. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. No matter what problems come our way, we always have each other to lean on. Thank you for being with me no matter what happens in my life.
26. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. You all are the reason why I am living my life with so much love and happiness in my heart. You inspire me to become the best version of myself that I can be and I can’t thank you enough for that.
27. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. You all are the reason why my life is simply amazing in every single way and I love you for that more than you could ever imagine.
28. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family. I don’t know where I would be without them. I love my family so much!
29. I feel like the luckiest person in the world for having my family by my side. They are my rock and support system. I couldn’t ask for better people to call my family.
30. I am grateful for the fact that I have such a wonderful family to come back home to after a long day of work! Thank you, everyone, for being there when I need you most.
31. I am the luckiest person on the planet because I get to be your mom. You are my best family.
32. I love my family. And I am so blessed that you are a part of it.
33. A daughter will always be a little girl in your eyes, and a mother will always have a very special place in her daughter’s heart. You are such a wonderful part of my life.
34. I’m so blessed to have my family. I am very blessed. I feel like this is such a blessing. I feel so blessed to have you in my life. I feel extremely blessed and grateful.
35. My family is the best thing that ever happened to me. I’m so lucky to have them all on my side, loving me.
36. I am blessed with a wonderful family like you all who are always there by my side, supporting and encouraging me through everything.
37. I am so lucky and blessed to have such a loving, supportive and wonderful family, who puts up with me daily!
38. m blessed to have so many great things in my life – family, friends, and God. All will be in my thoughts daily.
39. I’m truly blessed and thankful for everything that has been happening. I thank God for putting amazing people in my life and achieving dreams I never thought were possible.
40. I feel so lucky and so blessed to have this kind of support, especially from my family. It makes me feel so good inside like I can really make a difference.
41. Just wanted to say I love you guys and I’m so grateful we’re family. You all mean the world to me and I couldn’t ask for a better group of people in my life.
42. I’m thankful for every member of my family because they are the reason that I am who I am today.
43. God blessed me with the most beautiful family in the world, thank you God for giving us a chance to be together.
44. I am so blessed to have a family that loves me unconditionally and asks nothing in return but my happiness.
45. We are so blessed when we have a loving family around us, and especially true when there is a strong bond between siblings.
Having a Family Is a Blessing Quotes
What a blessing it is to have a family! What an opportunity! I can’t imagine the positives that are going to come from this. Hopefully, we will be able to share our blessings with others.
46. We all need people in our lives who will be there no matter what. Family is important because, without them, you can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel. Family isn’t perfect and we may not always agree on everything, but having people in your life who love you unconditionally is a blessing like no other.
47. We all need people in our lives who will be there no matter what. Family is important because, without them, you can’t see the light at the end of the tunnel. Family isn’t perfect and we may not always agree on everything, but having people in your life who love you unconditionally is a blessing like no other.
48. Having a family is ….the best thing that has ever happened to me. It’s not just having the title of ‘father’, it’s the whole experience I get to feel. It’s something so big and yet so small at the same time. I can’t put into words how much she means to me….and I don’t know if I could live without her.
49. A family is a place where minds come in contact with one another. If these minds love one another the home will be as beautiful as a flower garden. But if these minds get out of harmony with one another it is like a storm that plays havoc with the garden. Having a family is a blessing.
50. Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
51. We are blessed to witness the miracle of life, but we must never forget that life begins with the miracle of love. Having a family is the best
52. Every day I feel is a blessing from God. And I consider it a new beginning. Yeah, everything is beautiful.
53. I am blessed to have so many great things in my life – family, friends, and God. All will be in my thoughts daily.
In this fast-paced world, we easily get distracted by a thousand things. We always have new goals to reach, and it’s tough to keep our focus on family. But sometimes we all need to stop for a moment and remember who are the real people that matter the most to us. Our family.
Feel free to make use of these beautiful I am blessed to have a wonderful family quotes above.