It’s okay to be sad sometimes. One of the things that makes life interesting and exciting is the opportunity for happiness. But sometimes sadness enters into the picture, making us feel like things aren’t going to get better. I want you to know that it will.
So here are several it’s okay to be sad quotes to help cheer you up when you’re down. You should use them to encourage yourself when you feel blue. And not just yourself; a friend or family could use these quotes too when they are down. So be nice enough to be a source of encouragement to them during those dark moments.
So go ahead and pick the perfect it’s okay to feel sad sometimes quotes to help yourself, family, and friends get through any difficult moments.
It’s Okay to be Sad Sometimes Quotes
You don’t always have to smile. It’s okay to be sad sometimes, and it’s okay to express that but don’t remain in that mood forever. Come out of that mood as soon as you finish feeling bad. Life still has more good things to offer.
1. It’s okay to be sad sometimes cause the sun will eventually shine.
2. It’s okay to be sad sometimes. It’s okay to feel happy sometimes. The most important thing is to allow yourself to feel your emotions, even if they’re uncomfortable.
3. It’s okay to feel sad. Give it time. Shout at the clouds when you need to. Find a friend to pour your heart out to. You’ll get through this, and you’ll be stronger for it.
4. Sometimes, it’s okay to be sad and not feel a hundred per cent. Recover from the self-blame and take your time to heal.
5. You’re not alone. Reach out to a friend, or talk to someone about what you’re feeling.
6. Remember that it’s okay to feel down sometimes. We’re only human. We’ve got you, though.
7. Everyone has bad days, and sometimes the only thing that can help is knowing your feelings are valid and that we all go through them.
8. Sending you a hug big enough to make you feel better, even though it’s okay to be sad sometimes.
9. When you feel like you’re carrying the world on your shoulders, Just remember to take a deep breath and put one foot in front of the other. You’ve got this.
10. We all have those moments, and that’s okay. Just remember to take a deep breath and take it one moment at a time.
11. Take heart; you’re feeling achy and down, but you’ll soon be fine enough to even encourage others during their low moments.
12. We know that sometimes, life can be hard. You are human, and so are we. We are here to help you through your darkness and make it back into the light.
13. Everyone feels weird sometimes. It’s perfectly normal to feel like an outlier, even if you have a lot of friends.
14. I know you’ve had a tough week, but we’re all in this together. Know that your feelings are valid, and you can get through this.
15. We’ve all been there. Bad days can happen to anyone, and that’s why it’s important to know that you’re not alone.
16. It’s easy to feel isolated when you’re having a bad day, but the truth is everyone goes through them. It’s normal, and while it may not seem like it right now, things will get better. You’ve got this.
17. Bad days happen sometimes, and it’s okay to feel the feelings. It happens to all of us, baby. Keep going, champ.
18. It’s hard to feel like you’re in a good place sometimes, and I want you to know that it’s okay to feel that way. I’m here for you, too.
19. Bad days can be pretty tough. You’re not alone in feeling this way. Just know that you’ll get through this, and the thing will be better soon.
20. We’re all in this together. You are not alone. Things are going to be okay. I know it’s hard.
21. Know that bad things happen, and some invisible angels are always ready to help you and can make a difference in your life.
22. It’s a long day, and everything is going wrong, but it’s okay to be sad sometimes, and it’s okay to express that.
23. Having a bad day? It’s okay to be sad, and it’s okay not to smile. No pressure. You’re allowed to feel what you feel.
24. We are constantly bombarded with happy images, making us feel as though we should always be feeling joy and happiness. However, our reality isn’t always that way. Sometimes it’s okay to express when you’re not doing great.
25. Maybe you’re having a bad day. Maybe you’re in pain; maybe you’re lonely or angry. It’s okay not to feel okay!
26. It’s okay to be sad. If you’re having a bad day, let it out and let your friends know. Don’t be afraid to cry if you need to.
27. I know it’s tough. If you’re feeling down, you don’t have to force yourself to smile. It’s okay to take some time for yourself and try not to let things get on top of you.
28. Some days will be bad, and you can’t do anything about it. It’s okay to feel however you’re feeling, even if it’s different from what everyone else is doing.
29. Hey, it happens. We all have bad days sometimes. Take a moment and do what makes you feel better. It’s good for the soul.
