Living far away from your mom may be difficult, especially if you are not used to being on your own. It can be scary at first. You may feel like you are missing out on some of the things that you would do if you lived closer to her. But there are many positives to living far away from your mom as well.
You get to learn independence and responsibility, not being able to see your family every day can be tough, especially when they are so close by but with that, you get to become stronger and better by it. Living far away from your mom forces you to grow up faster because you have more responsibility than you normally do.
Here are a few great living far away from mom quotes that are perfect for any occasion when you feel like you are missing your mom, whether you live far away from her or not.
Living Far Away From Mom Quotes
It can be tough to live away from your mom. When you are in faraway places, it is hard to feel at home. Being away from your mom can be challenging. Living somewhere new and unfamiliar makes it tough to feel at home. Yet, her words and quotes are what you hold dear in those moments when distance prevails.
1. It’s hard living far away from your mom. No matter how old you get, it can make you feel homesick. We know how difficult it can be to live far away from your mom and feel homesick. But you’re not alone! Many students on this campus are without their moms!
2. Whether you’re out of state at college or living in another city, you’re probably used to having dinner with your mom every night. And if you’re not sitting next to her right now, it can be hard to get used to eating alone.
3. Being away from mom can be really hard. You miss her cooking, and you miss all the amazing things she did for you on a daily basis.
4. Being away from home can be hard, especially when you feel homesick. I know that your mom misses you too. If you live far away from your mom, it can be difficult to be apart.
5. Living far away from mom can be hard. You’ll miss her daily stories and the feel of her warm arms around you. You wonder if she feels alone but how can you help? Video chat is a good way to solve loneliness by bringing you closer together.
6. Living far away from mom can be hard. You miss her daily stories and the feel of her warm arms around you. You wonder if she feels alone. Video chat brings you closer together and makes it easier to share the moments that matter most.
7. Being far away from my mom and coming to a new city can be both challenging and rewarding.
8. When you’re far away from your mom, it’s easy to feel like you don’t know her as well. But even when you’re apart, she knows exactly what you need.
9. Distance from your mother is like distance from the sun. It makes you feel cold and lonely.
10. Living far away from your mother leaves you lonely. Being around her fills you with warmth, joy and adventure.
11. Life is full of ups and downs, but don’t let the downs keep you from living your life. Your mom will always love you, even if you live far away from her.
12. Sometimes, it’s good to be far away from your mom. Sometimes, it’s good to be close to her. Sometimes, it’s good to stay home and bake cookies together or go on a long hike through the woods.
13. It can be hard to live so far away from your mom. We understand that you want to feel connected to your mom and want your mom to feel connected to you, too. We know what it’s like to miss your mom.
14. When you’re far away from your mommy, it’s very hard to find somebody to connect with. But there’s always a little secret door in the back of your heart that leads to her.
15. Your mom lives far away from you, and while you feel connected over chat, you won’t know how she really feels. Separating from your mom is hard and leaves you feeling like you’re all alone in the world, even when she’s only a phone call away.
16. Living far away from your mom can be tough. You miss her daily stories. Your mom is a force to be reckoned with, she deserves to have the world! No one loves you like your mother, and she loves having you around. In fact, now that you live far away from her, she feels lost without seeing your face! Luckily, video chat can help solve this problem by bringing you back together.
17. When you live far away from your mother, she’s the one who can remind you that she’s always been in your heart.
18. You’re far away from your mom and you feel like you’ve both missed out on being close to each other. Video chat is a good way to solve loneliness by bringing you closer together.
19. Living far away from your mom can be tough. You miss her daily stories, but as much as she wants to keep talking to you, she knows that’s not in the plan anymore. Video chat is a good way to solve loneliness by bringing you closer together.
20. Living far away from your mom can be tough. You miss her daily stories. You were one of her kids, you heard her stories every day and then, suddenly, you didn’t. And as much as she wants to keep talking to you, she knows that’s not in the plan anymore.
