Losing one’s mother is a feeling compared to none. It is a devastating time to look back and come to term with the loss. The connection between a child and their mother is like nothing else. Thinking back on someone you thought would always be there for you, that person you turned to for comfort and support in your toughest moment. That one fellow who was never able to turn you down; your mother. Now that she is gone, it is one of the hardest periods of anyone’s life and the overwhelming feeling that follows could be depressing.
It is really difficult to come up with the right words to express your condolences for those going through such a hard time. You won’t be sure what words will bring back memories and make them feel broken again. Capturing the right tone of condolence for that friend, colleague or neighbour to console them could be a hard task.
So, we are here to help you capture the emotions you want to say. These words below will be helpful and it will inspire those who you share it with. You can even bring a smile on the face of that fellow.
Sympathy Quotes for Those Who Lost Their Mother
It is necessary to sympathize and encourage those who lost their loved ones. Here are best sympathy quotes for loss of mother.
1. I want you to know that I’m praying for you and the rest of the family. It is not a good feeling losing one of the most important members of the family to death. I’m sorry it happened this way.
2. For you to lose someone so important and special in your life is definitely difficult. I’m sorry about everything. I’m praying for you to find peace at this time.
3. Sorry wouldn’t suffice at a moment’s like this, but I hope this makes you calm a little. Your mom was a great woman and I’m sure she’s resting.
4. Your mother will always hold a special place in my heart. She was like a mother to me. I feel the vacuum left and I can imagine how you feel at the moment. Please, take it easy on yourself. I know that is what mom will expect of you right now.
5. Look up dear, see your mom smiling and telling you “I’m doing well here” she loves you so much and she is blowing you kisses. Don’t make her feel bad with your tears. I hope you see reasons to smile back at her.
6. Moms are special people, they make our world beautiful. I know she is a blessing because I’ve gained from her. I pray you find comfort at this moment, dear.
7. Mom’s are a divine being, especially ones like yours. I feel blessed knowing her and I feel the pain of losing her at a time like this. Please be of cheer. My condolences.
8. God bless you and your family. I can imagine what you’re going through right now. From the time I spent with her, I could tell she was an amazing woman. God be with you and grant you the fortitude to bear the loss.
9. My heartfelt condolence on the loss of your mother. She was a great woman and I pray God gives everyone in your family comfort at this time.
10. I know the death of your mother has left a hole in your heart. I pray you find reasons to be happy and your heart be fixed to move on and make your mother proud.
11. Good mothers always hold a special place in our hearts. I’m sorry your mom had to leave us for the great beyond, it’s such a devastating news. I pray you find peace for your soul at this time.
12. Children have a strong connection with their mom because in some cases, mothers are more available for the children. I understand the pain you feel from the broken connection you have with your mom. I hope you find joy to keep moving.
13. Sorry for this sad news. I felt so down when I heard about the demise of your mom. I pray God bless the family and comfort you all.
14. Please accept my condolences for the loss of your mother. I can tell how precious she was to you. Please be strong to make your mom proud up there.
15. Mummy isn’t dead, she is only resting and we hope someday we get to meet again and recognize her. She was indeed a great woman.
16. Sorry about your mom’s death. I heard how wonderful she was. I pray you find the fortitude to bear the loss. God bless your family.
17. Your mom was a great woman to be admired. I can’t help but think about her well-spent life. I pray the family finds joy at this moment.
18. Hearing about your mom and I’ve been thinking about you and how you’re faring, I believe you are strong enough to overcome this. God be with you.
19. I’m saying a prayer for you now and I hope you feel more comfortable to accept the loss. Please be fine.
19. Your mother was a great inspiration for me. I admired her strength and courage to take care of her children and us your friends and everyone around her. She is highly celebrated and loved.
20. Your mother was a disciplinarian and I love her for that. Her actions made me understand life better. I wish I could bring her back, but death had its way. I’m sorry it had to be so soon.
21. Your mother was a type who inspired integrity in those around her. She didn’t mind who you are or what you are, she only wanted the best from everyone. I’m sorry about her demise. God be with you and your family.
