A rough time we all face at some point in our lives is when it seems that bad luck has sat on the couch with us and is fighting for the remote of our lives. Bad luck can be devastating, whether a simple traffic accident or something more serious like an illness.
When you are feeling down and out, even if you have a positive outlook on life, it can be hard to see the bright side of things or even the good in anything. When you are faced with bad luck or misfortune, there are many things that you can do to help yourself feel better.
A bad situation can make you or break you. It can encourage you to give up or push you to be better. It’s always your choice. If you are having a bad day, read these quotes and remember that just because things aren’t going your way doesn’t mean they won’t eventually get better.
Also, if you want to inspire someone who’s going through a tough time, you need to approach it with the right mindset and words. So, here are some inspirational quotes for bad luck below to help you out.
Inspirational Quotes for Bad Luck
Life is about living, experiencing new things and creating memories.No matter what bad luck you have or the bad day or bad week you have, you must not let that get to you. Move on with life and be happy.
1. There are people who have it worse than you, so don’t complain about your situation, because they would be more than happy to change places with you.
2. To get through tough times, stay strong and keep your head high.
3. You might not be able to control what happens in life, but you can always control how you react to it.
4. Never give up on yourself! No matter how hard things get or how often you fail at something, don’t give up on yourself because one day, everything will fall into place for you, and all of your efforts will pay off in one way or another.
5. Just remember that it’s okay to feel sad sometimes, but never stay sad for too long because there is always something positive waiting for us at the end of every dark tunnel if we just choose not to give up on ourselves and our dreams!
6. Bad luck is only a temporary setback, so don’t quit.
7. Bad luck is a state of mind. Refuse to be in that state of mind.
8. A bad situation can make you or break you. It can encourage you to give up or push you to be better. It’s always your choice.
9. Bad luck is a good teacher. It teaches you humility and tolerance, and that’s what you need.
10. Bad luck is being stuck at the wrong place at the wrong time, but you can be who you want to be no matter the type of luck that falls on you.
11. Bad luck is a good teacher because a bad teacher will never let you learn anything.
12. Bad luck isn’t the end of the world. It’s just that that opportunity wasn’t meant for you. Move on. Your opportunity is approaching.
13. Every dark cloud has a silver lining. Don’t be discouraged.
14. It’s not how hard you hit. It’s how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward.
15. Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be a stronger person.
16. When you are up against tough competition, the only way to succeed is by being better than the best.
17. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. Do not let life shake you off your feet.
18. Don’t let failure stop you. Failure is only a temporary change in direction to set you straight for your next success.
19. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.
20. Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next.
21. Sometimes bad things happen to good people because life is just not fair.
22. If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call “failure” is not the falling down but the staying down.
23. Being happy doesn’t mean that everything is perfect; it means that you’ve decided to look beyond the imperfections. That’s how to be inspired by a stroke of bad luck.
24. The only thing you can do is be grateful for life despite everything. And if you get more grace, that’s great. If not, you’ll do the best with what you have.
25. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning to dance in the rain, so brace up.
26. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
27. When we can no longer change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
28. Don’t worry about failures. Worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.
29. Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.
30. I am not discouraged and determined to accomplish my goals; they just might take a little longer than I expected.
31. Never let your head hang down. Never give up and sit down and grieve. Find another way.
32. In all truthfulness, bad luck is the root of all success because it will make you get spurred to chase success, so do not feel bad when you have a bit of bad luck. Move on with life.
33. You can’t change what has happened because of bad luck, but you can ruin today by worrying about tomorrow.
34. We are all made of imperfections, and even the best of us have our struggles. But the most important thing is how you choose to live your life. That’s how you can be inspired by a stroke of bad luck.
35. A bad situation can make you or break you. It can encourage you to give up or push you to be better. It’s always your choice.
36. The secret of success is learning how to use pain and pleasure instead of having pain and pleasure use you.
37. When one door closes, another one opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones that open for us.
38. When you are having fun, time flies; when you’re having trouble, the hands drag by. It’s natural, don’t be discouraged by it.
39. Life knocks you down. It’s up to you whether or not you get back up.
40. It’s not the cards you’re dealt but how you play the hand.
41. You are only as successful as your attitude to bad luck when you leave it behind and look forward to what better thing life’s got to offer to you.
42. Don’t let your past dictate who you become or where you go in life.
43. You can’t control what happens to you, but you can control how you deal with it.
44. You have to have faith in yourself and not let other people tell you that you can’t succeed.
45. Never say never because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.
46. The truth is that no one makes it alone, so why not make it with someone who has your back
47. When one door closes, another one opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the ones which open for us.
48. In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.
49. Not all of us are meant to be lucky in life, but we can all be strong enough to handle it when things go wrong.
50. Bad things happen, but they don’t define who we are unless we let them.
I hope you enjoyed these inspirational quotes for bad luck. Remember, bad luck does not mean good things are not for you. Please do not forget to share and leave your comments below.