These days, we are so carried away with the events around us that we forget even to thank the people that have done so much in our lives. The habit and culture of gratitude are so fast becoming an eroded one, yet, many people still deserve /thank you for who you are in my life texts and messages.
So, on an important day like the last of the year; a day to reflect on the events and activities of the folding year, it is not uncommon to know that there would be names of some special people who have touched us in one way or the other. Sending to them short notes of appreciation for the year is a very good idea. We all have those people and with these last day of the year appreciation messages & thank you quotes, you would be starting something like a lasting legacy with them.
Don’t rack your brain on how to write appreciation messages for the ending of the year to them because right here we have done all those for you and we urge you to selectively send to as many people as you know. They would appreciate it, trust me and it would the springboard to the more connection and relation you would develop with them. Now, get to work!
Last Day of The Year Thank You Quotes for Lovers
Every day of our lives, we desire the touch of our lovers and we are full of words, quotes and special feelings when they turn up as usual. To say thank you to a lover on the last day of the year for all the beautiful things done in the year is a great thing. Thank you, dear.
1. Honey, you have always been there all throughout the year. What would I have done without you? You are a blessing to me. On this last day of the year, I want to say a big thank you to you. Thanks so much, my dear lover.
2. My sweetheart, you have always wielded the ability to make me laugh. You don’t know how this lifts my spirit. My longing desire is always long to be in your arms every day. On this last day of the year, I want to say thank you to you.
3. You are the first person in my though whenever something happens. You are the nucleus of my life. Honey, thank you for all you do. This year is a beauty to behold till this day because you are always there. Thank you so much.
4. You are a lover I would always desire to have even I if have another life to live. Dearest, thanks to you for your positive addition to my life this year. Accept this message as a token of appreciation on this last day of the year.
5. You have been at my side when I needed you. Through ups and downs, I have found comfort in your arms. My honey pie, thank you so much. I wish I could buy everything to say thank you on this last day of the year for you. Thanks a million.
6. You are not just a lover in the bedroom. You are someone that pushes me to my best. Thanks for bringing out the best in me in all the 365 days of this year.
7. I knew I found a lover the first day I met you and from then till now, you have not failed me. There were about 365 days in this year. On this last, I can count over five hundred favours you have shown me. You are the best lover. Thank you.
8. Thank you, dearest, for not judging me in spite of all my errors. Thank you for each day this year. On this last day, I just want you to know that you are the best. I will always love you.
9. You are the source of my laughter and with you; every day is interesting, exciting and pleasurable. I would love to recreate every moment in this year with you over and over again. I love you. Thank you for all you do till this last day of the year.
10. You are the piece that makes the puzzle perfect. You are my lover and husband. Thank you for the happiness that you create every day. This year has been wonderful with you.
11. Dear wife, the relationship you and I have transcended this reality. Every day of this year has been great and pleasant. Thank you for every day this year.
12. Dear lover, I love you every day of the year. Were I to buy you a gift for each day this year, I wouldn’t have enough to do that. Thank you so much.
13. Dear lover, you are the glucose in my blood for energy. Every day of this year is a special none with you. I appreciate all you do till this very last day. Thank you for being the lover who never asks for reasons or explanations when all I need is a hug and a good laugh.
14. You are a lover that doesn’t withhold. Thanks for always giving out. A lover like you is needed in the world; one who continue to give, even when you don’t have anything to give back. Thanks for being one for me.
15. My sweetest candy, I don’t know the best way to say thank you to a lover like you except o give you a warm hug on this last day of the year. I hope you know that I appreciate everything you do in my life. Thanks for giving me a fantastic year.
16. My dear wife, when I look back at this concluding year, I realize that there are so many things I wouldn’t have been able to achieve without you. You do more than I expect and I want to say thank you for this amazing year coming to an end today. Best wishes.
17. To say thank you is what I intend saying but the way to say it is what makes me speechless. I don’t know where to begin because it’s been an amazing year with you. Thank you, my dear husband, for being such a great lover.
18. I can’t wait to share the New Year with you once again. This present year was exquisite because you gave your all to our relationship. I say a big thank you to you, my lover. I am so grateful to have you in my life. Thank you for being you.
19. Dear husband, your dedication, understanding, and time you dedicate to listening to me mean so much to me, and I feel very lucky to be able to experience life alongside you. I cherish you forever, my dear husband.
20. You are my husband, but you are worth more than a thousand men. Thanks for the love you have shown me from the first day of this year to this last day. I love you.