22. Your mother was always ready to encourage others to be the best of themselves. I can imagine how many lives have been blessed by her existence. Be happy because she lived a life well spent. It is well with you.
23. People could be acting up their character, but your mom was plain and sincere. I appreciate her personal and I pray you all to be comforted at this moment.
24. Your mother’s impact has reflected in your life. She was really a good woman. Rejoice and feel her saying “I love you!”
25. I might not have the right words to describe what I feel, but I hope these words comfort you. I’m sorry about your loss.
26. I will always appreciate what your mother did for me. She was a blessed woman. God bless you and your family at this time of her demise.
27. May these words comfort you on the loss of your mother. It must really be a difficult time for you. Please, don’t let this weigh you down. She most likely wants the best for you at this moment. Please be of good cheer.
28. God is with you and I will always remember your mother’s sweet smile and beautiful nature. Be fine and happy.
29. Your mom’s demise is really heartbreaking. May God keep you in his embrace at this difficult time and make you accept this loss.
30. Your mother was a great fellow, I can tell that from what I see in you. It must be really difficult letting go of such a wonderful woman. I’m sorry about this.
31. It is difficult to lose something unique, now you have lost not just something unique but someone unique and precious. God will comfort you and keep you in peace.
32. My deepest condolences to your family at this time. I pray you find the faith to keep moving and the peace you need at this time.
33. Extending my deepest sympathy on the loss of your mother. You are definitely going to overcome this pain.
34. I’m seriously praying that your faith will give you strength in this sad time. Sorry about the loss of your mother.
35. Your mom did an excellent job raising you. You have a beautiful family and I appreciate her personality. God will comfort you and every member of your family. It is well with you.
36. I share in your grief. It is well with you and your family. Sorry about the loss of your mother.
37. She had to leave at this time and I know how disheartening her demise must feel. I pray you find peace to overcome the hurt.
38. I care about you and your family at this moment in your life. I pray God’s love unite you and that you make your mom happy up there.
39. Your mom left a great legacy, she is a role model. Can you please keep up her good works after her? She is sure going to appreciate that than you feeling weary. Please be strong.
40. Words fail me at this moment to console you. I can only pray that your mind be at rest and you be refreshed within at this moment of your mother’s demise.
41. Your mom was a person of great repute. It must be really difficult for the family at this moment. I pray God gives you all healing for your soul.
42. I know it might take a while to overcome the pain of losing your dear mother, but I hope you trust the process and make your mom proud.
43. Do not let this make you completely frail. Cry all you want to, but don’t let your emotions make you dwell on the hurt, there is so much to do to make mama proud up there.
44. Your mother’s absence in the family must have left a great void, but I want to assure you that God’s love will fill the void soon.
45. Goodness and mercy rest on you and your family at this time. My sincere condolences.
46. I know how you must wish to bring your mother back, but I believe she has fought a good cause and she is now resting at the Master’s feet.
47. Mercy, that is what I pray for your family. You are all strengthened.
48. Your mom was such a caring woman and it feels like keeping her here forever, but heaven called way too soon and we don’t have much choice in this than to let God have His way. I’m sorry about the loss.
49. I pray that God will have His way in your family and calm your hearts to His glory. My condolences.
50. Mothers are the best thing to happen to those with a caring mom. You not only had a caring mom but also a beautiful one. I know she always wanted the best for you and she wouldn’t be able to stand your tears, right now she still cares and she wants you to take heart. Please be strong.
51. I know how much you talk about the awesomeness of your mom. It is so sad she had to die at this time. My condolences to you.
52. Your mom was a source of encouragement, but now that she is gone, pick yourself up and trust God for your source of encouragement. It is well with you and your family.
53. Look up to God at this time. Do not let this hurt take the place God in your life. God be with you.
54. I know how helpful your mom was. Now you might be thinking who will help you, I want to remind you to trust God through it all. Trust Him.
55. I am just trying to process the whole news. I wish there was something we could do to keep your mom alive. She was too wonderful to die soon, but life happened and it hurts. I’m sorry about her demise.
56. Don’t be discouraged, your mom might be gone, but God is close to you. Hold on to God.
57. At the moment, I know you don’t have any other thoughts than “why did mummy have to die” I’m sorry it had to happen this way. Please be strong.
