100 Thank You for Being My Best Friend Quotes & Messages
Imagine going through life alone without no friends. No one to share in your laughter and joy, sorrows and tears, no one to tell how your day went, no one to go through life with you!
How weird would that be?
Over time, I've come to realize that these little things, like having someone to talk to, really matter. And in the end, they are not little as they pertain to life and well being.
And shouldn't we appreciate these friends, who stand by and with us through thick and thin, even at moments when it wasn't easy for them?
Showing appreciation for even things perceived as little is ideal, let alone things that aren't little like friends deciding to stick with you.
Let your friends know how much you appreciate their presence in your life.
Make known to them, how much you value them and how blessed you are to have them.
There's this thing beautiful words when put together in a text does to people. Beautiful texts of appreciation have ways of melting the heart, in a positive manner, though. Smiles.
I have prepared, just for you, messages to show appreciation to that special friend of yours. I'm sure your friend will love them and would be pleased to do more things for and with you.
Happy reading. Make your choice and please, do share.
Thanks for Being My Friend Always
Sweet words are cheap but expensive when gifted to those who deserve it. You are getting them cheap on this website because there is someone who deserves them. So, what would you say than, thanks for being my best friend!
1. My darling friend, will I ever be able to show you how grateful I am? For all the love you showered on me. Most times I feel I don't deserve it. But still, thanks for sticking with me. I love you.
2. Just when I thought I had lost everyone, you showed up, Just like a knight with the shining armour in the night. I love you, babes. Thanks for being there, always.
3. I look behind me and I see you cheering me on, rooting for me, supporting me. Do I deserve you? You are a special one and I love you for being you. Thanks for being the best friend I prayed for.
4. Thanks a bunch, darling for being solidly behind me, spurring me to be better than I already am. You are God sent baby. Thanks so much.
5. I love you. I love you. I love you. I wish I can scream on the mountain tops. You've been so wonderful, my best friend. You are the best indeed. Thanks so much for everything.
6. Meeting you is the best thing that ever happened to me. Thanks for initiating our very first conversation. Thanks for sticking with me at moments when I'm not worth it. Thank you! Thank you!! Thank you!!!
7. I can't even explain how our friendship began and how we got talking, I don't remember. All I know is that you stayed when all others left. I'm eternally grateful, dear. Thanks for being my best friend. Love Ya!
8. I still wonder how you cope with me and my naughtiness because I sometimes can't cope with me. You are one in a million, darling and I'm in love with your kind of being. I can't thank you enough dear. Thank you so much.
9. Oh, my! Oh my! I just got the gift and I couldn't stop the tears that followed. Oh my God! Thank you so much, baby. Believe me when I say I love you. Thank you so much.
10. That wonderful gift for me? What did I ever do to deserve the manner of love you've always shown me. I'll be eternally grateful. Thank you so much.
11. Just for being here, for being near, for being so close, for being my strength and confidant, thank you so much. I'm really grateful dear friend.
12. Of all those around me, you were the least I expected to stay... To stay with me in my troubled moment. Thanks for your support my darling. I'm really grateful for all that you've done.
13. For all that you've been, for all that you've done, for how you've fared with me, I'm not ungrateful dear friend. I'm glad in my heart. Thank you so much.
14. You mean a lot to me and I'm never trading our friendship for anything else. Thanks for putting up with me. Thanks for being my friend. I love you dearly.
15. I've never expected the magnitude of care you've showered on me. And, oh my, I'm indebted to you. Thank you so much, darling.
16. Prodding me to rise above limitations, pushing me to be better, believing in me and many other things you've done in such a short frame of time, baffles me, but I'm really appreciative. Thank you so much.
17. What can I say or do to show how grateful I am for... everything. Thank you so much. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
18. You know, you've been more than a friend to me. Standing up for me and helping me through life. I love you, dear. Thanks for being my friend.
19. A friend like you is rare. You decided to stand by me when I least expected support from you. I'll be ever grateful for your timely support. Thank you, dear friend.
20. You are one of the few people that I can never take for granted. I really appreciate our friendship and your decision to stick with me and remain, friends, even when you could have looked the other way. Thanks so much, baby.
22. Even if you open my heart and see the bottom, you will never understand how grateful I am. For lending me your shoulder to cry on, for your presence in my life. Thank you so much. I love you.
23. If we were to come to this world a thousand times, I would choose you as my best friend over and over again, because you are indeed the best friend. Thanks for being the best. I love you.
24. Looking back at how far we've gone, I realize it we wouldn't have gone this far without you. You put up with my excesses when you could have easily ditched me with no regrets. Thanks for not giving up on us. Thanks for being my friend.
25. I thought I had a problem. All my friends were leaving me. You came and proved me wrong by showing me that nothing is wrong with me. You stayed with me, defining friendship. I love you now and always. Thanks for being here for me.
26. Thanks for accepting me and my flaws. Thanks for being a very good friend. Thanks for your daily and ever timely support. Thank you for everything, my dear, thank you.
27. I'm still in awe, wondering why you love me and gave me such beautiful gift. God bless your good heart, my dear friend. I truly appreciate this.
