Learning is a life-long process and with each day comes new opportunities to learn. Sometimes, the best lessons come from unexpected places and people.
The best way to learn is to do. And the most effective way to learn doing is by learning from people who are already doing it. Books, seminars and mentorship can certainly help you grow, but nothing can replace being around a person who’s already living the life you want for yourself.
One of the most important things we can do to improve our lives is to learn from people — both the living and from history. You can learn from your experiences or the experiences of others. In other words, you can learn by doing, or by watching others do (and then imitating them).
People learn in different ways — some read books, some watch videos, and some prefer to just do it. But whether you are a self-learner or not, there is always something you can learn from other people.
I decided to create a list of inspirational and famous quotes about learning from others. You can go through them to get inspired or to inspire someone.
Famous Quotes About Learning From Others
Make sure to always learn from others. You should not be afraid to learn new things. Only the best people in the world continue to learn new things and become better at what they do every day.
1. Learning from the past and from the people ahead helps predict what will happen in the future.
2. Be curious. Experience new things. Stay open to other people’s ideas and experiences. The more you know about the world, the better decisions you’ll be able to make.
3. You can learn much from the mistakes of others. By doing so, you can avoid making the same mistakes yourself.
4. The ability to learn from the past guides us through our present and prepares us for our future.
5. Never stop learning from others, because life never stops teaching.
6. Don’t just learn from your mistakes, learn from others’ mistakes as well.
7. Never lose the opportunity to learn from others, even if it’s hard. You can’t always be right.
8. Learn from the experiences of others, savour the present, and hope for a better tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
9. We learn best through others’ experiences. Humble yourself to learn from the experiences of others.
10. The best way to get better at what you do is to surround yourself with people that are already great and learn from them.
11. If you want to be successful, find someone who has achieved the results you want and model them.
12. One man’s trash is another man’s treasure—we don’t need to throw away what’s already been done, we can learn from it.
13. We all have new things to learn every day. Life has a funny way of rewarding those who stay curious.
14. We learn best by example and the best examples aren’t just people who have succeeded, but people who have failed.
15. We all have a lot to learn from children, as they are not prejudiced and have tremendous flexibility in life.
16. Always keep learning. You can never know too much. Learn from everything that comes your way.
17. Never be ashamed to admit that you are ignorant. Be ashamed of abiding in it. Learn from things around you.
18. If you wait to do everything until you’re sure, you’ll never get anything done. Learn from others.
19. If you want to figure out a new way to do something, look at what someone is already doing and ask yourself why he’s doing it that way.
20. People do not grow on trees. You must nurture them, and sometimes prune them too.
21. To change, grow and create beauty, you need to surrender yourself to the knowledge of others.
22. Life is full of ups and downs. We need to work hard and learn from other people.
23. Learn from others, the more I learn, the more I realize how much I don’t know.
24. Some of life’s greatest lessons are learned from the stories and laughter of others.
25. Those who fail to learn from others’ experiences are doomed to make the same mistakes.
26. There is only one way to succeed in life, you must be willing to learn from what others have done.
27. When you know better, you do better. They say that those who don’t learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
28. Good lessons are everywhere if you’re willing to look and learn from others.
29. Learning isn’t about getting a degree, it’s about getting your life.
30. Learn from the mistakes of others—you can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.
31. Knowledge is like money, the more you have the better it gets.
32. To create a better future, look to the past and learn from your elders.
33. The best way to get better is to listen and learn from others.
34. Don’t let anyone tell you that your dreams are too big or that you can’t make them happen. Believe in yourself, learn from others and follow your heart.
35. Every now and then you need to pause in your pursuit of happiness, learn from others and just be happy.
36. Don’t be afraid to ask questions and learn from people, even if it means revealing your ignorance.
37. Wherever you are in life, you can always go higher if you choose to learn from others.
38. If you want to fly, then give wings to your dreams by getting inspiration from others who are ahead of you.
39. Listen and learn from people, not everyone is going to understand your journey, but those who truly matter will be right there by your side.
40. We are the average of the five people we spend the most time with… Be mindful of whom you spend the most time with and make sure it’s people who inspire you to be a better person.
41. Don’t miss out on great opportunities to learn from the people around you.
41. When you want to achieve greatness, it’s important to surround yourself with people who believe in you and learn from them.
42. Good things happen to those who are willing to learn from other people’s experiences.
43. Nothing is more beautiful than avoiding costly mistakes because you learnt from others’ experiences.
44. The best learning happens through hands-on experience, the next best thing is to learn from others.
45. Life is a journey, not a destination. So travel as much as you can and learn from people who are ahead.
46. Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So, learn from others’ experiences and mistakes.