30. When you’re feeling sad and lonely, call up a friend – or if you need to talk to someone, please reach out.
31. It’s okay to be sad; it’s okay to cry. Life is too short to always try and put on a brave face.
32. I know you’re going through a tough time, but no matter what life throws at you, I’m always here for you.
33. It’s okay to feel down. It’s okay to feel intense. It’s okay to take a break, to take care of yourself, to feel what you need to feel.
34. Sometimes, it’s okay to feel sad, overwhelmed, and like you don’t want to get out of bed. Take the time you need; You are very important.
35. It’s okay to feel a little down when you don’t get the job on your first try. Keep going and keep growing.
36. This, too, shall pass. Even though it feels like it won’t, or you feel like you can’t, this feeling of sadness and loneliness will pass.
37. Remember that it’s okay to take a break and rest. Sometimes you need to pause to recharge your batteries.
38. You’re going to be okay. Sometimes we put up walls that can only be knocked down by ourselves.
39. Hey, friend — if our feed ever feels too ‘perfect,’ I hope you know that’s not my intention. Sometimes it’s good to share the messy parts of life, too.
40. Don’t beat yourself up for having a bad day. We all have them, and we all get through them.
41. It’s okay to feel sad sometimes. I understand and am here for you when you need a pick-me-up.
42. It’s okay to feel sad sometimes. It happens to the best of us. Don’t worry; you’ll come out of it soon!
43. It’s okay to feel sad sometimes. It helps you appreciate the good times even more.
44. I know how much it hurts when you start to feel down. I want to help. You’re going to get through this, I promise.
45. Feeling sad is okay. I’m here for you and want to help
46. Sometimes, you might feel like your friends are annoyed when you vent about your struggles. I’m always here for you.
47. Feeling down sometimes is normal and a part of life. We’re here for you when you need us.
48. Sometimes, you may feel like it will all be okay. I’ll see you through the tough days and be your reason for smiles.
49. Feeling down is a part of life. You’ll get through it.
50. I know it’s hard to feel that way, but I’m here for you.
It’s Okay to Feel Down Sometimes Quotes
Feeling down isn’t a sign of weakness, for it’s human to feel that way. You don’t always have to be on top of the moon. Just remember to get your groove back after a gloomy episode. It’s okay to feel down sometimes.
51. It’s okay to feel down sometimes. It’s okay to cry. In fact, if you are crying right now, that is okay too. Life is too short to always try and put on a brave face. Everyone needs their time to feel what they need to feel.
52. It’s okay not to be okay. Cry if you need to, talk it over if you want to – I’m here to listen.
53. Everyone feels down sometimes. Life can be tough, and we all need a break from time to time. Sometimes, a good cry helps us release our feelings and make us feel better about life. It’s okay not to be okay sometimes.
54. I feel for your loss and cannot imagine what you’re going through. I’m here for you if you need to talk.
55. You’re human. You’re allowed to feel all of the emotions you have inside of you.
56. Express and deal with your grief. It will be hard, but you will be able to reach the other side. It’s okay to feel down sometimes.
57. Even on the hardest days, there is hope. It’s okay to feel depressed and exhausted. Embrace those feelings and get some help when you need it the most.
58. Feeling sad is completely normal. You might feel helpless, but you’re not hopeless. There are so many things that can help make you feel better when you’re down.
59. Do you sometimes feel that no one understands the pain you’re feeling? I do.
60. You are not alone. No matter how alone you feel or how down and sad you have been in the past, there is always hope for a better future.
61. If you feel that something has gone wrong, don’t let it get the best of you! There are always people to talk to who would love to help.
62. It’s okay to feel shaken. It’s okay to feel anxious, sad, or frustrated. But it’s also okay to take a break and care for yourself. You’re going to get through this. You are stronger than you think.
63. You’re not alone in this. Other people have felt the same as you, and they’ve gotten through it. If you want to talk, we’re here for you.
64. We all feel down sometimes. It’s normal, and it’s okay to give yourself some time to just be. You don’t need to be motivated or productive; you just need to be.
65. Let’s get honest. Life is stressful, and sometimes you’re going to feel blue. That’s okay. You’re allowed to be sad, anxious, angry.
