Last Updated on
If we’d actually think about it, we’ll see that we have so much to be grateful about. For life, for good jobs, for coming out whole from terrible situations, and especially for the family.
Families are privileges from God to us. They are support systems, stepping in to take the reins and giving us breathing space. They’re the gifts that ought to be treasured and appreciated at every point in time.
So, you can deliberately show them love by calling or sending them any of these Quotes. And the good thing is, you can use them on this Thanksgiving celebration, and indeed on other days.
Great right? What are you waiting for? Start popping the wishes!
Thanksgiving Wishes Quotes for Family Members for 2019.
Thanksgiving Wishes Quotes for Family Members
The very best Thanksgiving wishes and thanksgiving quotes for your family members on Thanksgiving day.
1. Even with the challenges and strain between us, this past year, I’m grateful for you and I’ll always be. Happy Thanksgiving, son.
2. I’m wishing you all the good life has to offer. Lord knows you deserve them. Thank you for all you’ve been to me, Father.
3. The family is important. And I’m so grateful to be a part of our family. Thank you for the support, care and unconditional love you’ve all showered on me this past year. I love you all so much. Happy Thanksgiving, my sweet sweet family.
4. If I haven’t told you how special and grateful I am because you’re in my life, this is me saying it today. And this is me also promising to always remind you of how special you are to me. Thank you, mother.
5. I think of all we’ve been through together; I think of the tears and laughter we’ve had together. And I’m glad I got to do them with you. You are my partner for life, and I’ll always be thankful for you, wifey.
6. I’ve grown up hearing and seeing children being distant from their fathers. But I think of you, dad, and I’m so thankful you bared all of yourself to us. I know I’m who I am because of you and how you’ve loved me. Here’s me wishing us more years together. Thank you, father.
7. I’m always glad when we gather together like this every year. I pray that there are more opportunities to keep being together, and progressing in the different spheres of life. Happy Thanksgiving, people.
8. I’m super blessed to be your wife. And I’m super grateful that we get to spend today together, reminiscing on how far we’ve come, and how better we’ve become. Happy Thanksgiving, husband.
9. My sister, never forget that you’re light; that you’re not the mistakes you’ve made; neither are you the pieces of the dreams you’ve left behind. You’re all shades of amazing. And I know this New Year is gonna be great for you. Happy Thanksgiving, sister.
10. If I had to live through life’s journey with anyone, I’ll choose you over and over again. Thank you for all you do for me.
11. After I lost mum, I thought life would never be bright for me again. But you stepped in and took the reins, and made a wonderful person out of me. I may not be there with you, but I want you to know that you’re always on my mind. Happy Thanksgiving, aunty.
12. Mum, you’ve been my rock! I don’t know if I’d ever been able to repay you for all you’ve done for me. But thank you, mother. I love you totally and irreversibly!
13. You love with an intensity that leaves me speechless. You care for me like no one ever has. God, I love you. Happy Thanksgiving, my wife.
14. On this day, I just want to remind you that I love you emotionally, physically, spiritually, prayerfully, sexually, and in all the other ways. Thank you for being my husband.
15. I know it’s not being easy getting along with me this past year. And I’m both sorry and thankful to you. I’ll always be grateful you came into my life. Happy Thanksgiving, daughter.
16. If you weren’t in my life, I know my life would be boring. Thank you for all the dramas, and I’m so looking forward to more of those this New Year. I love you.
17. I’m super lucky to have someone as you in my life. You’ve practically become my brother! So, here’s me wishing you a happy thanksgiving, brother.
18. You’ve given me the clarity to become a much better person. I love marriage because it has you in it. Thank you, baby.
19. I wish you abundant joy and blessings this new year. Happy Thanksgiving, uncle.
20. I wish you a very wonderful New Year. May all your plans and dreams come to fruition. Happy Thanksgiving, cousin.
21. I always look forward to coming home. Lord knows the bushmeat you feed me with is the sweetest I taste all year. Thank you for that and many more. I love you, brother.
