If you or a woman you love has been diagnosed with cancer, it’s understandable that she may feel overwhelmed and scared. When someone is suffering from cancer, such a person needs a lot of courage and motivation.
A person can lose faith, hope, and positive thoughts at any time. They should be motivated all the time. There are times when things seem hopeless, but they have to think that life is worth fighting for.
A positive attitude helps to cope with practically anything, including cancer. Cancer is a disease that attacks various parts of the body such as the spine, breast, lung, cervix, and more.
It is important that when one is fighting against cancer or any life-threatening disease, they take the time to recharge spiritually and emotionally, as well as physically. They should fight back rather than give up. There are ways to fight back and one of these is with positive, motivational, and encouraging quotes for fighting cancer.
Using positive quotes sometimes provides a great reminder of how important it is to live each day to the fullest – to fight the good fight and conquer the daily challenges. Below, you will find inspirational quotes for a woman fighting cancer that has been put together to encourage, strengthen and motivate any woman battling cancer.
Strong Woman Fighting Cancer Quotes
A woman fighting cancer is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. Cancer is so limited… It cannot cripple love. It cannot shatter hope. It cannot corrode faith. It cannot eat away peace. Be strong, be fearless, be beautiful.
1. You are beautiful and strong because of your story. Never let anyone tell you otherwise. You’ve got all you need to fight and win.
2. Ignore the fear. Encourage yourself to be brave and you will be braver than you ever imagined.
3. You are braver than you think, stronger than you think, and smarter than you think. You can fight cancer and win.
4. You are a lot stronger than you might think! Everything is a fight, but nothing is a war. This is not meant to take you.
5. Strength doesn’t always roar. Sometimes strength is the little voice at the end of the day that says “I will try again tomorrow.” You have the strength the go through and come out of this.
6. When GOD puts you in a fight, He will always put YOU in the position to win. You are going to conquer this cancer. Keep holding up.
7. Every woman is strong because every woman is fighting something. You are strong and your strength will not fail as you battle this cancer.
8. Cancer doesn’t define you; your strength does. Keep pushing strong.
9. Be strong. Look incredible and don’t care for a second about what others think of your body. That’s their problem, not yours.
10. Takes strength, takes humility, takes courage, and has lots of love to do what a woman does. You are stronger than you think in this situation.
11. Brave is the moment when you realize you’ve fought and have been an encouragement to others. Be brave as you battle cancer.
12. Women with cancer are warriors and role models, and they can act as an inspiration to the rest of us as we go through our own challenges in life.
13. She had fought cancer, and cancer lost. You can fight and make that your story.
14. A strong woman can face the worst of times with a smile and positive thinking.
15. You can’t take away your cancer, but you can take away your hope. Don’t give up hope, you can fight through.
16. Cancer can take away your physical abilities but it cannot touch your mind, your heart, and your soul.
17. You can still be gorgeous at thirty, charming at forty, and irresistible for the rest of your life. You can fight cancer and win.
18. When you hear the word “cancer”, fear can take over and the future is clouded. You shouldn’t be afraid but keep that hope alive.
19. Stay strong, it’s almost over. You’ve got this
20. You will never find peace until you face the things that hurt you. You can face cancel, win and enjoy peace.
21. You can never know how strong you can be until being strong is the only option you have left.
22. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of cancer, it can only trouble the body but not the soul.
23. Women never stop fighting! When you feel like quitting, remember why you have not given up for so long.
24. The courage and strength of a woman are indescribable. She fights harder than any warrior. You can fight through this.
25. To be a woman is to be strong. No matter how bad things get, don’t give up. Don’t give up on yourself and what you want to do.
26. Be like a sunflower and always face your this season with a smile.
27. No one can change your life but yourself. No one can motivate you but you, no one can empower you but you. Don’t allow yourself to get down.
28. Every woman is a warrior, in her fight against breast cancer, every small act of kindness counts and everyday matters.
29. One day at a time. One step at a time. Life is about making choices and taking action. Now it’s your turn to choose to live because you can.
30. It’s in the moments that you feel weak that you should realize how strong you are.
31. Even when life hands you lemons it will never keep you from the lemonade. You can still have wonderful moments even while fighting cancer.
32. You never know what you are capable of until you are called upon. You can get through this.
33. Women with cancer are powerful, smart, and fearless- they are superheroes. You can be one too.
34. You are so much more than your cancer. You are still you.
35. Cancer can take away your physical strength but it cannot touch your inner strength.
36. A woman with cancer is powerful, not because she isn’t scared but because she goes on so strongly, despite the fear.
37. An inspiration is a person who makes this world better with what they do. You can be an inspiration even with cancer.
