When a husband does things for his wife, for the marriage, and loves her as anyone would expect, it is always a great thing and of course, it helps to promote happiness in a marriage.
But, if the husband has not been showing love as expected, it may cause a strain in the marriage. if you have ever had to deal with days when you feel alone in your marriage, anger and frustration are two feelings that you constantly feel.
Instead of dwelling on the negative emotions that may lead to bigger marital issues, the best thing is to call the attention of your husband to the situation. With these, I don’t feel loved by my husband quotes you should be able to do that without causing a problem.
I Don’t Feel Loved by My Husband Quotes
I don’t feel loved by my husband. I feel like he doesn’t notice me or love me anymore, I don’t know what it is, but I have never felt as close to him as I ought to. He always seems busy. I don’t know if it’s because of work or something else but when we are together, he acts like it’s a chore.
1. I’m starting to feel like the spark has gone out of our marriage and I miss being close with you. I feel like you don’t notice me or love me anymore, making me sad. I don’t know what it is, but I never feel as close to you as I used to.
2. I feel like you don’t notice me or love me anymore. As partners, I want us to be close again to talk about anything like we used to. Frankly, I do not feel loved by you anymore.
3. I need to say that I miss you. Life gets hectic, and it feels like life is passing me by. Honestly, I don’t know what it is, but we are drifting apart. It hurts me because I feel like a part of me is missing. You always seem busy, and it’s never long enough when we talk.
4. Sometimes I feel like you don’t pay attention to me or treat me as well as you should, making me sad. I love you so much. It makes me sad that sometimes I don’t feel connected to you.
5. Hi Honey, sometimes I feel like you don’t pay enough attention to me, or treat me as well as you should, which makes me sad. I love you so much that it makes me sad when we haven’t connected the way I would like us to be.
6. You are very kind and sweet, but I sometimes wonder if you realize how valuable I think you are. Sometimes I just want more attention from you – especially when it comes to my needs. It’s hard for me to be this open with you, but I hope it can improve our relationship. Because right now, I do not feel loved by you.
7. Life would be easier if you were more interested in my needs and cared more about how I feel. You’re so great in many ways, and I love spending time with you. It would be nice if there were more affection and attention, though.
8. I don’t want to say it bothers me because it doesn’t, most of the time. When we spend time together, though, I wish you would touch me, look at me, or say something. You are my husband, and sadly, I do not feel loved by you these days.
9. Life would be easier if you took time for me and showed more interest in how I feel. You’re great in a lot of ways, and I like spending time with you. A little affection here and there would be nice, just a hug or a pat on the back. And it would be great if we could sometimes talk, sit down and chat because I love being able to share my feelings with you.
10 . I know we haven’t had much time together recently and I think we should talk. If you have a few minutes, I would like to discuss my needs. I love spending time with you because you are my husband, but it does not feel like your life spending time with me. I do not feel loved by you right now.
11. Understandably, you are busy, but I would like more attention from you! It’s hard to have a fulfilling relationship when little time is together.
12. Understandably, you are busy, and I don’t mind if we can’t spend as much time together as we used to. I’m not looking to cause any conflict in our relationship; I just want to be able to see you more often, even if it’s just for a few hours.
13. I get it; you’re busy. But I miss having active time together! It’s hard to have fun and a fulfilling connection with someone never around. We are only together a handful of times each week and the time we do spend is always so rushed! I do not feel loved by you anymore, my dearest husband.
14. I get that you are busy. But I miss having active time together! It’s hard to have fun and feel connected with someone who’s always in a rush. We are only together a handful of times each week, and although I do enjoy the time we spend together, sometimes it feels like there is never enough.
15. I miss having fun with you. We never seem to have time together to do the things we enjoy. Currently, our time together is just too rushed and hectic. I do not feel loved by you anymore.
16. I wish we could spend a little more time together! It’s not that I don’t like the person you have become. It’s just that I miss the intimacy we used to have. It feels like we are always in a rush! I do not feel loved by you anymore.
