Last Updated on
Awesome Thanks to You Messages for Appreciation
Lovely collection of thanks to you messages for appreciating lovers, friend and family that you send to him or her to appreciate his or her kind gesture towards you.
1. With the little you have, you have given your all. With your thrust of love, you have strengthen the saying that a friend in need is a friend indeed. Just so you know, your care is appreciated.
2. To me, the best way to show love is to care. That’s what you do always, even more. God will surely keep you for me. Your care is appreciated.
3. It’s a debt I owe, it’s a wish I want to see come true. It’s a pledge I made and such I won’t renege on. I appreciate you, even if words won’t do enough.
4. Who is a better friend than the one who cares? Who is the best friend if not the one that covers one’s nakedness! More than words would be appropriate to say thank You. I can’t but say, I love you.
5. I don’t care what beliefs are out there about friendship. I will give all of me to see you going greatly in life because you’ve been there when I needed someone to help. Truly, your care is worth appreciating.
6. You make me cry and I don’t know why. Maybe it’s because I’ve had no friend who cares for me this way. You are indeed more than just a friend. May you live long for me. I love you.
7. You counted the cost and being my friend wasn’t worth it, yet you’ve given your all to see that I become an enviable version of me. And I need you to know that I don’t have what it takes to pay you back.
8. This is more than a friendship, I must confess. Nobody ever showed me this great act of love. Your selfless service and sacrificial giving has no match. I wish I would be able to pay you back.
9. Even in a deep silence, I still smile. I smile because just a thought of you is enough to see me through the worst of situations.
Can’t you see that you’re a legend at friendship?
10. I only asked for a friend but God gave me more than that. Because no dictionary has been able to define you as I know. I’m blessed to have you. Thank you so much.
11. I’ve heard how they say that real friends always stay close together come what may and I got the proof when I met you. I just need to tell you, I appreciate you.
12. Some time ago, you promised to be there for me whenever I needed you. I can look back now and confirm what you said was true. You are a friend indeed. Thank you.
13. You have touched my heart in ways I can’t tell. You have stayed closer to me beyond my gaze. Thanks for being such a friend I can trust.
14. Yes, this friendship started like every other ones. Truly, we had moments like others do. And here we are today, still keeping the promises we made years back. I’m glad we’re in this together.
15. You have touched my heart in ways my mouth can’t narrate. You have been a friend I wouldn’t want to share. And I can only say with you, I’ve got the best of friendships ever.
16. I thought about everything that makes up a friendship, everything I’ve known, all I’ve seen, All I’ve heard with all I’ve been taught and I feel like giving you a medal for it all. You are such a friend I can’t do without. I love you.
17. I just wish someday, that I can look back to see that all our little quarrels and fights have made us into what the world will be proud of. I cherish you as a friend. Let’s keep it going.
18. When I was far away, you were near. When I thought this friendship was over, your heart of love drew me near. Yes, you’ve never stopped surprising me, you’ve never stopped being a friend I can call mine.
19. If it will take prayers or wishes, my desire is that this friendship never ends. To say it as it is, you have been a friend I can’t do without. Thank you.
20. Like an empty stomach rejoices with food and a bereaved heart rejoices at the sight of a Comforter, my life rejoices at your care. Your friendship has filled me to the brim.
21. Real friends are like the stars. That you don’t see them doesn’t mean they are not there; in and out of season, they are ready to brighten your darkest of nights. You are a real friend.
22. No matter where this leads or how far apart we go, my desire is to see us together again as friends that we’ve always been. I celebrate you.
23. With the moments we have spent together, unforgettable memories have been made and with the things we have shared, real friendship has been established. So can we keep this forever?
24. There are thousands of people connected to me one way or another and one of the most cherished among them is reading these texts. I celebrate us.
25. I know we have met for some reasons and whatever it is, I want to stay true to you until the end. You’re a friend I am proud of and thankful we crossed paths.
26. I must have done a thousand of things wrongly for which I’ve been scolded for. And if meeting you is one of them, I don’t mind getting punished forever for it. Your friendship is worth it.
27. If there are many things I am not proud of, many things I can’t beat my chest for, meeting you isn’t one of them. I am actually proud of being on this path of friendship with you.
28. Truly, I can’t say what tomorrow might bring our ways. I can’t say what each of us might become in the nearest future, too. But one thing is sure – I will be here whenever you need a friend to be there for you.
29. Friendship doesn’t answer to individual’s skin colour and neither does it answer to their race. One thing that keeps friendships is trust and I’m glad we’ve held up with that. I am proud of us.
30. I wake up every day renewed by the thought of this friendship. I look back now and I can say, If meeting you was a crime, I am ready to be a lifetime convict.