A number of people believe that life is about having lots of material things, but it’s not. It’s true that most of the people who have more material things are more satisfied than those who don’t have any, but when we look at their level of satisfaction, it still falls below the levels of satisfaction attained by those with little-to-no material possessions.
Now you ask, can someone be happy without a lot of money? The answer is yes. You can be a rich person in terms of experiences and time, and yet be quite poor in terms of money.
Many cultures are obsessed with material things more and more each day. But what they don’t know is, that it’s never ever about the material possession. Material things can’t replace love and feeling.
Life is about how you feel when you’ve given it your all. It’s about who was there to hold you, love you and help you up when you were knocked down. And, it’s about loving what you do and continuing to pursue your passions in life. It’s the memories of the people we share our lives with that matter. No amount of money or expensive material items will make us happy.
It’s not about having the newest car, biggest house and getting expensive gifts from others. It’s all about generosity of heart, taking time to care and share, your own attention and devotion so that as others learn who you are, they can be inspired by you.
If you are searching for quotes about life being not about having material things, then you should check the best and most inspiring it’s not about material things quotes here. They have been written to inspire you and others.
It’s Not About Material Things Quotes
It is not about material things. It is about immaterial things like kindness, love, and family. As you grow older and life becomes more complicated, your priorities change.
1. It’s not about material things, it’s about the memories that you make with loved ones and the way you make those around you feel.
2. It’s not about material things. It’s about the way you love and care for someone. That’s true wealth.
3. It’s not just the material things you own that bring you happiness; it’s also the love of friends and family.
4. It’s not about money and power, it’s about service and humility.
5. It’s not about money or power; it is what you do with it that counts.
6. It’s not about material things. It’s about living life on your own terms and having fun doing it.
7. It’s not the money, it’s the people you meet along the way.
8. It’s not about the material things because the whole point of life itself is that there is no point at all.
9. Often, we don’t need more stuff. We need less. The best things in life aren’t things.
10. Money is not a substitute for happiness, and no amount of wealth can ever make someone truly content.
11. It’s not about material things. It’s all about each other.
12. Don’t let the material things in life distract you from the blessings.
13. The satisfaction of knowing you’re doing something meaningful in life rather than the rewards that come with it.
14. Freedom from worry and stress rather than material things that are out of reach.
15. The pursuit of wealth is no longer our main motivation, as we work to better others around us in a selfless manner.
16. It’s not about material things. The most glorious phenomena in the world cannot be seen or touched, they must be felt in the heart.
17. It’s not about the material things in life. It’s about the people who make it better.
18. It’s not about being wealthy and it’s definitely not about winning. It’s about coming from a place of love, compassion and understanding.
19. There’s always an exception to the rule, but for many people, it’s not about the material things.
20. It’s not about how much money you earn, it’s what you do with the money that matters.
21. It’s not about being able to afford everything. It’s about having the wisdom to know what to prioritise.
22. It’s not the amount of money you make, but how much money you save and how hard you work that determines your financial success.
23. Money can buy a lot of things, but it doesn’t wiggle its butt every time you come in the door.
24. It’s not about material things, what matters most is how well you walk through life.
25. Life is not about material things. It is about love and relationships.
26. Happiness does not rely on what you have or who you are—it boils down to how you think about those things.
27. Money can buy everything but it cannot buy love, happiness and good health. It’s not about material things.
28. It’s not about the material things. It’s about being happy inside and learning life lessons and being a better person because of it.
29. Life is not about material things, but about the moments that bring us true joy, happiness, and contentment.
30. It’s not about what you have in life, it’s about whom you have in life that counts.
31. It is not how much you have, but how much you enjoy, that makes happiness.
32. The most valuable things in life are not measured in monetary terms but in friendships, trust, confidence, empathy, mercy, love and faith.
33. Love is not about material things, possessions or money. Love is about the person you are with.
34. I have come to realize that love is not about material things, fancy dinners and gifts. It’s about spending quality time with someone who matters to you.
35. Love is not about material things, fancy dates and expensive gifts. Love is about making your partner feel special every day.
36. Love isn’t material things, it comes from the heart, the soul, and simply being together.
37. Love isn’t measured in terms of money or material things. Love feels good; it gives you a certain lightness in your heart.
38. Do not let material things define you. Your only real possessions are your moral values.
39. It is not about material things. It is about the ultimate and unconditional care, support and sacrifice.
40. It’s not about how much you share together, it’s how much you care for each other.
41. Things are temporary. They are not what make you happy. People, moments and memories are what make you happy. And as long as you have them, you do not have to worry about the rest.
42. Love is not materialistic. It is not about things or being able to afford things. It is about being with someone who makes you feel complete, happy and loved.
43. It is not about material things. It’s not about keeping your loved one happy by buying them diamond rings and fancy cars. It is a feeling that bubbles up inside us when we connect with another person on an emotional level.
44. It’s about emotions, not objects. It’s about connection, intimacy and chemistry.
45. Love is not about material things. It isn’t about buying gifts or having a party, and it sure as hell isn’t about flowers and candy. It’s a deep and profound feeling that can’t be bought or sold.
46. Love is about spending time with someone you care about and having fun together. That doesn’t mean you have to have a lot of money, but money is certainly nice.
47. It’s not about material things, it’s about the little moments we spend with one another that make the big difference.
48. Everything material thing will go away with time, but the memories we build will linger.
49. Material things are beautiful but can’t be as beautiful as a heart that truly loves and cares.
50. It’s not about the material things we have to give, it’s about being there for someone when they need something as little as a hug.
Life is not about having material things. Life is not just about the stuff we have or don’t have or the money we make or don’t make. Life isn’t defined by what car we drive, where we live, or even whom we know. It’s defined by moments.
The moment of truth is when things are going badly and we decide to make something better happen. The moment of clarity when a choice must be made between right and wrong. It’s the moment when friends become family. These moments define us.
Hence the importance of the quotes here. I am sure you found a number of the quotes inspiring. You can always come here for them and as well, share with people you need to inspire.