22. Happy Thanksgiving, niece. I wish you the very best the year has to offer.
23. Contrary to everything that is happening, I know you’ll live long to enjoy all you’ve labored for. Happy Thanksgiving, father. I’m wishing you a new year of good health.
24. When I count all of my blessings this year, you’re definitely a part of them. Happy Thanksgiving, sister.
25. You are my hero. Thank you for being everything amazing. I love you so much.
26. Baby girl, you have been amazing this past year. Leave the world; they’ll eventually come around. So, here’s to another year of being who you want to be. Happy Thanksgiving, cousin.
27. May this New Year be your best ever; may your dreams come through. Amen. Happy Thanksgiving celebration, brother.
28. You are sacrificial to a fault; loving without a care; caring without looking for a reward. Thank you for everything, mother.
29. Thank you for making me into the best man than I am today. Here’s to more years with you. Happy Thanksgiving, wife of my youth.
30. May this year be everything you’ve ever prayed for. Many blessings for you, my dearie. Thank you for being super amazing.
31. I’m thankful for the new addition to our family, and I so can’t wait to give my niece a kiss. Thank you for being an amazing sister-in-law. Happy Thanksgiving.
32. Since you came into my sister’s life, we’ve seen positive change. And honestly, you’ve impacted the family as a whole. Thank you for being the best husband to her.
33. You have too much in you to let fear keep you stagnant. Honey, you can be who you want to be, and you can be the best. Promise me you’ll try to pursue those dreams of yours. I love you, baby. Happy Thanksgiving, daughter.
34. I won’t wait for a designated day to sing your praises. Meanwhile, every day with you is special. So on this day, I celebrate you for being the best father and husband I could ever ask for. Thank you, husband.
35. May I never be too busy to tell you how helpful you’ve been to me. And here’s a reminder that you truly have been my support system through this trying time. Thank you for everything. Happy Thanksgiving, mother-in-law.
36. For today and always, you hold a very special place in my heart. And this isn’t changing any time soon. Thank you for loving me unconditionally.
37. It’s so wonderful sitting together with you all on this day. I pray that life gives us many more of this privilege. Happy Thanksgiving, family.
38. I’m so glad for the privilege to share today and every day with you. I pray for good health, more innovative ideas, joy, and laughter for you. Thank you for being so good to me.
39. What other way to celebrate today than with those I love. Thank you, dad, mum, sister, for an amazing year. May the tides continue to roll in our favor. Happy Thanksgiving.
40. May your life be filled with love, peace, and laughter. Thank you for being all these things and more to me. I love you, aunty.
41. Thank you for being exceptionally good with me; I know I can be a handful most times. I love you, father.
42. I’m sorry I couldn’t make it home. But here’s me wishing you favor all-round in this coming year. I hope you liked your gift as well. Happy Thanksgiving, sister.
43. Thank you for tolerating me through my pregnant days. I can only imagine how horrible and swamped you must have felt during those days. I love you, cousin.
44. Your intentions and actions towards us are truly lovely. Thank you for this past year. Happy Thanksgiving, daddy.
45. I still can’t believe you put everything on hold, flew half-way through the country, just to be with me. Thank you for always actively loving me. I love you, husband.
46. It’s true we spent a lot of money on your ill-health. But sweety, you’re that precious to us and we consider it a privilege that you’re well and with us on this day. Happy Thanksgiving, daughter.
47. You satisfy me in every way. I wouldn’t opt to spend the rest of my life with anyone else. Thank you, husband.
48. See how I’m blooming under your love? You give me strength and confidence. Thank you, wifey.
49. Lord knows you’ve almost cleaned out my wardrobe. But I love you and looking forward to more those of shouting and arguing. Happy Thanksgiving, sister.
