Most people, even those who were not lucky enough to have parents that told them this, learn early on in life that laughing is good for the soul. However, as we grow up, so do our worries and responsibilities.
Sadly, many lost the ability to laugh and instead opt for grumpy negativity over optimism. There are even some out there who can’t help but appear cynical and sad even when they are happy.
I am here to tell you that laughter is the best medicine, and this couldn’t be truer. You should put an effort to laugh more often. Find a reason to enjoy yourself. It’s the best way to be happy and healthy.
So are you looking for some inspirational quotes about happiness, or laughing is good for the soul? Look no further because you’ve come to the right place. Here are laughing is good for the soul quotes that you can use. Enjoy!!!!
Laughing is good for the soul:
Laughing is good for you, and sharing laughter with others can make you feel less lonely. If something you do causes you to laugh, it’s a good bet that it is healthy for you. So laugh till your soul says thank you.
1. Laughter is a great way to calm the soul, some angry nerves and reduce stress.
2. Laugh, and you’ll have a longer life because laughing reduces stress and numbs pains.
3. Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.
4. Laughter is timeless, imagination has no age and dreams are forever.
5. Laughter is the best medicine. Unless you’re diabetic, then insulin comes pretty high on the list.
6. A laugh is a smile that bursts. So don’t keep that smile until it metamorphoses into full-blown laughter.
7. Laughter is the happiness you’ll find right under your nose.
8. A child’s laughter is good for the soul cause it’s worth more than a thousand prayers.
9. Seriously, laughter is the best medicine. It helps reduce stress, which helps you live longer and improves your immune system. Plus, it’ll put a smile on almost anyone’s face.
10. The more you laugh, the longer you live. That’s undoubtedly a bonus, considering how great it feels.
11. Life’s too short not to wear some laughter on your face especially when life is as sweet as this.
12. Laughing so hard your belly hurts at work can be more beneficial than you think.
13. To laugh is to be happy. Therefore, laughing is good for the soul.
14. You cannot be a pessimist and laugh, and you cannot be an optimist and laugh if you are not alive. Laughing is good for the mood and soul. Therefore try to stay alive by laughing.
15. Laughing is good for your health and helps you get through the day. If you’re feeling under the weather, or just down in the dumps, then look around you, for there’s something that will bring a smile to your face.
16. A laugh a day keeps the doctor away. So, go ahead and laugh as it makes life a lot sweeter and healthier.
17. A laugh a day keeps terrible feelings away! You don’t have to go to the gym or anything like that. All you have to do is laugh!
18. Research shows that people who laugh more have a healthier outlook on life. Laughter releases endorphins that help positively impact your mood and improve your health. Have fun and laugh more today.
19. Don’t be so serious in this life. There is more to it than just trying to survive, and be happy; don’t let anyone tell you differently.
20. Go and spread a little laughter in the world today: after all, laughter is good for the soul.
21. Create a laughing pandemic so the whole world could feel good down to their soul.
22. Laughing is good for the soul when you are alive and even on the other side of the world.
23. You don’t have to play by the rules of corrupt politicians, manipulative media, and brainwashed peers. Learn to cut through the matrix and see the world for what it is. That’s the only way never to lose your laughter.
24. Whether you’re sad, hurting, or in the dumps, laughter is an effective way to get out of a funk.
25. Laughter can change the world – it can change people, it can change attitudes, and it can create harmony. So laugh.
26. People who laugh more live longer. How can you laugh more? Glad you asked! Laugh at those jokes, watch funny movies/videos, be a comedian, make comedy sketches and tell them to your friends and family.
27. Laughing is good for the soul and brain. It actually changes your body chemistry to a more positive state.
28. If laughing is good for the soul, then I’ve been saving my soul for many decades.
29. Laughter is good for the soul; that’s why you always see me with a good dose of laughter.
30. My favourite food for my soul is laughter and more laughter.
31. Baby laughs are the best medicine. They make the soul flourish.
32. We’re laughing so much that we developed some six-packs.
33. A good laugh and a long sleep are the best cures in the doctor’s book.
34. The soul feels better when the face is full of laughter.
35. If you can’t laugh at yourself, I’ll be happy to do it for you.
36. A happy soul needs a cup of coffee and a good laugh.
37. Tears of laughter, the best kind.
38. Sometimes, all you need is one person to make you laugh, and just like that, your soul is nourished.
39. Laugh until you cry; your soul will thank you more than ever.
40. This day is for laughing so hard until your abs hurt.
41. Life is short; enjoy your laugh twice as hard.
42. Never take yourself too seriously. Have a little fun with life. Do something different every day. Laugh more and stress less.
