‘Life is hard, but not impossible,’ I bet you’ve heard these words somewhere before. This statement might sound cliche because it’s so common that sometimes, you easily dismiss it as just another corporate motivational slogan. But there is truth to this statement.
At several points in life, you might have struggled, but contrary to popular belief, life isn’t impossible and those trials and tribulations can be overcome. There will always be people who pull you down, bring you misery and make you want to quit; there are also people around you who will support you, inspire you and help you succeed through your hard times.
We’ve all encountered setbacks and changes at some point in life. It’s how we handle them that defines how our life will take shape. These life is hard but not impossible quotes will provide you with inspiration and motivation to keep going and make the most of what life throws at you.
Life Is Hard But Not Impossible Quotes
Life may seem hard and full of challenges but it doesn’t mean that it is impossible to overcome them. Life will always leave you with memories related to both good and bad times. It is up to you to make each experience count for something positive that can help push you along in your life journey.
1. It might seem impossible, but you have the power to change your life for the better. Life gets better! Don’t give up on life. Yesterday is gone, and tomorrow has not yet come.
2. Life is hard but not impossible. You may not be where you want to be yet, but you’re closer than you were yesterday. Remember that growth is a process, and no matter how long it takes – if you don’t give up, you will make progress.
3. Life is a test. It offers you challenges and opportunities to see if you have what it takes to face them and succeed. Life is not always easy, but it’s never impossible!
4. It’s always darkest before dawn. No matter what life throws your way, there is always a new day and things will get better. Life is hard, not impossible.
5. Life can be hard but not impossible. Always look for a glimmer of hope, that’s the light at the end of the tunnel.
6. Life is difficult, but it’s not impossible. If you are feeling down, look for hope in your life.
7. Nothing is impossible. When life is hard and there seems to be no hope, look for the light of a better tomorrow.
8. We know life can be hard, but it doesn’t have to be. You have the ability to change your situation and create a brighter future. So keep going.
9. As long as you try your best, you will make it through tougher times. The harder you try, the closer you get to your dreams. Life is hard but not impossible.
10. Life is hard but so what, there are many opportunities. You just have to find them.
11. Life is hard. The real test is not whether something bad happens to you, but whether you are able to maintain your integrity in the midst of that which is not good.
12. Put in the work and be on top of your game. Life is hard, but there are many ways to find opportunities if you’re willing to put in the work.
13. Life is hard. We know that. That’s why we are here to help you find opportunities and help you to make the most of them.
14. Life is hard, but you can do it! If you stay strong and keep trying, you’ll make it through!
15. No matter what you’re going through right now, the good news is that you can change your situation if you just believe in yourself and keep fighting through whatever adversity comes your way.
16. You are enough. You’ve always been enough, and you’ll always be enough. Now is the time to let go of self-doubt, leave your excuses in the past, and strive to be stronger than ever. Even when it’s hard, keep going!
17. Sometimes life can be difficult, but so what? There’s good in everything. You just have to look for it.
18. Yes, life can be hard, but those difficult times can lead to new and better opportunities. Stay positive. Life will be good for you.
19. It’s true, life is hard. But you have a choice to make it hard or easy. Take the road less travelled and succeed!
20. There will be times when you feel like things are too difficult and there’s no hope in sight. Hold on and remember that even when things look the most hopeless, there is always a way out.
21. Life is hard but it’s possible. You can achieve your dreams if you never give up.
22. When you think you can’t go on, look inside your soul and find that inner strength. No matter how difficult things seem, you always have the ability to persevere and overcome. Life can be hard, but if you don’t give up, good awaits on the other side.
23. Don’t give up. Don’t ever give up. Life will hit you harder than you can imagine, and when it does, do not lose faith in yourself. Persevere and keep pushing until you make it to the finish line. You can do it.
24. Life isn’t easy. Running a business isn’t easy. Growing up isn’t easy. Being a man isn’t easy. But you can do it if you put your mind to it because it’s possible.
