Do you know how to live to fight another day? It doesn’t mean that you were fighting something, or it’s anything related to the term. When we talk about “to live to fight another day”, we are actually talking about the human survival instinct and a series of actions that need to be followed in order for one to survive a dangerous situation.
There are many situations in which it makes sense to retreat and live to fight another day. “Retreat,” however, does not mean abandoning one’s ideals.
Sometimes we can’t do what we want to do or what we need to do in one moment because of something else that has happened. That’s life. We all have built up responsibilities and have to deal with things that aren’t in our control.
But when we take that important step back and realize there’s not much we can change right now, we still have the ability to keep going forward and get the things done that are in our power. We have to live to fight another day.
If you need quotes about living to fight another day, you have to see the following live to fight another day quotes. They are quotes to inspire yourself or someone to save their strength for the morrow.
Live to Fight Another Day Quotes
Sometimes the best thing you can do is take a step back and get your feelings together. Don’t let tomorrow’s problems ruin today. Remember, once you choose hope, anything’s possible. Live to fight another day.
1. When the going gets tough remember the things that go right, the small victories and the reasons to be grateful. Always look to live to fight another day.
2. Life always offers you a second chance. It’s called tomorrow. You can’t fall off a ladder if you don’t climb. But there’s no glory in remaining on the ground when you fall. Live now to fight tomorrow.
3. Live to fight another day. The fight to be who you are never go viral. It only gets easier when you know other people are doing it with you.
4. Live to fight another day. You don’t always need a strategy. Sometimes you just need to relax, trust, let go and see what happens.
5. Live to fight another day. No matter the number many times you get down, always get back up and try again. No matter how difficult a day has been, get yourself together. Tomorrow will be better.
6. Live to fight another day. Knowing that you have enough within you to overcome whatever obstacles you may face in life, frees you up to create and explore.
7. Fight for what you love and live to fight another day. People who fight do not lose. You may not notice it now, but you are winning.
8. Live to fight another day. When life gets at you, try to give up all your strength. Retreat to win another day.
9. Don’t get drained by the battles of today, live to fight another day. It’s okay to be scared. Being scared means you’re about to do something really, really brave.
10. We have to be stronger and live to fight another day. Even on your worst day, if you are alive, you still have the chance to make it better.
11. We live to fight another day. Maybe tomorrow, we will be ready. It will all work out.
12. Live to fight another day. Every day is a new beginning to take steps. Take a deep breath and start again.
13. Live to fight tomorrow. Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.
14. If you don’t get it right the first time, you’ll have another chance to get it right the next time.
15. You live and learn, then you die and forget it all. If you are about to fall make it part of your dance. Live to fight another day.
16. When it comes to creating, you can’t be stopped. When it comes to living, you can’t be stopped. It’s a new day, live to fight another day.
17. Life’s battles don’t always go to the stronger man. In a short time, the man who wins is the man who thinks he is able.
18. You can’t give up. You have to fight for what you want. Because when you stop fighting, that’s when things go wrong. But you can take a break.
19. There is always something to be grateful for. Even on the hardest of days. In this world, you’re either growing or you’re dying so get in motion and grow. Live to fight another day.
20. Sometimes you just have to forget what’s gone, appreciate what still remains and look forward to what is coming next.
21. We would be so much more productive if we just stopped trying to do things that don’t matter, and started doing things that do.
22. When things get really hard, don’t give up. You’re stronger than you think. Remember that this too shall pass.
23. Live to fight another day. Don’t allow the struggles of today to weigh you down when there is hope for tomorrow.
24. Some days you survive, some days you thrive. Live to fight another day.
25. Never give up. Live to fight another day. Every day is a second chance it’s never too late to start again.
26. Get up, get out and move on. Tomorrow is a new day that has no mistakes in it yet.
27. No matter how strong we try to be, life always finds a way to make us feel powerless.
28. Be kind to yourself. You’re doing the best you can with what you’ve got.
29. It’s okay to feel weak and defeated. Just don’t give up and quit. You are allowed to rest.
30. Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, and have faith that everything will work out for the best.
31. If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan but never the goal. So you fell off the wagon, it happens. Now, dust yourself off and get back up.
