Mothers are children’s first love on earth. The love of a mother for a child is second to none. Right from the womb, a mother nurtures and loves her children. She is a shoulder to lean and cry on. The pain a mother goes through, always rooting for her children and family makes her a god on earth. A mother is the most important figure in every child’s life. She will always be there to guide and protect her children.
When you need a friend at your side, who will comfort you and let you know everything will be okay, you can turn to your mom. When you need that reassuring pat on the back and someone to share your deepest sadness and heartache, when you want to shed tears together, you can always turn to your Mom. When everyone leaves you, your mother will always be there for you because there is no god like a mother.
Unfortunately, death is an inevitable part of life that we all face at some point. The death of a loved one, especially a mother is something no one can be prepared for. It is such a great loss that most people do not recover from. The death of a mother leaves her children at the mercy of strangers or stepmothers who expose them to various abuse. Growing up without a mother can be so painful and finding the right words to express this pain can be very difficult.
The loss of a loved one is one of life’s most difficult experiences. Loss makes us vulnerable and it can be overwhelming. When things are not going your way and you don’t know where to turn, remember what your mother would say. Her faith and support are virtues that you should embrace as they will be constant reminders of a life well-lived. Capture the pain and grief with these well-articulated quotes.
I Wish My Mom Was Alive Quotes
I was exposed to the cruelty of life at a very young age. The pain of losing my mom was so heavy on me. Life would have been much easier if she was alive. I wish my mom was alive to see how grown and successful her little girl is now. I owe all my achievements to her.
1. I am sure you are very happy, but I wish my mom was alive. The pain of losing her was so heavy on me that I could not sleep for months. Seeing all the families spending time together makes me both sad and happy at the same time because I know what they have is what I lost when my mom died.
2. I wish my mom was alive! She would have helped me through life’s struggles and taught me the value of love and care.
3. I was 10 years old when my mom died. It was a very tragic time for my siblings and me. We were deprived of a great life because of her absence. I wish she was alive and here with us so that she could see how good we have become and how happy we are living our lives to the fullest.
4. Life is hard and cruel! Being a kid, I was not ready to face the cruelty of life when my mom died. How I wish my mom was alive, I am very sure life would have been much easier for me.
5. I wish my mom was alive because she was a great person and she made it her duty to make me happy. I lost her when I was just four years old. The pain of losing my mom is so heavy on me that even after twelve years, I am still not able to accept it. Life would have been greatly easier for me if only my mother was alive.
6. I was a very young child when my mom passed away and I remember the pain of losing her so well. I wish my mom was alive to see her grandchildren grow up and experience life with me as an adult.
7. When I was a child and my mom was alive, life was never easy, but it was fun. There were times when we had meals together as a family and spent hours playing together after school. Life became much tougher after her death, with all the responsibilities that fell on my shoulders. I wish she was alive, I could have grown up with her and not been left alone to deal with life so early in my childhood.
8. My mom was the most beautiful and amazing woman in the world. She was my world, my everything, but she died when I was very young, leaving me all alone in this world. My heart is heavy with sorrow as I think about all the things we should have done together but didn’t get a chance to do. If only my mom was alive!
9. The absence of my mother left me feeling helpless and vulnerable. I have had to deal with issues alone at a very young age, which only pushed me further away from happiness. I wish my mom was alive because my life has not been easy without the presence of my mom.
10. I was so young when my mum left us. I had no idea what it meant to be a parent or even live a normal life. I wish my mom was alive to watch me grow, to give me her advice and encouragement. It was so hard to cope with the loss.
11. Life without my mom is not an easy thing. She is the silent strength in any situation and I wish my mom was alive to see me grow up.
12. I wish my mom was alive because I know that she would have given me the advice that I needed to be a successful woman. I miss her so much!
13. I wish my mom was still alive. She was a good and nice mother who cared for her family the best she could. I owe her so much and wish she was alive. She would have done wonderful things for me in life. However, I have to live my life without her on earth but hold on to the few things that she told me before she left this world.