17. It’s not that I don’t like whom you’ve become. It’s just that I miss the intimacy. It feels like we are always in a hurry! I do not feel loved by you anymore.
18. I miss the intimacy of our time together. I wish we could spend more time together doing other things that don’t require getting out of the house, like watching movies and playing video games.
19. I miss the time we used to spend together. It seems like I never have any time for just us anymore. I hope we can take some time out of our busy schedules to go out and talk again soon because I do not feel the love right now.
20. Dear husband, I know time is precious, and I appreciate everything we do together. But sometimes, I feel like you rush off to your next thing before we’ve finished our current one. And I miss those times when we just kick back and relax together.
21. There’s no denying that things are busy these days, but let’s take some time today to relax and connect as a family. I do not feel loved by you these days.
22. I completely understand that work can be busy. But I would love to have more time to connect and unwind with you. I am always so rushed, and there is never enough time to unwind. So, I do not feel loved.
23. I hate that we can’t find time to connect. It makes me feel so disrespected and unimportant in your life. And, of course, I do not feel like you love me.
24. I miss those spontaneous nights out. I miss those long dinners where we talk and talk and talk. Dearest husband, let us have those nights again because I have not felt like you love me in a while.
25. Drinks after work became a routine, but I miss those spontaneous nights out. I miss those long dinners where we just talk and talk and talk. The time spent is equally as important as the time spent at work.
26. Dinner and a movie were, without fail, our Saturday night ritual. It’s the one thing we always did, no plans or agendas, just us as a couple. We’d go out to eat at someplace we’d talked about walking past but never tried before. We have not been doing these things these days, and I am starting to feel like you do not love me anymore.
27. It would be great to spend more time together. If you have some days off, let’s do something fun! It has been a while since we did that as a couple, and I am starting to feel like you do not love me.
28. You can’t snap your fingers and turn back time. It doesn’t work like that. But we can create the life we want together leading up to that moment when we wish we could have acted differently. We can make the most of what time we do have right now. I am tired of not feeling loved by you.
29. I know you’re busy and get a lot of attention from other people, and I understand that. I wish I got more of your attention because I am tired of not feeling loved by my husband.
30. I know you’re busy and many people want your attention. It’s okay if I only get some of your time. Don’t you think? It is starting to look like you do not love me.
31. I don’t get your undivided attention no matter what we do. I do not doubt that you get plenty of attention. All I ask is that you give me some too.
32. If we could spend some time together, just the two of us with no distractions, it would mean a lot to me. It’s so hard to communicate deeply when there’s so little one-on-one time. And it is even harder to feel the love you have for me when we do not communicate.
33. I don’t know about putting our house in a museum, but I know that I love you and our life together. I want to spend more time with you, and I want you to feel closer to me. Right now, I do not feel loved by you.
34. I do not feel any love from you at this moment. So, I want to spend more time with you, wherever we are, and I want us to be more connected.
35. I want to let you know that I’m ok with everything, but I feel like our communication could be better, and we could be more effective. This way, I would stop feeling like you do not love me as much as I love you.
36. Sometimes, I feel that you don’t care as much as I do. Or should I say, sometimes I feel that you are not the one who is putting more effort into our relationship? I only know that I do not feel loved by you.
37. I feel like sometimes you don’t reach out enough or respond appropriately. I genuinely do not feel like you love me as a husband should love his wife.
38. I’m not going to lie. It hurts when you act this way. I know things between us haven’t been perfect lately, and sometimes I feel that you are tired of me. I understand that life gets hectic, which puts a lot of stress on relationships.
39. I do not feel like my husband loves or appreciates me. I am alone, a stray cat in the world. My heart says you’re my only life passage on this earth. But there are times when I catch other women trying to catch your attention and meaningfully touching your arm that I wonder if my heart is right. I am lost. The world is blank without you. How can someone who calls me “the one” spend so much time away from me
40. I am so sorry. I have been feeling frustrated lately that we spend most of our time apart. I get that you have an important job, but it is hard to be away from you most of the time.