28. Many times, I wonder how life would without you. You've added colourful colours to my coloured life, making my life a very colourful life radiating beautiful colours. I wish you can get to know how grateful I am. Thanks for being beautiful, inside out.
29. Most times when we are both talking about me, I wonder if I actually know myself, because you seem to know me more than I do. Thanks for understanding me and putting up with me.
30. You came into my life and sorrow and everything negative left on their own accord. I can't thank you enough for coming to my life when you did. Thanks to my friend, anytime, any day.
31. Yay! My best friend forever. I got the gift you send. Oh! So precious! Just what I needed at the moment. Thank you so much. May God bless the work of your hands.
32. Thanks for lighting up my life! Thanks for lighting up my world. Thanks for your presence in my life. Thanks for being my friend. Thanks for... everything.
33. Such a dependable friend. I can always trust you with anything and everything. You've been here for me. And I'm not ungrateful. Thank you so much, my good friend.
34. Someone who will listen to my whining, who I can confide in, who will listen to my complains and understand my tears. That's the type of friend I prayed for and God gave me YOU. Thanks for being my best friend. I love you.
35. A call from you, early in a day tells me how great my day will be. There's this pleasant thing your voice does to my insides. Above all, I'm happy you are in my life.
36. On meeting you, I knew I was going to love you and thought of the probability of us being best friends. Turns out I was right. Thanks for coming to my world, baby.
37. Meeting someone as special as you are is so cumbersome. And I'm so glad I have you in my life. You mean more than a thousand words can emphasize to me. Thanks for being my friend, honey.
38. Oh! I'm so blessed! Having you in my life is worth more than having a thousand rubies. I appreciate every damn thing you've done for me since our meeting. I love you, best friend.
39. You've been more than a friend to me. And we'll remain more than friends till eternity. I love you, babes!
40. Even at moments when I lost faith in myself, you came on to show me how wonderful I can be. You are the best thing that has happened to me, you know. Thanks for your support, my sweet friend.
41. You came on strongly for me, especially when I looked down on my abilities. You believed in my strength, even when I was nothing. Thanks for everything you have been and have done. You are loved, dear.
42. For being such a terrific friend, pulling me up when I fall, encouraging me to rise above limitations, thank you so much. I'm grateful for all that you've been.
43. I know I don't say this often, but dear, you are such a good friend. I bless the day our paths crossed. Thanks for believing in me.
44. I can't thank you enough for sticking with me through troubles and trials, for being the best friend ever. Thank you so much. And I love you.
45. You have been my inspiration, confidence, strength, pill for my headache and many more that you are to me is what I'm grateful for. Thank you so much, sweet sugar.
46. Properties, riches, wealth and fame are without meaning when a friend like you isn't near. Thanks for bringing meaning to my life, my darling friend.
47. Happiness fills me because I get to share a relationship with you. Our friendship runs deeper than relationships amongst blood siblings. I'm so happy we met, my friend.
48. I'm forever indebted to you. And I'll forever be grateful. Thanks for all that you are and have been. We'll be together, all days of our lives, babe.
49. I feel that if I become more successful than I already am, I'll be able to pay you back for all that you've done. But then, all you've done cannot be measured. You've been more than a blessing, babe. And you know I love you.
50. You've been a beautiful source of joy, even in ways you don't know and I appreciate your very being. Thanks for being so close to my heart. I love you dearly, you know.
51. Even our fights and misunderstandings get us knowing each other better. I'll always be grateful to God for the gift of you. Thanks for being in my life.
52. Choosing me as your friend still shocks me. I don't know what I've ever done to deserve your friendship. But I really appreciate your standing by me when all others left. Thank you, dear friend.
53. I don't have to wait for your birthday to celebrate you. You deserve to be celebrated, every blessed day. Never have I met anyone like you all my years on Mother Earth. Blessed you are, babe. Thanks for being my friend.
54. When I was deserted and alone, you came and helped me up. Can I ever thank you enough for your support through the years? Thanks for your solid presence, dear friend.
55. I'm positive that our friendship will extend to the world beyond. Our bond simply can't break. Thanks for being all that you are, dearie, I love you.
56. For being that special friend, for holding my hand when all others dropped it off, for holding me so close to your heart, I'm really grateful. Thank you so much, sweetness.
57. You've brought about many positive changes in my life that get me wondering where I'd be now if you hadn't shown up when you did. Thank you so much, my sweet friend.
58. I'm still surprised you stood by me even when troubles decided to dwell with me. I was awed. God bless you abundantly, babe.
59. You are the reason I believe that good people still exist on earth's surface. Thanks for showing me the good side of life. I love you, dear.
60. In this present time of the world, a person like you with a great heart is so rare. And now that I have you, I'm never gonna let go. Thank you for everything.
61. I have one of the greatest gifts of life - friendship. And I get to share this gift with the one with a beautiful heart - You. Thank God for us and thank God for me.
62. Your entrance into my life signified a new and beautiful beginning. I haven't been any happier. Thanks for coming to my life, honey. You are the best.
