Missing is the feeling where you wish you could bring back or relive a certain period of your life again. We all get those days when we wish things could go back to the way they were. Long for a simpler time before cell phones and computers.
There are many times in the course of our lives that we long for simpler times and the people we once were. We miss those times not because they were easier, but because they seemed to be more honest and real than where we currently find ourselves.
Sometimes, when we miss our old life, we have a feeling of looking back in time and thinking of things we used to do. This can be in many different places, from relationships to jobs.
Do you often miss your old life? Have you ever moved away and then years later looked back wistfully while wishing you could go back to your old life? If so, these I miss my old life quotes are for you.
I Miss My Old Life Quotes
I miss my old life. I miss my old job. I miss my old friends. I used to be so confident, so self-assured, so happy. Then something happened that changed everything in an instant and I never got to say goodbye. The old me is gone forever.
1. I miss my old life, but now the time has come, to begin a new adventure, for the only thing I can see, is the beautiful things that are ahead.
2. I miss the way I was but it’s time to move forward and I’m willing to make a change if that’s what it takes to get to where I need to be.
3. I miss my old life, I miss the person that I was when I and you were together.
4. I miss my old life. I miss all of my friends, I miss my house, and I miss all the things that made me feel like a normal person.
5. I miss the past, but I will never forget to move on. It’s a way to keep me alive and keep me moving on.
6. I miss my past, but I’ll focus on what’s next. I’ll look back and forget the bad, and I’ll make the good my new best friend.
7. I miss my old life, but I will embrace my present life and realize how amazing everything was then, but how I’m even more amazed now how much more I learned.
8. I miss my old life but I will never forget to move on and embrace my present life.
9. I miss my old life, the days when I was filled with drama. I miss the days when I would wake up, and I would feel that I had a life.
10. I miss my old life not one day goes by without thinking of my former days I miss my old life the days when I had no worries, the days when I didn’t have to pretend I miss my old life
11. I remember my past, but I know that it’s no longer there, I know that I can’t go back, but I can go forward, and I know that I’ll never regret my past.
12. I miss my old life. It was a simple life, I lived it well.
13. I miss my old life, a life with friends and family, a life in which I don’t know why I put my faith, but in all honesty – I miss my old life.
14. I miss the past, I miss the days of my youth, when I didn’t care and I was free, it was a simpler time, a time of innocence, a time of hope, a time of fun
15. I miss my old life, it’s a life of lies and deceit, but I will embrace my present life and I’ll never give up my dreams.
16. I miss my old life, but I embrace my present life because I have a new dream now, and I am getting where I want to I am living my dream now,
17. I miss my old life, I miss my old friends, I miss my old life, I miss my old dreams, but I’ll move on with this new life.
18. I miss the past in me, and I’ll miss those great memories, but I know I must move forward, and I’ll make great memories of my future.
19. I still miss my past, though I was happy I will always miss it, the memories will never cease, they’ll last in my heart until my last breath.
20. I love my old life, but I will embrace my present life. It’s better to know your heart and mind, that way you’ll keep your spirit free.
21. I miss my old life, but I will embrace my present life, as I learn to love the new me.
22. I miss my past, but I’ll focus on what’s next. Yes, I miss my past, but it’s time to move on.
23. Though you’ve moved on, remember the good times. I miss my old life.
24. I loved my old life, but I will embrace my present life, for the past has taken on a new meaning, and I see the meaning of my life, someday I will make my way in your eyes.
25. I miss my old life, it’s where I used to play, I miss my old life, but I’ve moved on and I’ve grown, this is a new beginning for me to spread my wings and fly,
26. Now that I’ve experienced the future, I want to go back to the past, the present isn’t living up to its name and I’m beginning to feel a bit stale.
27. I miss my old life, it’s gone so fast, it’s the time of my life when I learn, but I know I have to let it go, and I won’t come back until the next.
28. I miss my old life, but I will move on with the new. I’m proud of the things I’ve done before, it’s all part of the journey that I now must take.
29. I miss my old life and taking out all the trash was the worst part.
30. I miss my past, but I’ll focus on what’s next, I’ll live every day like it’s my last, I’ll think of the great times I spent with you, it’s a great way to make my memories even better.
