Inspirational Prayers for Loved Ones and Friends
Almost everyone of us has been through turbulent situations from which we were saved through another person's help. Even if you're one of the very few who need no motivation from others to keep going or get back up their feet, your next friend, loved one or neighbour might need that help from you!
And, sometimes, you might not even have enough words in your archive to use for them... So we thought of creating this page to help that special person... Maybe we'll eventually be helping you instead.
Whichever way, here is a collection of Inspirational Prayers for many occasions.
P. S. If you love them, kindly help share. Thanks for visiting.
==> Table of Contents
Each new day brings with it new hopes, new dreams and another chance to start afresh. Today is not different from every other day, obviously, but you can make it a special one for your friends and loved ones by speaking some positive words into their lives. Speak into this day while it is still young!
Pray the following short and long prayers for your friends and loved ones before they start off the day and they can be sure to get the best of it! So get up, get on your knees and command the day on your loved ones', and friends', behalf! Good morning.
1. It's the breaking of a new dawn, the beginning of a new day. I pray that today, you'll enjoy God's favour and blessings like never before. Good morning friend!
2. As the new day unfolds, I pray that new opportunities that would turn your life around will come your way, and you would maximise them too. Have a blessed day ahead.
3. Morning signifies light, newness, freshness. This morning, may light shine on your path and lead you in the way to go. You shall not stumble in all of your endeavours. Morning deary.
4. The best time to be refreshed and to start anew is the morning time. May this morning be a special and memorable one for you as you will experience all round newness.
5. What makes the morning a morning is the light it brings which puts an end or demarcation to darkness. May you be a source of light to others around you today. Blessed morning to you.
6. At creation, God called the light day and the darkness night. As morning brings light and indicates a brand new day, may you never know darkness. You shall experience light and direction for your path. Darkness will not be your portion in Jesus name. Even when it is night, you still see light!
7. God's mercies and loving kindness never cease. They are new every morning! May this morning launch you into experiencing more of His mercies and grace. For all your losses in times past, doors are open unto you to experience a new dawn. Enjoy God's mercies. They are new every morning!
8. Weeping may last for the night, but joy comes in the morning! Even if you've wept or been faced with challenges all night, be rest assured that this morning brings with it joy unspeakable. The joy which is not based on circumstances and cannot be found in material things but only in the Giver, God. Make a joyful noise unto the Lord for your Joy shall know no bounds!
9. Morning is a time of worship. A time to reverence God and seek His face. Prepare to encounter God afresh this morning as He graciously gives you Himself and instructions for the day. Enjoy God's company while the day is just breaking. Keep calm and let Him order your steps today. Commune with your Maker while many are still sleeping!
10. More than watchmen wait for the morning, my soul waits for the Lord. The desire to seek the Lord this morning so He can order your steps and make your way prosperous. Only Him can assure you prosperity and excellence. Tell Him you need Him every hour. He's ready to hear you. While not start communing with Him this morning?
Nights are for sleep and rest from the day's stress and struggle. Right now, I bet you can't wait to have a cool shower, nice meal, and finally retire to your bed.
But before you lay down to sleep, why not say these prayers and send to your loved ones as well. These words would bring comfort to your weary soul and hope for the day ahead.
Below, you'll find few prayer points both short and long. Pray them every night and be rest assured you'll have a sound and victorious night rest. Good night and have a safe trip to dreamland.
1. The night is a time of darkness but without it, light cannot be seen. This is because it ushers in the morning. May this night be full of hope and assurance of a bright morning for you.
2. Both day and night belong to God. May you enjoy God's blessings tonight much more than the day has brought you in Jesus name.
3. As you lay down to sleep tonight, I pray that you enjoy divine rest and relief from all your pains and struggles. Have a good night.
4. This night, you shall enjoy divine encounters in your sleep. The Lord shall fight all your battles and give you victory. Sleep well because you are a Victor!
5. The night is a time to dream dreams and see visions. May the Lord open your eyes even as you sleep and show you divine mysteries and treasures.
6. Before you sleep tonight, meditate on God's Word. The Bible says you should meditate on this Book of Law day and night so that your ways will be prosperous and successful. Although the night is a time of sleep and rest, much more than that, it is a time to meditate on God's word and seek His face. While others are asleep, communicate with your creator and receive instructions and directions for your life and destiny. Good night.
7. Even in the night, you are a light. May your light shine brightly in darkness in Jesus name. The Bible says the Light (Jesus) shines through darkness and darkness could not comprehend it, and because He has called you the light of the world too, you shall shine through the darkness of life. Good night!
8. God's Word says those who walk in darkness will see a great light and for those who live in darkness, God's light will shine on them. Tonight, may the Light of Christ which darkness cannot comprehend shine on you. Have a good night rest.
9. God's presence went with the Israelites with a pillar of cloud during the day and a pillar of fire at night. I pray that God's presence be with you always. He has promised never to leave or forsake you so be rest assured the angels are keeping their watch over you. Sleep like a baby because you are guarded and shielded by the hosts of heavens!