21. Life is not always fair. But it’s always worth living, for the moments you share with your mom.
23. You miss your mom, and I bet she misses you too! Moms are missing their kids who have left home. I know her heart hurts when she thinks about how much she wishes you’d call.
24. I’m so sorry if you feel abandoned. I really wish you would call your mom, I know she misses hearing from you and it breaks her heart to think you don’t want to talk to her.
25. We know that being away from your mom makes you feel disconnected and lonely. You’re homesick and we get it. We’re here to connect moms and their students, whenever and wherever you are.
26. Living away from home can be difficult. An empathetic person would try to show understanding to the person who is feeling alone and far away in a strange place.
27. It can be hard to be away from your mom. We know how important she is to you. Mother’s day is a time to show your appreciation. We know how hard it is to be away from mom. Living at college is a major life transition. It can be exciting to have your own apartment, but sometimes you just want your mama’s home cooking — or even just a hug.
28. We understand that moving away from your family is tough and can make you feel lonely. We have some tips to help you adjust and find happiness in your new home.
29. If you’ve ever had to leave your mom behind, you know how difficult it can be to make her feel loved from afar. Her stories and hugs are truly priceless. Video chat helps bridge that gap by bringing her into your daily life.
30. When you live far away from mom, video chat can help bring you closer together. I’m sure how much your mom misses you. I know that you miss her too, and she shouldn’t have to be the one to make contact first. Your kids need you. If it’s not a pun intended, then we can’t wait for you to hear our best news!
31. I know it must be hard to not be able to talk to your mom right now. It’s tough on all of us, but try not to worry – she’ll be waiting for you with open arms once this is all over! I miss and love you so much! I am thinking of you and praying for you every day. I cannot wait until we can be together again.
32. She has been the one who supported, encouraged and taught you how to be the person you are today. With Mother’s Day just around the corner, now is the perfect moment to let her know how much she means to you.
33. I know how hard it can be to be far away from the ones we love. Long-distance relationships are hard. Knowing you can rely on someone, that they’ll always be there for you and care about you, makes some of the difficulty a little easier to deal with.
34. You feel at home with your family. It’s more difficult when you’re away from home for most of the day. Having your mom around every night for dinner is one of the best things about being home. But living far away from her can be really difficult and make you feel homesick.
35. Video calling is an easy way to solve loneliness by bringing you closer together. You’ll miss her daily stories and the feel of her warm arms around you. You wonder if she feels alone but video chat is a good way to help ease her loneliness.
36. If you are far from your mother, loneliness can be a big problem. You miss her daily stories. We know that it must be hard for you to see your mom’s empty nest syndrome. We want to help you bring her back into your life and give her the support she so desperately needs. Video chat is an easy way to have face-to-face conversations with your mom.
37. It’s terrible when you can’t see your parents as often as you want. You miss her daily stories. You’ve met the love of your life, but that means leaving your mom behind. You’ll miss her daily stories and the feel of her warm arms around you, and you wonder if she feels alone.
38. Video chat helps bring your family together. When you are far apart nobody can feel alone. Mom can tell you her daily stories and the feel of her warm arms around you, even when she’s not there.
39. I know you’re missing mom. She misses you, too. Video chat is a great way for you to bring you two closer together. She may feel alone now but you can help fix that by simply video chatting with her. It’s a wonderful way to bring you closer together so that she feels comforted knowing you’re okay and happy.
40. Add a mother’s love to your daily routine with the most advanced video chat in the world. With our cutting edge video calling technologies, you can feel like you’re in the room with mom no matter how far away she is. It even feels warm when she hugs you!
41. We know that you miss your mom. You’re not alone. Feeling homesick is completely normal, and there are lots of things you can do to help yourself feel better until you’re together again. It can be hard to be far away from your mom.
42. It’s impossible to truly understand how heart-wrenching it is to be far away from your mother, but I want you to know that I’m here if you need a friend. We know how tough it is to deal with a mom that’s far away. Let us help you reach her any time, no matter where she is.
43. We know it’s hard to leave your family. Our goal is to make homes away from home for our renters so you feel at ease. Sending your love for Mother’s Day? We know how important it is for you to find and send the perfect Mother’s Day gifts that show just how much you care and brighten her special day.
