100 Thank You Messages for Friends
We all have that all-in-one friend who is in our lives and functions as a teacher, brother, sister, pastor, prayer warrior, counsellor and even become antagonistic if they see that we are taking a decision at our own peril.
They don't have to be present every second of your life, but you can always count on them. They know when you need space and show up just whenever they are needed.
This kind of people need all the appreciation they can get since you cannot repay them for their kindness.
Here are some messages you can send to them to show appreciation and put smiles on their faces. Thank You Friend Messages for Care, Help, Support, Commitment, Love, Loyalty, Trust and more...
1. Sometimes I feel like you outdo yourself just to make me comfortable. I'm grateful nonetheless. God bless you.
2. I remain indebted to you for all your many sacrifices.
Thank you and
3. You dumbfound me with your genuine respect for people and I'm proud to be called your friend.
4. You love me so much, you don't try to make me be like you but you help me to be a better version of myself.
5. Friendships teach us love and compassion. You have taught me more. Thank you.
6. You make a hard day better by making hilarious jokes out of otherwise tragic situations. Only a friend like you can do such.
7. I'm not scared to be vulnerable to you because you make me feel secure with your non-judgemental response to me in whatever situation I find myself. Thank you.
8. When everyone else thinks of what they can get from me or what I can do for them, you are thinking of what to give me or what to do for me. Thanks always for your thoughtfulness.
9. Thank you not only for who you are but for who I am because of you.
10. With you, no time is wasted: no dull moment. You help me make every time useful. Thanks.
11. With you, familiarity does not breed contempt. The more I am with you, the more I want to be with you. You are so caring.
12. I wish I could do half of what you do for me but I can't. All I can say is THANK YOU!
13. Gifts are presented to people during special occasions but you surprised me with gifts even when there is no celebration. and I'm grateful.
14. It is said that friendship is the family that we choose. Thank God I chose you and thank you for being you.
15. I chose you years ago and I will choose you again if I have to. Thanks for accepting to be my choice.
16. Thanks for not letting me regret my choice of friendship. You make this friendship priceless.
17. I know you are real with me whether in front of me or behind my back and I'm grateful.
18. As I grew older and my circle of friends decrease, the value increased because of the quality of the friendship. Thank you for being that one friend that gave so much value to friendship.
19. As my circle decreased, my value increased because I see me in you. Thanks dearest best friend. friend.
20. Thank you for being the person I'm not afraid to show my weakness to because you don't take advantage of me.
21. You are one of the few persons I truly look up to whenever I'm in distress. Thanks for always responding to every distress call.
22. You are not tired of my drama and immaturity. Thanks for being so mature.
23. You don't look at the age difference between us. You don't feel insulted even though I can be stupid at times. You are my one true friend. Thank you.
24. Thank you for trusting me even when I cannot trust myself.
25. Thank you for building my faith.
After all you went through, you still stood firm. I look at you and know that I can stand through whatever comes my way.
26. You have shown me the difference between forgiveness and leniency. You are so firm yet so understanding.
27. You taught me the difference between double standard and standing for the truth. Thank you.
28. Friendship is a gift but only people who value it discover it. Thank God I discovered you. You are a goldmine.
29. Friendship is a gift and I discovered it only when you came into my life and became my friend.
30. Your friendship to me is more than a gift to me. Thank you.
31. You are more than family to me. The only difference is that we do not have a blood relationship. Thank you for being a sister from another family.
32. Even though we do not have the same blood, our friendship is in our DNA. Thanks for sharing my DNA.
33. You are more loyal to me than my loyalty to peak milk. Thanks immensely for that loyalty.
34. You have more qualities of a great friendship than one person can possess. So I say again, you are more than a friend to me.
35. The main thing that assures me of your loyalty, is how much you care for me.
36. Thank you for being vulnerable with me, it shows the level of trust that you have for me. Thank you.
37. You let me borrow your new clothes even when you have not used them. You are the best.
38. You bailed me out when I couldn't pay my hospital bills. You always do.
39. You are always available and not needy. Thank you for always being available.
40. Thank you for understanding all my fears and helping me overcome them.
41. Thank you for loving me and doing so unconditionally without fear of admitting that you do.
42. You are a living example of unconditional and selfless love. Thank you, darling.
43. You saved me from making the mistake of a wrong choice in marriage. You are truly a God-sent.
44. You always tell me the truth and not just what I want to hear. Thank you for being truthful with me and our friendship.
45. Thank you for telling me that I look fat when I actually needed to shed weight but I hadn't realized.
46. You have made me a better manager of my time and life since I met you. Thank you, friend.
47. You know when to say no to me if I'm being extravagant even though it may not be your money. Thank you for being my financial manager too.
48. You know just when to lend me money if I really need and when to say no if I don't need it. Thank you.
49. You are not embarrassed to talk about sex. You help me embrace my sexuality even when I was too embarrassed to talk about it. Thank you.
50. I know you want some of what I have but since you are such a great friend, you refuse to be needy. Thank you for giving me lessons on contentment.