25. There will always be challenges in life, but that’s no reason to give up. If it’s hard, you’re probably doing something right. Push through the pain to experience new levels of joy and happiness.
26. When life gets tough, don’t give up. Stay strong and be patient because things will get better. The best is yet to come.
27. It doesn’t matter how hard life is, it’s always possible to achieve your dreams. As long as you never give up and keep striving every day, you will find that anything is possible.
28. Don’t give up when life gets tough. You can do this. Don’t be afraid to take baby steps. Just keep moving forward and you will succeed. Commit and stick with it. Never tell yourself that you can’t! You can do anything if you work hard and never give up.
29. Life is hard. Sometimes life is nearly impossible. You can make it happen as long as you keep trying.
30. Life is full of challenges, but as long as you hold onto your hopes and dreams, you will find a way to succeed.
31. When life is hard, hold your head up high. There’s always tomorrow to turn things around.
32. Struggle is inevitable in life, but suffering is optional. You can’t choose what happens to you, but you can choose how you respond to it.
33. Life is hard, but not impossible. Be positive and get ready to roll with the punches.
34. Life is hard, but not impossible. Find happiness in your day-to-day by focusing on the positive.
35. Life is hard, but with a clear understanding of what you want and a little bit of planning and effort, it’s easier to find joy in the everyday.
36. It’s easy to focus on the things that don’t go our way, but it’s even better to focus on what does. Life is hard but it’s not impossible.
37. Life isn’t easy. It’s hard. But it’s possible to enjoy the ride if you make the choice to feel good about where you are and what you’re doing.
38. Life is hard. Life can break your heart and it can put you in a pretty bad place sometimes. It’s not easy, but it’s worth it.
39. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning how to dance in the rain. Every single moment is an opportunity for happiness and success, so every moment has to be lived as such. You have to have faith in yourself at all times because no matter what happens if you’re positive, you can accomplish anything.
40. Life can be hard, and it can break your heart. It’s not easy, but it’s worth it.
41. You can’t change the past but you can change your future. You have to get out of bed every day with the mindset that today will be a great day. The people who go through life having fun and smiling are the ones who live their lives to the fullest
42. Life is not easy for any of us, but what of that? We must have perseverance and above all, confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted with something and that this thing, at whatever cost, must be attained.
43. We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated. We may suffer disillusionment of disillusionment, but we must not be disillusioned.
44. We may be faced with many hardships and obstacles along the way, but we must never give up. We may be forced to change our plans, but we must never give up.
45. Even if we experience despair, we may not be defeated. Even when life seems hopeless, we must keep going.
46. Even when you’re feeling down or defeated, always keep your eyes set on the prize.
47. And so we’ve come to a place where we’re filled with energy and excitement. Where we are willing to try and succeed. We’re willing to fight for our ideals, and never give up! We are not afraid of failure. We are ready to do great things.
48. The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart. If you can dream it, you can do it.
49. Do not be afraid to stand up for what you believe in, even if that means you stand alone. Do not let anything or anyone take away your voice.
50. Don’t give up! The human spirit knows no defeat. We must never give up on our hopes and dreams because it’s not over until we win.
51. True failure is giving up without even trying. When you work hard, you build character, and you can reach your goals.
52. We can all succeed if we choose to try. As long as we have the power to dream, the desire to try and a goal for which to strive, we will find our way through any challenge.
53. Nothing is impossible. The word itself says I’m possible! Whatever you want in life, go get it and never give up. Never let anyone tell you what you can’t do and what’s impossible to achieve, just look them in the eyes and say “is that a fact?” Just remember that your life is what you make it.
54. Don’t be afraid to go after what you want and give it your all. If you want it, go get it. Don’t listen to people who say you can’t. Prove them wrong. Make your life count.
55. What are you waiting for? We are on this earth for such a short time. Embrace the present and don’t dwell on the past. The future is new, undiscovered, and unknown. We all make mistakes. If we don’t learn from them, we are doomed to repeat them. If you want your life to be fulfilling, you have to take risks and accept that failures are part of life.
