Life and love go on, it always has and always will. We just didn’t know the details every day of its journey. Life is about love, love for our significant others, family, friends and ourselves. Love can be unconditional and limitless. When you’re able to give that love to others, it really means something deeper than words can explain.
There are times when life is delightful, but more often than not, we have to go through some tough times when life is far from perfect. During such times, having a loved one by our side makes everything better.
Life is a big, big world with a lot of people in it. There are many different people and tons of types of relationships. Some are happy and some are sad, some are long-lasting and some are short. But one thing is for sure, looking back on your life, you’ll be able to remember the special people that were part of it.
Life is full of challenges, disappointments, and frustrations. But every once in a while you need to stop, breathe, listen and get inspired by some quotes about love and life.
Life and love quotes are the imprints left behind by people who have been both through life and love. Whether these lives were short or long, love was present in their lifetime, leaving a lasting impression on everyone who knows enough to keep their eyes open.
If you need quotes about love and life, right below is a compilation of famous quotes about love and life.
Famous Quotes About Love and Life
There is only one happiness in life—to love and be loved. There is nothing in the world so beautiful as love, laughter and possibility. Love can make your heart flutter.
1. Life is short, so don’t miss this chance to tell your loved ones how much they mean to you.
2. Sometimes you just gotta fall in love with the one who tries to break your heart. Life is short, live your best life.
3. Cherish life and love; failure to do so is like a garden blooming with weeds.
4. You don’t need to be perfect to be amazing, thanks for imperfectly perfecting my life. Love heals everything. Love is all you need.
5. Love is a fruit that ripens at all times in life, and love can change enemies into friends.
6. Let love lead the way, always. Life is a flower of which love is the honey. Life is short. Live it to the fullest.
7. Life is a journey, not a destination. And the teachings we gain along the way make all the difference.
8. Love is the reason we are living, it’s the reason for our heartbeats.
9. Appreciate yourself and everything else falls into place. Love yourself first, then laugh, and live.
10. Don’t be afraid to get hurt because it’s the only way to know for sure if this is really love.
11. For a time, love can be like an eruption of volcanic activity. But it subsides. And when it subsides, you must decide whether to stay or go.
12. You have to work out whether your roots have so entwined together that it is inconceivable that you should ever part. Because that is what love is.
13. Love is not a feeling of excitement or breathlessness or endless promises; it is a deep commitment and acceptance of the flaws in one’s beloved.
14. I am not afraid of the space between my dreams and reality. I will sit in it and let my imagination wander around.
15. Life is short. If you don’t look around once in a while, you might miss your chance to paint a masterpiece on that canvas.
16. The most important place to spread love is in your own house. If you want to give love to others, you first of all have to learn to love those people you are living with.
17. Let everyone you meet leave happier for having known you. Be a living expression of love.
18. Don’t be afraid to let go. It may hurt but it might also set you free. Life is a journey, enjoy the ride. Love the life you live and live the life you love.
19. Love the life you live. Live the life you love. What is love? Oh, that’s simple. Love is the most popular fantasy of all -but it’s something so real few of us know how to play it.
20. Having someone to walk beside you, holding your hand in the good times and bad…The best feeling in life.
21. The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
22. Love is the greatest gift you can offer to others. It’s because of you that I am a better person.
23. A heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others.
24. Do what you love to do and Success will follow. Everything feels chaotic in the world, but you are part of a beautiful creation.
25. In life, it’s our responsibility to leave people feeling appreciated and inspired. The feelings that people have for you will be more lasting than your words and actions.
26. When the day seems long, life seems hard and the future seems grim, remember that tomorrow is another day.
27. If you can’t feed a hundred people, then just feed one. Creativity is a place that you arrive at, not a place that you get to.
28. In life, open your heart and love without holding back. Never take for granted what you are capable of.
29. Love everything you have. What you are capable of, what is possible when you choose to love and embrace life.
30. You’ve gotta love what you do and whom you do it for. To have a place in this world that feels like home, where all the details are as you have wished them to be.
31. And to know that someone else, somewhere is thinking of you too. Isn’t that the ultimate comfort?
32. Love isn’t an emotion, it’s a decision. It’s a choice you make from moment to moment.
33. It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for something you are not.
34. Everything I need is everything you have and everything we believe in is written in the stars.
35. Life is all about simple pleasures. Throw a positive grenade and watch it explode into a million possibilities.
36. There is a time for departure even when there’s no certain place to go.
Today I’m going to be brave and jump into the water even though I can’t swim.
37. I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.
True love is finding someone you can talk to for hours and not get tired of hearing from.
38. Life’s too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. So, love the people who treat you right, forgive the ones who don’t, and believe that everything happens for a reason.
39. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life? Let it. Nobody said living was easy, they just promised it would be worth it.
40. Live like no one’s watching. Love like you’ve never been hurt. Dance like nobody’s watching. Work hard like you don’t need the money. Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one can hear you.
