Life at 40 for a woman, is the passing of time, and all that it brings. There are lots of beautiful changes which are mostly celebrated by a woman at this interesting period of her life. For most women, as they grow older, they become bolder and younger—and learn to trust themselves again.
What’s life like at 40 for a woman? It can be quite different depending on the woman. In some ways, it’s pretty similar to life at any other age: you have your ups and downs, and you’re figuring things out as you go.
For some women, the 40s are a confusing time; it is a period of struggle and uncertainty. For some, Life at 40 is said to be a very exciting phase. It is not only the time when they are free from some of the restraints of society, but it is practically like a second birth.
These life at 40 for a woman quotes will help you to realize what life is, what it means and what it has in store for women who are entering their 40s. Enjoy!
Life at 40 for a Woman Quotes
Life is a journey. The start of the 4th decade of life is a new unfolding that isn’t indicated by age or number but perhaps a re-birth in knowing you’re becoming a woman. Life at 40 for a woman is a time where she is often working with different hormones and changes due to ageing.
1. Life is a marathon and not a sprint. As you reflect on your life at 40, think about the goals you still want to achieve. Bring your wildest dreams to life and inspire yourself for more years of greatness.
2. At 40, you have the power to bring your wildest dreams to life. It doesn’t matter if you’re starting a new career or looking for love—chase what makes your heart leap.
3. At 40, you’ve done so many amazing things. Now it’s time to set your dreams free and reach for the stars. Be ready for a new level of greatness that awaits.
4. At 40, you have the perfect opportunity to again re-invent yourself. You know more than enough now to be successful in your next project. Empower yourself to start something new and forge a different life path.
5. At 40, you are standing in the light of your own accomplishments, looking back on a life well-lived. Now is the time to reflect and look forward, to new beginnings.
6. When you turn 40, you step into the golden years of your life. Standing in the light of your own achievements and celebrating a life well-lived, this is your time to shine!
7. As you approach 40, it’s time to look back on all that you have achieved and to look ahead, because the best is still yet to come.
8. Life begins at 40, so take the opportunity to look ahead at all the possibilities.
9. Your 40s are a major milestone in your life, and the decisions you make now will shape your whole future.
10. Your 40s are a critical time in your life, and the decisions you make now will affect you for the rest of your life.
11. The decisions you make in your 40’s will shape your whole future. At this point, in your life, you’re ready for a new you and we can show you how.
12. Your 40s are the prime time to start deciding the future you want. Make smart decisions now so you can enjoy your later years!
13. Your 40s are a time to be yourself, to make your own rules and to live your best life. Don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do it, because you can.
14. At 40, you’re in a great place to become the best version of yourself. You’re smart, strong, and equipped with all this life experience – you’re unstoppable!
15. Your 40s are when you’ll finally have the freedom to live in your own space. You’ll work hard now and build a life you can enjoy for decades to come.
16. Life at 40 is like a box of chocolates — you never know what you’re going to get.
17. Life at 40 is like a box of chocolates — it’s the sweetest chapter in life’s story.
18. At 40, we start to understand the difference between having a good & a great life.
19. At 40, you are standing in the light of your own accomplishments and looking back on a life well-lived.
20. As you reflect on your life at 40, think about the goals you still want to achieve. Bring your wildest dreams to life and inspire yourself for more years of greatness.
21. A woman in her 40s is confident, comfortable with who she is and what she’s accomplished, and knows herself as well as she ever will.
22. Women in their 40s are accomplished, confident, and comfortable with who they are. They know what they’re capable of and they know themselves as well as they ever will. They are wise and are true role models.
23. A woman in her 40s knows herself better than she ever will. She’s a role model for all women of any age.
24. Women in their 40s live with confidence, comfort, and complete contentment. They know who they are and what they want.
25. A woman in her 40s knows what she wants and doesn’t apologize for it. She’s lived long enough to know that you can only count on yourself, so be sure to do what makes you happy, don’t waste your time, and above all else, be confident.
26. A woman in her 40s is bold and stylish, and lives on her own terms.
27. In your 40’s you come to a realization that life is a dress rehearsal. So go out and have the time of your life.
28. In your 40’s, you realize that life is truly a dress rehearsal. You have the chance to live the life you want, and everything you do is in preparation for that stage.
29. At 40, you may realize that life is a dress rehearsal. This can help you get out and get the most out of every moment.
30. A woman in her 40’s is beautiful in her strength, wisdom and courage.
31. Being a woman in her 40s is something to celebrate and be proud of.
32. Whatever you choose to do, your 40s are a time to feel good about yourself and own the fact that you are a fabulous woman!
33. A woman in her 40’s is a wonderful creature. A woman in her 40s can see beyond the clouds and rainbows, to the shining lights of heaven.