44. You shouldn’t have to go a day without being reminded you’re loved. Feeling lonely on Mother’s Day? Why not schedule a video chat with your Mom and tell her how you feel.
45. Leaving home was hard. It felt weird. And I didn’t know when I’d see my mom next. You may be a world away from your Mom and home, but that doesn’t mean you can’t stay connected.
46. When you are far away from home, you want to feel like there’s someone there thinking of you. We help to create a warm feeling of nostalgia.
47. Wake up in the comfort of your own home, no matter where you are. Enjoy the feeling of waking up to your mom’s cooking. Home isn’t just a place. It’s the people you share it with. Without them, it’s not home at all.
48. As a grown man, I can still get teary-eyed thinking about my mom. Thinking about what she means to me. She is my best friend, my rock, and my confidant. She has always been there for me no matter what. And I am so grateful for that.
49. Prices are going up, rent is insanely high, and home ownership is out of reach for most people. It’s no wonder that many of us continue to live with our parents well into adulthood!
50. “Home is where your mom is.” – Unknown
I Miss My Mom Who Lives Far Away Quotes
I immediately missed my mom after I left her house. I could sense how worried she was, probably thinking of all the best places I could stay in the country. She must keep me in her prayers every day, even though we live so far apart.
51. Your mother knows you better than anyone else. She’s the one who helps you through tough times and supports you when you need help the most. She’s your best friend, mentor, and confidant who will always be there for you. I miss my mom.
52. Your mom is your fiercest advocate. She’s the one who will sit in the back of her classroom to make sure she gets all the help she needs, even at 3 a.m. in subzero temperatures. She knows how to keep you going with brownies and hot chocolate when you’re having a bad day. She loves you unconditionally and will always be there for you no matter what. Though you live far away, mom, I’ll always miss you.
53. Moms are the best, aren’t they? They really know you better than anyone else. She’s your biggest supporter, the one who will always have your back, and always be willing to help you out when you need it. That’s why I’ll always miss my mum who lives far away.
54. Your mom is your best friend and confidant. She loves you, supports you, and is the one person who will always be there for you. Though distance may separate us, I miss my mom.
55. Your mother has always been there for you and will continue to do so through thick and thin. She is the one who knows what’s best for you and she always wants to help you achieve your goals. Dear mom, I miss you. Even though you live far away, I will draw you close in my heart.
56. Being your mother is a role that I value more than anything else in the world. I love you and will always be there for you to turn to. I miss my mom who lives far away.
57. As a mother myself, I understand how important family is. Your child should be able to rely on you and trust that when they need your support, you will be there. That’s why I want to make sure that your child goes through every hardship with an adult they love and respect.” I will always respect and miss my mom, though she lives far away from us.
58. We know you need to hear from Mom today more than ever. She will love the message, the gift, and sharing the special day with you. Every day with my mom is a blessed day. I miss my mom who lives far away.
59. I miss my mom. Distance separates us but we are always close. Parents are people too. Everyone has a story about their parents, about a time when they needed some help or advice or just someone to talk to. They have the same problems as everyone else but often don’t get the support they need from their children. We believe that no matter what situation you’re in now, it’s worth talking with your parents about how things could be improved.
60. Our mum holds us close, comforts us, and is always there for us in times of need. To the world you are just a mom, but to your family, you are the whole world. To a mother, love is spelled T-I-M-E. A real mom loves her children when they’re up, when they’re down, and when they’re praying. Oh mom, distance may be there, but I miss you.
61. Mothers fill your heart with love and your soul with light. My mom never stops loving my even though we’re apart. I miss her so much.
62. To my mom, I want to say that I love you. You’re the strongest person I know and although we are apart from one another, you remain in my heart. Since you live far away, it has become compulsory to miss you.
63. Even though we’re not together all the time, my mom never stops loving me. I immediately missed my mom after I left her house. I thought of how she would be stuck cooking and cleaning while thinking about me. She keeps me in her prayers every day, even though we live so far apart.