Last Day of The Year Thank You Wishes for Friends
Friends are those people that would stand by us when everyone else leaves. For a friend like you, saying thank you is not enough but I know that with this last day of the year, you would know that I do not take your friendship for granted Thank you so much for being in my life. Best wishes.
21. Dear friend, having someone as lovely as you is one of the great privileges I have had this year. I want to let you know that you are very special to me. I say a big thank you to you and wish you all the best as year mark the last day of the year. Thank you for being that person in my life throughout this year.
22. This year was great because I had you in it. I look back at each day in this year and I want to say a big thank you to you. You have shared in my pains and in my joy. Thank you so much and best wishes.
23. Thank you for being such a great friend in my life. I am privileged to have you and with all of you as a friend this year, I want to use the medium of this last day to say thank you to you.
24. Dear friend, thank you for all the smiles, the gists, the reprimand and all the lovely moments we shared this year. Thanks for always being there for me when no one else was. I appreciate you so much.
25. I don’t have too many friends but you are one of the few I have and you have been a very influential figure in my life. I appreciate you for your words of encouragement and the help you rendered even when I do not call for help. Thanks so much.
26. Only a few friends can be found anywhere on earth that is god as you are. Throughout this year, you have shown e the true definition of a friend. Thank you so much. Thank you for everything that you do.
27. Your acts of kindness are undeniable. On this last day of the year, I want to appreciate you for your lovely and care. No friend does it better than you.
28. Friends are known to be selfish but yours is a different one entirely. I want to thank you for all the wonderful ways you make me happy. I had enough in this year and hope that it continues in the coming year. Thanks, my dear friend.
29. Dear friend, I’m so grateful for you because you are always there when others are away. You are so supportive both in my difficult times and in my happy moments. Thank you.
30. In the timeline of my life this year, your footprints are so visible, my dear friend. You always make me feel special and loved. Thanks to my friend
31. I don’t know if I have ever told you that you are the VIP that I know. I am telling you on this last day how much I appreciate you and everything you do. Thank you, my friend.
32. Dear friend, 365 days are a very long one; you were in it all throughout and you made it fun to live in. Thank you so much, dear friend. My life is very blessed with some of the beautiful words you have spoken with me. Thank you for being a part of my journey.
33. Dear friend, I know that sometimes I forget to say thank you to you but on this last day of the year, I looked back and saw that you constitute the biggest difference in my life from other years. So thank you from the bottom of my heart.
34. Here is my own special way of saying thank you to you, my dear friend. I can’t repay for you all your acts of love and kindness shown all throughout this year. Thank you so much.
35. Your presence in my life this year made a difference. You brought a lot of freshness to my life. Thank you for the many beautiful ways that you touch my life. I appreciate you so much, my dear friend.
36. You were not just a friend on the register. You were a friend with action showing love and bringing meaning to friendship. This year is fantabulous because of you. Thank you for being there.
37. Thank you, dear friend. I just want to say a big thank you to you for your friendship this year.
38. I have learned so much from you this year alone and I have come to say thank you on this last day. I appreciate every point of your touch in my life. Many blessings.
39. Friends are like sparks, they ignite our lives. You are one special friend I have. For this year, I say a very big thank you for your companionship.
40. I hope you will find this message as a means of appreciation for what you are and who you are in my life this year. Thank you, dear friend.
Last Day of The Year Appreciation Messages for Family Members
Our families are the last option we have most of the time and you are very important in their numbers. On this last day of the year, I am sending you this message of appreciation and telling you how wonderful you are in my life. I hope that this will bring us closer as family members.
41. My cousin, you are the best person in my life this year. Thanks for being there and all you do. This is just a short message to express my profound appreciation to you.
42. Dear brother, I will always cherish you because you never hesitate to give me your shoulder when I need them. Thank you very much.
43. Brother, I’ve always cherished and appreciated you, but this is the first time I would tell you openly outside your birthday. Well, it’s the last day of the year, so it’s the best time to say thank you.
44. Dad, you are the type of father that every child needs. Thank you for your support, your concern and your care all throughout this year. I appreciate your sacrifice and the extent you can go to make things happen.
45. My niece, you are an amazing personality and I don’t think I would have made it this far without your kindness and generosity. I am especially grateful to you.
45. Dear niece, without you in my life, life would be a boring one. I appreciate your presence in my life. Thanks for being that caring family member.
46. Dear mother, a book is not enough to document all your acts of kindness this year alone. How much more of older years? I want to say a special thank you for being a sweet mother. I’m so blessed to have you in my life.
47. I have you in my life; it’s a privilege. Thank you my dear sister for helping make my life become a dream come true. It’s been a great year with you.