50. Most people don’t know what it cost you to get to this point in your life; this is why you deserve every success that has come your way. This year, I wish you many feats. Happy Thanksgiving, brother. I love you.
51. I’m thankful to God for keeping us together. We’ve been through a lot, and I dare say we came out stronger and better. And I’m particularly grateful for the gift of you all. Thank you plenty.
52. May the New Year bring you all satisfaction and contentment. Happy Thanksgiving, people.
53. Just being grateful today would never be enough. Lord knows I wouldn’t have made it this far without you. Thank you for everything, daddy.
54. You put up so much positivity, that others can help but get infected. Honey, I pray that life doesn’t put a dent to this. Keep shinning! I’m grateful you’re my sister always.
55. I’ve wondered about why today seem to go by quickly. And I know it’s because I’m totally enjoying the company of my family. Happy Thanksgiving, folks.
56. May this new be all that you’ve prayed and wished it would be. I love you, brother. And I’ll never stop thanking God that you are my brother.
57. You carry so much color and enthusiasm with you. You’ve actually shown me what a real adventure is. And dearie, I’m so looking forward to more of those. Thank you. Cousin.
68. I’m particularly thankful to God, that all my children are with me, and that they’re doing well in their different fields. Here’s to more feats. Happy Thanksgiving, children.
59. You carry brightness with you, even the sun pales in comparison. Here’s me saying thank you for bringing me so much laughter and happiness. Shine on, daughter!
60. From the moment I met you, I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. And I haven’t regretted that decision. Thank you for an amazing year together. I love you.
61. Looking back, I wonder why I never thought to say thank you for everything you’ve been to me. Well, here’s me saying thank you, and I love you plenty. Happy Thanksgiving, mother.
62. Thank you for being so patient and loving with me this past year. Your support was really a lifeline.
63. You all have given up so much to see that I gain my footing. I know how terrible and frustrated I’d have been if you all hadn’t stood by me. Thank you so much. Honestly, I know my family is the best I could ever ask for. Happy Thanksgiving.
64. I know I’ve given you a million reasons to let me out of your life. But thank you for holding on to me amidst everything. I’m totally thankful for you.
65. I won’t ever get tired of eating the same things with you or spending the day together. You’ve been a source of comfort and tranquility. I love you.
66. You told me I was going to be safe with you; years down the line, and you’ve never given me a reason to doubt this. Thank you, husband.
67. It’s been a wonderful journey trying to figure out this marriage thing together. Thank you for sticking by me, wifey.
68. Sister, I know we haven’t really seen eye to eye on most matters. But I wouldn’t trade you for anyone else. So how about giving us a new shot? I love you, and I’ll never stop. Happy Thanksgiving, sister.
69. I never thought I’d be so in-tune with anybody. But you’ve come into my life, and it feels really good to have someone that loves and totally understands me. Thank you for being the perfect spouse.
70. Before we take a walk down the beach, as is our tradition, I want you to know that you are precious to me. I love you plenty, mother. Happy Thanksgiving.
71. I must have done something good in my past life to deserve someone as amazing as you. Thank you for always.
72. We’ve done great this past year. Here’s to us being better than great this year. I love you, brother.
73. People see us and say that we’re a match made in heaven. But they don’t know how much work we’ve had to put in. well, I’m grateful I’m doing this with you; and I’m grateful for an amazing year. Happy Thanksgiving, husband.
74. I know I can be a spoilt lazy brat most times. But thank you for putting up with me, and loving me even on days I don’t love myself. You’re the best brother ever!
75. I feel so alive when I’m with you. I feel like I can be anything I want to be. Thank you for being my boost. I love you, husband.
76. My sweet sweet nephew, I know it’s been a rough year for you. But I also know you are a fighter, and I’m sure you’ll be great this new year. Happy Thanksgiving.
77. I’ve seen the passion when you talk about your dreams. I’ve seen you break the status quo with your daring personality. This year. I wish you more groundbreaking ideas, more strength, and capacity to be the best version of you. Happy Thanksgiving, brother.