32. Don’t live in what went bad. Instead, fix your gaze on what to do next.
33. It’s okay to feel low. It’s okay to make mistakes. Live to fight another day.
34. Protect yourself. Never let down your guard. Live to fight another day.
35. Life is full of tough times. But I feel so lucky to be able to keep moving forward and to try again the next day.
36. Life goes by way too fast, Savor the moment and enjoy every breath.
37. Here’s to the nights we felt alive. Here’s to the tears you knew you would cry, Here’s to goodbye, tomorrow is another day.
38. Sometimes you just got to accept the fact that some people only enter your life as a temporary happiness. Life is about creating yourself.
39. Sometimes, you must fight in order to protect your loved ones. But also sometimes, you can use words to resolve a conflict.
40. If you get exhausted, remember the reason for your fight, and the energy will come back again. You’re never truly defeated until you admit it
41. Sometimes, the best way to get your life back together is to just take a day at a time, and do what you have to do in order to take care of yourself.
42. We’re all just walking each other home. It may be stormy now, but it never rains forever. Live to fight another day.
43. You can tumble and fall, but you just gotta get up, brush the dirt off, and live to fight another day.
44. If you’re lucky enough to be alive, you’re lucky enough to stay alive.
45. Sometimes the best you can do is move on. It sounds simple, but to actually make that decision and carry it out is terrifying.
46. I don’t know where I’m going from here, but I promise it won’t be boring. Live to fight another day.
47. Always remember that you’re braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
48. Sometimes you have to take a step back for a moment to see the bigger picture. You can’t always control what happens. But you can control how you respond.
49. I know that I have been defeated. But I am not a defeated man. Knowing when you’ve had enough of a battle is a sign of a wise person.
50. Grief may be the price we pay for love, but that doesn’t mean the pain is fair to bear.
We Live to Fight Another Day Quotes
When we get knocked down, it’s how quickly we get back up that matters. We should take time to recover, rejuvenate and then rise again. We live to fight another day.
51. Sometimes it takes us a few tries to get back on our feet, but we never let another failed attempt discourage us from trying again. We live to fight another day.
52. You are so much stronger than you think. A smooth sea never made a skilful sailor. Life is an obstacle course. But we get to fight another day.
53. Fighting another day is a win. Life is full of obstacles. Don’t let anything stop you from moving forward.
54. Sometimes you win. Sometimes you lose. But always stay focused on what you’re gaining, not losing. It’s never too late to try something different.
55. It’s okay to start over again. It’s okay to re-write the timeline of your life. Do what is right for you, and don’t ever give up. We live to fight another day.
56. The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow. Don’t give up. Life can throw some big curveballs, but keep your head up. We live to fight another day.
57. When it’s hard to get out of a situation, we think about how far we’ve come. We’re out of the darkest days, and that alone is something to celebrate. We live to fight another day.
58. Sometimes the best thing you can do is not think, not wonder, not imagine, not obsess. Just breathe, have faith that everything will work out for the best and live to fight another day.
59. We will win some, we will lose some, but with every game and every loss, we leave the game a little bit better. Some days, we just have to create our own sunshine.
60. We live to fight another day. The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of ideas, but a lack of will.
61. We live to fight another day. We’ll win the day, we hope. It’s not about how much is gone, it’s about how much is left.
62. No matter how tired we are, no matter how desperate our struggle has become, there is always a reason to keep on fighting. Keep going.
63. Some days will be hard to get through, but you’ll keep pushing and growing. Your past doesn’t determine your future, it makes up part of your present.
64. Every day is a new opportunity to start again. Be persistent, and you will succeed. Remember, when you fall down, stand back up and begin again.
65. Fear is a natural reaction to moving closer to the truth. Fight for what makes you happy, in your life, career, and relationships. We live to fight another day.
66. Leave it all on the floor and we can live to fight another day. Sometimes you need a good cry and the reminder that we all live to fight another day.
67. Sometimes you feel like you’ve lost, but that’s not how the story ends, you live to fight another day.
68. You can’t control what happens to you, but you can control how you respond to it. After years of challenging circumstances, we still enjoy the simple pleasures of life.
