We live in a world where people feel the pressure of portraying themselves as strong and stoic as if nothing bothers them and nothing can penetrate their steel.
Yet, they are struggling with the delicate balance of being and doing. It takes a sensitive and caring heart to discern and know that everyone needs a dose of inspiration at every crucial season of our life to keep swimming upstream against the tide of events trying to pull us down.
Good news! Here are motivation and inspirational messages for you and every special person in your life. I know you will love them.
Best Inspirational Paragraphs and Sentences for Someone Special
1. It’s All About You
If circumstance had the power to bless or harm, they would bless and harm all men alike, but the fact that the same circumstances will be alike good and bad to different souls proves that the good or bad is not in the circumstance, but only in the mind of him that encounters it.
2. Your Mind Determines Your Worth
What does the lion think of when he sees an elephant? Myles Munroe asked.
When the lion looks at an elephant, the word that comes to his mind is lunch, he doesn’t see with his eyes but with his mind, because he has no sense of limitation and that proves the principle of difference right, between a leader and follower, successful and failure, you are as big or as small as you see yourself(in the mind).
3. Success Coin
If the front side of the coin of success is the ability to set clear goals for yourself, then the flip side of the same coin is the ability to get yourself organized and work on your most valuable tasks, every day.
4. Quantum Leap
If you want to make minor, incremental changes and improvements, work on practices, behaviour or attitude. But if you want to make significant, quantum improvement, work on paradigms!
5. Don’t Look Down on People
A baby may be the most dependent creation in the universe, and yet within a few short years, it becomes the most powerful. We really have no idea what a person is capable of.
All children are born geniuses; 9,999 out of over 10,000 are swift, inadvertently “DEGENUISIZED” by growing. Thanks to the disoriented society. But a time must come in our life when we’ll take responsibility for discovering our self and our inborn genius!
7. End And Means
Ends and means are inseparable, ends actually preexist in the means. The means used to accomplish the ends are as important as those ends. The end does not justify the means, an end being accomplished through unprincipled or unworthy means will destroy us. If we reach an admirable end through the wrong means, the ends ultimately turn to dust in your hands.
8. The Worthy End
A worthy end can never be accomplished with an unworthy means. It may appear that you can, but there are unintended consequences that are not seen or evident at first that will eventually destroy the end.
9. Time and Processes
In a film, we never see the process and little steps repeated hundreds of times, which create the result. There isn’t time. Past generations learner about life through books. Books take time to read. The story in the novel takes fifteen years; the story in the film takes fifteen months. In real life, everything important happens through time and process.
10. You Need the Process
People want the money but not the process. What many people do not realize is that it’s the process that makes them rich, not the money. One of the reasons many lottery winners or kids who inherit family wealth are soon broke is because they received the money, but didn’t have to go through the process.
11. Out of Luck
Don’t let success meet you accidentally or it will leave you accidentally. Success should not come by luck, it must come deliberately. Success is when opportunity meets preparation. How prepared are you when your time and season comes knocking?
One of the most important characteristics of leaders, and the most successful people in every area of life is that they know who they are, what they believe in, and what they stand for. Most people are confused about their goals, values, and ideas, and as a result, they go back and forth and accomplish very little. Men and women who become leaders, on the other hand, with the same or even fewer abilities and opportunities, go on to great accomplishments in whatever they attempt.
13. It’s All About You
For things to change, you’ve got to change. For things to get better, you’ve got to get better.
No two persons are born exactly alike, but each differs from each other in natural endowment, one being suited for one occupation and another for another… All things will be produced in superior quantity and quality and with greater ease when each man works at a single occupation in accordance with their natural gifts.
15. Strive for Excellence
The market only pays excellent rewards for excellent performance. It pays average rewards for average performance and below average rewards, underachievement, failure, and frustration for below average results! Discover your career path and strive for excellence.
16. Memory is in the past. It is finite. Vision is future. It is infinite. Vision is greater than history, greater than baggage, greater than the emotional scars of the past. Never lose sight of your vision.
17. To discover one’s special gift is discovering one’s purposeful life – no less! Discovering your gift as early as possible is the core purpose of education- to become who we are, to do more, to own more and to give more.
18. Our individual gift and not education is an indicator of our purpose and calling in life. Any education that does not teach us to discover, nurture and develop our gifting and uniqueness is a waste.
19. Real education should create a platform and environment where our gifts and talents are put on display. Most times the possibilities within are limitless and inexhaustible and it is pitiable that the ‘modern’ form of education teaches a man to his own neglect!
