Our boundaries define who we are and how we relate to others. They protect us from being used or abused by others and allow us to feel safe within ourselves. Setting boundaries is a way of taking back control over our lives when we feel out of control or disempowered. You must know what is acceptable and unacceptable in your life and not break those boundaries for any reason.
The first step to setting boundaries is knowing what your boundaries are. Your boundaries are the limits of what you’re willing to allow in your life. They’re the things that are ok and the things that are not. They’re your choices about how you want to be treated.
These know your boundaries quotes will give expression to how you want to tell people to know and respect their boundaries.
Know Your Boundaries Quotes
The boundaries you place on yourself are what make you feel secure. They create self-awareness and a sense of safety. Always stay grounded, be your true self, and know your boundary. Know what you want and what not to do.
1. Know your boundary. Know your space. Respect it. It’s all we need to be happy and healthy in our world.
2. Know your boundaries. Know where you stand in the big picture of things. Stick to the confines, and respect it.
3. Know where you stand and where you need to go. You will reach your goals when you know how to stay focused and stick to the plan.
4. Those who live with boundaries have peace of mind and safety, better health, and more time to enjoy life.
5. Peace starts with you, and once you know your boundaries, you can focus on your purpose in life.
6. You have built a wall to separate yourself from the world. Once your life is sequestered behind this wall, it is time to make peace with your choices and live.
7. Be careful of your thoughts. Consciously choose the bubbles you live in, the people you surround yourself with and the words that come out of your mouth.
8. Don’t let people walk all over you. Know your boundaries and remember that it’s not about them. It’s about you.
9. If you don’t know your boundaries, you’re bound to get hurt. Respect yourself and others.
10. When you lack self-control, it’s hard to get ahead. Learn when to say no and how to focus on your positive traits. You will find yourself in a better situation.
11. If you don’t know your boundaries, you will be taken advantage of and abused. Don’t let it happen!
12. Know your boundary because boundaries are the foundation of respect, trust and safety. They keep you safe from harm and abuse.
13. Know your boundaries because you’d be unsafe without them. That’s why it’s important to know them and respect them.
14. You have to create boundaries. They define you and keep those around you safe.
15. Boundaries are an important part of healthy relationships. Know your boundaries, and don’t let anyone cross them, even if you don’t feel like it yourself.
16. Boundaries are an important part of healthy relationships. If you don’t know what your boundaries are, ask. It’s too important to leave up to someone who consistently violates your boundaries and shows no sign of stopping.
17. Know your boundaries in life, and don’t take any crap. Remember — if you can’t handle some things, then don’t. If a person crosses your boundaries, it’s your choice to decide whether or not you let them.
18. Don’t let someone else tell you where your boundaries lie. If someone tries to cross them, you decide whether or not they come inside.
19. Set your boundaries, and don’t let anybody give you anything less than that. No one deserves to walk all over you. You’re worth more than that.
20. Set your boundaries. You should know what’s expected of you and, even more so, what’s not expected of you.
21. Boundaries are essential to staying safe and true to yourself. Whether negotiating agreements or communicating with others, don’t be afraid to set clear boundaries and stick to them.
22. You establish your own personal boundaries. Respecting other people’s boundaries is the best way to avoid conflict, whether at work, play, or at home.
23. Know your boundaries and stick to them. Work hard, dream big and live boldly.
24. Know what’s important to you, and don’t be afraid to stand up for yourself.
25. Enjoy the moment and go for it. You never know what you might learn or who you might meet. It’s all about living boldly, so seize the day and have fun.
26. Stick to your foundation and build something great. You might not get where you want today, but tomorrow will be better.
27. When you know your boundaries, you can be happy, but when you break those boundaries, you will be unhappy.
28. One must know their limitations. The brilliant ones don’t brag about their accomplishments and let the work and praise speak for themselves.
29. Don’t be a stranger. Become part of our community and make new friends nearby.
30. We all have boundaries, but not everyone knows where they stand. Know the edges of the map and respect them.
31. Keep your boundaries and those of the people closest to you.
32. The world is big. You can do so much and achieve so much with your talents, but it’s up to you to know where you stand in the big picture.
33. Know your boundaries, keep a thick skin, stay humble and have fun! Not everything will be perfect but remember. We are just human.
34. When you know where you stand, you can make better choices. Try to always remember what your boundaries are and respect them—even if others might go over them.
35. Remember that there are boundaries, and you should respect them.
36. There’s a line that needs to be drawn somewhere. Keep it at that place.
37. We all have a precise boundary. By discovering yours, you can live your life making the choices you have always wanted.
38. Get to know your limits and work within them. You’ll feel secure knowing where you end and the next person begins.
39. Stay true to yourself and who you are. Be confident in your ability to get the things you want out of life.
40. Be yourself. Be bold. Be confident, and you will be amazed at what you can accomplish.
41. Never lose sight of who you are and what you’re capable of. Underestimate your capabilities at your peril.
42. Our boundaries keep us safe, healthy and happy. We need to respect and protect them because they are our limit, but we are much more than we think.
43. We all have a precise boundary. It defines us. It protects us. Knowing your boundary is fundamental to living your life at ease.
44. It’s important to know your boundaries and be sure you live within them. Boundaries keep us safe, healthy, happy and full of vitality.
45. One of the keys to true happiness is knowing your boundaries, limitations and what you can handle.
46. What we learn in our youth can free us or hold us back. Knowing your boundaries and limitations will set you free.
47. It is integral to know yourself in order to grow as a person. This will help you figure out who you are and where you go from there.
48. When you know your boundary, you know how far to push someone. You can control your response and know exactly where you stand.
49. Knowing your boundary allows you to know who you are. You can control your emotions and will not get carried away by someone else’s words.