64. I missed my mom as soon as I left her house. I thought of how she would be stuck cooking and cleaning while thinking about me. She keeps me in her prayers every day, even though we live so far apart.
65. I understood how my mom would feel after I left. I thought about how she would be stuck cooking and cleaning while thinking about me and all that’s happened. She tries to think of me every day, although we live so far apart . I miss my mom.
66. As she waved me off, I sensed just how worried she was about me. Probably thinking about all the best places where I could stay in the country. She must keep me in her prayers every day, even though we are so far apart from each other.
67. After I said goodbye to my mom, I could sense how worried she was. She must keep me in her prayers every day just as I have her in my prayers and miss her, even though we live so far apart:
68. After I left my mom’s house, I missed her so much. I knew she must be worried about me, thinking about the best places for me to stay as I walked across the country. I’m sure she prayed for me every day, even though we’re far from each other.
69. My mother is that special woman that I miss so much. When I said goodbye and left the house, I could sense how worried she was, probably because of the places she knew I would stay in. I know she prays for me every day, even though we live so far apart.
70. I know my mother worries about me when I’m not at home, probably thinking of all the bad things that could happen. Her love guides me and drives me to achieve all my goals. She keeps us both in her prayers every day, even though we live so far apart.
71. From the moment I was in my mom’s house, I missed her. I think of her every day. I know she is thinking of me and praying for me all the time, even though we live so far apart. You always want the best for your family. Even when they’re far away, that love is still there.
72. I could feel how glad she was to see me. My mom must be really worried about me when I’m traveling. I miss my mom. I can tell that she worries about me often, and I hope she knows how much I love her and think about her every day.
73. I could feel it in the way my mother held me before I departed, how much she cared and worried, her sense of responsibility, her strong faith. I was leaving my childhood home to embark on a journey that would take me thousands of miles away and challenge every aspect of my being. As I left, I thought of my mother’s words: “Be careful in all that you do. Let us keep in touch by wire. Don’t give up hope, be courageous and assertive, but also don’t forget to be gentle. Never neglect writing letters.”
74. When you miss someone, it’s hard not to reach out to that person. You want to be able to trust in your strength to face your feelings. My mom is that special person who lives far away that I cannot but miss.
75. When you miss someone, it’s hard not to reach out to that person. You want to be able to trust in your strength to face your feelings. Sometimes it can be tough to face feelings when you’re missing someone. Just remember how strong you really are and how far you’ve come in your life. I miss my mom who lives far away.
76. I get it. It’s hard not to reach out to someone when you’re missing them. When you miss someone, it can be hard to resist the urge to send that person a text. And when you do get over the urge, it can be tempting to go back and reread old texts from that person, which may make you miss that person even more! It’s a vicious cycle that is much easier said than broken. I miss my mom who lives far away.
77. I miss my mom because the distance between us keeps us apart. When you miss someone so much, it hurts. It’s hard not to fall apart. That’s why it is important to trust yourself and allow yourself to feel what you are feeling.
78. If you miss someone, recognizing and accepting your feelings is an important step on the path to emotional healing. Dear mom, I miss you even the distance separates us.
79. I can’t stop thinking about you, dear mom. Though you live very far away from us, I miss you. Missing someone you love can cause extreme melancholy. Sometimes it can even cause you to be physically ill.
80. People talk about the healing power of time, but missing you truly is a kind of therapy. Our hearts are parts and pieces of other people we’ve loved. When someone leaves us, part of our heart has to go with them too. I miss my mom who lives far away.
81. “Distance means so little when someone means so much.” – Unknown. We take a look at people who have been separated from the ones they love and how they feel about it. It’s not as easy as it is on the surface.
82. Sometimes love means letting go when you want to hold on tighter. The feeling of leaving my mother was overwhelming, though I know her prayers keep me safe every day. I miss my mom who lives far away from me.