31. I miss my old life. I was so much younger then, I’m not the same since then, and that’s okay.
32. Before I make this break, I thought of all my friends, friends I’ve known so well, and they say they’re proud of me, for this change I have to face.
33. I miss my old life so much, before I knew what to do, I was always told that I should start to live up to my full potential.
34. I miss my old life, but the old life wasn’t good enough for the new and the life I have now is more than I ever knew.
35. I’ve been on my own, and I’ve had my share of UPS and downs, I’ve learned to overcome them all, and don’t use the past as an excuse to miss out on your future.
36. I miss my past, but I’ll focus on what’s next, to overcome the hardest things it’s all about the will to succeed.
37. Great memories of my past, will always be a part of me. I’ve had my fair share of tragic times, and times of pure happiness.
38. I miss the past, but I don’t miss the pain, I miss the people, I can’t forget them, I miss the dreams that I had – the days I wish I could go back to, I miss the past,
39. I wish I could go back to my old life and relive it but I know now, that I can’t go back I have to embrace my present life
40. I wish I could return to a time when I was still young and free when I was still naive and just starting out but I can’t, so I’ll ride this wave and share a drink with you.
41. I miss the past I miss the days of old, I miss the love, I miss the grit, I miss the passion and the fire
42. I miss my old life, it was so carefree, I had a lot of fun, but now I have to live a new life, I will move on with the new.
43. I loved my life in the past but now I will take my new life it’s a life I’m happy to live with you here beside me I’m happy to be me
44. I miss the life I’ve left behind, I wish so hard for time to go back, I’d rather stay in the past, I’m happy here, I have no regrets.
45. I miss my old life, but I love my present life. My old life is no longer mine, the future has arrived, and my past has gone.
46. I miss my old life. It’s a nice place to visit, but I’m ready for the new. A new life of better things, with more room for me to grow.
47. We all miss the things we once had—whether it’s a lifestyle, relationship, or something else. Instead of sulking about it, why not get busy and create a new life for yourself?
48. Life is short, forget your past and move forward in life, remember your future and forget your past now abandon those old thoughts and be a new person, it’s time to dream and live again.
49. I long for the life, of playing computer games all day every day, but, I am also grateful for my new way, of being a grown up.
50. I hate pain, I like dreaming, I like my skies and my sunshine, I like my old life, but I love my present life.
51. I miss my past, but I’ll focus on what’s next. It’s time to move on, from the good to the bad, and the good to the best.
52. I miss my past but I’ll focus on what’s next because I’m sure to find new and better memories in the future.
53. I miss my old life, it’s the best of times, and the worst of times. I want to go back, and I’ll admit it, I’m a bit messed up and I know it, but I’m ready
54. No more blaming the past, don’t use the past as an excuse to miss out on your future, don’t use the past to stay the same, let it be a lesson to learn, you’ve got to move on
55. You don’t have to start from scratch. Let the past be a reminder and a lesson, and move forward.
56. I miss my old life, with the people I love, I miss my old world, with so much love and laughter, but I also love my new life, with more great friends, and a new world,
57. Live in the present, but think about the past: Remember where you came from as you set your sights on what’s next.
58. Start over. Be brave. Be bold. Be true to your soul and purpose. Don’t let others define you—define yourself.
59. We learn by mistakes, we learn by falling down, we learn by just not getting up, and we learn by letting go of the past.
60. I miss my old life, I miss the way that I used to be free, I used to run through the fields, I’d climb the mountain’s highest peak. I miss the top of the mountain.
61. I miss my old life, but I will embrace my present life, where the light was never dim and the days were always bright.
62. I look back in time to the past and just remember the good things I’ve had even the hardest times I’ve had were all worth it
63. During my youth, I was a great fish, but now in my older age I’m a great teacher, I’ve made mistakes and I’ve learned my lesson, but I will not dwell on the past,
64. Heard my past. I can’t forget my past, but that doesn’t mean that I want it back, I love my old life, but I will embrace my present life.
65. I miss my old life, every day I wish I didn’t know you, I miss my old life, I miss my old life because I can’t forget you.
66. I miss my old life, I forget my past because my future is promised, and my present is here to stay.
67. As I stand here in my new home, I remember, I miss the days, those beautiful days of the old, and all those memories that I thought it was over, but we’re still in the back of my mind.