14. My mom is no more, but that doesn’t mean that she is forgotten. She taught me to be honest and work hard to get to where I am right now. I wish my mom was alive because I am sure she would be proud of me. I miss her smile and her scolding words. Rest on mom!
15. Growing up without a mom was very tough for me. My emotional trauma still haunts me. I feel it’s my fault that she died and I wish my mom was alive. I don’t regret it at all, but had I known that life would be like this, perhaps I would have done things differently and made her happy when she was alive.
16. My mom was everything to me. She was the one who made and remade my life until I grew up and became a good wife and mother like her. She was my strength, my inspiration and my reason for living, but the cruel world took her away from me when I needed her most. How I wish she was alive, just so she could see all that I and my family have achieved through her love and guidance.
17. Life without my mom was so hard on me. She was the one who cared, loved and protected me from all the bad things in life. Now I’m all alone; no one speaks to me as they used to before. Everyone has moved on with their lives, but I am still stuck here with this huge void in my heart that hasn’t gotten filled yet. How I wish my mom was alive!
18. My mom was my hero. She was everything that I looked up to and she helped me to become the person I am today. Sadly, she died young and I wish with all my heart that she was still alive. There were times when things got tough and she was there to comfort me. She always knew what to say and made me realize how much love I can give, even when there is nothing left in life but pain.
19. I wish my mom was alive! She would have understood me, she would have been by my side and guided me through life. Unfortunately, she is not here, so I don’t know what to do, but I am sure that if she were alive, everything would be okay.
20. I grew up without a mother and with a father who was not even there for me. The pain of losing my mom at such a young age was so heavy on me that I lost myself in depression. How I wish my mom was alive, I am very sure life would have been easier for me.
21. They say we all have one special person in our lives that makes a big impact on us. Well, for me, that person was my mom. She passed away when I was only seven years old and my whole world came crashing down. I miss her so much and I wish she was alive.
22. I wish my mom was alive. I miss her motherly love and the encouragement in her words which soothed my spirit. The light of her smile brought me great joy. Rest on, mum!
23. I wish my mom was alive. Her love, laughter and wisdom are so precious to me. I miss her and yearn for her presence in my life every day.
24. At this trying moment, I wish my mom was alive. Her encouraging words calm my spirit and her motherly love is second to none. She was a wonderful woman and the world misses her greatly!
25. I wish my mom was alive. Her smile, her laugh and her encouraging words lift my spirit. She has always been there for me going through thick and thin and has always just been an amazing mother. Even though she is not here anymore, I love her dearly!
26. In my heart, I wish my mom was alive. She was the most wonderful person in the world, who truly cared and loved me like no one else. I miss her dearly.
27. I miss my mom very much and I wish she was still alive today. She was a wonderful mom and always encouraged me to do my best, no matter what the task is. She was a strong woman.
28. When I was in a bad mood and couldn’t calm myself down, my mom showed me that it’s important to dream big. Her encouraging words calm my spirit, her motherly love is second to none. At this trying moment, I wish she was alive.
29. I miss my mom so much that I can’t even begin to tell you. I wish my mom was still alive, she would be here to reassure me when things look dark. Her encouragement means everything to me; her loving warmth was something no one else has ever been able to replace. Keep resting, mom!
30. I wish my mom was alive to see my achievements. She was the best of all and always showed how much she cared for me and my family. I hope we see each other again someday. I love you, mom!
31. I miss you, mom! You are always in my heart and mind. I like to think about all the things we did together, how you would sit and listen to me rant, how you were proud of me for all that I’ve accomplished and for just who I am. I wish you were alive to see how well I’m doing.
32. I wish my mom was alive to see how grown and successful her little girl is now. She worked so hard for me, and all I wanted to do was play, but somehow, she managed to teach me all the important things in life. I owe all my achievements to her.
