Virtually every one of us wants to leave a mark on the world. Many of us want to leave an indelible impact and ensure we are not only remembered but also respected for what we have done.
Just when you think of making a mark, fear and selfishness tell you that your mark cannot be louder or bigger. But, will you die with a world still untainted by your touch?
If your answer is NO, then stop hanging around in the shadows of society and unearth every single potential and influence still buried under unanswered questions and unfulfilled dreams. Choose and work towards leaving a mark on the world.
If you still lack motivation. let these leave a mark on the world quotes gear you up and cheer you on.
Leave a Mark on the World Quotes
When you leave this world, your footprint will be left behind. It will be the mark you left on people’s lives, whether positively or negatively. It doesn’t matter how much money you have or how many degrees you have earned; it only matters how many souls you’ve touched with love, hope and encouragement.
1. A worthy footprint is one that you can leave on the world without leaving any scars.
2. You can leave a mark on the world in many ways, don’t just make your footprint; make an impact.
3. Leave a mark on the world, and never live your days wondering what you could’ve done. Remember, there is always something you can give, share or achieve.
4. Leave a mark on the world that’s as beautiful as you are.
5. Just as a footprint leaves a mark on the sand, your children’s lives will be impacted by the words you speak to them.
6. Having an impact is a worthy goal. And we’re so glad you aim to leave a mark on the world.
7. He lived with a purpose, and he wanted to leave a mark on the world. When he passed away, those marks were all around us.
8. Leaving a mark on the world doesn’t happen overnight. It comes from an accumulation of small actions.
9. Every morning, hold yourself accountable for the mark you want to leave on the world because, in the end, it’s all you have.
10. Waiting is in vain; the world has to be won today.
11. At the end of every day, look back and know that you made a mark on the world. You left a worthy footprint.
12. Leave a mark on the world that will never be erased.
13. Go out and make a difference; leave a mark on the world.
14. Leaving a mark on the world, one step at a time.
15. I will leave a mark on the world for good or for bad. The choice is mine to make.
16. Let’s leave a mark on the world together. Let’s make an impact. Let’s create a worthy footprint.
17. Leave a mark on the world by putting our phones down and looking at the wonders around us.
18. Dream big, take risks, and be authentic. Leave a mark on the world and make an impact.
19. We must leave a mark on this world before we leave it, and those who choose to do less make a smaller impact. Be the cause of meaningful change in the world.
20. When you make a positive impact, you leave a mark on the world. Have the courage to keep making that impact.
21. What are you doing to leave a mark on the world?
22. Leave a mark on the world, don’t be measured by how much you have when you die, but by how much you have left when you die.
23. Don’t make a mark on the world; make an impact. To the ones who are creating the change to better our world, we salute you.
24. Take a Stand. Make an Impact. Leave a Footprint.
25. Never stop searching for ways to leave a mark on the world. We all want to make a difference.
26. The best thing about a good footprint: you can walk away from it.
27. In the end, we will not be judged by how many diplomas we earned, how much money we made or how positions of authority we held. Instead, we will be remembered for our character, for our courage and for the impact that we leave on this world.
28. If you’re not on the path you want, make a new one. Don’t settle for the excuses, or you’ll find yourself exactly where you are now a year from now.
29. Have you ever felt like your voice didn’t matter? But, deep down inside, you know it’s not true. Together we can make our voices louder than ever and leave a mark on the world that will last long after us. Let’s Keep Going!
30. Like a brush stroke, leave your mark on the world. And what is that mark? Your creative legacy.
31. I challenge you to make your mark on the world and leave it better than you found it.
32. Influence isn’t about followers; it’s about making a difference.
33. We all have an influence on the people around us. What will be your legacy?
34. Whenever you’re feeling stuck or not sure what to do next, remember that your mark on the world isn’t made by what you get but by who you are.
35. Wherever you go, whatever you do, when you make a difference in the lives of people around you, that is an accomplishment.
36. How are you going to be remembered?
37. You’ve got to give the world your best, even if that means getting kicked in the face.
38. Don’t want to just leave your mark on the world; want it to be World Wide.
39. Leaving a mark on the world isn’t about winning awards or racking up numbers; it’s about leaving a trail of change. Be the person who makes a difference.
40. You leave a mark on the world not by what you do but by who you help.
41. I don’t want to be just doing what my parents did. I want to be doing something that’s going to leave a mark on the world.
42. Change your world, not just your neighbourhood.
43. Always look for ways to grow your reach, your influence, and your impact.
44. Don’t let your impact stop at your front door. Let’s make our communities and the world a better place.
45. If you can dream it, you can achieve it. Go out there today and let your voice be heard.
46. Let your legacy be shaped by what matters most to you.
47. Do not go where the path may lead. Instead, go where there is no path and leave a trail.
48. Just for a moment, think about all of the people, places, and things you’ve seen. Your footprints are everywhere.
49. Your actions have no boundaries. You don’t need to live in the same place as other people to make a difference. The world is yours, so go change its course.
50. Leave a mark on the world, not just a small group of people. Let your influence and impact be large, we’re talking world here.
