We all think we know someone until they do something that makes us question our first impression of them. Maybe the person has a quirky sense of humour that we were never aware of, or maybe they have an “interesting” hobby that we never would have guessed. Sometimes, though, people start to act in a downright interesting way.
They say that honesty is the best policy, but when it comes to relationships, you have to be very careful with what you say. You don’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings, so it can be hard to say what you feel sometimes.
Everyone needs to meet a special person and if you have not yet found someone special, you soon will. It is typical to like someone more over time. The saying, “I like you more every day,” is also true.
I Am Starting to Like You Quotes
I am starting to like you. I just needed a little time to figure it out. It takes some time to get to know someone, but once you do it grows on you. I think it’s time to get to know me more and have a heart-to-heart talk.
1. You are my very dear friend and even though it took me so long because I thought I was afraid, but, then I realized that I had doubts all along. Not anymore though, as I am starting to like you.
2. It’s a beautiful day today. The sun is shining, the sky is blue and the weather is cool. The birds are singing and flowers are blooming, a clear indication that I am starting to like you.
3. I am starting to like you, and in all honesty, it is a good chance for me. I like you, not just as a friend, only better.
4. I am starting to like you. It may be a feeling you may not have, but it touches a part of me that is new.
5. Thank you for being there for me. You are my safe harbour and my truest friend. I am starting to like you so much and I hope you feel the same way.
6. You remember what I said to you yesterday. Now those aren’t my exact words, but you get the idea. I am starting to like you and that’s a fact.
7. You are my special friend, you came into my life when I needed you most. My unique friend, is the one who has helped me to grow and shine. No doubt that I am starting to like you so much.
8. It may seem like I rarely talk to you my friend, but trust me that I always care. I have searched my heart for so long to get the right words to say to you that I am starting to like you.
9. You sure have a new meaning to the word ‘friend’, for me. To you, I lend an ear, to your every word, I listen. I am starting to like you and that’s my honesty.
10. I am starting to like you, that very well I am sure I do. Our friendship is a treasure that I want to cherish forever.
11. You are that person who fills my heart with love and pride. So I know, without a doubt that I am starting to like you and you are the best thing that’s happened to me.
12. You are my very best friend, the one I have known for as long as I can remember, and not once have I let you down! So I know that I am starting to like you.
13. You are my muse, my greatest friend. With you, I have a life. I am starting to like you.
14. Our friendship grew quickly, and now I am starting to like you and want you as my good l friend forever.
15. Hey just take a moment to hear me out. You’re nice and cute, and I know our friendship means a lot to you. I am starting to like you and I wish you’ll feel the same too.
16. You are my all-time friend, my best friend, and you will always be. You have shown me so much that I am sure that I am starting to like you.
17. By now, I hope you know that I’m so lonely without you. Yours is the voice I always want to hear and it all makes sense that I am starting to like you.
18. You are likeable, You are easy to get along with. You listen to my crazy things and tell me I’m crazy. No wonder I am starting to like you.
19. My dear friend, you are the most precious thing I have, and I always will. I am starting to like you and it feels like the right thing to do.
20. It’s strange how you’re always on my mind. The day I met you on our first day at school, I instantly knew that you were special. Our friendship started as a crush, But as time’s gone by, I am starting to like you and want more.
21. You are like a flower. Without you in my life, I do not exist. Thank you dear for your kind words, I hope you know that I am starting to like you.
22. I am starting to like you, much to my dismay. Maybe that is how it is meant to be between us.
23. I may not know now, but there’s just something about you. Now that I’m starting to like you, I want to know more.
24. You are a dear friend indeed, your friendship is a treasure. Little wonder I am starting to like you, I don’t want to lose you.
25. If you feel that I don’t like you, then, you just don’t understand me. You are my friend, and I am not leaving you ever because I am starting to like you.
26. I am starting like you even more than as a friend. You make me feel special, and that’s one of the best things for me.
27. I am starting to like you and even though it felt so strange initially, it feels like the best thing to do.
28. Dear friend, you have always been there for me, Even when I have problems, You pull the cork and help me through. And now, I am starting to like you.
29. The things I like about you, You mean more to me than you could imagine. Believe me when I say I am starting to like you.
30. You never leave my mind, Ever since I met you. You make me smile and give me hope. Now, I want you to know that I am starting to like you.
31. Friends like you are hard to find, I’m glad that I’ve found you. Your friendship is my treasure, And I am starting to like you so much.
32. You are my best friend, the one who sometimes makes me cry. Still, through it all, we stay strong and now I am starting to like you so much.
33. You’re the kind of friend whose company I always crave, someone who makes me smile and laugh every day. No wonder I am starting to like you.
34. As time goes by, I grow fonder of you. Our friendship is stronger, and I like you better. I am starting to see things in you, that I never knew were there.
35. I like you because you are my friend. And now, I am starting to like you as you are the best friend I could ever have.
36. Because you care for me when I needed it. Because you walked with me through the fire. Because you made me smile. Because you are my true friend. I am starting to like you.
37. Hey, I am starting to like you. You are like air to me, not sure I can survive without you. I hope you’ll understand my heart.
38. I guess I must be growing agreeably fond of you. With the way I can’t seem to get you out of my mind all of the time, I am just starting to like you.
39. You used to be my best friend, my dearest you. I never knew it will be this way but I am starting to like you and that’s a fact.
40. I don’t know what it is about you that I like so much. But, I’m beginning to think maybe it’s time to begin saying it out loud.
41. I never thought you’d ever like me, But I slowly start to realize that I am starting to like you and you are the one for me.
42. You are beautiful when you smile, you are sweet when you say “hello”. You are smart, you are loving and now I am starting to like you as you hold my hand.
43. It seems every day, that we talk on the phone, is beginning to get to me and I am starting to like you more than as a good friend.
44. I have fallen under your spell, your charm has me hooked. You see all my flaws, But you’re happy enough to be my sidekick. No doubt that I am starting to like you.
45. You are such a sweet friend who seems to always care for me. I try my best to make you proud, to never let you down.
46. I am with you always (even if I never told you) and I am starting to like you.
47. For those who want to know why a man falls in love with his friend, well, the first reason is best friends are the best humans all through time.
48. You make me laugh, Your smile almost turns my day. Your crazy antics amaze me. Today I am starting to like you more and more. But do we need to say why?
49. You are my dearest friend, No words can express how glad I am to have met you. You are the most beautiful person, I have had the pleasure of knowing and I am starting to like you.
50. You are the best of my friend, your warmth, your light, your truth, through them all, you shine. No wonder I am starting to like you.
I hope in these tough times you will learn to love those people close to you, especially friends who stand out and not waste time saying what they mean to you. You are in the middle of a transitional phase, where silence is not golden.
If you think it’s too early to say anything as strong as the ‘love’ word, these I am starting to like you quotes will suffice to communicate your growing feelings. Let me know what you think of this post in the comment section, will you? Thank you for reading, please share this post with your loved ones before you go.