50. Most people have no idea about their boundaries, letting others trample them repeatedly. The easiest answer is to set a boundary for yourself and learn how to respect it.
51. Knowing the difference between right and wrong is not always easy. It requires experience, knowledge, and self-awareness. But once you determine your boundaries, you can define your life.
52. Sometimes, all we need is someone to help us realize our boundaries. Their questions can help us decide where we stand, and their actions can help us find new ways to explore and push the limits of our lives.
53. We all have a precise boundary. We need to know this limit, respect it, and protect it, so we can live peacefully.
54. Do not go past your boundaries, but don’t cross them either. This is the only way to be able to live a happy life.
55. Don’t let the fear of getting hurt hold you back. Understand your boundaries and make smart decisions to prevent adding unnecessary worry to your life.
56. Live your life to the fullest by learning to know your limits.
57. We all need to know where we stand with ourselves. That’s what boundaries are for—keeping us healthy mentally and emotionally.
58. Boundaries are walls or fences that you make to protect yourself from unwanted things. But if you don’t respect your boundaries, you might end up in an uncomfortable situation.
59. When others try to push you beyond your boundaries, remember this: theirs is a different set of values.
60. We all have a shield, a wall that protects us, but we never notice it. The wall is what separates us. Knowing your boundary will help you live at ease.
61. When you know your boundaries, you don’t need to test your limits. And as a result, people respect and care for you more.
62. When you know your boundaries, people trust you more.
63. You don’t have to be a control freak to get people to respect you. All you have to do is learn what your boundaries are and how far you’re willing to go.
64. Finding and protecting your boundaries is fundamental to a life of integrity. It allows you to create your destiny in complete alignment with your inner truth. Knowledge of your limits gives you courage and confidence.
65. Learning to identify and use your limits instead of letting them be used against you means you will always feel in control.
66. Knowing your boundary is fundamental to living your life at ease. You need to set the boundaries that work for you, what makes you feel good and what doesn’t.
67. Know Your Boundary. You will learn this lesson from your parents and the people around you who know you the best.
68. Know your boundary. Boundaries help you focus on the present and set expectations for how others should treat you. They also make it easier to communicate with family and friends.
69. Know your flaws, the holes in your armour and the places where you can be hurt.
70. Protect yourself by knowing your boundary lines. Once you’ve decided where you draw the line, don’t let anyone tell you that you are wrong.
71. Boundary is related to, but separate from, ‘boundaries’, and it’s important to know your boundary and value it.
72. Boundaries are important to me. I draw mine, and you draw yours. The key is knowing them and respecting them.
73. Don’t let anyone narrow your boundaries. Everyone has their own space, so respect that and don’t cross the line without permission.
74. Be clear on how far you’ll go with love, friendship, and intimacy.
75. Know your boundaries and how to work within them.
76. Know your boundary and stop reaching out to someone who’s not ready to be reached.
77. Always know your boundaries and work within them. If you think someone is being pushy, don’t be shy to tell them so.
78. Know your boundaries, and know your limits. And if you don’t know where they are, learn now.
79. Don’t let the fear of getting hurt hold you back. Know your boundaries and live your life to the fullest.
80. Learn to respect your boundaries, but don’t let them stop you from achieving your goals.
Know Your Limits and Boundaries Quotes
Everyone has their limits and boundaries. You must know what yours are and then set up a strategy to protect those boundaries because some people think you should always bend over backwards for them. Know your boundary, keep to them and don’t break those boundaries for any reason.
81. You need to know your boundaries to feel safe and secure.
82. Know your limit and boundary, don’t let anyone cross it.
83. It’s important to know where you end and others begin. It will help provide a feeling of comfort and security.
84. Knowing where you begin and end is crucial in getting what you want from life.
85. Get to know your rights and boundaries!
86. Know your boundaries if you’re unsure about what’s ok and what isn’t. Don’t be afraid to ask for help or to limit how many contacts you have with someone.
87. Know your boundary and limits, and stop reaching out to someone who’s just not ready.
88. Don’t keep pestering someone if they are not interested, and stop trying to convince them otherwise.
89. Always know what boundaries to set. Not everyone deserves you and your time.
90. When you know your boundary, you won’t have to wait for the other person to decide that it’s time to communicate with you.
91. Know your boundary, and avoid awkwardness. If someone is not interested in you, they will tell you they are not—it’s as simple as that.
92. We all have boundaries, and it’s important to respect those. If someone is not ready for you to be in contact with them, then it’s best to just not reach out.
93. Just because someone is online doesn’t mean they want to be contacted. Keep your boundary in mind and know when it’s ok to reach out to people.
94. Don’t be afraid to limit how and when you text someone.
95. Know your boundary and don’t shift grounds because of others. Know your boundaries, stay true to yourself and love who you are.
96. Know your boundaries, and don’t give up. Stay true to yourself and love who you are.
97. The only reason you’re not living your biggest dreams right now is that you haven’t properly set your boundaries. [
98. Don’t let others bully you in a direction you don’t want to go. Know your boundary and don’t shift grounds because of others.
99. Don’t shift grounds because of others. Know your boundary, and don’t let others move you. Stay strong, stay grounded, and stay on the right path.
100. You should know your boundary. It is your personal space, and others should not invade you. This also includes what you wear and how you act.
101. Don’t let others close your boundaries. It is important that you know your limits and doesn’t let anyone trespass on them.
If you want to be happy in life, then you must know your boundaries and don’t let other people break them for any reason whatsoever. Don’t let other people tell you what your boundaries are. You have to decide for yourself. You must have learnt something new from these collections of know your boundaries quotes. You can share these know your boundaries quotes with your loved ones.