68. The old life is no longer, sometimes it’s difficult to remember, how I used to feel, how I used to be.
69. I miss my past, but I’ll focus on what’s next, my past can’t stop my present, and my present can’t stop my future.
70. I miss the sound of a background song, but I don’t care, for I will say a prayer, seems sometimes that I am a little sad, but I have a great past and I have a great future.
71. I miss my home, my country, my family, my friends and my favourite memories, if I knew then what I know now, I would have said no and gone on with my life.
72. I miss my past and I will move on with the new, I can’t work out how my life has been altered, but now I know how to move on in life.
73. I miss the times I drowned in peace, the days I spent alone in my mind, the days I felt alright with the way I was and the great memories I had in my past.
74. I miss the life that I’ve left behind, though I try to ignore it, it lingers in my heart, and I try my best to forget it.
75. I miss my past because it is a part of me, I miss it because I have experienced a lot of happiness, I miss it because I am changing to become a better and a better person, I miss it because I am going
76. I miss my old life but now I’m happy with my new life, I know that I can’t go back to my old, I miss my old life, but I’m so glad to be here.
77. I miss my old life, with the pain and the happiness, and the friends I spent too much time with, the love I knew and the love I thought I’d miss.
78. What was good and what was bad, will all be forgotten with the passing years but I will never forget to move on and with time I shall surely grow.
79. I miss my old life, it’s a good life, but now is my new life and I’m proud to be alive.
80. I miss the days when I was young when I had no lines to draw when I was free to just do what I love, and follow my heart.
81. I miss my old life, where I used to sleep so soundly, the time I spent with you, but now that I’ve got my new life, I’ve got to make the most of it.
82. I miss my old life, but I love my present life. My old life is no longer mine, the future has arrived, and my past has gone.
83. I miss the past, I long for days long gone. But I do not regret my life, and someday I will prosper, be a better person, and enjoy this life I have.
84. I love my old life, I miss it like the sun misses the rain, but I know that I must move on, and on to my newfound life.
85. Don’t get stuck in the past. You have a current, and an exciting future ahead of you. Think about all the great memories of your past, but focus on what’s coming next!
86. I miss my old life… I don’t miss the anxiety though. Hopefully, things will keep improving.
87. I miss my old life, I miss my old friends, but my heart never goes back to that time, I don’t want to go back, my new life is the better one.
88. You’re stronger than you realize, and I know you’ll overcome whatever it is that’s holding you back. Start over, live better.
89. Starting over doesn’t mean you’re giving up or quitting. It’s a new chapter, maybe better, maybe not. But you’re moving forward and making progress.
90. I miss my past, but I’ll focus on what’s next. I’ll look back and forget the bad, and I’ll make the good my new best friend.
91. I miss the past, but I will never forget to move on, I move on in the present and the future too.
92. I miss the old days of my life, but I’m embracing my present life I love my old life, but I will embrace my present life.
93. I love my old life, but I will embrace my present life, my past and present, they all makeup who I am, and I love myself for all that I am.
94. I miss my old life I miss the freedom that I once knew, I miss the time I didn’t have to worry about the future, and I miss living care-free. But this life is way more pleasant.
95. I miss my old life, the way I used to be, as the memories fade, I remember I had a lot.
96. I miss my past, the times I’ve won and lost, I miss the tantrums and laughs and the times that were good, but I find a new way to move forward, and I carry on with my new intentions.
97. I miss my old life, but I’m proud of you, I know how hard you’ve worked.
98. I love my old life, I miss my old friends, I wish I still lived there but I can’t change the past.
99. We’re all on a journey. It’s okay to look back once in a while, to mourn the loss and celebrate what was. But for the most part, it’s about moving forward, learning lessons, growing and finding your happiness.
100. I wish I could still live in the old days when everything was just fine, but now I have to face my reality, so I’m embracing my present, to make me stronger and more mature.
In conclusion, every day is a new opportunity for you to be something different than you were yesterday. You are capable of so much more than your past actions can tell you; you are capable of so much more than your own mind will let you believe; you are capable of so much more than you realize. So if you’re feeling like your old life was better than this one, remember: with these I miss my old life quotes listed above, every day will come a new chance at greatness for you!