58. I feel like running over so you can cry all you want and hit me all you want. I’m so sorry about your mom’s demise. Imagine me there giving you my shoulders to cry on. Be strong.
59. Please know that I might be absent in person, but I share in your grief and my sincere prayer is with you and the family.
60. A mother will crash to her knees if she hears any negative words about her child, I know that is what you feel right now too. You just want to bring her back. It’s sad to admit that she is gone. Please be fine and accept my condolences.
61. Your mom was a special lady who loved us your friends unconditionally. We will miss her. We are deeply sorry about her demise.
62. Hearing the sudden demise of your mom caused me so much grief. I can imagine how you’re feeling right now. Please pull yourself together for me.
63. Hey, you know your mom wouldn’t want to see you cry. She is right above your head saying “don’t cry, I’m in a better place”
64. Your mom cared deeply about your well-being and that must make you feel frail. I’m sorry it had to be so sudden to lose your cherished one to death. Be strong. I’m praying for you.
65. Your mom’s demise is a great grief on my heart. I pray God grants you the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss.
66. Mother’s are jewels, losing them is like losing a fortune. It must be a difficult time for you at the moment, I’m sorry about everything. Please be fine.
67. If only we know the date and time of some people’s death, maybe we would have been able to reverse it. It’s so sad to hear your mom’s demise. Accept my deepest condolences.
68. She always warned us to be good and to be our best selves. Her words are replaying in my head right now. A wonderful mother your mom was. I’m sorry about her death.
69. Death robs us of those special to us and leaves us with hurtful feelings, but we can choose to live past this hurt and celebrate a life well spent. Can you do that for your mom? I’m sorry about it all.
70. My thoughts are with you and your family. Please be strong and keep the love in the family strong. God be with you.
71. Your grief is shared by so many, we care about you this time and always. God bless your family and fill the void your mother left behind.
72. You can cry all you want to, it’s okay, but don’t keep living the hurt. Your mom has gone to rest. Sorry about her demise.
73. Your mother was a great woman who stood in the gap to see a smile on every face. I love her personality and I pray will comfort you and the family. My sincere condolences.
74. Your mother played a great role in my life, she had an aura of uniqueness. I pray God be with you and your family this time of grief.
75. Your mom was always swift to take responsibilities and that is why you are this unique being. Think about all the wonderful memories you two shared, smile and appreciate your mom for her greatness.
76. That one fellow who will sit by you all through the night just to be sure you’re fine. I don’t know what love can fit into that, but I trust God to fill you with His love now and always.
77. From all I’ve heard about your mom, there’s no place for an argument that she was great. I pray you overcome this hurt quickly.
78. Right now, I really wish I could be there with you and comfort you through this loss, but I send my prayers to you and your family.
79. I sympathize with you at this hurtful period of your life. May God help you overcome and find strength in Him.
80. Mother’s hold a special place in the life of every individual. It’s such a pain that yours had to die so soon. God is your strength in this moment of grief.
81. I heard a bird sing and I asked for its meaning, it said I should encourage you to be strong and pick yourself up for greater days ahead.
82. Your mom left behind many legacies to reckon with. I hope you find the strength to carry on her legacies.
83. The impacts your mom had was beyond words. They are amazing impacts to look back on and be grateful she once lived.
84. Your mom was a source of blessing. I pray blessings never seize from your family. My sincere condolences.
85. This is the best that death can do, but it can never erase the importance of the love your mother made while she lived. God be with you.
86. Every mother is special, but I know yours was unique to you. May you have the fortitude to bear the loss.
87. I’m sorry about your mother’s demise. Be of good courage.
88. I know your mother left you at a time when you needed her the most. God is sending help your way. Don’t be discouraged.
89. Your mom might have gone to rest, but I want to assure you that she lives on in my heart. I feel blessed knowing her.
90. Close your eyes. Imagine your mom whispering to you to be of good cheer. You are blessed above all hurts.
91. I might not have the right words to comfort you at this moment of grief, but I pray you find consolation in the love around me.
92. Your mom was an excellent woman, I perceived that from your character. God give you and your family comfort.
93. I might not understand what you feel at the moment, but one thing I know is that you are divinely receiving comfort for your grief.