69. Being alive is a constant battle for survival. Don’t let the little things discourage you from living your life. No matter what happens today, rest assured you’re one day closer to a better tomorrow.
70. When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot in it and hang on. When you feel like giving up, remember what was worth fighting for in the first place.
71. It is not easy to fall down, but it is even more difficult to stand up again. Resilient people aren’t born. They’re made through focus and practice over time.
72. Power to those who reclaim their time. The road is always under construction and the only thing that matters is how you drive it.
73. We live to fight another day. There’s always tomorrow. Let’s keep believing in better days ahead. Keep fighting and stay strong.
74. It’s not about winning the war, but about living to fight another day. If we lose love and self-respect for each other, this is how we finally die.
75. here today, gone tomorrow. enjoy everything today as long as you feel good. After every storm, there’s a rainbow of hope
76. When you’re down to your last chance, don’t give up. The sun will shine on you once again. If you ever feel like giving up, think back on why you started in the first place.
77. The world isn’t perfect, it’s beautiful. It’s okay to not be okay sometimes. as long as you recover from it and learn from it, that’s what matters. If you are good at something never do it for free.
78. You can’t control what happens to you, but you can learn to make the best of it. Live to fight another day.
79. It hurts, it’s painful, it’s difficult, but nothing compares to the beauty of being transformed by God. We live to fight another day.
80. We live to fight another day, one foot in front of the other. We shall overcome and be victorious.
81. We live to fight another day, but some days that day is never going to come if you don’t get out of bed and face reality.
82. We live to fight another day, We too shall overcome and be victorious. The struggle is part of the story.
83. Throughout life we all encounter difficult times, but at the end of the day, we are here to grow, learn and live. You can and you will.
84. Be strong when you are weak, brave when you are scared, and humble when you are victorious. A setback is only a setup for even greater success.
85. Sometimes you don’t realize how strong you are until you need to get out of bed and face the world. Keep pushing.
86. You will make it through the day. You survived yesterday and that is the best example of how strong you actually are. When it’s over, if it’s over, the ending is just the start of something new.
87. If you were born with the weakness to fall, you were born with the strength to rise. When nothing is sure, everything is possible. We live to fight another day.
88. As we leave this tumultuous year behind. We live to fight another day. The whole world is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind.
89. It’s okay if you didn’t hit workout today. We all have our off days. Tomorrow is a new day to get back to it again. It’s okay to not be okay. As long as you don’t stay there.
90. It is difficult to take action, but once you do, you will find that it wasn’t so bad after all. The fears you have are paper tigers and are not likely to come true. If you decide to do something, then you can do it.
91. This is temporary. This is not who you are. You got this. It’s not the length of time in your life that matters, but the way you choose to live it.
92. The world’s darkest moments are not something to fear. Instead, they are to be overcome and risen. Breathe in and out every day. We live to fight another day.
93. We live to fight another day. A positive mindset is key. Be strong, the sun will rise again. It is not the years in your life that count, it is the life in your years.
94. When you don’t catch a break, you find another way. We live to fight another day. When you feel like quitting, remember why you held on so long.
95. It is important to rest and relax to fight your hardest the following day.
96. The world is filled with bad people and sometimes it can make you feel like giving up. But we live to fight another day.
97. You’re still here. what you were made for hasn’t happened yet. I know how hard it is to live in this world, but I’ll always be there to lift you up because you’re my source of happiness.
98. Stop beating yourself up. There are better and greater things to come. If you let your mind and body relax, everything will work out fine. You’ve got this! And if you don’t, you’ll find a way to do it. Don’t give up.
99. Live to fight another day. It’s better to live life as a conqueror than to live it as a victim. When you’re going through hell, keep going. Never give up.
100. Today is tough, tomorrow is tougher but the day after tomorrow is beautiful. Live to fight another day.
When facing an impossible challenge, it is always a good idea to retreat to live to fight another day. Retreat means you’re still alive and have not been vanquished.
Some of history’s greatest warriors retreated and eventually came back stronger than ever. It can be very useful when your challenges seem insurmountable. Hence the live to fight another day quotes here. I’m sure you got inspired by one or more.