78. I love how you put everything on hold just to be with me and the children; just to play with us and watch us giggle when you tickle us. I love you, baby boy. Thank you for everything.
79. You’ve struggled with life, and you may have accrued losses. But most importantly, you came out of them victorious. Here’s me rooting for you because you’ll do just fine. Happy Thanksgiving, sister-in-law.
80. Thank you for being so in-sync with me. Honestly, you’ve answered prayers. I love you, sugar. Thanks for all you do for me.
81. I know it isn’t easy dealing with me. But thank you for dealing with me this past year. I’m grateful for you, and I love you too. Happy Thanksgiving, wifey.
82. I just want to scream my love for you to the whole world. Babe, I’ll love you for as long as life allows. Thank you for being you, soul mate.
83. You make me feel special, perfect, and complete. Thank you for an amazing year together. I know we are stronger together. Happy Thanksgiving/wedding anniversary, husband.
84. Depression came calling; I became suicidal at some point, but you all rallied around me so much that it was impossible to let go. Thank you for being there for me. You’re the best I could ever hope for.
85. I love you, baby. Fats and all. Thank you for being dependable and so loving. I know we’ll wax stronger together.
86. You are my muse; always giving me inspiration. Thank you for everything you’ve been to me.
87. Even when your hair is grey, I’ll never grow tired of running my hands through it. Happy thanksgiving/wedding anniversary, wifey.
88. I love how you love me; how you care for me; how you still find time to straighten my tie, and for all the other little things you do. I love you, sweety. Thank you.
89. You always look for opportunities to shower me with gifts. Thank you for today and always.
90. Everything about you is beautiful, and I’ll be damned if I don’t tell you how lucky I’m feeling with you in my life. Thank you for being all shades of beautiful.
91. Coke, the presence of you in my life is the difference. Thank you for all you do for me. Happy Thanksgiving.
92. At the lowest point of my life, you were there supporting me and kicking my ass up. Gosh! I love how you love me. Happy Thanksgiving, sister.
93. I’m in your arms, and I know I’m strong. It doesn’t matter what life throws at me. Thank you for being everything dependable. I love you.
94. Others may do me left, but I trust you to always do me right. I love you, brother. May this year be an amazing one for you. Happy Thanksgiving.
95. I’m sad you couldn’t join us at home. But I’m also grateful for all you’ve been for us. May the tides always be in your favor. I love you, uncle.
96. You spoil me silly, and my prayers are that you live long to keep treating me right. I love you, wifey.
97. Babe, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, drinking coffee and listening to country songs. I wouldn’t have it any other way. Happy Thanksgiving, darling.
98. I don’t even have to think about it; you’re the smartest person I know. And I’m so grateful you’re my partner as well as my sister. Here’s to more years of doing great things together. Happy Thanksgiving.
99. Other than God, you all are the most important thing in my life. Thank you for cocooning me and trying to make life easier. I love you all so much, and may we have more reasons to be together and happy.
100. Coming back home and getting to eat together with my family is just super amazing, and I can actually feel alive when I’m with you all. May this New Year be an amazing one for us. Happy Thanksgiving.
101. I can’t wait to have our kids. I want them to meet the most amazing man ever. Thank you for being everything to me. I love you, husband.
102. Here’s to more years of laughter, adventures. Shenanigans and love. Happy Thanksgiving, sister.
See how showing love to our amazing families could be both simple and thoughtful?
Don’t forget to share this with friends. You could leave some quotes of yours in the comment box. Would definitely love to read them.
Latest posts by Eguzoro Sylvia (see all)
- 2019 Hope You Slept Well Wishes to Wake Up To - 4th October 2019
- 2019 How Was Your Night My Love Messages and Quotes - 4th October 2019
- 2019 Heart Touching Good Morning Messages for Friends - 3rd October 2019