Single life is like a roller coaster. It’s fun, exhilarating and scary at the same time but being single at times is not easy. It can be lonely, frustrating and sad at times. But it can also be exciting, fulfilling and happy if you embrace it for what it is.
But when you’re in a relationship, it’s like a merry-go-round, it gets boring at times. The good thing about being single is that you can do whatever you want without anyone judging you but now, it will take you forever to decide what movie or restaurant to choose because you have to consider what everyone else wants, too.
Life can be a drag when you’re single. Take it with a pinch of salt and enjoy these beautiful I miss my single life quotes below that will help make you smile and it will inspire you. Feel free to make use of them.
I Miss My Single Life Quotes
I miss being able to sleep in as late as I wanted, get everything my responsibilities have done when I want it to and be able to spend money on whatever I wanted without having to consult anyone else first. I also miss not having someone else’s opinion of me constantly on my mind all the time.
1. I miss my single life. I don’t know if it’s because I’m getting older and not seeing as many people or if it’s the way that I feel about my job now. I’ve always been a homebody, but lately, all I want to do is curl up on the couch with a bowl of ice cream and my cat and just relax.
2. I miss my single life. I’ve got to find ways to stay connected to my friends, be more social and active in the dating scene, and generally do more of what I enjoy.
3. I miss my single life. I miss the adventures, the spontaneous dates and I miss having to act like everything is fine when I’m not fine at all.
4. I miss my single life and all the things that were just so simple and easy. I miss being able to take off on the weekend and go visit a friend without having to call in advance. I miss not having to make after-work plans because it’s just me and my laptop.
5. I miss being single. It was awesome! I can’t wait for the next time I’m getting ready for a date with someone, and then my heart skips a beat when I realize it’s just me preparing myself.
6. I miss the freedom and the ability to do whatever I want when I want. I miss my single life.
7. I miss my single life, and I wish I could be single again.
8. You know what I miss about my single life? Before, I was perfectly content. When I started dating guys and having a steady boyfriend, three years later, four years later, I’m like, “Man, I miss the days when I could do whatever I wanted on my own.
9. I miss my single life. I miss everything about it and, most of all, the friends I made. I feel more than honoured to be a part of this group and cannot wait to drink wine with all of you again soon!
10. I never stopped missing my single life. I just had to make some changes. I started getting up and going to work before anyone else woke. There were some occasions when I didn’t have dinner with my family because I was afraid to bring them home late in case they needed someone to keep them awake.
11. I had a lot of fun in my single life. I met a lot of people, I was very social, and my life was great. I miss my single life.
12. I miss my single life. I love all of my life experiences, but I miss the freedom and the simplicity of being a single person.
13. I miss my single life. I had a routine and it was comfortable. Now I don’t know how to make things work without a partner and this is incredibly frustrating. I just want to be able to sleep in alone!
14. I miss my single life. I don’t want to say no to all the good things in life, like travelling, discovering new cities alone and spending quality time with friends and family, but at the same time, I am not ready for a relationship yet.
15. I miss my single life, but I am afraid of commitment because I had my last heartbreak, and I don’t want to go there again.
16. You know when you get out, and you’re dating someone, you think it’s going to be this great relationship, that they’re gonna make things better. And then, after two or three years, I miss being single.
17. I miss my single life. because life as a single person can be amazing. I’m free to do whatever I want and when I want.
18. I miss my single life and how I do things on the weekends, whenever I’m out of town and how I find myself just thinking about my boyfriend.
19. Though I miss my single life, I am happy to have a companion. The time has come for me to be a man, and that makes me happy. Learn from your mistakes, but don’t avoid them too often or you’ll never learn anything.
20. I miss my single life when I didn’t have the responsibility of having kids, a husband and a mortgage to pay.
21. When I was single, life was simple. I just had to worry about myself, and that was it. Now, there are so many more people to worry about. I miss my single life.
22. My single life is the best, and I miss my single life.
23. Sometimes, I wish I could go back to being single and live my life without having any responsibilities or worries. I miss my single life.
24. One of the best feelings in life is waking up with the person you love. Sometimes I wish I could go back to being single so I can have that feeling again.