33. The world is a better place because of you, mom. I wish you were alive to see how grown and successful your little girl is now. You gave me the courage and strength to achieve my dreams. May God rest your soul.
34. I wish my mom was alive to see me. Now, I am a mom, and I can’t imagine how happy she would be to see what I have become. Please, rest in peace.
35. I wish my mom was alive to see how grown and successful her little girl is now. I can imagine the smile and happiness on her face right now. I owe all my achievements to her. Rest on, mom! Many thanks for being such a good mother. I love you always!
36. Mom, you know how much I love you and how much you mean to me. You’re incredible. Even though I have never met you in person, I feel your presence and even hear your voice in my head. You are my best friend and my sister, everything that I am is because of you. I wish you were alive. Rest on, mom!
37. I wish my mom was alive to see me now. I owe everything I am and everything I will be to her. It’s hard not having her around, but I remember that she is always here in my heart and soul. Rest in peace Mom, I miss you more than you can imagine!
38. My mother passed away 12 years ago, and with her, I wish for the love and joy of being a mom. She was not just physically the woman who gave birth to me, but also the person who taught me to be strong, courageous and independent. I wish she was alive to see her grandchildren.
39. My mom was a beautiful, kind-hearted and independent lady. She always showed me how to survive in this cruel world by looking after myself and respecting everyone around me. Mom taught me how to cook and how to clean up after myself afterwards. Mom fulfilled my wishes as a child, even if it meant breaking rules or spending her pocket money on me. I wish my mom was alive today so that I can show her how independent and successful I have become.
40. My mom would be so proud of me if she was still alive. She taught me how to be strong, ambitious and independent. She was always there for me whenever I needed her support. Her memory will always live on in me.
41. That day, everything changed. I wish I can turn back the hands of time so that she will be there to see how grown and successful her little girl is now. I wish my mom was alive, she deserves to know what it feels like to hold my degree in the palm of her hands. Rest on, mom!
42. I wish my mom was alive to comfort me in my low moments and whisper into my ears, ‘All will be well.’
43. My mother’s death has been a constant source of sadness in my life. Whenever I reflect on the challenges she faced when raising me, I’m filled with gratitude for the opportunities I’ve had in life. I wish she was alive. She would have been so proud to see me where I am today.
44. I feel so alone without my mom. She used to comfort me on those low days and whisper into my ears, “All will be well”. I miss her so much, I wish she was alive and here with me now to tell me it’s going to be okay.
45. I miss my mom so much. She was the most selfless person I have ever known and she puts me first before anything else. She always wanted to be there for me, no matter the time or where she was. I wish she was alive today because so many things that have happened in my life would have been different if she were here to comfort me during these low moments.
46. My mother is the most important person in my life. I miss her dearly and would give anything to have her here with me now because she would reassure and comfort me with a hug, and quietly remind me that everything will be okay.
47. I wish my mom was alive to see how grown and successful her little girl is now. I can imagine the smile and happiness on her face right now. I owe all my achievements to her. She is with me always in my heart, mind, and soul. She is a hero and an angel who will never be forgotten by anyone who met her.
48. My mom was my best friend, my role model and most importantly, my hero. She died at a time in my life when I needed her the most. Now, every day is a struggle to get through knowing that I’ll never hear her voice again or see her smiling face across the table from me when we eat dinner together. I wish my mom was alive, things would have been easier.
49. Sometimes, when I feel down, the thoughts of not having a mom fill my mind. I wish my mom was alive to be a shoulder I can cry on and a confidant I can trust.
50. My mom was my strength and superhero. The vacuum she left, no one else could fill. She’s indeed a rare gem. I wish she was alive to witness this great feat of mine.
What an emotional ride! Though, your mom is not alive, you can still celebrate her posthumous. Let the world know how much of a strong, loving and caring mom she was. Never let a mother’s day pass without celebrating this precious gift from God to you. If your mom is alive, love and cherish her while she is with you. Don’t lose her to death before you realize how much she means to you.
Kindly feel free to share and leave your comments below.