20. The key to personal success is discovering your personal gifting, uniqueness and significance which can only be achieved through self-discovery. Leo Buscaglia said, “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.”
21. There is no man that is as poor and miserable as the one that carries all his gifts, talents and potentials to the grave regardless of the wealth that he has miserably accumulated.
22. Real wealth is discovering, nurturing and maximizing your gifts and talents and making the world a better place through it.
23. There is no time that a man is so human than when he makes mistakes. Mahatma Gandi said, “Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes”. Whether in relationships, organizations, businesses, we must create the atmosphere for people to make mistakes and learn from them.
24. The consoling truth is that mistakes are the only infallible evidence that we are human. It is not the mistakes that we have made in life that define us but rather the critical life lessons that we have learned through it all.
25. Robert Kennedy said, “I do not fail, I succeed in finding out what does not work. Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly”.
26. Most people live life travelling aimlessly through an unmapped and uncharted world. This is the equivalent of starting off in life with no GOALS and PLANS. They simply figure things out as they go along!
27. We must decide what manner of men we wish to be and what calling in life we would follow and this is the most difficult problem in the world!
28. It’s a pity to die with water when people are dying of thirst. Yet it happens every day as people who have the answers to the world’s problems refuses to feed and cultivate their minds so they can reach into the deep wells of their possibilities and put out what the world needs!
29. Success doesn’t just suddenly occur one day in someone’s life, neither does failure. Each is a process. Every day of your life is merely preparation for the next!
30. The greatest obstacle to your success in life is your belief in yourself. Once you discover the arena of your talent, what hinders you isn’t talent, but a lack of trust in yourself. This is a self-imposed limitation. Your potential is a picture of what you can become.
31. Optimism, as your ideology helps you see your future and reach for it. Success is more than having great talent. The ability to believe in yourself is the ideological self-belief you ought to inculcate.
32. Beliefs are worth buying into. I do not know what your gifts are, but I know that they cannot be lifted to the highest level unless you are incurably optimistic about your ultimate success in life.
33. You must always believe in your potential to become great. Which is why you must craft an ideology for yourself.
Thoma Edison said, “if we did all we are capable of doing, we would astonish ourselves.”
34. When you believe in yourself, you unleash power and resources around you that immediately take you to a higher level. Optimism, as your ideology helps you see your future and reach for it!
35. Good relationships take time. They don’t happen by accident. They take cultivation, work, and time to build a deep connection with somebody. That requires commitment. A friend loves at all times. That means even when it’s inconvenient when you don’t feel like it, even when they don’t deserve it, even at personal cost. That is what real friendship is all about.
36. In friendship focus on quality, not quantity. You can have many acquittances but that means nothing. The acquittance is not going to be there in the crisis. They’re not going to be when you need them. Genuine Friends will. And every important close connection begins with commitment.
37. At every stage of your life, we are going to need some kinds of relationships. We are going to need a group of people for different reasons in different ways!
38. Live in the present rather than the future
Leave the future joys for future accomplishments
Enjoy today what you have today
39. Never hold your past, your previous mistakes against yourself. Take the past as lesson learned. Your experience helps you to grow and make better choice today
40. Money is not the most important thing in life but money does affect everything that’s important
41. Spoken words leave a lasting impact.
Sometimes they’re like a sledgehammer.
We swing away without thinking and end up with a pile of relationship rubble.
Sometimes they’re like a saw, cutting people down.
If we keep using these tools without careful thinking, inevitably our relationships are going to suffer.
One reason we aren’t constructive with our words is we don’t realize how powerful they are.
Stop excusing, stop saying, “I didn’t really mean to say that.”
Realize that what you say impacts everyone around.
42. I slept and dreamed that life was joy
I awoke and saw that life was service
I acted, and behold, service was joy.
I believe that the rendering of useful service is the common duty of mankind and that only in the purifying fire of sacrifice is the dross of selfishness consumed and the greatness of human soul set free.
43. Wisdom denotes the pursuing of the best ends by the best means!
44. The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why.
45. I don’t envy result(Manifestation)
But seek to know the process(Discipline, Devotion, and Preparation)
That produces the result (Manifestation).
46. When we have had a negative past, we tend to develop a faulty belief system. It causes us to have pessimistic thoughts that cloud our perception.