51. Leave a mark on the world, not just on your small group. Let your influence be large.
52. Your work isn’t just for small groups; it’s for the world. Let your efforts be large-scale.
53. You are here for a reason. Leave your mark on the world, not just a small group.
54. Your legacy isn’t something that comes from doing something big once in a while — it’s something that comes from being yourself every day, making small differences in other people’s lives.
55. The way you act, treat people and perform your duties as a professional will have a lasting effect on your career. But it also has an impact on how others perceive you at home, with friends and relatives.
56. Be the change you want to see in the world.
57. The legacy you leave behind is one of the most important things in life. It’s the mark that you leave on the hearts and minds of people forever. It’s what people will remember about you long after you’re gone.
58. The person with the most followers doesn’t always have the most impact. More often, it’s the deep impact made by someone who stands for something and is unafraid to share his or her beliefs.
59. Go out into the world. Build and innovate. Build a company on top of the ideas you’ve come up with in your classes, and lead teams to make them happen.
60. If you don’t leave the world a better place than when you entered it, who will?
61. I don’t want to be a part, I want to leave a mark.
62. We all have the power to create lasting change. It’s our duty to leave a mark on the world, not just a dent.
63. Showcase your best work and be a game-changer in your industry in hopes of leaving a mark on the world, not just a dent.
64. Let’s leave a mark on this world instead of just a dent in the sand.
65. The mark you leave behind isn’t always the one you planned on. Be the type of person that leaves a mark, not just a dent.
66. Because our work won’t last, we must make sure to leave a mark on the people we meet.
67. We all have the power to leave a mark on the world by doing something we love. Here’s a tip: Start small and work your way up.
68. You can’t stay on the sidelines, or life will pass you by. You need to take action now and make your mark.
69. If you’re going to do something, make it an experience worth having.
70. The words you say will leave an invisible mark on your children for a lifetime. Every word is like a footprint that’s left behind in the soft, fluffy sand of their hearts.
71. Change your world, not just your neighbourhood.
72. Always look for ways to grow your reach, your influence, and your impact.
73. Don’t let your impact stop at your front door. Let’s keep our communities and the world a better place.
74. If you can dream it, you can achieve it. Go out there today and let your voice be heard.
75. Let your legacy be shaped by what matters most to you.
76. Do not go where the path may lead. Instead, go where there is no path and leave a trail.
77. Just for a moment, think about all of the people, places, and things you’ve seen. Your footprints are everywhere.
78. Your actions have no boundaries. You don’t need to live in the same place as other people to make a difference. The world is yours, so go change its course.
79. Your voice might be small right now, but it’s worth amplifying. It’s up to you to leave a mark on this world, don’t bury the impact and influence inside of you
80. You are here to leave a mark in this world. Don’t bury and hide your influence from those around you.
81. Let’s leave a mark on the world, an impact and an influence, rather than just being another brick in someone else’s wall.
82. Leave a mark, don’t be remembered for what you did. Be remembered for who you are.
83. The impact on humanity is as permanent as it can be. Be in this world, and leave a mark on it.
84. Design a life that leaves a mark â€“ not just on the world, but on yourself!
85. You can leave a mark on the world as big as you want.
86. This is your world. Create a mark, not just a footprint.
87. Before you start chasing any dreams, take a moment to think about what is really important to you. Start working towards that by leaving a mark on the world around you.
88. Make the impact you want to make in this world. And if you only make a dent, then that’s okay. Be a small part of the giant mosaic called life.
89. What kind of impact will you make in this world? What will your legacy be?
90. Making a difference in the lives of others is one of the most rewarding things you can do in this world.
91. We are the creators of our own destiny, make a mark on the world and don’t bury your true influence inside you.
92. It’s not enough to help people and leave a mark on the world. Help others and make your mark. Your impact matters more than you think.
93. Run the race, complete your goals and live the life you want. Because we all have an impact, don’t bury it in fear.
94. Leave a mark on the world and make it a better place.
95. How do you leave a mark on the world when you feel powerless? Your story, your work, your impact, how do you make it matter? How do you make it count?
96. If no one is around, who will know that you have walked this earth? You have to leave a mark on the world by doing incredible things.
97. No matter how big or small, always leave a mark on the world. Don’t be afraid to dream big and reach beyond what you think is possible.
98. Let’s leave our mark on the world, not just on the surface, but deep down in the soul.
99. Let your light shine. Let the world know who you are and what you care about. Always keep inspiring.
100. Dynamite comes in small packages so does inspiration. When you can see and feel the difference you’re making, your day is complete.
101. Your actions will echo for eternity. If you live for someone’s glory and not your own, you’re a slave.
102. In the end, it is really the memories that matter. Make sure you make enough to last a lifetime.
103. When you make a choice, the Universe conspires to make it happen.
So start making a difference today. If you have an idea, try it out, for fear of failure is a model for inaction. Do one thing that matters to you if you do only one thing in life, do something that leaves a mark on the world.
Hope you enjoyed these leave a mark on the world quotes. Share your though in the comment section and forward the quotes to as many people on your social media contact as possible. Thanks.