34. A woman in her 40’s is a beautiful, wonderful creature. She has gone through many experiences in life, both good and bad. She can see beyond the clouds and rainbows, to the shining lights of heaven.
35. A woman in her 40s is a creature who can see beyond the clouds and rainbows to the shining lights of heaven. She is a wonderful person who has gone through so much but still gives everything she has to those around her.
36. A woman in her 40’s is a wonderful creature. She is beautiful, wise, and kind. She knows that life is like the seasons: full of sunshine and rain.
37. A woman in her 40’s is a beautiful creature. She has experienced more of life and can see the light at the end of the tunnel.
38. A woman in her 40’s is a beautiful angel on earth. She has the wisdom and experience of a woman in her 20s but has the beauty and youth of a young woman.
39. Women in their 40’s are passionate, loving, and giving. They have the wisdom of experience, but the youth of a young woman. If you are lucky enough to attract one, she will be your best friend, guide and protector… as well as your lover.
40. A woman in her 40’s is a beautiful angel on earth. She will be your best friend and protector.
41. A beautiful angel on earth, the woman in her 40’s is just what you need. She’ll be your best friend and guide.
42. Women in their 40’s are some of the most mature, beautiful, and strong women out there. They have the wisdom, experience, and grace of a younger woman.
43. Women in their 40s today are some of the most mature, beautiful, and strong women out there. They’ve got the wisdom, experience and grace of a younger woman with a touch of elegance.
44. Women in their 40’s are a tremendous asset to any man. They have the wisdom and experience of a younger woman with the maturity and grace of a lifelong partner.
45. For women in their 40’s, it means you have the wisdom and experience of a younger woman. You have the power to make the best choices for your life and have a good time doing it.
46. Women in their 40’s may not be looking for the same things you are. They may be older and more mature, but they aren’t prepared to settle down. They want to enjoy themselves and have fun, just like you do.
47. Welcome to the ’40s. Enjoy your best years yet, surrounded by women that have everything you need to feel beautiful and confident.
48. Life begins at 40. A woman in her 40’s is more mature, confident, and experienced than a 20-year-old.
49. A woman in her 40’s is more mature, confident, and experienced than a 20-year-old. She has learned from her past experiences and seen enough of the world to become a distinguished woman.
50. It’s true. You are more mature, experienced, and confident now than when you were 20. You’re in a great place right now and people will love you for who you are.
51. Women in their 40’s are in the prime of their lives. They are experienced, confident, smart, and beautiful.
52. There’s never been a better time to be in your 40s. You’re more mature, confident, and experienced. This is the decade you can really be happy and healthy.
53. Life begins at 40 and it’s the best part of your life, which is because you’ve had a chance to live it.
54. Life begins at 40. Enjoy it, Live it! And relish every minute of it.
55. When you turn 40, you realize that it’s the best years of your life. It’s a time to enjoy the fruits of your labour. It’s a time when you feel young at heart and strong of mind. When you turn 40, you can finally look back and say ‘I’m proud of my life.
56. At forty, your life begins to make sense. You have a history and a past, you have a present and most importantly, you know what matters to you.
57. 40 years is at least half a life. You’ve done everything (or almost everything) you want to do and you’ve earned the right to relax, take it easy, and enjoy life.
58. 40 is a great year to start an exciting new chapter. You’ve done everything (or almost everything) you want to do and you’ve earned the right to relax, take it easy, and enjoy life.
59. When you turn 40, a lot of people might start telling you to slow down and relax. But that’s just the easy way out. Why not push yourself to do more than you ever thought possible? Live life to the fullest, and make every second count.
60. Embrace the beauty of getting to know who you are as a woman, and what it is you want and need at 40.
61. Life at 40 is so much more than shedding the “single” label and becoming a wife or mom. It’s about recognizing whom you’ve become, embracing each day with gusto and never, ever letting yourself slip into invisibility
62. Life at 40 is all about living fully, loving with gusto and learning to truly embrace each day. Finding yourself means shedding the “single” label and stepping into your full power.
63. At 40, you’ve come into who you are. You’re embracing the future. You’re excited about life, and you are never going to fade away. At this age, life is more than being a wife or mom. It’s about knowing your strength and living with gusto.
64. Life at 40 is all about loving who you are and having the confidence to live each day to the fullest. It’s about embracing yourself, embracing others and being a force for good in the world.
65. When you’re approaching 40, it’s a great time to reflect and grow as a woman. You can start by taking a look at yourself in the mirror and seeing whom you’ve become. It’s about building yourself up, being a strong woman who can provide for herself in all the ways.
66. Life at 40 is about redefining the meaning of success. It’s about finding your passion, turning them into your dreams, and giving everything you’ve got to make a difference in this world.
67. Congrats on turning 40. You may feel over the hill but you are simply at the beginning of a new chapter, and it’s going to be epic!