48. My lovely sister, I appreciate that you always remind me to bring out the best in myself. I can’t recount how your words have kept me up this year. I want to say thank you to you, my sister. Thank you.
49. No one can survive life without help. With you, my dear brother, life has been fun. I appreciate the special moments you stepped in to help this year. On this last day of the year, I want to say a very big thank you to you.
50. It’s my desire to say a big thank you and appreciates you for all your positive vibes this year. Thanks for your prayer and support as a mother. I appreciate this last day of the year, my dear mother.
51. I want to say thank you to everyone who has made my life a beautiful one this year. I hope that next year will be a better one. Thanks for such a beautiful year like this. Love you all.
52. This year has been beautiful because you were in it for me. Dear nephew, Please accept this message as a means of my appreciation to you for this year. I hope that next year would be a better one for us all. Thanks for making me feel great!
53. I am overwhelmed by your support and care for me all throughout this year. This is my own way of saying thank you dad for all you have done for me since the beginning of this year. On this last day, I want you to feel appreciated for your sacrifice in my life.
54. Dear mum, I am confident that your prayers for me have taken me thus far. Your support has been the cushion I lay my back on. Thank you so much and I hope you have all the best too.
55. I am truly blessed to have you in my life, dear sister. Every day of my life, I am emboldened to do great things because I know you will support me. On this last day, I won’t express my appreciation to you, dear sister. Thank you so much for being such a great part of my life.
56. Thank you so much for being part of my success story this year. Dearest brother, I will always appreciate but for this last day of the year, I want you to know that I appreciate you so much. Thank you, brother.
57. I want to say a big thank you for all the love and care you showed me this year. I wouldn’t have come this far without you. Thank you so much, my lovely cousin.
58. Dearest uncle, I am lucky to have someone like you in my life. Thank you for the calls, the texts and most especially the attention you give to me. On this last day of the year, I want to say a big thank you to you.
59. I am truly blessed to have such a great family. On this last day of the year, I want to express my gratitude to everyone for his support one way or the other to me this year. This last day of the year is a day to say thank you all. You make me happy to be alive.
60. How beautiful it is to have beautiful people like you around. I’m blessed to have you in my life, dearest nephew. Thank you for your visits, your concern and your love. I wish you all the best on this last day of the year.
Last Day of The Year Thank You Quotes for Employer/Employee
Every day of our lives, we have special people that we cannot do without; you are one of them. You are not just my employer, you are special to me. Thanks for all you do. Making me an employee with other amazing people is a privilege. I could go on and recall your words and quotes that have changed me in the year. Thank you so much.
61. Work is like home when you have beautiful people around. Dear member of staff, I am lucky to have you in my team since the beginning of this year. Thank you.
62. No single tree can make a forest. With you in the team, we can look back and say we have achieved greatness at the workplace together. Thank you for all your inputs on this last day of the year.
63. It is so amazing to have an employer like you sees the best in his subordinates. Since the first day of the year, we have been working together like a team and now on this last day, I want to say thank you for this great opportunity.
64. Thank you all for your positive inputs all throughout this year at the office. You kept the workplace warm with your jokes and cheerful gestures. Thanks for all you do, my dear employee.
65. Dear employer, beautiful people are the most valuable gift we can ever have. Looking back at the year, I can proudly say thank you for your support to make our work easier. I appreciate you.
66. Having you in my team as an employee has proven to be the most important decision I made this year. On this last day of the year, I want to say thank you for being such a hard-working member of staff.
67. Positive vibes make life a recreational centre with less stress. I’m happy to have you in the team. You made the difference. On this last day of the year, I want to say thank you for your honesty, hard-working and positive attitude at work.
68. With good people, life is better lived. You constitute part of the people who made my life a pleasure. I want you to know that I appreciate you very much. Thank you all!
69. You are the best boss of the year. I want to use this last day of the year to say I am proud to have you as my employer. Thanks for the opportunity and thanks for your great inputs.
70. Thank you for helping me in my workplace when I find it difficult. On this last day, I looked back and discovered that without you, I have struggled and never coped. Thank you so much for that.
Last Day of The Year Appreciation Messages for Customers
You are one in a million customers. Without people like you, my business would never grow. You are a positive addition to my business and I want to use the opportunity of this late day for the year to send you this appreciation message. Enjoy your new year and from us here, we say a big Thanks to you.
71. With customers and clients like you, we could smile and keep running the business. Thanks to you for your patronage.
72. Dearest customer, your presence has always been the fulcrum of our success at work. On this last day of the ear, we send our message of appreciation to you.