25. When I was single, I didn’t care about things like bills or mortgages. I miss my single life.
26. Sometimes, I wish I could do things over, like live my life as a single man. I miss my single life.
27. I miss my single life. I loved being in the kitchen for hours, frying chips, chopping onions and drinking copious amounts of wine while lamenting about the state of my love life or discussing the latest news story. I did everything alone except watching TV and going to sleep because everything else was a social activity:
28. I miss my single days, all the fun that comes with it and not being tied down or worrying about things.
29. I miss my single life – Sure, there were challenges that I wasn’t prepared for, but as long as I was happy in my skin and loved what was happening around me each day, then life was an adventure, and I could take on whatever it had to throw at me.
30. I miss my single life. I miss the freedom, the good times and the bad times. I miss the adventures, road tripping and the things I used to love doing when I was single.
31. Single life is not all that bad. You get to choose your meals and wash the dishes after you finish eating. It’s just usually easier to just split the bill with someone else.
32. The truth is, I don’t miss my single life as much as I miss the freedom that came with it.
33. I miss being single. I did love it, and it was so easy. Even though I wasn’t happy with where I was, I still loved my life at this moment.
34. I miss my single life. I’ve missed dating and having a man to call my own. I was so used to doing everything on my own.
35. I miss my single life. I missed the days when all I had to do was be responsible for myself and my happiness. Now I have to balance work, a relationship and try to be a father. It’s exhausting!
36. I miss my single life. I missed the days when all I had to do was get up, go to work, and come home. All for me and my happiness.
37. I miss the days before I had a family to care for. Before, I had to worry about diapers and doctor appointments or dropping my kids off at school. Before, I had to take every precaution in the world to avoid a late-night traffic jam…
38. I miss my single life because I wouldn’t be able to handle it if I didn’t. But don’t get me wrong, even though it’s hard and challenging right now, being married and having kids is so much better than being single.
39. I miss my single days. Yeah, I loved being able to go where I wanted to go and do what I wanted to do.
40. I miss my single life and everything about it. It was very easy. I was able to go anywhere I wanted, and do anything I wanted without even thinking twice about it!
41 I miss my single life because everything was so easy! I could go for a walk without planning out my route, if I was in the mood for Chinese or Italian, I just went and picked whatever restaurant looked best without asking for a second guess, and if I had an itch to leave town last minute, I would just grab my purse and stroll out of the house.
42. I miss my single life. There was a time when I was still single and childless, and my life was carefree and all about me!
43. I miss my single life. The way I felt like I could go anywhere and do anything without being tied down to one person. If a guy comes along, great but if he doesn’t, then I’ll deal with it. It’s just that the grass is always greener on the other side!!
44. I just wish I could be single again! I miss my single life.
45. If I stop to think about it, I realize that single life is pretty sweet…Big house, no mortgage payments, no shared bills and friends with benefits everywhere.
46. I miss my single life. Before, when I was alone, I had freedom. When I had freedom and didn’t feel the pressure to be with someone, life was carefree.
47. Sometimes, I just wish I could go back to being single. That’s when I miss my single life. Sometimes, you know, it’s nice to have nothing to worry about but yourself.
48. I miss partying with my friends, walking alone at night and going out whenever I want to. I miss my single life
49. I miss dancing and smoking with my friends, causing trouble at night parties and going out whenever I want to. I also miss going to bed without a man next to me.
50. I miss my single life. Gone are the days of dating and playing games.
51. I miss my single life when there was no pressure, I did whatever I wanted, and life was simple. Back then, everything ahead of me seemed so full of potential, am I right.
52. I miss being single. I would love to go out with my friends and dance all night long and not have to worry about anyone else.
53. I never realised how much I missed being single until I started dating again.
54. I miss the freedom of being able to do whatever I wanted, whenever I wanted, without having to check in with anyone else first.
55. I miss knowing that nothing was holding me back from doing whatever it was that I wanted to do next.
56. I miss the freedom of my single life. I was so much more creative, spontaneous and adventurous when I was single. I could go out to eat whenever I wanted and not have to wait for someone else’s schedule to be free.
57. I miss the excitement of meeting new people at parties or on dates. The thrill of going out on a Friday night with friends and having no idea what you’ll do next is exhilarating!
58. I miss the freedom of my single life. I could go on vacation whenever I wanted and not have to worry about who would watch my dog or cat at home. I could spend money on myself without having to check with a spouse first.
Please do not hesitate to share this I miss my single life quotes if you enjoyed it and leave your comments in the comment section.