68. A woman at 40 is like a fine wine; she gets better as she grows older.
69. Women who turn 40 are golden. They’ve learned how to make the most of every moment and every relationship. They laugh more easily. They know what they want—and aren’t afraid to ask for it.
70. Women who turn 40 are golden. They’ve learned how to make the most of every moment and every relationship. And they aren’t afraid to ask for what they want.
71. Women in their 40’s are at their peak. They’ve experienced more in life, they’re confident and they smile more easily. They know what they want—and how to get it.
72. Women over 40 never stop learning. They know that laughter is the best medicine and they use it often. They know how to embrace each moment and stay present in their experiences.
73. Turn 40 with confidence. Let the world know you mean business and you’re taking it all the way to the top.
74. Loving life in my 40s! A year of changes and challenges, but I’m keeping the faith and staying strong.
75. Women in their 40s are making the most of life. They’re not letting tradition stop them from doing what they want, being whom they want to be, or living the life they’ve always dreamed of.
76. Embrace and celebrate this time of life. Life begins at 40.
77. How to be 40: Live every day like it’s the first day of your first date with life.
78. At forty, a woman is like a teabag—you can’t tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water.
79. You don’t know how strong and capable you are until you face a challenge. At forty, a woman is at her peak in every way.
80. Forty is when a woman’s inner strength and security become visible. At 40 she is the epitome of power, competence, and stability.
81. At 40 you are the epitome of power and competence. Your inner strength and security are visible to all.
82. Their inner strength and stability become visible, at 40. She is a force to be reckoned with, and not afraid to show it.
83. At 40, women become the epitome of strength, success, and stability. They are on top of their game and are ready to take on just about anything.
84. At 40, a woman’s inner strength and competence are revealed. With her power, confidence, skills, & knowledge she becomes unstoppable.
85. A woman at 40 is a groundbreaker, a visionary, and a spark. She is an inspiration to those who have succumbed to failure and an example that it’s never too late to regain control.
86. At 40, women aren’t afraid of anything. They are smart, confident leaders who make the world a more exciting and ambitious place.
87. 40 is the beginning of a new decade of positivity and prosperity. It is when you can be comfortable in your own skin, accomplished, and confident.
88. An unstoppable force. If a woman is after something, she’ll get it. At 40, women aren’t afraid of anything. They are smart, confident leaders who make the world a more exciting and ambitious place.
89. In her 40s, a woman is a leader. She is smart and confident. Exciting and ambitious, she isn’t afraid to chase her dreams.
90. Smart, confident, and fearless: at 40, women are brave enough to try new things. Their calm, optimistic outlooks allow them to see challenges as opportunities.
91. Women over 40 make the world exciting, they push the envelope, they don’t accept failure, and they encourage others to chase their dreams instead of settling for a life that isn’t fulfilling or inspiring.
92. At forty, a woman is free to view the world from a new perspective. She has decades of experience, teaching her many important lessons about life and love.
93. At forty, a woman is free to view the world from a new perspective. She has decades of experience behind her and many important lessons learned.
94. At forty, a woman is well placed to create the life of her dreams. She has decades of experience, teaching her many important lessons about life and love.
95. By age forty, a woman has learned the secrets of true success in life and love. She can step back and see her own worth, as well as see all she’s accomplished by following her dreams.
96. By age forty, a woman has learned the power of her mind and body. She can see her own beauty, as well as see all she’s accomplished by following her passions.
97. The woman of age forty has learned how to balance her dreams and love. She can now appreciate who she truly is and all that she has accomplished.
98. By age forty, a woman is at the height of her powers. She’s got the wisdom to know exactly what she wants, and the confidence to ask for it.
99. At age forty, you’ve learned the power of authenticity. You know who you are, your strengths and weaknesses, what makes you happy, and how to make lasting connections with others.
100. In forty years, a woman is more likely to have gone further in life than she’d ever imagined. She’s accomplished goals she set for herself and more, and she’s proud of her achievements.
101. At forty, you can be who you choose to be. You are free to make your own way in this world and be the person you want to be. You’re a grown woman and you’ve learned much about yourself. Embrace it!
102. A woman at forty is like a woman at any age. She knows what she wants and keeps getting it. She’s never too old to experience life, live life, and thrive in life.
103. If you’re a woman in your forties, you know that the time between 40 and 50 is the best time of your life.
104. If you’re a woman in your forties, it’s the best time of your life. You are more confident, successful and happier than you’ve ever been.
Women in their forties are incredibly accomplished and talented. As mothers, daughters, sisters, friends, leaders, and professionals, women that are forty and over are becoming more powerful and influential in all spheres.
I hope these quotes about women at 40 has been helpful. Are you a woman and you are in your 40s? kindly let me know how life is in your forties by dropping your comments in the comment section below. Thanks.