There are some days and times when it might seem impossible to keep going. There are certain moments in which failure seems more likely than success, but that should never stop us from trying our hardest. Winners never quit and quitters never win and I believe that quote is true.
Failure isn’t something we can run away from; failure is a part of life, a part of every person’s story. In a way, failure only exists by comparison. What’s important is that at the end of it all we can look back with fondness at the fights we had won more than we looked back with sadness at the battles that we had not won.
To survive through life might seem tough but you have to keep your head high. Here are the most inspiring keep fighting for your life quotes that you can use to motivate yourself, family, or loved ones that life is worth fighting for.
Keep Fighting for Your Life Quotes
Never give up and always keep fighting for the life you deserve, the life you long for, the life you dream of. Even when you’re facing some of the biggest challenges, keep your head high and you will survive.
1. Keep fighting for your life, because the more you fight, the more beautiful life gets.
2. Don’t give up and don’t ever quit. Winners never quit and quitters never win
3. Life is a fight you win with your heart. Be strong, guard up and fight through.
4. Keep fighting for your life and the lives of others. It’s the most worthwhile fight in the world.
5. When we fight for our lives, we fight for the lives of others.
6. Keep your head high. Be strong. Stand proud. You are doing the world a great service. It’s nothing short of heroic. (Audre Lorde)
7. It is easy to surrender when you feel overwhelmed. But the greatest acts of defiance are to keep fighting and to keep caring when things seem hopeless.
8. Fighting for your life is a noble course and fighting for the life of others is a remarkable thing.
9. A reminder to keep fighting for your life, whatever the situation may be.
10. We all know a situation that looks hopeless from the outside, but the person in it is motivated to fight and their inner strength will help them pull through.
11. Real life isn’t a comic book. It’s overwhelming, complex, and chaotic. The people who choose to fight in those conditions are remarkable.
12. If you’re struggling, don’t lose hope. When we wake up each day, there’s always tomorrow to look forward to.
13. You’re not alone. Many people are losing hope, but you can change that. Fight for what is right, and strive to make the world a better place for those who come after you!
14. When you feel like giving up, remember that tomorrow brings a new opportunity to try again. Don’t let one lost battle ruin your faith in yourself.
15. You’re facing a mountain of challenges right now. What are you going to do about it? Get through it and make something beautiful at the end? Keep fighting!
16. This whole journey is just the start of realizing who you have the potential to be and what dreams and goals you can accomplish. The sky is the limit and it gets more beautiful every day.
17. Stay strong, courage is power and love is the only thing that will help you get through life.
18. You’ve got a long way to go. You’re almost there. Keep fighting.
19. No matter how tired you are, no matter how down you feel, the fight is always worth the reward. The hard times will pass and the good will come back. And when it does, the joy that comes with it will be better than anything you can imagine because you didn’t give up getting there.
20. Life is hard. Sometimes it gets you down, but if you have faith and keep going, your life will get better and better and better.
21. Keep Fighting for Your Life, Tomorrow a New Day.
22. “Keep fighting for your life, keep fighting for you because no one else will”
23. Keep Fighting for your life, even if you can’t see the end of the tunnel and keep moving forward to your goal.
24. Don’t lose hope. When the sun goes down, the stars come out.
25. Keep fighting for your life even if you can’t see the end of the tunnel and keep moving forward to your goal. Don’t be apathetic about life, work hard to achieve what you desire and live a happy life.
Quotes About Fighting for Your Life
‘Never give up’ is one of the keys to success in life. The person who wins the fight never quits and never loses faith. Having this mentality will take you far.
26. Life presents challenges to us all. And at some point, we’ll all need to fight through hard times. Take heart, we’ve all fought battles so you can keep fighting for your life and keep moving forward, even if you can’t see the end of the tunnel or feel like your progress has stalled.
27. It’s natural for you to feel lost because you’re in unchartered territory, but don’t give up! Keep your eyes on the big picture and stay motivated towards your goal.
28. In the darkest moments, you have to keep fighting to live. And tomorrow is a new day.
29. No matter what you’re going through, tomorrow is a new day. Keep fighting.
30. Life goes all wrong at times but you have to pick yourself up and keep fighting. You will be fine because tomorrow is a new day.