73. I am so grateful for your patronage all throughout this year. On this last day of the year, I want you to know that we are grateful for being part of us, dearest customer.
74. Dearest customer, you are the reason we are still in business. Thank you for this great year. We look forward to another successful year ahead. Thanks for your presence.
75. Dear customer, with you, we made success and we hope that we can continue like that. On this last day of the year, we say A VERY BIG THANK YOU.
76. You are our most prized possession. We don’t take for granted your trust in our services. Thank you. Enjoy your coming year even as we appreciate you on this last day of this year.
77. You inspire us every day to be better in our service. Thanks for your patronage. We promise to keep delivering top-notch services to you. As we clock the last day of the year, we wish you all the best.
78. Best wishes as we mark the last day of the year. Each day with you all through this year was a new opportunity to be grateful for something new. You are a faithful customer and we appreciate you.
79. We don’t make your contribution to our business for granted. On this last day of the year, we wish you the best as we also use this medium to appreciate you for your continued patronage. Thank you.
80. Dearest customer, we wouldn’t have survived this year without your patronage. Thanks for being with us.
Last Day of The Year Thank You Quotes for Teachers
You stand out among many teachers. You are the special one. Looking back at how the year started and with the last day of the year today, I want to send you this message to say thank you. You form a very important component of my existence. I wish I could write to you a book full of quotes to thank you. My best wishes.
81. Teachers are the light of the world. Thank you for your days of teaching all throughout this year. We appreciate you.
82. We can’t but notice your efforts on this last day of the year at impacting your pupils the best this year. Thank you, our ear teacher.
83. Dear teacher, on this last day of the year, we say thank you for all you do in the lives of your students. We wish you all the best.
84. Our lives have improved tremendously this year because you added a lot to us. On this last day of the year, we pray that you will also keep increasing. Thank you out teacher.
85. This is my token of appreciation to you, my dear teacher. Thanks for all your labour all throughout the year. More blessings.
86. As we mark this last day of the year, we know that it wouldn’t have been this good without you, our dear teacher. Thank you so much for all that you do. Let’s do this next year.
87. Dear Teacher, thank you for all your labour in this year wrapping up today. You have been a great influence in many lives
88. This is a token of appreciation to tell you THANK YOU, my dearest teacher. You have been a personality of importance in my life this year and in the one past. I wish you all the best.
90. With your words, lives have been transformed. With your labour, lives have been changed. Dear teacher, thank you so much for all you did this year. I hope to have more in this coming year.
/Last Day of The Year Appreciation Messages for Colleagues
What is life without friends and colleagues! I am so happy to have you around both at work and in every other area of our lives. On this last day of the year, I want to express my appreciation for your companionship all throughout the year till this last day of the year. My best wishes to you. My message for you is never to stop doing good.
91. Dear colleagues, I had you in my life for 365 days in this year ending today and you have been a good friend. Thank you for your kindness.
92. No one can deny love and kindness. You gave it all, my dear colleague. You were wonderful to work with till the very last day of the year. Thank you so so much.
93. Your love could not only be felt but it could also be seen. Your care is also very visible. I am lucky to have a colleague like you all throughout this year. Thank you so much.
94. I am thankful for everything you did to help me from the very first day of this year till the very last day. You are really a true friend and colleague. I appreciate all your love and care.
95. I can’t seem to have enough of you. Thanks for not also holding back. You are such an outstanding colleague. On this last day, I want you to know that I appreciate you so much. Thank you for how you are.
96. Today, being the last day of the year, I want you to know that I am grateful for your love and cooperation as a colleague. Let’s do this again next year. Thanks.
97. You complemented each of my efforts. With you at work, we could keep running without getting wearied out. Thanks for being such a wonderful person. This last day of the year, I say you are the best. Thank you so much.
98. You top the list of the most amazing person I have been with this year. Thanks for being such a nice person. I wish you all the best on this last day of the year.
99. Today I have decided to show gratitude to special people in my life; you are one of them, y dear colleague. Thank you for being a wonderful and amazing person this year. See you next year again.
100. I won’t allow this year to roll past without telling you how special you are to me, my colleague. Thank you for who you are. I love being with you. You are the best colleagues ever!
If someone sends you one of the messages above on the last day of the year, I know you would feel so important and loved. It would make you know how the person treats and admire your presence in their lives. That same way, when you send any of these last days of the year appreciation messages & thank you quotes to that those people in your life, you are creating a special feeling in their lives and a special day as the last day of the year. You have to send to many people and also share with your friends to do same. You may receive one back too.
Comments are closed.