56. You can do anything you set your mind to. Stay focused and achieve your dreams! Don’t stop fighting. It might be hard, but it will be worth it. Facing hard situations will only help you grow in life. Don’t shy away from them, go face them head-on.
57. You can do it! You must believe that you can accomplish whatever you want to. You can achieve anything with determination, commitment, and a positive attitude. Dream it. Focus on it. Work for it. And in the end, make it happen.
58. The average person gives up when the going gets tough, but you don’t. You’ve got it in you to keep pushing forward, even if it seems impossibly difficult. When times are tough, remember that they don’t last forever. You can do anything you set your mind to and courage will help you through it.
59. If you do not look at the problem in the face and do not try to solve it, then you will have to run from it for the rest of your life. If an obstacle has come, you can stop for a moment, but you should never stop completely. Take a short break and go ahead!
60. Mistakes are the portals of discovery. You must stay positive in life. No matter how negative it gets, you just have to keep at it. Sometimes we have to endure difficult situations, but they will help us in the long run in some way or another. If you want to succeed, you can’t give up; you have to keep pushing and fighting for yourself.
61. Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes like coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.
62. If life is a storm, then we must ride it out. We will survive.
63. Life is hard but not impossible. We just need to keep our heads held high and fight for what we deserve!
64. We know life can be hard but you never have to give up! Hold your head high and keep fighting for what you deserve!
65. Life is challenging but not impossible. The key is to never give up. No matter what you are facing, you can find a way through it.
66. Life is tough, but you’re tougher! Your problems cannot overcome the devotion within your heart. So stay strong while keeping hope alive and your future bright.
67. I know life can be hard. I’ve been through hell and back. I felt like life was impossible, but that didn’t stop me from dreaming either. Now, life is so much better!
68. Even when life is cruel, we have to accept reality and make a change. Forget the past and move forward – we were all put in this world for a reason.
69. Life is a constant struggle. Even the simplest tasks take time and effort. There will always be setbacks and hardships. But if you overcome these obstacles, you’ll achieve success. The best way to do this is by pressing forward with faith, hope, and determination.
70. Regardless of the difficulties in life, you have to believe that everything is going to be okay. You have to power to make a difference and change things for the better. What you fight for and what you choose to support is what makes you who you are.
71. You are a powerful, determined, and confident person. Your future is bright. You can achieve anything you want if you set your mind to it.
72. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. You cannot change what you have, but you can change how you see it.
73. Today is hard. Tomorrow will be worse. But the day after tomorrow will be sunshine. So if you don’t keep fighting for tomorrow, you’ll never find that sunshine and success in life.
74. We all have dreams. The way to achieve them is to keep putting one foot in front of the other, working with patience and perseverance.
75. Your life is your story. Your story needs to be written, and it’s your job to write it. Life is short. If you have the chance to love someone you have to take it.
76. A single day can change your whole experience of life. Take charge and you will be rewarded for it. Life is too precious to waste, yet many of us are getting through life as if it had no meaning.
77. Stop going on about how hard life is and make the most of what you’ve got. You’re never too young or too old to change your life! Don’t give up. You can do amazing things if you only keep going!
78. Your life is your own, so create it. Don’t let anyone else tell you what to do. Get up and do things that excite you. You’re never too young or too old to change your life!
79. Life is hard, but not impossible. The impossible just takes a little longer. You can always change your life. No matter what age you are. Just stop thinking you can’t.
80. Remember that life is full of sad moments, but it’s up to you to keep going! Don’t wait for things to change on their own. You’re never too old or young to change your life!
81. Life is tough, but that doesn’t mean you should give up hope of improvement. Stop making excuses and start getting things done. The more you do, the better your life will be.
82. You don’t have to be rich or famous in order to succeed. You can achieve anything as long as you work hard and believe in yourself!