94. Sorry about the demise of your mother. Let her wonderful memories keep you going. She lives on.
95. Your mom might be declared dead, but her good deeds keep her living in each individual heart. Sorry about the demise.
96. May you find peace for your soul and healing for your heart as you mourn your mother’s demise. It is well with you.
97. Mother’s are there from inception. They natured us from the very start till what we are now. It is with great pleasure we look up to them and hope they will remain forever, but they eventually do leave us unannounced. It is must be really difficult accepting that she is no more. My sincere condolences to you and the family.
98. There’s a special place in a mother’s heart for her child. I know if she had her way, she will be here with you forever, but death called and I’m sorry about the hurt it has caused your heart. Please be strong.
99. You will always have your mom around because she is in there with you in your heart. Keep being strong. I’m praying for you.
100. I remember your mom was always ready to take my back. She took me as her child and it was super exciting. I feel the pain of not having her around anymore. I pray God comforts you and the family.
101. I am sincerely sorry about the loss of your mother. But I want you to know that she lives on. My condolences.
102. I sympathize with every member of your family. I pray God gives everyone the fortitude to bear the loss.
103. One thing is certain, your mom is alive in her act of kindness to everyone around. Let that give you joy. It is well with you.
104. My thoughts are with you and your family. It is such an heartbreaking news to know your mother is no more. Please be strong through it all.
105. Her memory will linger on and we will forever be glad we had a beautiful soul as your mom on this earth. God be with you and the family.
106. Special people are always remembered even when they are long dead. Your mom won’t be an exception. Be of good cheer.
107. I wish I could help you change event and bring your mother back, but I don’t have that ability. I sympathize with you and I pray God gives you peace.
108. Now I pray that God will console you and give you reasons to smile again. It is such a devastating news, but I know God is with you.
109. Mother’s like yours are exceptional. They should live on forever, but I am glad that can happen as her good deed linger on in my mind. I sympathize with you and your family.
110. Your mom is a role model to me and I wish I could live a memorable life like hers. Keep the faith up. God bless you and your family.
111. I felt an icon was gone and when I heard the news, I knew truly that an icon was no more. Sorry about your mother’s demise. My heartfelt sympathy.
112. See how the death of a person moved a whole lot of people. Your mom was a genius. I feel your pain and I pray for you.
113. My sincere condolences to you and the family. I feel so blessed to have known your mom. I’m glad I felt her love and it was wonderful. It is well with you.
114. It is true that no one can replace your mom, but God can comfort your heart and give you peace. Trust Him with your hurt. It is well with you.
115. God knows what you need during this time. I pray that He gives you the joy that you need. Keep being strong in the Lord.
116. It was a great pleasure knowing your mom and just like you, I wish I could keep her alive forever. God will comfort every hurt you feel at this time.
117. The love a mother gives is strong enough to last a lifetime. I know it is never enough, and we always want to keep having that sweet experience, that alone will make you feel more broken. But please, let God mend every brokenness you now feel. It is well with you.
118. Everyone has just one mother and that makes mothers unique. She has been a great blessing and now she is resting. I believe she wants you to be a blessing too, pick it up from where she stopped.
119. To everyone who knew your mother, it was a privilege. I’m glad I’m one of them. Such a wonderful woman is gone! God will console you and the family.
120. An elegant lady, always looking out for others. I sympathize with you over your mom’s demise. I pray you receive peace to carry on.
121. Your mom will surely be missed by so many. I pray you find peace to keep moving and making her proud of who she had wanted you to become.
122. Your family is such a wonderful one. Losing one of those wonders is really heartbreaking. I’m sorry your mom is no more. I believe God will comfort your soul.
123. No matter the distance between you and your mom, the love will remain real and true. Keep that love alive in your heart and let God give you the grace to keep living.
124. Your mom is an inspiration and I hope for a beautiful finish to life like that of your mom. It is a blessing knowing her and I know she is resting from all of her good works. I sympathize with you.
125. The kind heart your mom professed to all was a rare gift to humanity. It is a privilege knowing her and I share in the grief. My sincere condolences to you and the family.