66. We know that everyone is going through a difficult time right now. On top of all of your other responsibilities, taking care of yourself is important.
67. It’s good to know that your feelings are valid, that they are real and mean something. You’re not broken; you just need a friend.
68. We can see you. We can hear you. You’re not alone. We’re thinking about you, and we hope you feel better soon.
69. Some days can be tough. It’s okay to feel sad, overwhelmed, or just want to stay in bed. Take the time you need; You deserve to be happy.
70. I understand that some days can be harder than others. If you feel overwhelmed, take the time you need to look after yourself. You are so important, and you deserve to care for yourself whenever you feel you need it.
71. Some days, it’s okay to feel your feelings. Take the time you need and get out of bed when you are ready.
72. The truth is it is okay to be down sometimes.
73. It’s okay to feel down. I am here for you to offer a shoulder to cry on or an ear to listen to.
74. I know it can be a lot sometimes. Take the time you need, but try not to be too hard on yourself. It will get better.
75. You deserve to be happy. When you’re feeling positive, you can approach each day with a clear head and open heart. But when you’re feeling down, it’s just not true. It’s okay to have a bad day now and then. We should all try harder to remember that.
76. Feelings of sadness and loneliness will pass. Even when it feels like it won’t, or you feel like you can’t, please remember that this feeling will fade.
77. It’s alright to feel sad and lonely. You aren’t the only person going through it. Everyone feels like this at some point, and it’s okay to permit yourself to feel these emotions.
78. You’re not alone, and it will pass. Even if it feels like you’re in this by yourself, you’re not, and it won’t last.
79. You are not alone. It is okay to feel the way you do; it really is. I’m here for you, and so are many others.
80. I know you’re going through a hard time right now, and it hurts. You’re not alone. I’ve been there, and it passes, sometimes in days, sometimes in months, but it will pass.
81. I’m here to support you through the tough times. I know it must be really difficult to get through the day right now. So I want you to know that you’re not alone and that things will get better.
82. My friend, you are not alone. There is nothing wrong with feeling this way. I want you to know that part of being human is experiencing joy and pain, light and dark, and all the emotions in between.
83. This, too, shall pass. The next moment is bound to be better than this one.
84. It’s okay to be down but know this truth; focus on all you have in life & don’t let a few bad things ruin your happiness.
85. It’s okay to feel sad but not stay there for too long. It will all be okay. The pain will go away, no matter how much it hurts right now.
86. Here’s the thing: no matter how hard things get, they will always get better. So if you’re struggling, hang in there and remember that bad times don’t last forever.
87. Take a moment to feel your sadness, and then move on. Keep it moving.
88. It’s okay to be down; the key is not to allow yourself to get stuck in your pain. Life is too short and precious!
89. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
90. It’s okay to be sad sometimes. You are human. But that doesn’t mean you can’t or shouldn’t change your circumstances. Make a difference today by taking small steps towards your dreams.
91. Feeling sad can be a healthy thing. It’s important to feel your emotions and let them out, then get back up again.
92. Sadness is normal, but don’t let it get you down. Cry it out and try to be the best version of yourself you can.
93. Let the tears flow. Cry until you no longer feel the hurt. Then get back up and move forward with your life. It’s going to be okay, I promise.
94. It’s okay. It’s a momentary setback. It can hit you hard and drag you down. You might doubt yourself or feel like giving up. But it won’t last forever. Get back up and keep fighting.
95. You can feel sad and still succeed. Let yourself cry, then wipe your tears and keep pushing forward.
96. Tears are the best way to eliminate negative thoughts. Cry it out, and be ready to face the world with a clear mind.
97. You can do it. You have all the tools inside you to make this happen. Don’t be afraid to get a little help on your journey, but never give up.
98. It’s okay to be sad sometimes. Sadness is a feeling, not a fact. It will pass.
99. It’s okay to feel blue from time to time. It means that your heart is alive and well and that you are capable of feeling deeply.
100. It’s okay to be sad. Let the sadness wash over you and remind yourself that you are capable of feeling emotion and you are still alive.
I sincerely hope you found the right message for you among these it’s okay to feel sad sometimes quotes. If not, scroll around on the page, and you might find just what you’re looking for.
Please be kind to share this post on any social media platform.