Life is beautiful and worthwhile. What makes life beautiful is to do something greater than yourself. In order to achieve that level of fulfilment, it takes committed effort, daily work, and stepping outside of your comfort zone. The outcome of your life (what it becomes) depends upon what you do each day.
The number of days you have left on this earth is finite and limited. Each day that passes you by – is a day that cannot be replaced; hence, each day must be carefully maximised to achieve a great outcome.
Life is too precious to be wasted, and yet most of us live a life where we’re trapped in cubicles, doing jobs that aren’t fulfilling. A life where we give our power away to entities of control, like governments and corporations.
The following life is precious don’t waste it quotes will propel you to live life preciously, bearing in mind that the days are numbered.
Life Is Precious Don’t Waste It Quotes
Life is precious, so don’t waste it on things like watching TV or playing video games all day just because they are fun and addictive — because they are also time killers. So, instead of wasting life on such things, use them as tools for learning something new.
1. So precious is our life, so precious is the time we have on this earth. We can never get it back once it’s gone.
2. Life is too precious to waste; do whatever you can to make it worthwhile here and now.
3. Life can be fleeting, so live every moment and remember that nothing is more precious than time with the ones you love.
4. Life is too short to waste on arguing, grudges, or complaining – It’s quicker and easier just to say I love you.
5. Life is short. Do something today that makes you happy and brings you joy!
6. If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
7. There are two ways to look at life: you can stay small and let the world pass you by, or you can choose to be a part of it.
8. Life is short, so don’t wait to say what you need to say. Life is too short.
9. Life is precious. It’s the one thing we have and the one thing that can be taken from us at any time.
10. Life itself is the most wonderful fairy tale.
11. No matter how short or long your days are, always put a smile on your face and enjoy the time you have.
12. Take life by its horns because you may never know when the end is near
13. Every day together is a blessing. We should never forget to enjoy each other and celebrate life.
14. As you go through the rest of your day, remember that time is limited and precious.
15. Life is fragile; handle it with care.
16. Life is short, and there are plenty of things to do in this world, so go out and do them!
17. Life is short. Whether you live to be 50 or 90, what matters is that you cherish every moment and make the most of it.
18. Life is too precious to waste a minute of your days on things that don’t really matter.
19. Life is a delicate balance of ups and downs. Happy and sad, joy and sorrow. But it’s precisely that range of emotions that make life beautiful. Cheers to being right here, right now.
20. Life is full of endless possibilities, friendships, and lovely new experiences today; enjoy the beauty around you.
21. Life is a never-ending cycle of new beginnings, but sometimes it can feel like the world is spinning faster and faster. So close your eyes. Listen to your breath. Remember that you are loved and never alone.
22. Today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.
23. There will only be so many sunsets. So many. So make the best of them
24. Appreciate all the little things of life because who knows how much time we have left
25. We are born once and die twice, so don’t be afraid of your own life.
26. We don’t stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.
27. Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly and forgive yourself quickly.
28. Life is precious; do not waste it on things that don’t matter or people who don’t care about you.
29. It’s not how much time you have. It’s what you do with it that makes the difference.
30. Life is not measured by the breaths you take but by the moments that take your breath away. These days are flying by. Don’t forget to tell those you love, “I Love You.”
31. Life is a precious gift, don’t waste it. Live passionately.
32. Life is precious. Make every moment count
33. Life is precious, don’t waste it. Go out there and make the most of your life!
34. When people say life is short, it’s not about how long you live but the amount you enjoy.
35. Your life is limited, don’t waste time taking a minute to do something to make someone else’s life better.
36. Life is short. Don’t waste a single moment of it.
37. It’s time to be more thankful for our life and stop wasting time. Make each moment count.
38. Life’s too short to waste on the little things that you’ll look back at and regret.
39. Don’t wait to say I love you. Don’t wait to be happy. Don’t wait to be kind. Don’t waste life.
40. You only get one shot at this. Don’t waste it. Live now.
41. Start living. Start creating. Be who you want to be, not who you want to be like.
42. Not a day goes by when we don’t waste a huge chunk of life in front of our screens. The average time we spend on our phones is 2 hours and 5 minutes per day. That’s almost 3 years spent looking at this screen. Let’s be more present in real life.
43. A life lived with love, laughter and adventure is a beautiful thing. Don’t waste it.
44. Don’t waste life, my friend. Memories of your time on earth should be among your happiest memories.
45. Life is a gift that’s why you should never waste it. So make every moment count, and always show gratitude for each day.
46. The best things in life are beyond money, as precious as the air we breathe
47. Every single moment you have is a gift don’t waste it. All you have is right now.
48. You may have been holding yourself back out of fear or uncertainty, but I hope you realize that life is short. What are you waiting for?
49. Life is too short not to try your hand at something new more than once. Don’t wait until tomorrow because it may never come.
50. No matter how much time you have left, live your life today.
51. Be bold. Live your life without regrets. Turn what you love into a career.
52. Life is not a rehearsal. The curtain will not run twice. Make your exit memorable, and leave something worth remembering.
53. I want to live in a world where people fight for life, not against it. Don’t waste a moment.
54. The longer you take to make each day a little bit better, the more time you will have on your hands.
55. Life is short. Don’t be afraid to do everything you want to because time is precious, and it goes by quickly.
56. Life is a gift from God, but what you do with your life is up to you. If you don’t use your time wisely, then you will have wasted the gift that God gave to you.