63. At the period when I built a fence of defence around my heart due to past hurts, you came with your aura and the walls came crumbling down. How can I show my appreciation, baby? Thank you so much.
64. I never expected you to come back after I foolishly pushed you away, but I'm grateful. Thanks for condoning all my deeds, dear.
65. Your constant show of concern for me keeps drawing me to you. You look out for me as though we're related by blood. May the good Lord bless you. Thank you so much, my dear.
66. The depth of care I see whenever I look into your eyes is incomprehensible. I can't explain how you've come to care so much for me. Thank you so much, baby.
67. I've always heard and I know that friendship is about sacrifices. But the length you've gone for me and your sacrifices for my sake is beyond my comprehension, my dear. I simply love you.
68. Countless times, I've thought of how we met and how you've come to matter so much. You are a blessing, my dear. Thanks for having me.
69. You are special and you know it. You are such a sweet person with a beautiful soul. Thanks for infecting me with your beauty. Thank you so much.
70. The day you walked into my life was the day everything changed for me. You look beyond my flaws and see only the best I can be. I'm so glad I have you.
71. Lighting my heart and walking through dark paths with me, such a wonderful friend you've been. Thanks for all the time and energy you've dispensed, so far. I love you so much.
72. My friend in times of trouble, one who heeds every of my beck and call. You know you mean a lot to me. Thank you very much.
73. You're the sister I prayed for and see how God swiftly sent you to my life. No sister can do more than the things you've done already. I'm grateful.
74. How you manage to know what I need exactly still shocks me. Thank you very much. I really appreciate the gift and it will come in handy.
75. I always find my hands in yours any time I'm too weak to journey through life. You are just like my support system. Thank you so much, my blessed good girlfriend.
76. You've managed to keep me on my feet at a period when my legs were wobbly when I thought I couldn't move further. Thank you so much, my dear. I appreciate all that you've done.
77. Thanks for being a good friend in times of trouble. Thanks for daily support. Thanks for everything.
78. You probably don't know, but your daily words of encouragement are enough to make my day. I love you, dear. Thanks for choosing to be my friend.
79. At a time when I wasn't even expecting favours from you, you showed up for me. I really can't show my appreciation to my satisfaction. Thank you so much for everything.
80. You paid close attention to me when the rest of the world left me to my decisions. I'm really grateful, my dear. Thank you so much.
81. I'll ever be grateful for this great gift that I've received from you, my dear sweet friend. I wasn't expecting it. Thank you so much
82. I love all that you've been to me and all that you've done. Thank you for the manner of respect you have for me, which has made me respect you in turn. I love you dearly.
83. How should I begin to describe the type of bond that exists between us? We're inseparable, baby. Thanks for standing up for us.
84. My number one supporter and fan. The one who roots for me even when I'm failing, even when all others see nothing good in me. Thanks for being a part of my journey, honey.
85. Thank you, darling, for not giving up on me, even when I had given up on myself. Thanks for pushing me to be the best I can be. Thank you so much, my darling.
86. This text comes with buoyancy and lots of love. Over the years, I've come to know that you don't just have a beautiful face and sweet words, but that you got a very large heart. Thanks for your time and the precious gift. I'm indeed grateful.
87. My sweet, sweet best friend. I still don't know why my love for you increases on a daily basis. You must have charmed me. And I love the charm. You are worthy of all the love I can afford to give you. Thanks for being my best friend.
88. My very good friend in whom I'm well pleased. Thanks for everything you've done for me, even when I don't deserve them. You are indeed more than a friend.
89. I keep wondering what I'd have done if you are not in my life.
Thanks for being my friend, dear one. I simply love you.
90. I have you to thank for so many things I know and have. You've been a great pillar, strongly behind me. Thanks for everything, my friend.
91. Meeting you changed the course of my thinking and my direction positively. I keep wondering how my life would be if you are not in it. Thank you, best friend.
92. At moments when we are together, my heart breaks. I wish we would live together, work together, so I can see you for 24hours for 7 days. I love you that much, darling. Thanks for being my friend.
93. Your coming to my life brought about a new dawn and a great turn around. You are an angel in human form. Thanks for choosing me as your friend.
94. For not letting go of me and leaving me to go astray, thank you so much. Thank you for being a true friend. Your type is rare. Thanks again, dear friend.
95. The things you do for me and the support you give me are immeasurable. Should I want to try to pay, debt will be my lot. Thank you so much, my friend.
96. How you know and understand me is still baffling to me. I mean, you actually just know the things I need per time. Thank you so much for the gift, dear. It's just what I needed. I truly
97. I wish I can do more for you. I owe you so much, dear. You are simply the best. Thank you for all that you've done and that you'll do. I love you.
98. I'll never be able to show my appreciation as I'd have loved to. You've been through a lot for me. You are God sent. Thank you so much.
99. I'm sure my life would not be so appealing if you are not in it. And boring too. Thanks for all the fun and joy you brought to my life. God's blessings always, babe.
100. God bless and breathe on the day we met, my dear friend. We've got many years together and I'll spend most of it thanking you
for all you've done for me. Thanks, dear.
- Written By Oluwashanu Mayowa.