41. I don’t feel like you appreciate me anymore. You don’t touch me as you used to and I only see you during the weekends. Is this what our marriage has come down to? There was a time when we couldn’t get enough of each other when we couldn’t wait till the next day to touch and kiss each other. Now it is me who looks for you before I fall asleep; it is me who listens for your car before I wake up in the morning. So what has happened? When did we stop playing tennis on weekends? When did we stop going out for lunch together? Why can’t we go back to the way things were? I have been patient, but that is something that I am running out of. Are you seeing someone else? Have our passions died, or are you not interested in me anymore.
42. I don’t feel like you appreciate me or treat me like your spouse. Lots of love is good, but it also has to come with respect for each other. Are we a team or not?
43. I started to see little clues that you don’t feel like I’m your equal, and I want to be sure you respect our marriage and treat me like an equal. I just don’t feel loved by you anymore.
44. I don’t understand why our relationship feels the way it does. I love you, but recently, I have felt that you have been taking me for granted—not treating me the way a spouse should be treated.
45. If you love me, if we’re a team, please show me by recognizing that I am an equal partner in our marriage and my role at home.
46. Can we start over and try this again? If you truly love me, you should respect me and our marriage. You need to work on your communication skills. Finding two hours in the day to talk is not enough. I am starting to think you do not love me anymore.
47. I don’t know why I do this. I love you, and I want to be with you, but I don’t think you give me credit for how serious I am about our relationship. In your eyes, I’m nothing more than an assistant or a housekeeper.
48. I love you, and everyone knows it. So why am I always on my own? I do everything for this family, not just work, but everything. Do you even appreciate me? I must tell you that I do not feel loved by you like a husband should love his wife.
49. I just want to let you know that I’m not feeling as close to you as I used to. It’s been bothering me lately, and I figured it was best to talk about it.
50. I’m here for a few days. I miss you – our time together. I know you’re busy, but it would be nice to hang out sometime and talk about things. Let’s have a chat when I get back.
51. Sometimes I feel that you don’t appreciate me enough. Love is all I want to give you, but sometimes I feel like I am not getting what I deserve in return. We have been together for many years with no real effort from your side. Make time for us! Let us spoil each other again!
52. I love you, honey. There -I said it. I don’t know if you believe me or not, but I do. You make me happy when I’m with you, and I need that right now. It seems like you aren’t making much of an effort to make me happy, and it hurts when I don’t feel special.
53. I love you. I wanted to tell you that because I want to make sure we both feel the same way. Sometimes it seems like you’re not making an effort in our relationship, and I don’t want to fall apart in the long run.
54. Hey there. I just want to tell you that I love you. And I don’t want to lose the sparkle between us because of not trying hard. We are trying, but we can do better.
55. I’ve been sensing a shift in our relationship. I feel closer to you than I ever have before, but something doesn’t feel quite right. We are close, yet I do not feel loved by you.
56. I need to talk with you about us. It’s upsetting me that you’ve been so distant lately, and I feel like something is wrong.
57. I’ve noticed that you’ve been acting differently towards me lately. It makes me feel sad and like something is wrong. I’d love to spend some time together. What are your plans?
58. I’ve noticed changes in your behaviour over the past few weeks that make me feel unloved. And I’d like to talk about it. I have no idea what you’re thinking, and I’d like to clear up any misunderstandings.
59. I’ve noticed you’ve been different lately. I wouldn’t say I like it, but I can understand if you tell me more about what’s going on because I cannot continue to endure this feeling of being unloved.
60. I miss you and everything we used to do together, like watching Netflix and eating takeout on Friday nights. It’s always been my favourite way to end the week. Sadly, you do not have the time for these things anymore.