57. Life is short – do not waste it, always strive to be the best version of yourself!
58. We are only given a limited time on this earth, so don’t wait to do the things you love.
59. You only get one chance to make it count, so spend it well. There are no do-overs and no second chances.
60. Life can be short, and in an instant, it is over. So make it count by spending time with the ones you love and doing what you love. Live Life!
61. Make sure to spend your life meaningfully when it can be gone in the blink of an eye.
62. Life is too beautiful to be wasted. Waste it, and yours will be remembered as one of accomplishment, success, and happiness.
63. Live as you mean it. Don’t waste a single day
64. Time is the most valuable thing in our lives, don’t let it go to waste. You’re precious, so live like it.
65. Do you want to spend your time doing things that are a waste of life, or do you want to live each day like it is your last?
66. Don’t waste one precious second of this amazing life. Live preciously.
67. Live every day like it’s your last because one day it will be.
68. Don’t waste another second of your life doing things that don’t make you happy. Start living preciously.
69. You never know how long you have on earth, so don’t waste a single minute. Live piously and live to the fullest.
70. Don’t miss out on a single thing. Protect what you love.
71. The best way to make time for the people we care about is to be there for them in the first place. Make every single day count
72. Use your time wisely. How else will you get to the top? Act now!
73. Count your blessings and never take for granted this life where you are a force to be reckoned with
74. Do not waste this precious life. Enjoy every second of it.
75. Don’t waste this precious life; live it on purpose, and live it well.
76. Treasure every day of this precious life! Make every day count!
77. Hey you. Yeah, you. The one out there living your life. Don’t forget you’re alive right now. You’re actually here on this earth. This may not be forever, but while it is, don’t waste it!
78. Life is too short to spend it on meaningless tasks, do not waste your precious life.
79. Every day is a new opportunity to make a difference. Don’t waste your life.
80. Friend, you and I are so much more than what meets the eye. Don’t waste your precious life by not knowing your unique purpose.
81. Time is of the essence. This life is all yours to make the best of it, so do not waste it.
82. Take a minute. Let this sink in. You are alive, on Earth, right now. This is an incredible gift, and you are wasting it by not writing or journaling or making art.
83. It’s a curious paradox the best way to ensure that your life doesn’t end up as a “wasted” life is to live it well.
84. There’s no time like the present. Start today.
85. We only have this one life to live. Be sure to make the most of it.
86. Don’t spend your precious life doing something you don’t enjoy. Do what you love not because you have to but because you want to.
87. Use this life to its fullest potential. After all, there is nothing better than life itself.
88. All it takes is to have a reminder that life is too short not to be happy.
89. We’ve got one shot at this life, so why not make it awesome? Make every second count.
90. It’s called life for a reason. Open your eyes and savour the beauty all around you.
91. For all the times your grandparents asked you what you wanted to be when you grew up, this is it.
92. Don’t settle for a job you don’t find fulfilling. Do what you love, and you’ll never work another day.
93. You have one life, don’t spend it doing something you hate!
94. You work too hard not to love your job. Don’t settle for a job you don’t enjoy set out on a journey that leads you to do what you love.
95. Do what you love. Not because you have to but because it’s what your heart tells you to do.
96. Stop doing what you don’t love; start doing what you love.
97. Do what you love, not because of anything else but just because it’s you.
98. Life is short. Do what you love, and do it often!
99. Don’t be a slave to the paycheck. Be a slave to something you love.
100. Wake up and do work you love. Live a beautiful life.
101. If you’re not good at doing something, don’t do it. If you’re great at it, do it often.
102. Don’t be a slave to your routine. Don’t let the demands of work, family, friends and errands keep you from living life to the fullest.
103. Don’t waste precious time being a slave to your job, be a creator and enjoy the moment.
104. Life is too short to be a slave. Don’t forget to live it.
105. Don’t be a slave to your time. Make it count. For every minute you don’t spend working on things that matter, you lose precious moments of your life that you can never get back.
106. Life is too short to live like a slave. Live your life and travel the world if you can.
107. Abandon conventional thinking. Don’t be a slave to your job, family, or friends.
108. Life is too short to waste it away chained to a cubicle; take off and live your dream.
109. Live the life you want to live by enjoying your time off.
110. Live life to the fullest, and don’t be afraid to fulfil all of your dreams.
111. Life is short. Don’t waste it on things you don’t love.
112. Don’t let your dreams, goals and aspirations sit on a shelf collecting dust. Live life, live free!
113. Don’t let the same routine take over your life. Keep things fresh and change your scenery so you get a new perspective of the world.
114. Don’t let life pass you by. And if it does, live it up in the present.
115. Life is precious, don’t waste it by playing away your moments. Live now!
116. Life is short. Don’t play away your time and moments. Work to live, don’t live to work. Enjoy every moment of your life.
117. Life is precious; don’t waste it. It’s not worth it. Life is a gift, and to use it carelessly is a sin.
Don’t waste your time on things that don’t matter. If something doesn’t bring value to your life or make it better in some way, then don’t waste time on it!
Hope you enjoyed these life is precious don’t waste it quotes. Click any of the share buttons below to award them to your social contacts.