10. The Scriptures records that God gives songs in the night and so the Psalmist said he would remember this song and meditate on it at night. "Let the godly ones be joyful in glory; let them sing for joy in their beds" Right there on your bed, rejoice in the Lord for He has done and is set to do great and mighty things beyond your imagination and comprehension. Have a joyful night!
Christ's death on the cross was not just to take away our sins and give us eternal life. His death also took away our pains, sicknesses and diseases. And even though we feel sick at times, it is not God's intent for us. We must, therefore, fight and overcome sicknesses and diseases by the power in the Word.
Some prayers, both short and long, have been written here to help you when you are sick. Pray and confess them and see miracles happen. God's Word works wonders. You just profess by faith. He'll do the rest.
Our God is our Healer. And He wants us to prosper always and be in good health, even as our souls prosper. We have a Healer in Him! Glory to God.
1. Feeling sick? God says your body is His temple and since He can't live in the same temple with sickness, you are made whole!
2. God promised to meet all your needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus. Need healing? He has availed it. Ask Him and receive it.
3. God's Word is spirit and life to those who find Him (He is the Word) and health to the body. Believe in His Word and ability to get you up on your feet again.
4. He is the Lord your Healer. He has promised never to bring upon you the diseases of the Egyptians so you cannot be sick.
5. God sent His Word and healed them. He rescued them from the grave. God's Word is medicine. He is the Lord your Healer.
6. Even if your body feels weak and sick, worship your Father and Lord. He said His blessings will be on your food and water and He will take away every sickness for you. Just call on Him and believe His Word. You have Been healed by faith. Give thanks to God your Healer.
7. Right there on the cross, He took upon Himself our pains and bore our sufferings. He was pierced for our transgressions and crushed for our iniquities. He did this more than two thousand years ago when He said "It is finished!" and indeed, your sickness is finished because, by His stripes, you are healed.
8. Healing of our sicknesses and diseases is one of the finished works of Christ. The Lord sustains His own on their sickbed and restores them from their illnesses. Receive total restoration and soundness for your health in Jesus name.
9. Jesus spoke just a word and the centurion's servant was healed immediately. The centurion himself had a faith so strong that he told Jesus to speak a word rather than come lay hands on his servant. Jesus has sent forth His Word to you today. And so you are made whole!
10. Everywhere Jesus went, He was always doing good. He healed the sick, raised the dead, proclaimed the good news. There was no sickness He didn't or couldn't heal. None. Your faith in Him can heal that terminal or seemingly incurable disease. Like that woman, just touch the hem of His garment and see virtue (healing) flow from Him to you. Believe and receive.
Are you discouraged, depressed, perplexed or oppressed? Are you beginning to think less of who you are or even doubting your ability? Someone might even be contemplating suicide! Worry no more! All you need to get your spirit lifted again is here. Here in God's Word. (For your friends and loved ones)
This site has provided you with inspirational prayers to help you pull through discouraging situations. Speak them intentionally and be assured of a great transformation. And don't forget to share with friends and family too. Especially those in such situations.
God's intent is that you enjoy the life He gave you. So get yourself back together and get going again. God bless.
1. Why should you be afraid or discouraged? God's Word says you should not fear. The I am that I am is there for you! Rejoice because there is no greater assurance than this.
2. Do you need a renewal of strength? Put your hope in the Lord. You will not be put to shame. You will soar like an eagle, run and walk with a divine ability.
3. Do not be afraid or discouraged. You know what? The Lord your God has promised to be with you wherever you go. And more than that, He will go ahead of you!
4. You need someone or somewhere to run to? I know the best Place! It's the Name of the Lord! Run into It and be assured of safety.
5. Your understanding has and will always fail you. So why keep relying on your efforts? You need to trust in the Lord and He will straighten your path.
6. Through the waters and rivers (overwhelming situations), God promises to be with you. Even right there in the fire (painful conditions), He says you will not be burned because you'll be there together. And you know why you need not fear in such situations? It's because His presence makes the difference. He's with you. Always remember that.
7. The Holy Spirit Himself is your Comforter. And He strengthens you when you are down and discouraged so that you will be able to encourage and comfort others in the same situation. So in whatever situation you are in, encourage yourself in the Lord because He's training you at that point in time to be a source of encouragement to others.
8. When the world gives, it takes away even much more. So let your hope and joy be in no man but in God. Enjoy His Peace that transcends all understanding, all situations and circumstances. In storms, trials, pains, choose to see Peace. His Peace.
9. Always remember that God is your refuge and strength. Your present Help in time of trouble. Therefore, whether the mountains move away or the earth gives way, whether this or that happens, we know that all things work together for our good and so nothing can separate us from His love.
10. The psalmist says he keeps his eyes always at the Lord and with Him by his right hand, he shall not be shaken. You should fix your gaze unto God too. Look onto Him, He's the Author and Perfecter of your faith. Do not let life's situations define you. Fix your gaze on Him completely. Look and live.
- Written By Adekanmbi Blessing.