47. Where you will find yourself tomorrow is product of the quality of your commitment to work today. It is the commitment and dedication we put to our work that determines our placement and our success. For instance, you may have three lawyers working at the same place, but each individual’s result is at the frequency of the quality investment of time, energy, and resources. This makes diligence a non-negotiable requirement for outstanding accomplishment.
48. Diligence is the principal factor in making the most of life. The undoing of many is that we are waiting and wishing for things to work on its own without our own personal efforts. Diligence simply involves the tireless engagement of one’s resources, time, energy and mental effort towards any given task to produce an enviable result.
49. Nothing ever gets extraordinary on its own, it’s simply our extraordinary input that makes it’s extraordinary.
50. Life does not necessarily give to us what we deserve, but what we demand, and that is why I have come up with the axiom, “There are no unfortunate people, there are only ignorant people, there are only enlightened people.”
51. In life indeed we don’t need many friends to make it but we do need a few good ones.
52. Do you want to go over the top? Let us take inventory. What did you have in you that is worthwhile, two things are necessary. First, find the gift. Second, drive yourself to develop that gift until it is of commercial value.
53. I’m Sorry: An apology doesn’t mean that you are wrong, or the other person was right, it means the relationship is valuable than your ego. Sometimes saying sorry is the most difficult thing on earth, but its the cheapest thing to save the most expensive gift called relationship.
54. You’re all important, worthy and loaded with POTENTIALS and SUBSTANCE, don’t never and ever allow anyone to take that from you, whether they value you or not, because it’s an inbuilt into your DNA. IT IS IN YOU.
55. More often than not the full glory of a thing is not readily apparent at first glance, it’s hidden beneath the surface, glory comes out through a process that inevitably and permanently alters it container, your glory is who you really are the ultimate you
56. The good you do may be forgotten because people often write it on the rock with an indelible ink, that does not, however, give you a licence to be bad to people
57. “Great change outside, is the outcome of greater change inside-out from your soul and your mind.” Be positive!
58. “Home is in here [tapping temple]. Where you live is just a geographical preference.” “We speak about losing our minds as if it is a bad thing. I say, lose your mind. Do it purposefully. Find out who you really are beyond your thoughts and beliefs. Lose your mind, find your soul.” Be good!
59. If we never faced any challenges we would never grow, if we never had any problems, how would we learn that God can solve them? pressure situations teach us to depend on God, because they quickly drive us to the end of our resources, what we see as problems God sees as opportunities to manifest His glory, our challenge is to learn how to stop looking at our circumstances through our own eyes and start seeing them from God’s perspective.
60. Hope is the force that keeps us steady in a time of trials, don’t ever stop hoping, if you do, you are going to have a miserable life. If you are having a miserable life because you have no hope, then start.
61. Hard work is directly proportional to Success, provided that prayer remains constant.
62. You can’t base your personal value on anything you possess because, if you do, then you will lose your value when you no longer possess it.
63. I’m preoccupied With?
Your purpose is what you’d rather be doing, your purpose is what you would do without being paid for it, your purpose is the thing that won’t leave you alone, your purpose is the desire that makes your job frustrating. A Purpose is a dream that won’t go away. It’s the desire that is stronger than your present environment. And note this, don’t make the mistake of asking the thing its purpose, if you want to know the purpose of a thing, never ask the thing, the purpose is not found in the thing, it is in the mind of the one who made it. If you don’t know why something exists, you’ll abuse it, that includes your life, if you don’t know why you exist, you’ll abuse your life. Everything exists for a purpose, for a reason. And lastly God is the manufacturer of all created things, that means He has a purpose for everything.
64. Sometimes the problem is deep down inside of us. We may not know or we may know and decide to ignore it but either way, it doesn’t change the fact that some things have to be dealt with. Let’s face it, we are the genesis of most of our challenges. The way we think, our attitude to life, the way we speak to ourselves and others and the decisions we make daily have all contributed to our present predicament.
We should from time to time place our lives under the microscope of the Word of God and find out those things that are holding us back so we can do away with them.
There’s no better time to make positive lasting changes in our lives than now. The ball is in your court.
65. The Golden Rule
Here in lies the secret by which all desirable conditions are secured, and all that are undesirable are overcome. Doing first to others as you would wish to be done by, do you say that you are lonely and unloved and have not a friend in the world? Then, I pray you for the sake of your own happiness, blame nobody but yourself. Be friendly towards others and friends will soon flock round you. Make yourself pure and loveable and you will be loved by all, whatever conditions are rendering your life burdensome, you may pass out of and beyond them by developing and utilizing within you the transforming power of self-purification and self-conquest.