38. Bald is beautiful. It shows you don’t need hair to be pretty.
39. It’s inspiring to see beautiful women fighting cancer. You will surely win.
40. You are strong and fearless. You should not let cancer win.
42. You are more powerful than cancer, and you will win!
43. Cancer doesn’t define you – you define cancer.
44. You are way stronger than you can ever believe. Keep fighting and you will have the victory.
45. The most beautiful thing a woman can wear is confidence. Be confident in your new state and you will win.
46. You are a survivor, not a victim. You can win Cancer.
47. Victory begins the moment you decided to be victorious.
48. Use your smile to change the world. Don’t let cancer change your smile.
49. Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.
50. No matter what, no matter when no matter who…any woman can overcome any challenge as long as she believes in herself and never gives up.
Inspirational Quotes for Woman Fighting Cancer
The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. Cancer is not a death sentence. It’s a life sentence. It pushes you to fight harder, dig deeper, and live better.
51. Cancer is not a reason to quit. Be strong enough to fight through the hardships, and brave enough to push past the pain.
52. Don’t let cancer define you, your strength and courage are what define you.
53. A strong woman looks a challenge dead in the eye and gives it a wink.
54. A strong woman breaks the rules and builds her own empire. You can overcome cancer and be whole again.
55. You are q woman fighting her battle with so much grace, strength, kindness and perseverance. Keep being a warrior girl.
56. You have to fight cancer with your head, heart, and soul.
57. With strength, hope, courage, keep on fighting. You will win.
58. Your strength will always be my inspiration. Fight until you win.
59. When life gives you lemons, choose to fight with passion.
60. It’s okay to fall but get back up stronger than ever. You have the strength to overcome this cancer.
61. The only thing more powerful than fear is our ability to conquer it. Conquer your fears and you will get through this.
62. Being a cancer survivor is nothing to be ashamed of, that is your badge of honour.
63. Take care of yourself because you deserve to feel good. Cancer doesn’t own you.
64. The girl who is able to survive adversity with a smile on her face is the girl worth fighting for. You can survive cancer.
65. A strong woman is a woman who smiles in the morning like she never cried the night before. Wear a smile, cancer doesn’t own your happiness.
66. You are strong, you are beautiful, you are enough and you will win the battle with cancer.
67. What cancer cannot do: It cannot cripple love. It cannot shatter hope. It cannot corrode faith. It cannot destroy peace. It cannot kill friendship.
68. You don’t realize how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
69. Beauty exists in the quiet and still moments. Take time to refill your cup and refuel your soul.
70. You are a fighter and the toughest woman. Never give up, never lose hope.
71. Fighting cancer is like fighting a lion with a stick. It’s not easy, but you do it anyway.
72. Be strong. You never know who you are inspiring.
73. You are beautiful, no matter what they say. Cancer can’t bring you down. You are beautiful in every single way.
74. A strong woman is clothed in strength and dignity, and she laughs without fear of the future. That’s who you should be in this battle with cancer.
75. Keep your head up. Don’t be afraid to take chances, and never let anyone dim your light.
76. A strong woman is the hero of her own story. You can be your own hero.
77. Be strong, be brave, be fearless. You are never alone.
78. A strong woman stands out from the crowd. She is strong, she is smart and she is in charge.
79. You’re a warrior princess, fighting for your life. And you’re going to win!
80. You are powerful not because you are scared but because you go on so fiercely despite the fear.
81. Life’s not always fair, but it’s still good. You will win.
82. Don’t let cancer steal your spark. Keep on fighting.
83. Making memories with loved ones, who enrich your life is a gift you should never take for granted. Face cancer with strength and courage.
84. You are not a cancer patient, you are a survivor. Don’t let what you can’t do hold you back from doing what you can do. Fight like a girl.
85. When life tries to bring you down, fight harder.
86. Others made it to the other side. You will too.
87. When life tries to keep you down, lift your head up and show it what you’re worth. Cheers to all the women taking on cancer with everything they’ve got.
88. Never, ever give up. Never, ever say die. You got this!
89. Life is a constant battle, but there’s always hope. Don’t give up on hope.
90. When you get knocked down, you have to get back up. There’s no option at all. You’ve got to get up and conquer Cancer.
91. Do not let cancer define you by what it has taken away from you; let cancer be defined by what you have given back to others in your life.
92. Being strong doesn’t mean you’ll never get hurt. Being strong means that even when you get hurt, you’ll never let it defeat you. We believe in you and encourage you to keep fighting.
93. There’s a warrior in all of us. You are stronger than you know. Keep fighting.
94. Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will. Keep fighting and you’ll win.
95. You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them. Don’t allow cancer to define your happiness.
96. Love is stronger than cancer. Love yourself and you’ll win.
97. Conquer every challenge, always continue fighting.
98. Because you are a warrior. This, too, shall pass. Nothing can stop you.
99. Be fearless in the face of your predicament. Never underestimate the power of a woman fighting cancer. You can win.
100. A woman fighting cancer is braver than she believes, stronger than she seems and smarter than she thinks.
Having a positive attitude will help fight cancer better and make one feel better throughout the process. For a woman fighting cancer, use these quotes, read them to yourself (if you’re the one) or to someone each time they feel that negative thought creeping in, or when they just need some inspiration.