31. The future is bright for those who are brave enough to fight for it. Keep going. You have so much to live for.
32. If you have the passion and the drive, you can achieve the impossible. Don’t let apathy, failure or doubt to hold you back from moving forward. Reach for your goals and live life to the fullest.
33. As long as the hope inside you doesn’t die, you still have it in yourself to rise. And keep moving forward to your goal. Don’t give up and remember that no matter how hopeless something seems to be, there is always a hole of light somewhere within it.
34. Life is full of ups and downs and must face many challenges.Don’t be frustrated if you Fail, keep trying because there is success at the end of the tunnel.
35. Don’t be discourage that life is challenging or things don’t seem fair right now. The world you desire awaits you if you believe in yourself and do what’s necessary to succeed.
36. Do not give up, no matter how much you feel like giving up. You can do it.
37. Life is challenging, but you can overcome anything and succeed.
38. Cross every finish line that is put in front of you. You’re not alone.
39. Keep fighting for your life, even when it’s hard and difficult and you are overwelmed. Hold on to your dream. Fight to the end. Believe in yourself.
40. Because you’re strong enough and you’re brave enough. Keep fighting.
41. Life is a fight. Many battles are fought with weapons of the mind. Fight on, warriors.
42. Keep fighting for your life, even when it’s hard and difficult and you don’t think you can. You will get there if your heart’s in it.
43. Fighting for what you want isn’t easy. Sometimes you just have to keep fighting for your life, your career and your goals even when it seems impossible.
44. Keep fighting. Not only for yourself and all you want – but for all you deny others.
45. Keep moving forward. Keep working hard. Remember what your goals are and keep fighting towards them. You’ll get there one way or another!
46. You’re going to have a lot of good days and you’re going to have bad days. On the hard days, remember why you started. Or just remember this: Even when it feels like there’s no hope, I’m always with you.
47. Keep fighting for your life, even when you can’t see the reason to live.
48. Keep fighting. Keep moving. Keep searching. When you get frustrated, look for the piece that hasn’t fit yet, and keep pushing until it does because you can do anything. You just have to work hard to make it happen.
49. Everything you’re going through is so much worse than what other people are experiencing. But it’s all temporary. So keep fighting, your light will come back.
50. No matter how hard it seems, never stop fighting for what you know is right.
Fight For Your Life Quotes
Sometimes, you may fail. If you fail fast and fail cheap, you can then move on. Failure is part of life learning from each failure will make you smarter. Choose to fight for your life and you’ll be successful next time.
51. Keep fighting for your dreams — In a world that’s unfair, the good guys might take longer and fall farther, but they are worth waiting for.
52. Find the thing that you love and keep fighting for it, because if you don’t love it enough to fight for it, then why are you doing it?
53. There will be times in your life when it seems like everything’s stacked against you. But, if you just keep fighting for your life, you’ll get through it.
54. No matter how difficult life can be, you keep fighting. Nothing will ever happen. The possibility of happiness, joy, and love is always worth it.
55. You are in a battle between a heart full of memories and a head full of doubts. You’ve been through the ups and downs, but you will make it. Don’t give up.
56. Even when it seems like things are at their worst, you can keep going. You just have to be strong and never give up.
57. Keep fighting for your life, it’s worth it.
58. If you love something, fight for it.
59. If you want to know the meaning of life, don’t wonder about it. Find something that ignites your passion so much that you just can’t help fighting for it.
60. Everything in the universe was created for a purpose. Figure out what you love to do and then give it your everything. This is your life!
61. Some days it is more than a choice to be happy. It is a conscious decision to keep fighting for your life, even when things are hard and difficult. Keep believing that you can make it.
62. Keep fighting for your life, even when it’s hard and painful. There is a good reason to live, to survive, and to thrive.
63. “It’s a lot of fight to go from being me to being a mother, so don’t give up.”
64. Some days, it is not a matter of choice whether we will be happy. We have to make the conscious decision to keep fighting for our lives. We have to believe that it is possible to make a change.
65. Even when the situation may seem hopeless, you must never give up. It’s crucial that you stay strong and motivated. Hang in there and stay positive. You can do it!