61. I just wanted to check in and saw how you’re doing. I feel like we haven’t been hanging out much lately, and I miss you.
62. Hey, I just wanted to check in and see how you’re doing. Things have been really busy for me this past month, and I haven’t seen much of you so far. I was thinking about all the fun we used to have. And I realized that we hadn’t done that in a while.
63. Dearest husband, what’s up? I just wanted to see how you’re doing because things have been super strange for me this year, and I feel like we haven’t loved each other as much these days.
64. It’s been a while since we last talked. You usually make sure we can see each other. I’d love to do that again and stop feeling like you stopped loving me.
65. My darling husband, I have felt like maybe you were a tad upset with me, and I just wanted to check-in. I miss being loved by you.
66. Hey, is everything ok between us? I’ve noticed we haven’t been as close lately. And you have not been generous with your love too.
67. Don’t get me wrong—I love spending time with you. But lately, I feel like you’ve been pulling away. It’s like you’re not as excited to hang out with me anymore. I don’t want our love to fizzle out.
68. Hey, I was just wondering if everything was ok between us. We’ve been distant lately, and well, I miss you.
69. I know you’ve been busy, but I miss you. Forgive me for being pushy, but I want to understand what’s going on. You seem so guarded lately, and that worries me. Maybe there’s something at work that’s bothering you? If there is, please tell me to work through it together?
70. I know we haven’t talked in a while, but I just wanted to check in and saw how you’re doing. It feels like things have been a little different lately, and it seems like you’re distancing yourself from me. If something is bothering you, please talk to me about it. You know that I love you and want what’s best for you, so please tell me if something is wrong so we can work through it together?
71. Babe, I’m not mad at you. I want to understand what’s been happening lately and why you’re acting so weird. You know I love you no matter what, but you have to open up to me. If there is trouble at work, please tell me to fix it together? I love you.
72. Forgive me for being pushy, and please trust that I want the best for us. Know that I’m doing all I can to understand what’s going on- and if it’s work-related, I am here to listen as a partner. Just know that I love you. And I would like to feel loved by you again.
73. Honey, I know that I sometimes can be a little overbearing. Today was no exception. I’m worried about you being guarded. It is making me feel like you have stopped loving me.
74. I’m sure you’re doing a great job at work, but I’d love to know how the day went. I trust you, but it would be nice if you told me what happened on your way home. I missed the times when we used to bond over these little things. Now, I just daily feel like you do not love me anymore.
75. I hope you’re well. I know things have been a bit hectic at work lately, but I miss the days when we could just sit together and talk. I know we didn’t always have time for that, but now that everyone’s back on their regular rotation, it’d be nice to reconnect with you.
76. It’s been a long time since we just sat and had some lunch together. I know things have gotten crazy at work lately, but now that everyone’s back on rotation, I think you should make some time in your schedule for me.
77. It seems like we’ve been so busy lately that it’s been a while since we took the time to relax and connect as partners. I just wanted to check in with you to see if you have any free time over the next few days. I need to feel like you love me again.
78. I feel like it’s been forever since we had a real conversation. Don’t get me wrong – I love working hard and getting things done, but work isn’t everything. There are other things in life too! I don’t feel loved by you right now, and I think we should do something about it.
79. I know you’ve been busy with work lately, and we haven’t talked in a while – it’d be nice if we could sit down and catch up! I miss being loved by you.
80. I didn’t want to bug you, but I miss my husband. Let’s get lunch or a drink after work sometime! It’s been too long since we’ve gotten to share a meal or go out to the market together.
81. We have been busy, and things have been hectic. But I still miss you a lot. I’m here if you want to talk. If something is bugging you, I want to help.
82. Hey, sweetie. I love you, and I miss you. It’s been weeks since we’ve had time to talk, and I have stopped feeling loved by you.
83. I know how hard it is to unplug from work, but you may be working too hard. If you’re stressed out, please tell me so we can help figure out a solution together. I want that love back from you, my favourite.