83. There is no such thing as a problem without a solution. Our goal is to help you understand that everything has a solution, and you can achieve anything you want if you just put your mind to it!
84. The only way to succeed is to start with a single step, and then continue on until you’ve reached your destination. The secret to success is never giving up!
85. Life is not easy, everyone knows. But what on earth is it? It’s never black-and-white, this and that are what we always see. There are so many different shades of grey; it’s only you who sees in colour. I’m glad to know you will always be there through thick and thin.
86. No matter what we do, life will level us from time to time. But when we learn from those trials and tribulations, our experiences can make us better people, better friends, and better partners. I may not always know how to handle the struggles you go through, but I do know that I will always be there for you when you need me the most.
87. Life is hard. Not because of the hardships we face, but because of the cravings we have about it and the emotions that come with it. Be patient with yourself and keep moving forward. Love yourself first and your outlook toward life should change.
88. Don’t just wait for the best man in the world. Be the best woman in the world for the best man in the world. Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
89. If you work hard, believe in yourself and never give up, you’ll succeed in everything you do. Make sure you do your best today and everything else will fall into place.
90. Life is hard and life can break your heart. It’s not easy, but it is possible.
91. Life is hard. Don’t be afraid to admit it. You have to be really freaking strong to keep going, but it will make you a better person in the end.
92. Life is hard but not impossible, so let go of your worries and face life with a smile.
93. Life is hard but not impossible. You just need to remain positive and keep working hard.
94. If life knocks you down, get up and try again. Don’t let someone else’s negative actions stop your positive goals in life. You can learn from others’ mistakes without compromising your morals.
95. You can do it! Never forget that no matter how hard things may seem, you can handle it. If you fall down, get back up and try again. Falling down isn’t a sign of failure; it’s just a sign you need to get up one more time.
96. Life is like a roller coaster. There are highs and lows. You can’t only focus on the positive or the negative. But remember, life goes on with or without you. So keep your head up and stay focused on today!
97. Sometimes when things seem hard in your life, it can be a great motivation to challenge yourself. The best way to learn from your mistakes is by learning from a mistake you made and then trying something that will help improve it.
98. Life is hard but not impossible. If you want to succeed you need to start learning how to keep going when the whole world seems to be against you.
99. Live your life with a smile and don’t let it get you down. Don’t let your dreams become unreachable, and focus on what is possible.
100. Life is hard but not impossible. You can make it better by never giving up.
101. Life is full of impossible situations, times when you don’t think it can get better when you feel down and depressed and there’s no end in sight. To all of you who feel this way, there’s a lot I want to tell you.
102. Life is hard. Life is full of challenges and problems and dangers, but it’s also full of beauty and wonder and adventure. And love. Don’t ever forget that love.
103. Life is short and uncertain. Breathe in, breathe out, and move on. We’re only here for a brief moment and we shouldn’t be too hard on each other about small things since we don’t know how long we have.
104. Life is hard, but not impossible. When you feel stuck, remember what makes you happy and that you choose how to react in any situation.
105. Life is hard and we’re not getting out of it alive, so you might as well smile a lot.
106. Life is hard, but not impossible. We can make it through anything if we are willing to work and be strong.
107. It takes up so much time and out of all the things you would like to accomplish, you can’t. Sometimes it gets you down but you must have faith. Remember that a little time, effort and love can change your life. Try not to give up and make the most out of this wonderful world.
108. Life may seem overwhelming, but it is actually all within our control. I believe we are here to live and not just exist. Life is short and never promised, so make the most of every moment and seize the opportunities you’ve been given.
109. There are two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.
110. Life is hard. Life is challenging. But it’s not impossible! So don’t give up, keep learning, pivot and do whatever it takes to succeed.
No matter what happens in life, things don’t have to be impossible. As long as you make yourself work hard towards it, there’s a good chance you will succeed. These life is hard but not impossible quotes are a great reminder that no matter how bad of a position you may be in, life isn’t hopeless. There’s always hope if you truly believe.