47. The only way to do great work is to love what you do and learn from what people do.
48. We can always learn something from someone willing to share.
49. One of the greatest joys in life is being interested in something. The day is coming when every man will be regarded according to his real merit.
50. Learning from others is the best way to make progress. Follow smart people and do what they do.
51. You can be braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think if you learn from people.
52. Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times when one remembers to appreciate the light.
53. Failure does not hurt as much when you have a support system and an opportunity to learn from your mistakes.
54. Be the best version of yourself by learning from others who have gone ahead of you.
55. Take chances, make mistakes, and learn from others. That’s how you grow.
56. We are the average of the five people we spend the most time with. The quality of our lives is set by the quality of our relationships.
57. There is nothing in this world that gives the gift of success like hard work and learning from people ahead. There is no substitute for it.
58. Don’t let your fears hold you back. Your time is limited, so get going and keep learning.
59. Learn from others. If you keep repeating what you always did, you will keep getting what you always got.
60. Our light sometimes goes out, but is rekindled by an encounter with another person.
61. The world is a better place when we help others. Learn from the past, live in the present, and be hopeful about the future. Love your neighbour as yourself.
62. We should keep encouraging each other to grow, the most effective way we learn is from one another.
63. We should aim not to become successful but to learn from others and contribute value where we can.
64. I hear and I forget. I see and I remember. I do and I understand. I learn from others and I avoid costly mistakes.
65. We learn more from our failures than anything else. So focusing on success and learning from your mistakes will be a bonus.
66. Life is beautiful. If we don’t stop to appreciate what we have, we could miss out on it all.
67. There is no better time than today to start living the life you’ve imagined, but start by learning from those ahead of you.
68. When you find a style that fits your body, there are no limits to what you can do.
69. To conquer fear, you must become fear itself. To achieve a dream, you have to be willing to fail and learn from it.
70. The best art, is an art you cannot discover on your own.
71. Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn. Be inspired by the wise words of others.
72. If you’re going through hell, keep going and learning.
73. You only live once, but if you do it right and learn from other people, once is enough.
74. It is a common mistake that a life of ease lacks hope and adventure. But all one has to do is look at the world around them.
75. Sometimes you just have to let go, and then chase the horizon.
76. Courage does not always sound like thunder. Sometimes it shines in the quiet moments after the storm when a brave soul learns from a defeat and gets ready for the next challenge.
77. Never stop learning from others. The important thing is to continue questioning yourself and those around you.
78. Always find inspiration in those who are truly passionate. Because they are the ones who make you want to get out of bed in the morning.
79. Don’t keep your gaze on the person who looks down on you, focus on those who did and see and help you become.
80. I have learned to hope in the darkest times and find focus in bright periods. I do not judge the universe—only myself.
81. Learning from others is key. It’s not how you start, it’s how you finish that matters.
82. Be and do the best you can. Learn from others and avoid taking the wrong turns.
83. When you fall, get up and dust off. Learn from what brought you down and keep pushing.
84. The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique and learn from people.
85. We need never be hopeless and learn from others, for out of this world of despair grows the strongest wings.
86. Quit making excuses and start making things happen. Start by bringing yourself low to learn from people.
87. Don’t be in haste to start your own, learn from people ahead of you. In the end, it’s not what you acquired that counts but the life in it.
88. When you aren’t inspired…discover the stories of people who are and find your inspiration.
89. Life is short, make sure you’re learning and doing something that makes you happy.
90. Success is not a magical fairy-tale moment where you wake up on top of a mountain; it’s a series of little steps that add up to big ones.
91. We are all connected; To each other, biologically. To the earth, chemically. To the rest of the universe atomically.
92. The secret to getting up there is getting started and learning from those ahead of you in the game.
93. Don’t just pursue your passion, live it and learn from like-minded people.
94. The worst thing you can do is not try. It’s better to regret something you’ve done than something you haven’t done.
95. If you can dream it, and learn from those already on the journey, then you can do it.
96. If you’re not failing every now and then, it’s a sign that you’re not doing anything very innovative.
97. You are limited only by whatever is in your mind. Widen your horizon by learning more.
98. Life isn’t about finding yourself, it’s about creating yourself. Start creating yourself by learning from those already created.
99. I’ve learned that if you love life and are willing to learn from people’s mistakes, you will have little or no mistakes to make.
100. A person who never made a mistake tried anything new. But you can reduce the mistakes by learning from other people’s mistakes.
Life is a journey, and those who live it best are the ones who learn from everyone they meet. I’m sure you’ve heard that saying in a variety of forms in the collection of quotes about learning from others here.
The quotes about learning what you want from other people will help you realize how important is to learn from other people to achieve your goals. There is a lot of value that you can get from these quotes. I hope you enjoyed going through them.