66. Dealing with emotional issues is not always easy. But remember to keep believing and fighting for your life, because there is hope.
67. Keep fighting for your life, even when it’s hard and painful. There is a good reason to live, to survive, and to thrive.
68. Never give up hope, believe in your dreams, love without conditions and you will live happily ever after.
69. Don’t lose hope in reaching your dreams. Always believe that you can do it and always remember to keep loving, no matter what.
70. Your life will be happy and you will have constructive pros and cons. If you are in a bad situation, do not worry about it. You can find another one.
71. Never give up on your hopes and dreams. Love with all your heart, and never give up on love – true love always finds a way to persevere.
72. Life’s journey is a challenging journey, but there is one thing that should stay with you. It’s never you give up, fight for your life.
73. Don’t give up on your dreams, especially if they seem impossible. There are ways around even the most difficult problems.
74. Quitters never win. Winners never quit. If you always do what you’ve always done, you will get what you’ve always got. But it is not about giving up; it is about pushing forward, Fighting to achieve your goals and dreams.
75. Remember that hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things. Good night and keep Fighting for Your Life..!!!
76. Life is to be enjoyed, not endured. Keep Fighting for Your Life!
77. “Keep fighting for your life because you are a precious soul on this earth. You may feel weak, but God is strong within you.”
78. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
79. Keep fighting for your life, even when it’s tough and seems like all hope is lost.
80. Keep fighting, even when it’s tough and seems like all hope is lost. Don’t let life beat you down.
81. Keep fighting for your dreams.
82. Keep Fighting because life is worth the fight!
83. Keep fighting for you are stronger than you know!
84. So don’t stop fighting, don’t stop believing and never stop dreaming!
85. Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.
86. “Sometimes we get tired of fighting. We get tired of trying, we get tired of crying. We feel like there’s no point in even trying anymore because our best wasn’t good enough for anybody else but it was more than enough for us! But we are more than conquerors!
87. We are more than what we go through. We are more than our mistakes. We are more than our problems. We may not be perfect but when life puts us through something that makes us question ourselves and the world around us, we have to fight to keep going.”
88. You can’t just sit there and wait for people to give you that golden dream. You’ve got to get out there and make it happen for yourself.
89. It will be easy to give up, but don’t do that, don’t give up, keep fighting for your life.
90. Don’t let others tell you what you can or cannot do. Your life is yours and yours alone to live. Keep fighting for your life.
91. Keep Fighting For Your Life Quotes
92. Always remember that no matter how hard things are, you can always find a way to make it through. There may be days when you feel like giving up, but don’t give in. Keep fighting for your life because it will all be worth it in the end.
93. You’re never going to make it if you give up every time something gets tough and doesn’t go as you planned. If at first you don’t succeed, try and try again until you do get what you want out of life.
94. No matter how hard things get, keep fighting for what you want out of your life and never give up on the dreams that mean the most to you.
95. The harder things get and the more obstacles stand in your way, the more important it is that you keep fighting to make your dreams come true and fulfill your goals in life.
96. The only difference between those who are successful and those who aren’t is that those who succeed never gave up when things got tough while those who floundered did give up during the difficult times they faced in their lives.
97. When life gets you down, remember that it’s only for a short while. Life is a series of peaks and valleys, and the key is to keep fighting for your life. Remember, you can make it!
98. Don’t care how hard it gets, Don’t give up. You are going to work harder than anyone else and prove yourself.
99. You’ve got a lot of challenges in life, but the way it is, you can either let them break you down or build you up. Fight for your life.
100. Live your life by a compass, not a clock. Your job doesn’t get done in 8 hours. You keep working until you’re finished!
101. Believe in yourself. You are braver than you think, more talented than you know, and capable of more than you imagine.
102. Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself.
103. Never give up hope. Storms make people stronger and never last forever.
104. If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.
105. Be strong now because things will get better. It might be stormy now but it can’t rain forever.
Yes, life can be tedious and difficult. But you must put on a strong face to all. And in time, you will find yourself more brazen and assertive. I hope you liked these quotes about fighting for your life. If you do, please leave a comment and share it with your friends.