51. You celebrate my successes even when you don't seem to succeed in those areas. You do so without jealousy. Thank you dearest friend.
52. You adopted my family and made them just like yours. Thanks for being family.
53. You let me have your car when it was the only one you had to yourself since you thought I needed it more than you. Thank you.
54. You have patience with me when people are tired of my excesses. You are God-sent. Thank you.
55. With all you have gone through in life, you are the inspiration I needed and I'm glad I have you.
56. My world will not be complete without a friend like you. Thanks for being a great part of my world.
57. Thank you for helping me out with the children while I was out of town.
58. You are the only friend I'm certain I can call anytime and I won't be disappointed. Thanks for being there.
59. You always meet my expectations and you are the perfect example of a friend anybody can have.
60. I have not been a good friend but you have not allowed it to affect the quality of our friendship. Thanks for your loyalty.
61. You are always fun to be with. You turn any atmosphere to an atmosphere of celebration. You are a brand and I celebrate you.
62. You have impacted my life to the extent that people see me and reference you. You are a role model. Thank you.
63. To the most amazing friend who has never stopped believing me even when I seem to be failing.
64. Your refusal to fail despite all you have been through is a major ingredient for whatever success I have achieved so far. I appreciate you.
65. Even donkey gets tired but you never get tired of supporting me. You are the right kind of best friend everyone should have.
66. You look for every opportunity to spoil me. Spoil me silly is what you do every time. Thanks so much.
67. I love you my best friend not because I'm a good lover but because you are lovable. Thanks for being so lovable.
68. You check on me and expect nothing in return even when I don't 'want' you around and you always 'perfectly' understand. Thanks for your unreserved support.
69. It's so sweet to have someone to be completely responsible to. One you can always report yourself to. You are that someone. Thanks, my best friend.
70. You are that one person that I feel like I should pull your hair when you misbehave and you can also do same. Thank you for being my best friend.
71. I don't need to express my feelings in words, you always know exactly how I feel.
72. Sometimes I don't need any answer, any sympathy just a listening ear and you are a perfect listener.
73. Just like a photographer, you beautify my life in your mind's eye and make it a reality. Thank you, my friend.
74. I fell for you and I found everything in you. Thanks for being just that one friend that I need in life.
75. Friendship is love and sacrifice and that is what you stand for. Thank you for being more than a friend.
76. Being friends with you comes with a lot of benefits. Thanks for being there.
77. You make being friends so enjoyable. I can not imagine myself without a friend like you.
78. Anytime I get the opportunity to appreciate your sacrifices to our friendship, you make it look like it's just being friends, not sacrifice. Thanks for not getting tired.
79. . You make sacrifices for me and don't ever remember them. You are God-sent. Thank you.
80. The richest girl is one who has you for a friend. I'm glad to be that girl. Thanks for making me the richest.
81. Thank you for making my decision to make you my friend the best decision I ever made in life. I'm truly grateful.
82. Your friendship with me has taught me not to be so attached to anything or anybody as being too attached to something or somebody is unhealthy for any person or relationship. I am grateful.
83. Thank you, my friend, for teaching me how to give and share. Your kindness has taught how not to be selfish.
84. For always challenging me to greater feats. For challenging me to always dare, to do more and to become more. Thank you.
85. For only telling people about the good I have done and not my bad side. You are a great friend and I am forever grateful.
86. Thank you for making me realize that my life is a gift and no one is allowed to ruin or take it. Not even you.
87. . You taught me to always make a "what if" plan since there are no certainties in life. You have become my life's best teacher.
88. You keep me away from people who tend to devalue me because no one has the right to devalue me. You are appreciated.
89. You always save me from desperation whenever there is an unreasonable price to be paid for what I want. You are all I need, dear friend.
90. After I met you, the world has a new meaning, food got tastier, life is sweeter, my sleep is sounder and my worth gone higher. I appreciate you, friend, you are the best.
91. In life, we learn, change and adapt. We learn, unlearn and relearn. Thank you for always helping me with coping and thriving in new and difficult situations.
92. You are my friend and you are enough. You are all I need. Thanks for being one bedrock of support.
93. You let me know that what I want may not always be what I need. Therefore if I am too desperate for something, it may just be a want and not a need. Thanks for your loyalty always.
94. You know when to tell my secret to someone to save me from trouble when you know that the secret will harm me. Thank you for saving my life.
95. No one encourages me like you do even when I don't believe I can you believe in me and encourage me to achieve. Thank you.
96. Every moment is a celebration with you because I gain so much from your presence in my life. Thank you, dear friend.
97. Your presence in my life is an evidence that God is faithful. I love you, dear friend.
98. Sometimes I feel that God is partial for bringing such a person like you into my life. You are the God's personified in my life and I celebrate you, sweet friend.
99. There is "a friend" and there is "my friend". I'm glad that you are my friend and I am forever grateful.
100. . You know when I need space and show up just whenever you are needed. You deserve the ALL-TIME BEST FRIEND AWARD.
- Written By Doris Emmanuel Odu.