66. My Reflect
When I learn to come out of my poverty, pain, troubles, complaining and loneliness by allowing the old garment of my petty selfishness fall from me, then I put on the new garment of universal love, then I realized the inward heaven and it reflected in all my outward life.
67. Can You See Good in Evil?
It is not sufficient to deny or ignore evil, it must be understood, it is not enough to pray to God to remove the evil you must find out why it is there and what lesson it has for you, it is of no avail to fret, fume and chafe at the chains which bind you, you must know why and how you are bound, therefore you must get outside yourself and must begin to examine and understand yourself, you must cease to be a disobedient child in school of experience and must begin to learn with humility and patience the lessons that are set for your edification and ultimate perfection; for evil, when rightly understood is found to be, not an unlimited power or principle in the universe, but a passing phase of human experience and it, therefore, becomes a teacher to those who are willing to learn
68. COURAGE is ACCEPTING the CHALLENGE though it’s EASIER to GIVE UP. Challenge is easier said than done but there are times in life whereas you summon all the courage you have to accept a challenge rather than giving it up, don’t be afraid to go out on a limb because that’s where the fruit is, many are afraid of challenge, but don’t give it up because a solution to every challenge moves you closer to your future.
69. Do not compete with time but let time learn how to compete with you. Go learn from the tortoise.
Reading is the way out of ignorance and the road to achievement, the world of books is the most remarkable creation of man; nothing else that he builds ever lasts, monuments fall; nations perish; civilizations grow old n die out; after an era of darkness, new races build others; but in the world of books are volumes that lives on still as young n fresh as the day they were written still telling men’s hearts of the hearts of men centuries dead, it is chiefly through books that we enjoy intercourse with superior minds, in the best books, great men talk to us, give us their most precious thoughts and pour their souls into ours. God be thanked for books, they are the voices of the distant and the dead make us heirs of the spiritual life of past ages and spiritual presence of the best n greatest of our race.
71. My Reflect
I have learned not to worry about everybody else because the whole world is full of everybody else but only a few make a significant achievement
72. Glass Darkly
Everyone will go through some hard times at some point, life isn’t easy, just something to think about, did you know the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive( and weak)? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the ones who take care of others all the time, are usually the ones who need it most? Did you know the three hardest things to say are, I LOVE YOU, I A SORRY and HELP ME! Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their smile and see how much pain they may be in.
73. Won’t You Be Yourself?
To be natural is the easiest thing to be and to be who you are not is the hardest thing to be. I have peace n joy in my inner man because I remain true to all that I am, to the very choice that I have made, have got to realize that life( and GOD) doesn’t give us what we are not, but what we already are. So all I need to be is me and that is what I should ultimately become because that is all I need to be and should be.
74. Sight and Vision
Sight is a function of the eyes while vision is a function of y Heart. Sight is the ability to see things as they are while vision is the ability to see things as they could or should be. Therefore, a vision is an Idea that’s so powerful it can live beyond the grave.
75. Beyond the Moon
There is just no limit to what people can accomplish when they develop their minds and use books to acquire knowledge if we commit ourselves to reading thus increasing our knowledge, only God limits how far we can go in this world.
Find what you are passionate about and continue to work hard every day towards a successful future, even when you think you’ve reached the top, keep striving for a new success because the possibilities are endless.
77. The Real Deal
Have you ever know anyone who was extremely talented but morally flawed? It does not take long to realize that great ability without solid character, can cause immense tragedy and grief. An individual character rather than ability determine lasting success.
78. Don’t Back Down
Every King was once a crying baby and every great building was once a map. Where you are TODAY does not matter BUT
where you will reach TOMORROW is important. Don’t worry about what you don’t have. Think about what you have and how to use it. Stay positive.
79. The Fact of Life
God created all things to be used in service and worship to Him and that it was the people’s job to discover the creativity within themselves and allow it to flows into every area of their lives using it for God.
80. Success Pillar
Learning sharpens your mind, the books you read also create an environment of enlightenment for you, you can never lead successfully in any area of life until you’re a successful reader. What you know limits what you do. INFORMATION IS THE BEDROCK OF SUCCESS.
81. The greatest discovery of our generation is that people can alter their lives by altering their attitudes of mind and of the greatest realizations of our time is that everyone has the potential to improve the quality of their personal and professional life.