Drinking can also be part of social life and fun for many people, especially when they’re out with friends, and there’s nothing better than relaxing with a drink after a long day’s work. From a glass of wine to a bottle of beer, these drinks will help you relax and unwind after a stressful day at the office.
You don’t have to go through a day without hydration. There’s always time to take a drink either water or anything, so why not make the most of it? A refreshing drink is the best way to show yourself that self-care is a priority and that you enjoy life’s simple pleasures.
Go through your day finding the perfect moments to indulge yourself with a nice drink. Let the big things in life motivate you to find the best times to enjoy. These I want to drink quotes below are the best of the best. Let them creatively express whatever makes you feel like having a drink. Enjoy!
I Want to Drink Quotes
I want to drink because it makes me feel good and temporarily takes away all of my problems and worries so that they don’t seem so bad anymore – at least until tomorrow when they’re brought back up again with a vengeance.
1. I want a lot of things right now, but I mostly want to drink.
2. I want to drink. I want to drink a lot of wine.
3. I want to drink but don’t want to get drunk. I’m not sure how possible that is but I want to try.
4. I want to drink, yet I want to get better. I want to be happy and healthy but I truly want to drink and be wasted.
5. I want to drink because I have nothing else to do.
6. I feel like drinking is the only way to escape the pain.
7. I want to drink because it is always on my mind. It’s hard not to think about it when you’re surrounded by it all the time.
8. I want to drink because I want to forget about my problems and get lost in the moment.
9. I want to drink even though it’s fun at first, but then it becomes a habit that isn’t easy to break.
10. I’m looking for a drink that goes down smooth, is easy on my wallet, and leaves me feeling a little tipsy.
11. I want to drink because it’s cool and fashionable in this society and I don’t want to be shrewd.
12. I want to drink to mark the end of this stressful week. I think I deserve to get wasted at this point.
13. I want to drink to cope with the stresses and strains of daily life.
14. I want to drink to relax after a hard day at work.
15. I want to drink to be relieved from boredom and loneliness.
16. I want to drink because I’m told that it will help me lose weight or look better physically.
17. I want to drink so much water that I’ll need to soak in the bathtub for hours to get the smell off.
18. A glass of wine on the weekend is just the beginning. I want to drink all week long.
19. I want to drink, I want to cool off, I want to do all of these things.
20. I want to drink more than I want to work hard.
21. I want to drink until the sun rises.
22. It has been a long day, and I’m tired; I want to drink.
23. I am thirsty, and I want to drink.
24. I want to drink life to the lees.
25. I want to drink with you, or at least have a drink alone.
26. I want to drink until my liver is pickled and my teeth fall out. That’s not healthy but that’s the messed-up daydreams I sometimes have.
27. I like to drink. I love to hang out with my friends and have fun!
28. I want to drink beer and wine, and do crazy things.
29. I want to find somewhere where I can taste the gin.
30. I want to drink. I want to drink all of the alcohol, and that’s my side of things.
31. It’s silly but I want to drink more wine and fall on my face more often.
32. I want to drink to clear my head.
33. Tonight, I want to drink like a criminal. I don’t want to think about the world, problems, or anything. I want to forget everything.
34. I drink to have fun. I drink when I celebrate, and I drink just because I like the taste.
35. I want a drink to make me feel better.
36. I want to drink vodka, tequila, and whiskey tonight. I want to drink beer until I pass out in my bed.
37. I want to drink and dance in the moonlight, followed by frolicking in the.
38. I want to drink to enjoy the taste of the fresh wine my cousin just brought from France.
39. I want to drink to relax or relieve the stress of the horrible divorce case settlement.
40. I want to drink to celebrate or commemorate an important event, such as a promotion or birthday.
41. I want to drink to socialise with friends and family.
42. I want to drink because it makes me feel like I am not alone.
43. I want to drink because the need for liquid is the most pressing of all my bodily needs.
44. I want a drink. Nothing fancy. Just something refreshing and cool.
45. I want to drink whiskey, beer or bourbon. Anyone I can lay my hands on.
46. I want a drink, and I’m going to get one.
47. I want to drink because drinking is fun!
48. There’s so much to do, and I want a drink.
49. This week is going to be the best. But I need a drink first.
50. I may not be a morning person, but I want a drink right now.
51. I’m tired of feeling like I have to go out to get a drink, I want a drink in my own home.
52. I want to have a drink to stupor at my younger sister’s wedding. It’s just funny how things work out for each one of us, I want to forget I ever attended this wedding.
53. I want a drink. Are there any good bars in town?
I hope you loved these I want to drink quotes, kindly drop some comments below and do well to share this post. Thanks.