84. I was wondering if we could talk about ourselves for a moment? I’m feeling a little worried about the distance between us, and I want to talk about it.
85. Hey Babe, I know we haven’t had much time together lately. I just want to make sure you’re okay. I genuinely miss being loved by you.
86. I’m sorry you haven’t felt like things have been going well lately. I want to make sure you know that I’m here for you.
87. I just want to make sure you’re okay. Talk to me and let me know that you’re not upset with me or anything. We’re a family, remember? And to be honest, I don’t feel loved by you anymore.
88. I know you’re busy and have lots on your mind. But I can’t shake the feeling that something’s bothering you lately. You have been distant, and our love has been suffering. Please, come back to me.
89. I’ve been trying to talk to you all week, but you can’t seem to make time for me. I miss you, my dear husband.
90. I don’t know how to say this, so I’m just going to tell you. Let us start working on this marriage. I do not feel loved by you anymore.
91. Remember when we used to spend all night talking? I haven’t done that lately, but I miss it. Come back to loving my dear husband because I miss you and need you.
92. I miss you so much. I just wanted to tell you that. Sometimes you make me happy, and other times like right now, I do not feel loved by you. So, I miss that feeling and cannot wait to have the loving you back in my life.
93. I’m not writing this to tell you what you’re doing wrong. I love you, which hasn’t changed, so this isn’t a request. This is about me needing to be happier in our relationship and be close again. I miss the intimacy we had when we first started dating. Can we try to get back to where we used to be?
94. Being with you seems great from the outside point of view, and I don’t want to stress our relationship, but for us to enjoy each other at its potential, we have to be honest with each other. And honestly, I have not been feeling loved by you.
95. I want to start by saying that I love you, and our relationship just hasn’t been the same. We used to have a connection and intimacy that led us to get married, but over time, I think we’ve gotten comfortable instead of continuing to work on our relationship. I missed the affection and closeness we had when we were dating, and honestly, I miss you.
96. I’m not asking you to change. I’m just asking you to stop doing a few things that make me feel insecure and unloved. I love you and miss our closeness when we first started dating. Let’s try getting back to that place.
97. I want to say how much I love you, and that hasn’t changed from when we first started dating. But lately, I haven’t felt like myself, as though I’ve become something else. To be honest, I miss us the way we were and what we had. We used to be best friends, but lately, we’ve just grown apart. We are no longer close as we used to be.
98. I care deeply about you and our family and want to make things work. You’re the best thing that has ever happened to me, and we’ve been through a lot together. Can we get back to how things were when we first started dating?
99. Hey baby, I don’t mean any offence with this letter. I don’t want things to get ugly between us. They already have enough of that. As much as I want to be with you, I’ve been thinking about it long and hard. I have not been feeling loved by you, and I do not know if we can work on it.
100. I know things have been hard for us lately, but I want us to be happy and spend more time together. Let’s move forward together and love each other again, the way we used to.
101. I’m sure you know that I’ve needed some space, and I know you’ve felt it too. I’ve been stressed lately and worried about the future. We used to have so much fun together, why not go out this weekend? I want to feel loved by you again.
102. I miss you and the happiness we once had. I’m not saying this to be mean, but I have to be honest with myself to move on and be happy with myself.
103. I’ve been thinking about you a lot lately, and about how much I love you. I know sometimes we don’t see eye-to-eye on things, and it’s frustrating to me sometimes – but I do love you and want what’s best for us. I do not feel loved, though, and I hope that can change soon.
104. I’m not good at expressing my feelings, but I love you and want to be happy with you. It’s hard for me to understand how the things I do could upset you. Maybe there is a pattern that can help us become stronger together. I am not okay with what we have become lately. I do not feel loved by you.
Above is a list of I don’t feel loved by my husband quotes that you can use when you are feeling a disconnect from your husband or when you feel he can do better in showing his affection. Hopefully, they are helpful to you.