43. Nothing is better than a good laugh at the end of a long day.
44. You can never have too many laughs in your life. So keep laughing till the end of time.
45. Good friends and family, good food and drink and lots of laughter. That’s where I want to be.
46. Your soul is saying to you, go ahead—laugh out loud. You’ve earned it.
47. Laugh like you won’t be doing so ever again.
48. Laughing will help your soul make heaven.
49. I wish you deep laughter that would create new laughing lines on your face.
50. If only you would laugh, your soul wouldn’t feel an ounce of sadness again.
51. The best feeling in the world is to laugh with someone who makes you laugh.
52. Give in to luxury with a few minutes of laughter every day.
53. If you enjoy the relaxing nature of a hearty laugh, then remember to take plenty of time to relax, reflect and break the ice.
54. I want to laugh so hard today that I’d not be anxious about my problems anymore.
55. When you laugh, your soul prays earnestly for you.
56. Please your soul by laughing cheerfully cause if your soul is at peace with you, you’ll be happy.
57. I want to laugh with a friend and stranger.
58. Let’s have a good laugh for the sake of our soul.
59. Your soul needs laughter, today. I recommend a 100 dose of pure laughter for you.
60. Let’s challenge ourselves with a laughing competition. The effect will be evident in our souls.
61. If indeed you want a blissful soul, make laughter your daily routine.
62. The more you laugh, the more you cleanse your soul from all impunity.
63. Laugh wholeheartedly so that your soul can have reasons to thank you.
64. No matter the trouble around you, laughing is compulsory.
65. Having a burst of good laughter isn’t what you do when you are happy alone but more so during hard times.
66. Have you tried making a joke about that tough situation? Laughter could turn it around.
67. If you are laughing, be present in the moment so your joy may reach the depth of your soul.
68. If indeed you are happy, laugh like a happy person.
69. Laugh like no one is watching. It will help your soul feel good.
70. I want you to laugh as your soul feeds on it. Now, go and laugh till your cheeks turn red.
71. I think laughter is the best medicine — so I am going to stock my soul with some laughter.
72. I don’t care how expensive laughter is, I can afford it.
73. Today is the perfect day to laugh off my worries so my soul will be rejuvenated.
74. I want a party of laughter. So laugh with me, friends and family.
75. Feel some joy in your heart and let your face wear some laughter.
76. You only can see the beauty and power of laughter when you’re laughing.
77. Laugh uncontrollably. Your soul wants to feel you enjoying your life.
78. If I were you, I would laugh without holding back.
79. If you love your soul, prepare to laugh over the smallest jokes.
80. I want you to learn to laugh without looking serious but like a happy child.
81. Don’t wear a smirk; wear a burst of laughter.
82. You need to laugh till you find yourself looking funny to the rest of the world.
83. Your soul would love you more if only you laugh more often than not.
84. Make everyone laugh; your soul will feel touched by the joy of these people under your influence.
85. You don’t need a reason to laugh. Choose to laugh no matter what.
86. Laugh at yourself cause your soul wouldn’t mind.
87. Laughing is good for the soul, and that’s why I don’t mind being your butt of a joke.
88. Laugh all you want, even at me, sweetheart. It’s good for the soul.
89. Your laughter brings me great satisfaction, so I hope you laugh a lot today.
90. Laughing is good for the soul. Moreover, it keeps haters away.
91. Laugh today like there’s no tomorrow. I swear you’d like it.
92. Laugh at your troubles even; it’s the best state to be in tough times. I love you.
93. Laughing brings out the youthfulness in you. I hope you have many reasons to laugh out loud today.
94. Laughing isn’t just good for the soul; it’s the collagen for your skin. Laugh more, sweety.
95. Laugh all day. It won’t bring you stressful wrinkles.
96. I love to see your laugh lines. They make you look prettier. Laugh all the more, dear.
97. Laugh with the stars, laugh along with the sun, and you’ll stay happy all day.
98. Need a reason to laugh; think about what you’ve found to be truly funny in the past. Laughing is good for the soul.
99. What memories of us laughing do you have? I hope this question brings you some laughter tonight.
100. Laugh at your mistakes; they won’t feel like it anymore. Laughing is good for the soul.
Remember that life is too short to take it too seriously, and remember that laughter is always the best medicine for whatever ails you. So go ahead and lighten up every once in a while.
Everyone needs a good laugh now and then. You will be surprised at how much happier you can become when you just learn to laugh more often and quit taking yourself so seriously. Who knows, maybe one day soon, you’ll look back on your life and think, wow, I laughed a lot. And then you’ll smile satisfactorily.
Lastly, sharing these laughing is good for the soul quotes to relieve someone from depression.
Thank you for reading.