41. Because it’s not where you’re from or what you did, but who you are and what you do that defines you. We believe that in everything we do, we should love our life and be proud of ourselves.
42. The best things in life they say, come at the most opportune moments.
43. Love is a fruit in season at all times and within reach of every hand.
44. I found it’s not what you take when you leave, but what you leave behind that matters.
45. Life is a series of connections. These connections give us the people, experiences and memories that shape our lives.
46. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.
47. It is the people whom no one imagines of, who do the things that no one can imagine.
48. It’s not possible to cross an ocean unless you have courage in your convictions.
49. I’m over chasing what doesn’t serve me and ready to strengthen the things that do.
50. I found love when I was least expecting it. It crept up on me, and now it’s here to stay.
51. Life is what you make it. Always choose love. There is a book of love that everyone’s writing.
52. You are the lighthouse of my life. There comes a point when someone walks into your life and you know the rest of your life is going to be amazing.
53. If there’s anything you want to know about me, just ask. I’m not afraid of anything.
54. Whatever your heart desires—love, health, happiness–you can have it all. Now go get it.
55. Love is an emotion that allows the happiness of another to become important in your life.
56. The best things in life are not things. Your life has been blessed by all of the things that you have lost.
57. To love is to see the inner beauty in another person and find your happiness in their happiness.
58. When we’re lost, we truly find our direction. We just have to be patient until it’s time for us to go in a new direction and be thankful for all the wrong turns that brought us to where we are.
59. Believe that you can change the world. Otherwise, the world will change you.
Life is short and I have just, only one chance to live it.
60. Love isn’t always easy, but it’s always worth it. The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
61. Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop.
Two souls with but a single thought, Two hearts that beat as one.
62. It takes a great deal of courage to see the world in all its truth and still love it. Get liked. Be Different. Be Free.
63. Love is not blind. It sees more, not less. Love knows that you cannot save everyone; it is willing to see less in order to respect another’s right to live.
64. Someone’s mood can change in a matter of minutes. What you say to them at that time is more important than you think.
65. The only way to do great work is to love what you do.
66. Holidays are about the people we love. When those people are all in one place, that’s called a real celebration.
67. Life is more than a race. It’s much more than a destination. It’s about the people you’ll meet and the memories you’ll make.
68. You have to be willing to risk everything. If you don’t, you will never have anything.
69. You’re stronger than you think. Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favourite.
70. If you love something let it go. If it comes back, it will be yours forever.”
71. You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
72. When you finally draw close to someone who makes you feel valued and loved, you will understand why it never worked out with anyone else.
73. Life is more than the end line at a track meet; it’s about what you take away from the experience.
74. Love your job, love yourself. Self-love leads to self-acceptance, which leads to self-improvement, which leads to achieving things you’ve never imagined. Love is an open door.
75. It wounds the soul to see the thing you love most in the world
76. Love is much more than just a strong feeling. It is friendship, understanding, and trust. It is the quiet acceptance of another person, their actions and their words. Love transcends arguments and quarrels. It forgives, respects and allows freedom.
77. Living in the present moment is really important and I’m trying to be more aware of that. It helps me a lot to be in a positive state of mind. I hope this inspires you as much as it does me
78. No relationship is perfect in life. you can either fight to fix it or accept it and move forward.
79. In life, friends who have unconditional love for each other are like a flame that has caught fire.
80. You live and teach best when your actions are aligned with your deepest truth.
81. You don’t have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great.
82. When love is shared, it makes even a simple meal seem like a feast.
83. In life, friends who have unconditional love for each other are like a flame that has caught fire.
84. It takes a lot of courage to face the possibility of love and lose it.
85. It takes courage to love–to open your heart and risk being hurt. However, when your love is returned, it’s the most wonderful feeling in the world.
86. Love is like the wind; it’s invisible but you know when it’s there.
87. Remember the feeling of your heart beating faster when you first met? Never lose that. Love is worth fighting for and love yourself enough to know that you deserve it.
88. Love is a hard feeling to define but everyone knows it when they feel it.
89. Love yourself enough to love others and to fight for the love you deserve.
90. If you love someone enough to set him or her free, your love is truly worth keeping.
91. The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any.
92. Hope is a waking dream. Love is when two people who care deeply for one another get together and never want to be apart.
93. I used to think the world was a big place, but if you don’t love yourself it’s not.
94. What makes me most happy is being in love, music, and my family and friends.
95. No matter who you are or what you do, there will always be someone who doesn’t like you.
96. If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, then your love is true.
97. Life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
98. The little moments that make life big. The most important thing is to enjoy your life — to be happy — it’s all that matters.
99. Life is like a roller coaster, you never know what’s coming around the next corner.
100. At the end of the day, it’s not what we say or how much we say it, but rather just saying something that counts.
When it comes to life and love, every day can be a struggle. There’s work, home life, school and socializing. But with the quotes here, you can get inspired to keep moving and have a balance. Whatever the situation may be, there might just be a quote that can help you through.