83. I know it’s hard to be far away and miss your mom. You know that she loves you. You know that she never stops thinking about you, as if you are all she thinks about. I know that I can’t imagine what that feels like, but I also know what it must feel like to have a son or daughter so far away. Sometimes you have to travel a distance of four thousand miles to hear the truth from someone who is near. That’s m mom and I miss her so much.
84. I immediately missed my mom after I left her house. I thought of how she would be given up her social life to care for me and how there were times I would worry her by staying out late or doing something I shouldn’t have been doing. She’s deeply thoughtful in everything she does, and today is no exception. It’s unfortunate that we live so far apart.
85. I immediately missed my mom. She works so hard around the house keeping everything clean and cooking for everyone. I know she has my best interests at heart, that even though we live so far away, she is always thinking about me and praying for me.
86. She still worries about me even though I’m grown woman. She keeps me in her prayers every day, even though we live so far apart. I missed my mom right away. She’s so good to me, but she doesn’t deserve to be stuck cooking and cleaning. I just wish we lived closer to each other, so I could thank her for everything she does.
87. I missed my mom right away. She’s so good to me, but she doesn’t deserve to be stuck cooking and cleaning – that’s a job for her kids. I hope I can show her how thankful I am one day soon.
88. I wondered what she was doing at that moment. She’s so good to me, but she deserves better than spending all day cooking and cleaning. I wish we lived close so I could hang out with her.
89. I missed my mom right away. She’s so good to me, and I wish I could help out at home more. I miss my mom. I want her to enjoy her life and not be stuck cleaning and cooking. But, she lives really far away, so it’s hard for me to help.
90. It didn’t take long after I’d left home to realize just how much my mother does for me. It’s not fair that I was able to leave, but she still has to stay home and cook and clean, year after year. She deserves more time for herself.
91. I was incredibly grateful for my mom, but I was also crushed. I wish she didn’t have to cook and clean so much. If I could just get a nice house nearby, I could help her out more
92. I missed my mom so much. She’s a wonderful mother, and I know she wishes that I lived closer to home. She feels like I should have done something more with my life by now. Still, I’m lucky to have her.
93. My mom and I are crazy about each other, but we live far apart. I wish we could hang out more often, so she wouldn’t have to clean up after me, and I could cook for her sometimes.
94. Her smile is contagious. Everyone should be lucky enough to have a mother like mine. If we lived closer, I’d spend every day buying her flowers and baking her treats. She deserves it for all she does for me.
95. I’m really lucky to have my mom. She does everything for me and I miss her when I leave. I wish I had a magic wand. I would make my mom’s life much easier. She works so hard and deserves a break.
96. My mom always keeps me in her prayers. I know she will be thinking about me while she is cooking and cleaning today. I miss my mom while I am away from her. I remember how much we talked when I was there last week.
97. I’ve been missing my mom lately. I know how much she loves and prays for me, even though we live so far apart and think about how hard it must be for her. I miss my mom, even though we live so far apart. I know it must be so hard on her.
98. I’ve been missing my mom lately. I know how much she misses me, too. I bet she is really worried about me. I miss her so much; someone who prays for me every day, in spite of living far away.
99. I’m missing my mom a lot today and I was thinking about the distance and how hard it must be for her. I can’t imagine how hard it must be for my mom to know that I’m experiencing so much pain, and yet not be able to help me with it since we live so far away.
100. I’ve been thinking about my mom. I know she prays for me every day, and is worried about me, no matter how far away I am. My mom is a courageous and strong woman. I want her to know how much I love and appreciate her, even when we’re far apart.
It is said that the love for our moms will last a lifetime. We live together for the first few years of our lives, share the happy times and spend the hard times with them. The reality of living far away from our mothers is bittersweet. Sometimes we feel guilty and not so grown-up. Sometimes, we feel sad and miss them terribly. Frequently, we feel the need to prove our worth to the world and spend less time with the close ones who’ve loved us all along. We are selfish beings, after all. From time to time we might need some inspiration to get us through difficult situations and we often go to great lengths to find a way to give back to her as she gave so much of herself towards us. For this reason living far away from mom quotes could be just what you need to let her know that you still love her just as much as always.